Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rosie lured me in with offers of her sister

"I gave into Rosie again after seeing her gorgeous younger sister."

17
4 Comments 4
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Rosie is a nineteen year old work colleague of my wife; she is gorgeous and has a great body.

Recently I was asked by my wife to teach Rosie how to give a blow job in her presence. I accepted the offer and it went well.

A few days later I met Rosie again and this time we were alone and had a great evening of sex.

Rosie has since that day been pestering my wife for further lessons, albeit she knows nothing of the second meeting. My wife has so far been reluctant to share my cock again with this beauty in case I get to like it to much.

In the mean time I have been receiving text messages and picture messages from Rosie wanting to meet for sex. I had been putting her off until she sent a picture of her younger sister Sophie.

Sophie is seventeen, blond, a real model figure very slim with huge breasts at least an E cup
 which were very firm and natural.

Rosie said that Sophie read her diary and knows what she had been doing and wanted to have the same.

She was not a virgin but wanted me to show her how a real man makes love.

The more I looked at the pictures of Sophie the more I wanted the pair of them, I knew Rosie would be great in bed but was unsure what to do. But seeing a naked picture of the pair of them on my phone made the decision for me.

My wife was going away on a hen weekend that weekend so I agreed they should come to my house. We are detached and our nearest neighbor is some way away so no one would know I was entertaining.

My wife flew off to Spain on the Friday evening and was not due home until Tuesday so I had the house to myself.

Saturday arrived and as arranged Sophie and Rosie arrived at my house a little after seven and it was almost dark so no one would have any ideas I had guests.

The girls arrived wearing long trench coats and all I could see was a little bit of stockinged leg and some great heels and from the neck up.

I had spent ages in the bath and was now clean and smelling good, I had slipped on my tight cycling shorts and a vest top and felt horny.

Once inside the girls dispensed with the coats and my mouth hit the floor, they were kitted out in black and red Basques tiny g strings and black hold up stockings, and looked amazing.

I could not believe this was the shy Rosie I met a few weeks ago. As for Sophie she was even better in the flesh.

Rosie oozed confidence and in seconds was leading me to the master bedroom followed by Sophie. My vest was dispatched and my shorts removed and I was pushed back onto the bed whilst Rosie devoured my swelling cock.

She was on her knees between my legs sucking my cock like a true porn star and in seconds I was erect and well on my way to my first explosion of the night.

Rosie realized the situation and stopped and offered my cock to her little sister who was on me in a flash. She started sucking me but was not the expert Rosie was, but still she was good and with a few tips she was soon giving me all the attention I wanted.

Things then got even better as Rosie removed Sophie's Basque as she continued to suck me giving me the first real view of her monster breasts. Rosie then took over sucking me as Sophie removed Rosie's Basque to reveal her perfect breasts.

As Rosie continued to suck my cock I summoned Sophie over to me and took her huge breasts in my mouth and caressed them with my hands.

Sophie was soon moaning and it all proved too much for me as I spilled my load deep into Rosie's mouth, who swallowed every drop.

Sophie, realizing what had happened, moved her sister aside and straddled my still very erect cock and started to ride me.

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

She had to take my cock a bit at a time as she was very tight and she had not had one as big as mine before, but she still managed.

She rode me for ages before having a massive and very wet orgasm which flooded my balls. Sophie then just slumped forward, exhausted, pressing her huge breasts into my chest whilst I remained erect inside her.

I somehow managed to turn Sophie over and take her doggy style taking hold of her huge breasts as I rode and rode her until I filled her soaking pussy with my load.

Sophie was now totally knackered and I moved my attention to Rosie, I slipped off her g string and buried my head between her sexy stocking clad legs and gave her pussy a good licking.

Rosie was in heaven and covered my face in her juices a few times as I slurped away. I also managed to slip a finger or two into her tight bum hole and this caused her orgasms to keep coming.

As I was giving Rosie all my attention I failed to notice Sophie get between my legs and start to rub my limp dick. Slowly it began to rise and when she took me in her mouth things soon got hot again.

Now I was fully erect again. I turned Rosie over and had to stop Sophie eating my cock, telling her she would get another chance to suck me off later.

I then buried my cock deep into Rosie's wet pussy and pounded away, as well as slipping three fingers into her now very wet bum hole.

Rosie knew what was coming as this was part of the deal. I could take her anal virginity if I fucked her sister (win win situation).

I withdrew from her pussy and slowly pushed my cock into her bum hole bit by bit. She found it very painful initially but once she got used to it she really seemed to enjoy it.

I slowly started to fuck her arse. Also, she was pushing back onto my cock so she really did seem to love it. I was so close to filling her arse, having given her a couple of orgasms, when Sophie said she wanted to feel my cock in her arse.

Rosie accepted her sister's request and I slipped out of her arse and straight into Sophie's waiting pussy.

I gave her pussy a few humps slipping a few fingers into her arse to loosen her up before slipping my cock slowly into her arse.
 
Sophie was not as tight as Rosie and I was soon banging away giving her a massive orgasm in seconds as Rosie watched. I was now so close to coming I pulled out and told the girls to kneel on the floor in front of me and wanked a massive load into there open mouths and over there gorgeous breasts, and offered my cock to each to suck to clean it up

We all got cleaned up, the girls stayed over night and we had loads more fun the following morning.

I really want a foursome now with the girls and my wife.
Watch this space!

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments