Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah - Part Thirteen A

"Sarah and a girlfriend give me my first FMF threesome"

7
4 Comments 4
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It was Friday and the first weekend in a while that Sarah and I would have the weekend together alone at the house. I hurried home, stopping only to buy each of us dinner-to-go at the beachside restaurant.

As I approached the house, there was another car parked in the driveway. If it was one of Sarah’s friends who I hoped would be leaving soon.

Opening the outside door to the kitchen I could smell the sweet odor of pot.

Sarah and another woman were sitting at the kitchen table. They were drinking red wine and munching on Doritos and potato chips. Clearly, they had smoked a joint or two.

The woman had shiny, long, black, straight hair down to her lower back, and looked to be Asian-American.

Sarah introduced the lady as Maggie O’Hara.

I had spoken briefly with Maggie on the phone when she had called looking for Sarah.

And I had been shown a wonderful picture of Maggie on all fours, nude, with her face hidden by her long hair.

This Maggie O’Hara sitting at the kitchen table with Sarah was not the Irish lass that I had expected or pictured in my mind.

Both were wearing T-shirts and shorts, a little unusual given the cold weather outside.

Sarah typically wore no bra, and I could see her breasts jiggle and her nipples poke out of her shirt as she moved.

Maggie got up to shake my hand. She also wore no bra, and her breasts jiggled underneath her shirt when she stood.

Maggie’s breasts were twice the size of Sarah’s and her nipples pushed her T shirt out and stretched the shirt material between her tits.

More important to Sarah and Maggie than my arrival, or my meeting Maggie for the first time, was that I had brought food.

“How did you know we were starving?” Sarah asked, excited to see the food containers.

The fact that I had brought only two dinners did not seem to matter to either.

The containers of food were opened and the two took in the aroma of a roast beef dinner as if they had been deprived of food for several days.

“Why don’t you guys split the dinners onto three plates, while I go upstairs and change?” I suggested.

Before I had even finished my sentence, the food was already being divided.

I went upstairs with positive thoughts creeping into my head.

Both ladies were scantily dressed and stoned. Was I reading too much into that?

Maggie had seen pictures of my cock, and I had seen a nude photograph of her. And, according to Sarah, Maggie had even kept one of my cock pictures for herself.

Dare I think that I might have them both tonight?

Would tonight be my first threesome?

I thought about changing into my work-out pants and a light sweater.

The work-out pants, especially without underwear, did nothing to hide an erection. I certainly did not want to walk downstairs with a noticeable bulge in my pants if I had totally misread the situation.

I opted for jeans, a comfortable sweater and a pair of old loafers without socks.

This was appropriate dress for an informal dinner and conversation. But it was clothing that I could quickly lose should the need become necessary.

Downstairs, the ladies were already eating their dinner and apologized for starting without me. I knew what the “munchies” were and totally understood.

I retrieved a beer from the refrigerator and sat down at the table.

I opened my beer, began to eat my portion of dinner, and attempted to determine what the two were up to.

Getting them to talk wasn’t easy. First there was the food, which each consumed with great fervor. Second, they both had the giggles.

Maggie, I was informed, had been at the house all afternoon and would be spending the night.

Maggie’s mother was Hawaiian, and her father a Canadian military officer. Her parents had met in Vancouver, and that’s where Maggie spent most of her childhood.

One of three siblings, Maggie was named after her father’s mother, Margaret.

Maggie’s long hair was like silk and moved in waves as she turned her head during the conversation.

Her hair had been cut to a “V” at the ends, with the point of the “V” down past her lower back.

She had beautiful dark, deep eyes, with long lashes, full lips and very white teeth that accentuated her smile.

Her every move was slow, flowing and sensuous.

Maggie had gone to college in Vermont, was an art major, and had taken up drawing, painting and photography as her avocation.

She had published and sold several pieces of her artwork and photographs and was apparently well known within the arts community.

Sarah was certainly an admirer of Maggie’s work and artistic abilities.

While the two ladies were different – Sarah, a natural blonde, about five foot three, 20 years old, and a student; Maggie, exotic, with black hair, five feet seven or so, 27, and a teacher and mentor – it was their passion for art and photography which had caused them to meet about two years before.

Maggie, already well known for her drawings and photography, had been a guest speaker in Sarah’s college classes several times, and Sarah had visited Maggie’s studio on more than one occasion.

While I did not know for sure, Sarah had made references and comments over time which suggested that the two had slept together, and done so more than once.

On this cold February Friday night, after we had eaten and as Sarah and Maggie continued to attack the Doritos and drink wine, I learned that the two had spent the afternoon taking pictures of each other.

“Naughty” pictures, as Maggie put it.

I had not noticed, but Maggie’s photography equipment had been set up in the living room. There were cameras and lenses, lights and what I would call light reflectors/deflectors arranged around the couch.

I, of course, not caring much about the equipment, wanted to know more about the “naughty” pictures.

Both ladies had wanted to take pictures of the other, and this particular weekend seemed like an appropriate time.

Sarah would be graduating soon and moving to her new job. As her graduation and move to upstate New York approached, Sarah would be less and less available for these occasions, something of which I was keenly aware.

Maggie handed me a digital camera and showed me how to look through the pictures on the camera’s digital screen.

There were nude pictures, but with the right lighting, shading and angles, what one saw was more “artistic” than naughty; more flowing lines and curves than hard core pictures; more art than naughty.

With most of the pictures, but not all, I could not tell which were of Sarah and which were of Maggie.

There were some nipple pictures and photos that displayed some pussy. In those pictures it was apparent whose picture it was.

There was a second camera on the seat next to Sarah.

To these stoned, wine drinking, giggling ladies, that second camera was much more interesting.

At first the two teased me about seeing the pictures on the second camera.

Eventually, Sarah handed me the camera and I got to see the more “playful” pictures the two had taken.

All in color and with the same attention to lighting, shading, angles and detail, there were tit, nipple, pussy, and ass pictures; pussy insertion pictures, using Sarah’s hair brush or a vibrator or both; full body pictures; and pictures of each on their hands and knees taken from several different angles.

No attempt was made to hide anyone’s identity.

The two watched as I scanned through each picture on the camera.

“These are great,” I recall saying more than once.

“Do they make you hard?” asked Sarah.

“Absolutely,” I responded.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

“Who wouldn’t be hard looking at these pictures?

There was a long silence at the table.

At first I didn’t notice it. But after a few seconds, I looked up and saw that Sarah and Maggie were looking at each other, each hesitant, waiting for the other to say something.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Can we take pictures of your cock?” Sarah finally blurted out, sounding and looking like a shy little girl.

I didn’t hesitate in my response.

Sarah had taken pictures of my manhood standing straight and tall, and having the two take pictures and look at my cock made the evening’s possibilities that much more interesting.

At least, I thought, I was going to get a hand job or blow job. And if I was really lucky, I was going to experience my first threesome.

“How do you want to start?” I said, indicating my interest.

Sarah and Maggie led me to the living room couch.

“Just sit there for a moment while we get everything set up.

The two placed lights near me, adjusted light angles, and placed light reflectors in various spots.

The lights were turned on, and several more adjustments were made

“Are we ready?” Maggie finally asked.

“I think so.” Sarah indicated, answering for both me and her.

Sarah sat next to me on the couch and I slid forward a little and lifted my rear end off the couch slightly. As she had done many times before, Sarah pulled down my pants allowing my slightly limp shaft to spring out for all to see.

Maggie stood ready with her camera.

“You’ve got a little work to do before we start.” she said to Sarah, motioning toward my cock.

I was semi-hard. I had lost a little of my erection while the equipment was being set up and my manhood was listing a little to one side.

Nonetheless, it was a little embarrassing. The big reveal and I sensed that I didn’t meet everyone’s expectations of a fully erect and hard cock.

Sarah took my shaft in her hands and deftly stroked it slowly and softly.

Maggie watched and snapped a few pictures.

I was hard within a minute; maybe less.

Maggie stared at my erection. “God, that’s a beautiful cock.”

Maggie looked at my cock with that same hungry look that I had seen on Sarah’s face before. I knew, just by the way she was looking at it, that she wanted to touch it, play with it, take into her mouth, and slide it deep into her pussy. It was a look that sent chills up my spine.

Sarah crawled up next to me and put her head on my shoulder and one hand on my stomach.

Maggie moved around, took picture after picture from above, from the side, and from below, looking up at my shaft.

She changed lenses and took close up pictures of the head of my cock from several views.

Every once in a while, Sarah would reach her hand down and run her hand lightly over the shaft and head of my cock, keeping me hard.

After a while, pre-cum began to flow out onto the head and run down the shaft.

More pictures were taken showing the flowing pre-cum.

Maggie climbed onto the couch, on the opposite side of me from Sarah, lay over my stomach, resting on her left elbow on the couch next to Sarah, and took more pictures.

As she did, her T shirt raised up exposing the bare skin on her stomach and side.

I ran my hand over her skin, teasing and tickling her. Then I slid my hand slowly up to her breast and squeezed her tit.

Maggie inhaled deeply at my touch and moaned.

Still cupping her tit, I rolled Maggie’s nipple between my fingers and thumb, lightly to start with, and then progressively harder.

Maggie put the camera down and rolled over onto her back, giving me access to both of her tits. I played with one nipple with my hand under Maggie’s T-shirt, as Sarah played with the other nipple, rubbing and twisting it through the shirt material.

“That feels so good,” Maggie whispered.

I knew then that I was going to have both of them that night.

Maggie rolled over onto her stomach, the camera was placed on the floor, and the three of us began kissing.

I rubbed Maggie’s bare back, as Sarah, who still had access to a tit, continued to play with Maggie’s nipple.

The kisses were sloppy and wet, as one might expect with three people flicking their tongues at each other’s mouth.

I ran my hands over Maggie’s ass, sarah played with Maggie’s nipple, and Maggie squeezed Sarah’s tits, pinching her nipples.

Sarah eventually slid down off the couch to the floor and took my cock into her mouth sucking on it and licking around the head. Maggie and I continue to battle tongues.

“Can I play with your cock too?” Maggie whispered.

I stifled a sarcastic “Duh!”

Without waiting for a response from me, Maggie moved down next to Sarah.

I enjoyed both the vision and the unique pleasure of two women sucking on, stroking and licking my cock. It is something to see and watch, and a vision that stays in your mind forever.

It is also very pleasurable, to the point of almost being too much.

Maybe in porn movies the guy lasts a long time when two women suck on his cock. In my case, more than a few minutes of this pleasure and I would have cum.

Sarah stopped only to remove her T-shirt and help Maggie off with her shirt.

Sarah’s tits were firm, with round, pale red, hard nipples.

Maggie’s tits were just as firm and bobbed up and down and side to side as she played with my shaft.

The most visually striking thing about Maggie’s tits, however, was the brown color of her areola, and the length of her hard nipples, which looked very much like a brown, half-inch eraser on the top of a new pencil.

Maggie energetically sucked on and licked my shaft, while Sarah played with Maggie’s tits and long nipples.

“Do you want to fuck Mike?” Sarah asked Maggie.

“Fuck yes,” was her response.

Sarah got up.

Maggie stayed on her knees working the head of my manhood in and out of her mouth.

Maggie looked up at Sarah who was just standing next to her.

“We don’t have to fuck right away, do we? I want to get to know Mike’s cock first.” Maggie indicated before she went back to pleasuring me.

On another occasion, Sarah had told me that she really liked watching another woman “give me head”, as she put it.

Sarah crawled onto the couch next to me and watched Maggie make love to my manhood.

This was not something new to Maggie. One could tell that she had sucked cock before. She was very good at it.

What was new to Maggie was my length and girth, and she wanted to fully experience playing with a big dick.

Maggie knew that it was the swollen head of my cock that was most sensitive. That was where she focused her attention.

She sucked on the head, licked all around it and over it, and ran her fingers over its sensitive skin, all the while stroking my shaft lightly with her hands.

“God, I love your cock,” Maggie said. "I could play with it all day."

When the head of my cock and maybe the first third of my shaft were a bright red, and I could feel that tingling and tightness growing in my groin, I knew that I might not be able to control myself if Maggie kept going. 

I asked Maggie to stop.

Maggie did not want to stop, and kept on sucking and licking. 

She was enjoying her first really big cock, and, I suspect, also enjoying that Sarah and I were watching her give me a superb blow job.

“We either need to stop now, or I’m going to cum and you ladies will have to wait a while until I recover.” I indicated to both.

Maggie and Sarah hurriedly shut off the lights.

I was about to have my first threesome.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments