Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in the City - Chapter 10 Part 3

"Catherine finally fulfills a desire"

8
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Catherine and Robert sat at the corner of the bar feeling quite smug. Michelle and Richard were down in the dungeon and Michael and Lucy were in a private room, both living out their fantasies which meant that just one fantasy was left to be fulfilled tonight and that was Catherine’s.

She looked around the club, Charles and Alice were sitting over at the bar, chatting to another couple. Catherine had not seen them before at the club and she wondered if they were new. The guy was wearing black jeans and a white shirt, but she could clearly see that he worked out. His partner was wearing a black glittery party dress that stopped halfway down her thighs, and boy what a set of legs they seemed to go on forever. Well, Charles and Alice looked like they were set for the night, she would have to see if she and Robert could find out who they were later.

“Now that you have finished sorting everybody else out are you ready for your night?” asked Robert.

“Yes, have you seen Sean and Lee, do you know if they have arrived yet?”

“I saw Lee in the locker room, not sure about Sean, are we going to a private room or playing in the couples’ room?”

“Well it is not that busy tonight, but already two of the rooms are taken. Not sure how many will be left so rather than spend ten minutes wandering around checking out all the rooms, I think we should just use one of the public rooms. Have you got our locker key I want to go and get changed?”

Catherine walked slowly to the changing room and opening the locker, proceeded to get changed into a lacy black and emerald green body which had a deep plunging neckline that shows off her cleavage to the full. It also had four suspender straps, to which she slipped on a beautiful pair of lace topped sheer black stockings. Finally, she stepped into a pair of four-inch heels which shaped her calves and thighs.

Walking seductively back into the bar, she could feel all eyes on her, she smiled to herself as she headed back to join Robert, who had been joined by two guys.

Both guys stood up as she approached and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Hello boys, so glad you could join us tonight, I assume you both know one another.”

“We do now, Robert has introduced us. I have seen Sean knocking around the club before but have never actually spoken.”

Sean nodded. He was a tall skinny guy, wearing a black t-shirt showing off tattoos on both arms. He was clean-shaven and had a mop of blonde hair.

Catherine looked back at Lee, he was dressed all in black, black jeans, black shirt tucked into the jeans and black Chelsea boots finishing off the look. She knew from the last time they had met that she was in for a treat with Lee, he had a fantastic body toned from the hours he spent in the gym both for leisure and as part of his job as a personal trainer.

“I am going to the bar does anybody need anything?” asked Lee.

They all shook their heads.

The group of four sat for the next 15 minutes chatting before Robert stood up. “Shall we go for a look around and head upstairs?”

They all stood up, Robert led the way with Lee and Sean flanking Catherine. Robert held the door open leading to the stairs and as they walked through Lee placed his hand on the small of Catherine’s back, she shivered slightly as a tingle went through her body.

The guys were now walking behind Catherine and were able to admire her arse as she slowly climbed the stairs in front of them.

Coming to the first room they pushed the door open and looked inside, there was one couple on the bed, the guy was buried between the woman legs which she had wrapped around his body. Standing on either side of the bed were two guys who were staring intently at the couple and avoiding looking at one another, both were slowly wanking as they watch the couple make love.

Slowly closing the door, Catherine shook her head and turned and headed towards the next room.

The next room was unoccupied, it was a large room with a large round bed in the centre, against three of the walls were two-seater couches. She turned and faced Robert and the two guys, “We should be ok in here.”

Entering the room, she pulled Robert to her and started to kiss him passionately, her hand fumbled with his shirt buttons as she tried to undo them. Sean and Lee started to strip as they watched the couple kiss.

Robert turned Catherine round to face the guys and ran his hands over her arse before continuing to move his hands over her body until they settled on her tits which he gently massaged through the thin fabric of her body, feeling her nipples harden under his tender touch.

Sean moved towards her, which was the cue for Lee to follow as they got alongside her. Catherine stretched out her hands and traced the outline of their cocks through their boxer shorts. She felt them getting larger as she continued to rub them.

Catherine moved her hands over to Sean and started to pull down the last vestige of clothing between her and his cock. There was a little resistance as the band seemed to snag on Sean’s cock, but he quickly helped by pushing his hips back and pulling his stomach in. His boxers fell to the floor and Catherine could admire his impressive cock.

She now turned her attention to Lee stroking his cock through the material. Lee did not wish to waste time and so removing his hands from roving over Catherine’s body. He quickly dropped his underwear, goosebumps appearing as he shivered from the soft, gentle, tickling shivered from the soft, gentle, caress as Catherine ran her hands over his cock.

Lee pulled her into his body and started to kiss her whilst her right hand roamed over his back and neck.

Sean dropped to his knees and started to kiss and fondle her arse whilst Robert kissed the back of her neck. Catherine’s left hand was slowly moving back and forth over his cock wanking him.

She felt Sean’s hand move between her legs. To help, she opened them wider to aid him. He fumbled for a minute pulling at the poppers on the body but eventually, they released and she felt his hand rub her bare flesh. His fingers teasingly moved between the folds of her pussy. She shuddered slightly and moaned into Lee’s mouth as Sean’s fingers probed her cunt.

Sean pushed his middle finger deep into her and he felt her juices start to run down his fingers and over his hand, she was incredibly wet.

Catherine suddenly stopped and took a step back, beckoning for Sean to stand up. She pulled him around so that the three guys now formed a horseshoe in front of her. Squatting down, she took Lee’s cock in her mouth whilst proceeding to wank the other two on either side. She alternated between the three cocks in front of her, ensuring that all were given plenty of attention and not one of the guys felt left out.

Robert shuffled to the side a bit more as she released his cock with a pop and returned to sucking Lee’s impressive member.

She felt Robert’s hand on the back of her head as he started to push her further on to Lee’s cock. She gagged a bit and Robert pulled her head back so she could get her breath, but immediately he pushed her back down onto the cock, each time she gagged he would release her but then push her a little further. Each successive push saw more of Lee’s cock go further down her throat until she felt her nose touch his public bone.

“Oh Jesus,” was all that Lee said and she felt his cock starting to twitch.

She immediately pulled back and released his cock, gasping for breath she looked up at him, smiled and turned to Sean.

Sean’s cock was not quite as long but it was fatter, it did not take her long to adjust to the width and she was quickly bobbing back and forth on his cock as he closed his eyes and tried to contain the rising orgasm.

Sensing that he was also nearing release, Catherine stopped and moved her attention to her husband’s cock.

Lee had recovered his composure now so he pulled her over to the round bed and picking her up and almost threw her onto it.

Robert quickly moved in front of her and she greedily resumed sucking his cock.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

Lee pushed her legs open and teasingly ran his cock up and down her moist slit a few times to appreciative moans and gasps before plunging into her.

Catherine's squeals were muffled by Robert's cock, the vibrations on his cock tingling as she continued to moan each time Lee thrust into her.

She waved her arm and Sean, understanding the meaning, moved forward so that she could grip his cock and start to masturbate him in time to the cock thrusting into her.

They continued like this for five or six minutes then Robert tapped Lee on the shoulder and indicated that they should all swap places.

Lee flopped onto the bed and Catherine breaking off from sucking Robert rolled over onto all fours and took Lee’s cock into her mouth. The taste of her juices on his cock was overpowering. She felt a new cock rubbing at the entrance to her pussy and she pushed back eager to feel it slip into her.

Her wish was quickly granted as Sean pushed forward and she experience her second cock of the evening. Keen not to leave Robert out of things, she looked for him out of the corner of her eyes and seeing him stood right beside her took hold of his stiff member in her hand.

Sean was less gentle than Lee had been and he pounded her pussy hard and fast forcing her mouth down deep onto Lee’s cock which was making her gag a little.

Robert was massaging her tits as they swung with the motion of the cock ramming him her.

Catherine closed her eyes, her moans became louder as her first orgasm hit, the wave started in her pussy and washed out from there over her whole body.

The four of them changed positions a few more times and with each change Catherine’s orgasmed. Each orgasm was becoming more intense, she was starting to shake, her pussy was slick you could hear squelching sounds as Sean forcefully fucked her.

Releasing Lee’s cock from her mouth, Catherine asked to take a break and they all stopped to take a drink of water.

“You ok?” asked Robert.

“Never better. Surprised we still have the room to ourselves at the moment.”

“Think it is because there are not that many others in the club tonight, don’t know where Charles and Alice have got to,” responded Robert.

“Well, they are on their own tonight, I couldn’t fit them into any of the fantasies tonight without splitting them up and don’t think they would have wanted that. They seemed ok, I saw them in the bar chatting to a lovely young couple before we came up here so maybe they are having fun as well.”

With that last comment, Catherine walked over to Lee and pushed him back onto the bed, fell onto him and started to kiss him as she worked her way up his body until she was positioned with her pussy grinding down on his hard and erect cock.

“Hum, think I know where this should go,” she said all coyly. Catherine slid her moist cunt up and down his cock a few times before rising up a little, taking Lee’s cock in her hand and positioning it teasingly at the entrance to her tunnel.

Lee looked down and watched as she slowly lowered herself onto it until they were entwined as one, she started to gyrate her hips and she dropped forward to kiss him her arse in the air as she moved up and down on the cock impaled in her.

Robert recognized this as the signal that it was time to complete her fantasy and reaching down to a little bag he had brought with him into the room and removed a bottle of lube.

He poured the clear liquid over the head of his cock and massaged it along the length so that it glistened. Moving forward, he poured more of the liquid onto Catherine’s arse watching as it slowly trickled down between her cheeks. He rubbed it along the crack and gently around the entrance to her rear hole before sliding one finger into her.

Catherine gasped as the cold liquid hit her bum, but the liquid soon warmed up and she enjoyed the sensation of Robert rubbing it around her tight entrance. She closed her eyes as he slipped one finger into her which was quickly joined by a second finger.

She was already feeling full, but now she knew she was going to feel well and truly stuffed as Robert climbing onto the bed and straddling across Lee’s legs positioned himself up close behind her.

Robert applied some more lube to his cock and then gently positioned it at the entrance to her arse. He slowly started to push feeling her muscles pushing back in resistance to anything entering her.

Catherine paused in her movements on Lee’s cock and waited as first the head of Robert's cock pushed passed the entrance and he slowly eased into her arse. Once Robert was totally inside, he started to thrust in and out trying to keep in rhythm with Catherine as she bounced up and down on Lee.

“Oh yes, so full,” moaned Catherine as she looked back over her shoulder at Robert. Seeing Sean stood at the side of the bed, she bit her bottom lip and then put her arm out to beckon him to her.

Sean moved round to face her, he bent down to kiss her, which she returned lustily, she suddenly groaned and her eyes rolled back into her head so that he could only see the whites of her eyes.

Robert was thrusting hard and fast into her arse, he could feel Lee’s cock pushing upwards through the thin lining of the two passages. Catherine was close to another orgasm, which seemed to start at the bottom of her body and wash over her like waves lapping at the shore slowly building in size until they were like waves crashing over the promenade in a winter storm.

As Catherine recovered, she pushed Sean up and opened her mouth to indicate that she wanted to complete the last piece of the jigsaw and fulfill the fantasy.

Sean needed no further encouragement and pushed forward into Catherine’s open mouth.

Catherine now felt incredibly full the fantasy was complete, she felt on top of the world, having three horny men desiring her, caressing her and using her was overwhelming. The heat in her pussy and arse was building as the hard cocks thrust in and out of her, she could feel another orgasm approaching and this time it was going to be the mother of all orgasms.

The pressure continued to build and Catherine’s moaning grew steadily louder, her mouth was like a vibrator on Sean’s cock which he was still pushing in and out of her mouth.

Sean knew he was on the verge of cumming, and felt he needed to warn Catherine. He tapped her on the shoulder and announced that he was ready to cum.

Catherine pushed herself forward, taking every inch of his cock in her mouth and Sean released his spunk deep into her throat.

Catherine released Sean from her mouth and a few drops fell on Lee’s chest as he continued to thrust upwards into her pussy. The sight of Sean cumming and Catherine swallowing the lot was enough to send him over the edge and he started to cum.

The groans and moans were now filling the room and the full effect of the ever-building orgasm now hit Catherine and she practically screamed as the orgasm flowed over her. Her legs shook and she collapsed almost convulsing on top of Lee who was trapped underneath her as Robert continued to fuck her arse.

Finishing the chain reaction Robert now sped up fucking his wife arse as she writhed and shook underneath his pounding, “Oh yes baby I going to cum, I'm going to fill that sweet arse of yours.”

With those final words she felt him spurt into her arse. The warm feeling of his hot cum mixing with the heat of her body as she came down from the orgasmic high.

Slowly withdrawing, Robert watched as her arsehole closed trapping his cum inside her. Leaning forward he met her as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

“Did you enjoy that? Fantasy fulfilled?”

“Absolutely, that was fucking fantastic don’t think I will be able to walk for a week after that fucking. Thank you very much guys, I want to get a drink, but also just want to lay here and bask in the afterglow.”

"Well, we can all lie here for a little while, but there is only about an hour until the club closes and we need to round everybody up and find out how their evening went."

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments