Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Satisfying Jane, Chapter 1

"Jane and I had a passion for giving oral to each other, and others as well"

2
3 Comments 3
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was a bright sunny morning, a brand new year, and my girlfriend and I had decided that some fun needed to be a part of our routine.   We had lived together for sixteen months, but because we were both older and economics demanded it, we had not gotten married.   Living in sin, so to speak, was just how it needed to be.   All of our friends understood that, so it was fine, even though we live in the Bible Belt of America, and attend the church of our choice, where we are welcomed with open arms by all.

We thought about going to the local casino, and then perhaps to a night club, but hadn’t decided, since neither of us were ‘party hearty’ types any more.   We thought about having a party at the house, among other options, all we knew was that we really wanted to add a bit more spice to our lives, and that it may involve other people joining us for an evening or night of sexual activities.   This wasn’t something that we did often, nor did we take it lightly, though we had found a younger couple that was willing to have some playful antics after a party at their house on a couple of occasions, and had fully enjoyed tasting of each others fruits, so to speak.   We decided to see if they were up to a private get together, so Jane, my significant other, was to call Sally later that morning to see, then we could decide.

 

Jane is a wonderful woman, all a man could ever want, I had been lucky to find her after my wife of over 30 years had passed away.   She is average height, even at 55 she is perfect in every way, very intelligent, great sense of humor, and physically, wonderful. Her breasts still reasonably firm, a trim waist, silver grey hair which she tones with blond to maintain a more youthful appearance, a nicely rounded butt atop her athletic muscular legs, and a pussy that is to die for.   All-in-all, a body and attitude that most women half her age would desire to attain.   She can drive me wild as she allows me to take her labia into my lips and tease her to orgasm before intercourse; I get aroused just thinking about how sweet her nectar is to the taste buds.

 

I am 3 years her senior, but still in good shape for an old guy.   I ride my bicycle, most of the time with Jane, but she doesn’t always go along for the distance rides I participate in.

I have a good job, but don’t see retirement in my future; I actually enjoy working, and do so at least five days a week, ride some evenings and certainly twenty to thirty miles most every Saturday.   I have been blessed by God, and still maintain good physical health and manage to satisfy Jane’s sexual needs several times a week, as she does mine.  

 

When I arrived home after work at 3:30 I noticed that the house had been thoroughly cleaned and polished, it was to say the least ‘immaculate’.   Throw pillows had been added to the living room floor in front of the fireplace and a serving tray filled with various sex toys and lubricants set precisely in the middle of the coffee table.   Jane emerged from the kitchen and walked over to greet me with a big hug and really hot kiss before asking “How was your day?”   I replied “It was a good one, made our day by a long shot.” And continued “I see you’ve been busy today, are we going to have company?”   She grinned from ear to ear and said “yep, Sally and Jake are coming over this evening.   Apparently they have been wanting to for a while, but were busy with the holidays and all.”   I was certainly pleased, and took Jane into my arms, our lips merged into an excited kiss of passion.   We stood for moments that took eternity to completely taste of each others desires; our tongues explored the depths of our lust for one another as our hands explored the shapes and curves of our bodies fully.  

 

As our lips parted I asked “what time will they be here?” with a glint of teasing desire in my eye.   She replied simply; “7:30.”   I took her hands in mine and lowered myself to the pillows below; her smile radiated her own desire as she stood above me.   I guided her hands to the waistband of her trousers and together we began to slowly unbutton and unzip them.   Here hands fell aside as mine found the band and pulled them apart to reveal the French cut panties within. I raised to my knees and slid my hands to push the pants from her hips as I leaned to her and kissed her tummy just above the panty line.   Her trousers fell in gentle folds to her ankles as I kissed and teased her with my tongue along the elastic band above her fine mound, one I knew would be freshly trimmed with the planned activities.   The tone of her breathing changed to one of low murmuring moans as her abs quivered in anticipation, my hands gently rubbing her bare skin around each hem of the panties, my tongue and lips busy with teasing her, taunting her, giving to her the pleasures she needed to feel.

 

As her anticipation built to need more than just the tease; my fingers traced the hems of her panties from the supple fold of her buttocks around her thighs and downward to the tenderness of her inner thighs and then brushed lightly across the petals of her labia hidden within the thin fabric.   Her body twitched and her moans of pleasure continued as I pushed against them ever harder, parting her petals with the force of my fingers against the fabric separating me from touching them fully.   I raised my fingers to pull her panties down, very slowly I lowered the front and then hip portions, my lips and tongue followed each millimeter of their movement until her trimmed bush was exposed to my playful tongue and mouth.   I pulled the panties down past her knees and pushed my tongue across her swollen clit, a yelp of approval escaped her mouth and her hands pulled my head closer to her sweetness gently as she parted her feet while stepping from the trousers and panties.   The scent of her pussy was driving me wild, but my desire was for her pleasures, more than my own.   With my thumbs I parted her mound and ran my tongue around the edge of her outer labia, from one side to the other, pausing only to circle the tip of my tongue around the crown of her engorged clit before going down the other side.   I repeated this several times as she stood quivering with pleasure, the musty sweetness building within her vaginal canal.

MerlynRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerlynRuiz

  After the third or forth teasing journey around her labia my tongue parted her petals and probed the folds within from back to front touching the opening of her now wet canal first and ending with her clit as I sucked it into my lips and feverishly flicked it with the tip of my tongue.   I could feel the oozing fluids of her canal as they wet my beard and chin, so was sure to rub within her outer regions with its trimmed but soft hairs.   Her hands pulled at me harder, so I busied myself with bringing her more of what she begged for with her motions, sucking harder on her clit, more furiously taunting it with my tongue, rubbing my chin more heatedly against the opening to her vagina.   I felt her body tense and then spasm, her hands clutched hard on my head, she was about to peak.   I let loose of my grip on her clit and surrounded her open pussy with my mouth and began using my tongue to scoop the droplets of nectar that flowed from her excited hole.   I drank it in eagerly as she filled my mouth, and then again flooded my mouth full of the sweet tasty fluid.   As her orgasm subsided I stretched my tongue into the canal and found the g-spot within with the tip, her response was instant, and again she flooded my mouth, which I drank fully and then allowed her to relax as I sat before her trembling figure.   She dropped to the floor beside me, an expression of complete satisfaction sparkled in her beautiful eyes.   We rested with her head in my lap while enjoying the glow of pleasures we felt, and the love that comes from them.   Her hand lay gently wrapped around my cock still resting snuggly in the leg of my khakis, squeezing it teasingly.

 

I lay back on the pillows to enjoy the teasing of her touch; this reciprocation would be enough to satisfy me, for now.   At my age, and having had a vasectomy many years before, I couldn’t produce semen as I once did, so enjoying the sensations was more important than the ultimate climax and ejaculation, though it was wonderful when I did so, usually finalizing each wonderful adventure.   Jane understood this well, we had tried to go to the hill more than once in a few hours and it was, though a good effort, and certainly not without it’s rewards, just not what was best for us.   So she teased me to the point just before ejaculation and would stop long enough, or tease differently to where my explosion didn’t happen prematurely.   It worked well for us, what more need I say.

 

Jane’s touches became more fervent as my erection grew to almost full potential, and she reached up to unzip and unbutton my khakis.   She opened the top and slid her hand within, using a gently tenuous touch as she caressed the length of my manhood.   I raised my hips and pushed my pants down to mid thigh fully exposing my erect seven inch penis, still growing with her tender touches.   She glanced up into my eyes seeming to beg me to allow her to tease me farther. My pleasured expression spoke that I was more than willing, so she lowered her head to take the bulbous head into her mouth, wetting it with her saliva and teasing the rim of my circumcised tool with her tongue.   This stimulus was enough to bring surges of pleasure throughout my body as my cock became fully engorged, thick and now eight full inches.   Jane knew just how far to take me, just where she could go before my orgasm would rob us of farther   activities for the evening, and she took me there several times over the next ten or fifteen minutes.   She had brought me to the brink, and my precum had seeped onto her willing tongue, and then paused to allow the edge to pass, only to do so again.   I pained so much to shoot my creamy white cum into her throat, but dared not.  

 

Just after 4:15 she allowed me to relax, the turmoil of “almost” is tough, but necessary some times.   We redressed and went about the business of getting all else done for the arrival of our guests.   Grabbed a quick bite of dinner and cleaned the kitchen up together.

 

Jane had decided on a dress for the evening, one that was cut rather low in the front to allow a good peek at her cleavage, with a flowing skirt line and a hem several inches above her knees.   I asked what she thought appropriate for me to wear, already having decided, but wanted her opinion anyway.   She suggested “a button up shirt, one that she enjoyed the fabric and cut of on me, and the dark lightweight slacks, the poplin ones.”   As I had expected, our decision was unanimous, the outfit I would have picked anyway.

I chuckled and said “we think too much alike Jane, it’s scary.” We both laughed, but knew it was a true statement.  

 

We went to the living room and sat on the sofa, turned on the stereo, some really nice mood music, we’d save the hard rocking type for later, if Sally and Jake preferred the faster pace.   It was 7:30 on the dot when the doorbell rang; I rose from my seat and went to open the door for the couple.   Like I said, they were younger, Jake was 38 and a really handsome guy, very well muscled, well tanned from his many hours on the tennis courts at the club, though his schlong lacked a bit in comparison to mine, at six and a half inches it worked well, and he really seemed to know how to use it.   Sally was even younger; she could pass for a college coed of 20, though she was really 29.   She wore her blond hair in long waves; they sat atop her narrow shoulders and huge DD breasts, which she allowed to show most of with the low cut tops she always seemed to choose to wear.    Her hips were narrow, but strong, her ass was rounded just enough to turn a guy’s head, if he was ever to get his gaze past the wondrous tits.   They both had a very aggressive way of looking at sex, they loved it, wanted it, and got it however and wherever they could, it was just their way, and both had a special interest in the joys of oral intercourse, just our kind of folks.

 

As always, I implore the readers of my stories to vote and/or leave a comment.  This way I will learn how to satisfy the need of the public reading them.  For those of you willing to help me learn, I do thank you, a vote does somewhat the trick, but a vote of 1 by itself says nothing, please also leave a comment as to why the story wasn't right for you. Thank You in advance for particpating, and if you have suggestions, please don't hesitate to send me an email.  :o))

Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments