Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex In The City - Chapter 9

"Alice and Richard get their fantasies"

13
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Alice woke up the next day still horny from the night before. It had been amazing watching Lucy get fucked by the guys and she wondered whose fantasy would be fulfilled next.

She didn’t have to wait long; that morning she and Charles received an email from Catherine. In it, it outlined the next fantasy which would be the following weekend. The evening, subject to all agreeing, would be slightly different. Alice was to be hosted by Robert and the other guys, well, all except Richard as he and Michelle would be hosting the remaining ladies. Next Saturday would see two fantasies played out at the same time.

“What do you think?” asked Charles.

“Not sure, I have enjoyed what we have done so far, and I must admit I got highly turned on last night seeing Lucy fucked like that but I will be on my own. What do you think?” Alice responded.

“Well, I will be there so you will not be on your own, and if I am being totally honest, I think I will enjoy sharing you and watching you get fucked by the three of us.”

“I am going to enjoy it, but I don’t think I want to go to the full extremes that Lucy did. I don’t want to do anal.”

“Right, so no anal,” said Charles. “I will make sure that Robert knows. I wouldn’t have minded watching Richard with all the ladies; bet that is going to be some night for him.”

“So, are you wishing you had chosen that for your fantasy now?” asked Alice.

“No, no, let’s be honest; we had never done anything like this before we went to that dinner party and I have enjoyed every minute so far. What about you?”

“I agree, and who knows what might happen once we have done all the fantasies?”

“Oh, really? So are you saying we are going to continue after all the fantasies have been played out?” asked Charles with his hands on his hips and a quizzical look on his face.

“Don’t sound or look so surprised; are you wanting to call it quits? We can if you want. I just thought it might be interesting to try one of these clubs that Catherine and Robert were telling us about last night before we left.”

“They do sound interesting,” admitted Charles, “I Googled swingers clubs the other day and there is one about thirty minutes away from us. It looks pretty good; the pictures make it look very swanky; it doesn’t look seedy and cheap.”

“What did you think it would be like then, some sort of working man's club?” asked Alice.

“I really didn’t know what I imagined it would be like. I guess in my head I had visions of it being one or two women surrounded by loads of old men wanking.”

“Well, there is really only one way to find out, I guess, and that is to actually pay one a visit,” said Alice.

“Well, I did notice that in a couple of weeks from now they have a theme night. Fancy going?” asked Charles.

“What’s the theme?”

“Oh, sorry; should have said it says Leather and Lace,” responded Charles.

“Why not? It's not like we have to do anything; we could just go to look and see what happens.”

“Right, well, that is settled then. I will email the club later and find out what we have to do, if anything, prior to attending.”

 

In Richard and Michelle’s apartment, they were also discussing the forthcoming fantasy.

“Are you going to spend the whole week with a big grin on your face?” asked Michelle.

“Of course. I wanted to be with two women as my fantasy but this is even better than that. I get to have three women, three hot, sexy women,” Richard emphasised.

“You are going to be insufferable; do you think you can perform for three women? We might be too much for you,” grinned Michelle, putting her hands on her hips and wiggling them from side to side.

Richard grinned but said nothing. Secretly, he was a bit concerned; he knew he could perform for Michelle but three women might be too much for him. What if he couldn’t get it up, or worse, what if he came too early?

“Wonder what it will be like for Alice,” said Michelle.

“Well, I imagine it will be a bit like Lucy’s fantasy last week,” responded Richard.

“Do you think so? Alice always struck me as a bit quiet and reserved. I don’t think I would want to shag three or four guys in an evening.”

“Well, let’s be honest; until that dinner party we would hardly have said we were very adventurous, so who knows? Alice might have a really dark hidden side that just wants to be fucked by ten, twenty or even thirty guys.”

“Richard, please.”

“Please what? We are all unleashing desires we never knew what we had. You are not telling me that you didn’t get turned on by watching us all shag Lucy?”

“Of course I did,” said Michelle, “but at the same time I couldn’t have done that myself; it's just not me.”

“No, it's not,” said Richard as he pulled Michelle to him and gave her a deep and lingering kiss.

For both Alice and Richard, the week dragged. Both got steadily more nervous as the week went on.

Alice kept changing her outfit but eventually settled on a simple little black dress with lace covering the shoulder and across the chest. Alice had decided that she was going to go all-out on the lingerie; underneath the dress, she was going to wear a deep red plunge bra which would show off her breasts. This would be matched with a thong and suspender belt and some black vintage-style stockings with lines up the back. She wanted to drive the men wild with desire.

Finally, the weekend arrived and Charles and Alice decided to get to the apartment early. They were let in by Robert, who ushered them into the apartment.

“What can I get you to drink?” he asked.

“Can I have a glass of Prosecco?” said Alice.

“Just a beer for me,” responded Charles.

“Michael will be here shortly. Glad you have come early; just relax and get comfortable. Just to be clear, Alice, you are in charge tonight; if you want to stop or take a break, then say so. Similarly, if there is something you are not comfortable with, then you just have to say no. We will all wear condoms for penetrative sex - well, obviously, Charles does not have to. Hopefully, that covers everything. Anything I have missed?”

Talking about the night's forthcoming events had suddenly made Alice very nervous and her mouth had gone dry, so she just nodded and took a sip of her drink.

For the next half an hour, the three of them made small talk. Just as Robert went to put some soft background music on, the doorbell chimed announcing Michael's arrival.

Charles went to answer the door. Alice stood up and took a deep breath; her heart was pounding, her hands were shaking with nerves but she was also excited and getting highly aroused at the thought of what was to come.

Charles and Michael walked back into the room, kissed Alice on the cheek and went and got themselves a drink. For the next twenty minutes, everybody stood around chatting. Nobody really knew who should be the first to make a move and start things off.

Eventually, Charles moved over to Alice and gave her a big kiss. “You ready?”

Alice nodded. Charles took her hand and led her to the centre of the room and they started to dance. As they swayed and moved to the music Charles pulled Alice into his arms and ran his hands down her arms and round to her back. Moving up her back he found the zip to her dress and pulled it down. Sliding the dress off her shoulders he let it drop to the floor and Alice stepped out of it.

Robert and Michael looked at Alice’s stunning body, the stockings and suspenders clinging seductively to her body. They both whistled.

“Wow, that is so sexy,” said Michael as he walked over and joined them in the centre.

Alice turned and put her arms around his neck and started to kiss him whilst pressing her body into him. She swayed and rubbed her body up and down his. She could feel his cock growing as she pressed her groin into his. Charles came up behind her and started to press his body into hers; she was now a sandwich between two large and growing cocks.

Robert had not joined them immediately but instead had stripped off and now he approached in only his boxer shorts. Alice turned to face him and dropped to her knees; she pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang up.

Wasting no time to admire it, Alice grabbed his cock and hungrily devoured it. She was suddenly very horny and all shyness and inhibition was gone. She wanted this, she wanted the attention, she needed and wanted to be fucked long and hard tonight.

Charles and Michael stripped off and stood either side of Robert; in turn, Alice sucked each guy's cock. When she had one cock in her mouth she wanked the other two. Her warm mouth felt fantastic on their cocks.

She resumed sucking Robert's cock but he pulled away, bent down and pulled her to her feet; as Alice stood up he started to kiss her. Charles pushed her forward ever so slightly and she felt his cock nuzzle against her pussy. She pushed back and his cock slipped between her pussy lips. She slid down Robert's body and took his cock in her mouth.

Charles started to fuck her fast, pushing her onto Robert's cock; it was going deeper and deeper down her throat with each thrust.

I am being spit roasted, she thought. I am being spit roasted, a cock at each end and I am loving it.

Alice was deep throating Robert's cock now as Charles was pounding her hard. She could feel the familiar feeling of an orgasm starting to build deep within her. Pulling herself backwards she let Robert's cock fall from her mouth. “Oh God, Oh God, don’t stop. I going to cum!” she squealed.

She felt her pussy start to contract as a violent and powerful orgasm washed over her. Alice’s legs gave way and she slipped to the floor. “Oh, oh, oh my god, that was fantastic,” was all she could say.

“We haven’t finished with you yet; there is more where that came from,” said Robert as he moved around behind her. He rubbed his cock up and down her arse and slowly rubbed it along the full length of her pussy before pushing it into her.

Michael now moved in front of her and presented his rock-hard cock for her to suck. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and engulfed him. They quickly built up speed in tandem. Alice rocked back and forth between the two cocks impaling her. Very quickly she felt another big orgasm growing and as she came this time she felt her juices start to flow out of her and over Robert's cock.

She did not have time to recover as she felt hands on her hips, and Michael pulled her straight back and onto his cock.

This is my third cock tonight, she thought, am I a slut? There was a sudden wave of panic in her mind but she was horny and the feeling of Michael slamming into her and the appearance of Charles' cock in front of her quickly shoved it to the back of her mind. Tonight she didn’t care; she was just going to enjoy herself.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

As she sucked on Charles’ cock she could taste her juices. Suddenly, to the side, there was Robert's cock so she moved to suck that one as well. Alice was now beyond horny and it did not take long for another gigantic orgasm to sweep over her, her legs shaking and her pussy spasming she flopped onto the floor.

She didn’t have time to recover as she was flipped over onto her back by Charles who quickly slipped his cock into her and pushed her legs as wide apart as he could. He started to fuck her really hard, pounding her pussy. Robert and Michael moved round to her head and raising her head slightly she sucked on each cock in turn. Incredibly, Charles speeded up and with a sudden groan, he unleashed his sperm deep into Alice.

Robert started to wank his cock frantically and pointed his cock at Alice’s boobs he sprayed cum all over them. Alice loved the warm feeling as the cum started to run down the sides of her tits and, using both hands, she started to massage the cum into her breasts. She continued to suck on Michael's cock as she massaged the cum into her and suddenly she felt his cock stiffen, grow ever so slightly and erupt into her mouth.

Alice was feeling really slutty now and, sitting up, she pushed her breasts together and slowly let the cum dribble from her mouth down onto her breasts. “Thank you, guys; that was fantastic. I don’t think I have ever had so many orgasms, I came so hard.”

“Your welcome,” said Robert. “Hope we lived up to your fantasy. I can honestly say that was incredibly sexy and I really enjoyed it.”

“Oh, I did; do you think you guys can again after a drink?” she asked. "I wonder how Richard is getting on?”

 

Richard was loving every minute of his fantasy. He and Michelle had gotten ready early. Even though it was not her fantasy Michelle had been nervous about hosting and had flitted from room to room making sure everything was clean and tidy. When the doorbell had rung she nearly jumped out of her skin.

“Calm down, Michelle; this is my fantasy, not yours. I am the one who has to perform.”

Richard walked to the door and opened it. “Good evening, ladies; please come in.”

Catherine and Lucy walked in, both wearing long dark coats.

“Thank you, Richard; are you looking forward to tonight?” asked Catherine as she kissed him on both cheeks.

“Oh, absolutely, what is there not to look forward to? Would you like me to take your coats?”

Both women took their coats off to reveal that underneath they were dressed in nothing but stockings and suspenders complemented by a skimpy thong and push-up bra.

“Oh wow, you two look gorgeous; is this some sort of uniform?” asked Richard.

“Absolutely,” said Catherine, “In fact, Michelle should have something similar on as well.”

The three of them walked into the living room and Richard was surprised to see that whilst he was answering the door Michelle had removed her dress and, as Catherine had said, she was wearing similar lingerie underneath.

“Well, Richard, it appears that you are overdressed,” said Lucy as she tugged at his belt, “let me help you get sorted so that you blend in with the rest of us.”

Within a minute, Richard was stood in just his boxers; the sight of three beautiful women scantily clad in lingerie was having the desired effect and the shape of his erection was clearly visible. Richard was unsure what to do; should he wait for the girls to make a move or should he take the lead? Shaking his head, realising that he was overthinking it and that as this was his fantasy he decided he should take the lead.

Walking over to Michelle he took her in his arms and started to kiss her. His hand caressed her body tracing a line down her back. When he reached her arse his hand brushed against another hand. Breaking the kiss, he looked over Michelle’s shoulder and saw that Catherine had come to join them and was also caressing Michelle. Smiling at Catherine he felt hands tugging at his boxers, lowering them to the floor before he felt the hands running back up his inner leg and caressing his balls before stroking the length of his cock.

“Ooh, Richard,” said Lucy, “Looks like we three women are in for a very enjoyable night.”

Lucy, who was on her knees took his hard cock in her mouth, whilst Michelle and Catherine slid down his body and joined her, slowly licking and teasing the length of his shaft.

Looking down Richard watched as Michelle and Lucy licked on either side of his cock meeting at the end with a kiss before licking back down to the end again. Catherine pushed between the two girls and took his whole cock into her mouth pushed slowly down until his whole length was down her throat.

“Oh, wow,” Richard gasped, “slow down, girls; this is hot.”

Lucy stood up. “That’s because we are hot, sizzling.” She grabbed his head and started to kiss him passionately. Richard could still feel Catherine’s mouth engulfing his cock whilst Michelle was gently teasing his balls, taking each one in her mouth and sucking softly.

“Lie down,” Lucy whispered as she broke the kiss.

Richard sank to the floor; he was glad to change positions as he was not sure how long he could have lasted, as the girls almost seemed to be trying to make him cum in record time.

Once he was on the floor Lucy swung her leg across his body and, taking hold of his cock, she slipped it into her pussy.

“Oh yes, that feels good,” Lucy moaned. She looked at Catherine and Michelle who were deep in an embrace of their own. “Girls, you are supposed to be giving Richard his fantasy, not living out your own.”

“Sorry,” said Catherine. “We were getting a bit carried away there.”

Catherine crawled over to Richard and gave him a long hard kiss before dangling a nipple in his mouth for him to suck.

Richard bit and gently teased it before saying, “Come on, Catherine; let me taste that sweet pussy of yours.”

“With pleasure.” Catherine swung herself around and slowly lowered her body down, allowing Richard time to take in the delights and smell of her pussy as it gradually came closer to his face. His tongue started to lick her pussy and Catherine groaned in pleasure. Leaning forward Catherine grabbed Lucy by the shoulders and pulled her forward so they could kiss as Catherine ground her pussy onto Richard's tongue and Lucy ground onto his cock.

Michelle watched in fascination as the two women fucked her husband. She slid her hands down and caressed her boobs before letting her left hand continue its journey down her body to her pussy. She massaged around her pussy lips and then slipped one finger inside and started to masturbate, all the time she continued to watch the live sex show being conducted in front of her.

The moans and groans of pleasure got steadily louder as the girls got closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly Catherine pushed down on Richard's face and with a sudden yell, she started to orgasm, closing her legs tight around his head. Richard continued to lick and probe with his tongue, lapping up her sweet nectar as it flowed out of her and into and around his mouth.

Catherine fell off Richard's face. “Oh wow, that was awesome,” she gasped. Michelle slid forward and started to lick Catherine's juices up from around Richard's face.

“Oh God, Oh God, I am coming,” exclaimed Lucy. Richard started to push upwards with his cock and this pushed Lucy over the edge. Lucy felt the waves crash over her slowly, getting bigger and bigger as she reached the peak of her orgasm.

As Lucy came down from her orgasm she slid off Richard's cock and, lying next to Catherine, they embraced and started to kiss. Michelle was hungry to lick up more juices and she moved down Richard's body and started to lick all around Richard's cock cleaning up Lucy’s juices.

Catherine broke the embrace with Lucy, stood up and grabbed Michelle and led her to the sofa.

“Richard, get over here; your wife is the only one who has not been fucked yet. Get that cock in her now; fuck her hard. I want to hear and see her orgasm.”

Richard did not need telling twice and was quickly behind his wife. He teased her briefly by sliding his cock up and down her pussy lips a few times before pushing it fully into her wet and willing cunt.

“Come on, Richard, fuck her hard,” said Catherine as she knelt on the sofa next to Michelle and turned her head so she could give her a kiss.

Lucy knelt on the other side of Michelle and started to fondle her boobs whilst kissing her neck and down her back.

Richard looked at the three arses all pointing back at him. His hand caressed the two arses on either side of Michelle and he started to finger fuck them timing the thrust of his finger to keep pace with the thrust of his cock as it rammed in and out of his lovely wife.

“Shit, I don’t think I can control myself much longer,” he gasped.

“You have to,” said Lucy. "We have not heard Michelle cum yet."

Flipping Michelle over he grabbed hold of her arse and lifted it ever so slightly and rammed his cock back into her. Catherine grabbed her arm and started to kiss, bite and tease her nipples.

Lucy grabbed her other arm and started to kiss her passionately, “Come on, Michelle, let yourself go; feel his cock deep inside of you; you’re a wanton slut, aren’t you? If you don’t cum soon I am going to fuck your husband again. You liked that, didn’t you, watching your husband's cock pushing in and out of my pussy, hearing my moans? I know I liked it, feeling Richard's cock pumping me.” The stream of dirty and erotic words flowed from Lucy’s mouth.

“Oh yes, oh yes,” groaned Michelle, “I love watching him fuck you, that’s it; hard, hard, don’t stop, I am close.”

Michelle closed her eyes but the scene of Lucy riding Richard's cock was imprinted on her mind. Richard's cock slamming into her and the feeling of helplessness as the other two girls held her down was too much and she started to cum hard, thrashing her hips as the orgasm hit.

“Stop, stop,” gasped Michelle, “I need to recover.”

Richard was close and he really wanted to cum but he slowed down and slipped out of his wife’s pussy.

Lucy pounced as soon as he withdrew. “Come on, Richard, give me your spunk. I want it now,” and with that, she devoured his cock and started to suck and wank it furiously.

Richard was so close it only took a couple of seconds and he unleashed his cum into her mouth, Lucy held her mouth around the end of his cock, collecting every last drop she could. As Richard's now flaccid cock fell from her mouth she turned to Catherine and Michelle and opened her mouth.

Both Catherine and Michelle fell to the floor next to Lucy and all embraced in a deep kiss, their tongues exploring one another and passing Richard's cum from one to the other.

Richard watched in awe, “That, ladies, is so hot, I think I am in heaven.”

Lucy swallowed the last of his cum. “Somehow, Richard, I think after what we have been doing, we would not be in heaven, but look on the bright side: it will probably be nice and hot.”

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments