Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rose Joins the Mile-High Club in an Unusual Way

"Flying was never this much fun before."

24
12 Comments 12
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Rose sat down in her seat and started the usual airplane passenger routine and looked at the entryway hoping that anyone over the size of a normal person went past. “Also any small children or anyone looking sick,” Rose thought to herself. As she watched, she remembered some of her early flights, when she used to hope some very handsome and available guy would sit next to her. That hope faded after a bunch of trips when she realized the odds of a nice guy, let alone a handsome and available one, were much lower than an obnoxious excuse for a human being where the gender didn’t matter. She also remembered one trip where a mother in the row behind her started apologizing before the flight even left the gate. Rose really understood how difficult it would be to keep a hyperactive autistic child quiet for a whole flight, and the mother really tried. But she hoped like hell to never have a flight that bad again.

She leaned back in her first row in coach, the middle seat, as she once again mentally cursed her office who was going through a budget kick and decided it was critical to save $75 and not put her on an aisle or exit row. She understood not getting a first-class or even a business-class ticket, but a middle seat in economy was never pleasant. Plus this being a red-eye saved a few more dollars. “Oh well, the good thing is I'll get in early enough to have one meeting, then get into the hotel for a dinner meeting with an old friend.”

Her musings were interrupted by a very sweet voice, “Pardon me, I’m in the window seat.”

Rose was startled, and she stuttered briefly as she stood up to let her new seatmate move past her. She turned and took a good look. She couldn’t believe it. Even in her wildest dreams, she had never a woman as beautiful as this girl, no . . . lady. She was about five-foot-eight and subtly curved. Her long black hair and the brief glance at her face told her ethnic background was mostly Asian, but she didn’t think she had ever met an Asian lady so tall. She looked about thirty or so. When she pushed her carry-on into the overhead bin she got a glimpse of a tight belly with a small jewel in her belly button. Her arm had a flowery tattoo. Then she ducked slightly and slipped into her seat. Rose sat back down and was debating how to start a conversation with her when someone else dropped a bag on the aisle seat.

She looked over and really couldn’t believe her eyes, a virtual Amazon was stuffing a bag into the overhead. She had to be over six-foot and seriously built! Like her first seatmate, this one’s top rode up and she saw what looked like an honest-to-god six-pack. She was obviously in incredible shape. When she finally looked down, Rose got caught by a gorgeous face framed by a mane of blonde hair, blue eyes, and a terrific grin. She stuck out her hand, “Anna!”

Rose looked at it for a moment then took it. It was almost twice the size of hers and she also had a very firm hand. “Rose!”

“I see you met Celia.”

“Huh?”

As she sat, she pointed to the window seat. Rose had almost completely forgotten her. When she turned suddenly and saw a grinning lady.

“It’s okay, she affects everyone that way. I’m Celia, by the way.”

Rose stuttered again, this time an apology.

“It really is okay. Even if I was sitting in your lap, she would still disconnect your brain by just standing there. I mean look at her!”

Rose instantly felt in over her head and decided the best course was to calm down. “Would you two prefer to sit together?”

Anna laughed, “Looking to escape the middle seat?”

“No, I just figured if you’re friends. . .”

“Sure, we’ll let that stand as the reason. Actually, Rose, she prefers the window and I have to have an aisle for these legs.”

She stretched them out in the aisle for a moment and even though Rose was straight, she could only appreciate them encased in a tight pair of jeans.

Celia leaned close to Rose.

“To quote my favorite comic book hero, ‘you hit the jackpot, Tiger!’”

Rose looked at her incredulously, “Mary Jane?”

“OMG, a real nerd!” Celia crowed.

From Rose’s other side came a groan. “No, not another one.”

Rose looked confused, “Another what?”

“She keeps throwing out nerd quotes like I’m supposed to know them. Old comics, TV shows, Manga and Amine . . . you name it and she knows it. You must have understood her line, which made her very happy.”

“So you aren’t friends?”

They both laughed.

“We are, just like giving each other a hard time.”

The rest of the flight boarded and they chatted a little, nothing special, as the plane finally made altitude. Rose thought it was nice having two ladies as opposed to the norm. The drink cart came by and Rose bought each of them a drink.

“Cheers!”

They drank and chatted a bunch more. They spoke about basically inconsequential things, why they were heading for the coast, where they were staying, how long they were going to be there. Rose barely remembered the conversations because every time she looked at either of her seatmates, she would get distracted. Anna had taken off a short jacket and her top was so skin-tight it looked like paint. It was cool on the airplane, as usual, and it showed. While she never had the comment aimed at her meager offerings, she got an object lesson in “Her headlights were on high-beam”.

Celia hadn’t had a jacket, but she had an overshirt that was open. She shrugged out of it with a motion that looked very sexy. Rose mentally shook herself, “Sexy? What am I thinking!”

Things got quiet as they dimmed the cabin lights, pretty normal for late flights. Celia decided to take a little nap. Anna and Rose talked some more, but at the long flight dragged on, Rose put her chair back and was dozing a little off and on, which was also her usual for a long flight.

At one point she opened her eyes and found she was looking right at Celia. Her eyes were also open and she was only inches away. She put her finger to her lips and then mimed ‘sleeping’ and pointed past her. She assumed Anna was asleep. Then Celia did something unusual, she pushed toward her and kissed her, right on the lips.

This was not a little peck, as she pressed her lips against hers, her hand snaked out and caught the back of her neck pulling her closer even if she was thinking of pulling away.

Then her tongue pushed in and did things she never knew a tongue could do. She made some sort of noise and she pulled away quickly and whispered, “Shhh!”

Then she came back in and kissed her again, only longer and — a word she never thought she would ever use for a kiss — harder. Not that those lips were anything but soft, it was more the kind of kiss. It didn’t seem to matter what Rose thought, Celia was kissing her and not taking no for an answer.

While that second kiss went on, Rose realized she had put up the seat arm and was pressing her body against hers. When she grabbed her hand and put it to her breast, she pulled away like it was burning hot. That’s when she realized there was a blanket covering the two of them.

She pulled her hand back and put it on her breast again, holding it there until she felt her squeeze.

She could feel her smile into the kiss and then she pulled away again but stayed a heartbeat from her.

Speaking of heartbeats, hers started climbing rapidly. Celia was so close, she couldn’t even focus on her clearly. Then her tongue came out and licked across her lips, slowly and very sensually; she felt herself responding.

She had to be dreaming, just had to be. Stuff like this only happens in dreams and Penthouse Forum letters and maybe, just maybe in some of her dreams. Very late night ones, ones she would never dare admit to anyone. She closed her eyes and inhaled, Celia’s scent was flowery, and then she whispered in her ear, “Like I said, Tiger, the jackpot!”

She brought a hand briefly out of under the blanket and stroked her face, then without Rose seeing, gave a thumbs up to Anna, who was not sleeping, but grinning. When her hand came back under the blanket, she took it right to Rose’s groin and rubbed firmly. She felt both of her reactions. One was her opening her legs slightly wider, maybe not even realizing she had done it. The other was a fear reaction from all kinds of things, including getting caught. Instead of waiting patiently to see which reaction wins, she starts rubbing her through her slacks, jilling her firmly.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

“Turn toward me,” she whispered in a very low and sexy voice. Rose turned as best she could. She glanced toward the rear of the plane and realized with the late hour, almost everyone was sleeping. Her hand against Rose’s sex felt incredible.

“Open your pants.”

“What?”

“If you cum in those pants you might leave a wet spot that might be hard to explain. You should always travel in dark colors.”

She tugged at Rose’s belt. “The other option is stopping. But I really don’t want to stop. Do you want me to stop?” She said that and leaned over, kissing her neck and pressing hard on her sex.

Rose didn’t say anything, but she felt Anna moving behind her. Suddenly she felt Anna’s long and warm body against her back and a hand pushed under her top cupping her breast over her bra. She heard Anna’s husky voice in her ear, “You might as well simply enjoy it, the little slut is insatiable.” Then she kissed her neck as she felt Rose relax a little.

Between the two of them, Rose’s pants were pushed down to her knees, Celia ducked under the blanket and teased her clit through her panties with her lips and tongue. It didn’t take long before she was close to an orgasm, then Celia let up and came back up to kiss her. She sucked her tongue into her mouth and treated it like a cock, giving it a miniature blowjob while slowly rubbed her, keeping her on edge.

Anna, in the meantime, reached down and pushed her hand into Rose’s panties and between her ass cheeks and rubbed the bottom of her pussy and perineum, slowly driving her crazy. They were succeeding. Rose had forgotten about where she was, and who was doing what to whom. Every time her mouth opened, Celia kissed her long and hard enough to steal her breath.

Soon she was panting and getting desperate for release. Anna pulled her hand back a little and started playing with her asshole, just running a finger around and over it. At the same time, Celia went back under and tugged down her panties, kissing her right on the clitoris. Her head was spinning as her body seemed to react on its own.

Celia came back up and kissed her again, then she whispered, “We have a surprise for you — if you want it?” Rose was almost beyond caring, but the next words shocked her.

“My lovely friend Anna has a cock, a beautiful cock and knowing her, it’s very hard right now. If you are okay with it, she’s going to fuck you with it while I suck on your clit.”

It took several seconds for those words to process, what emphasized the point was she felt that cock press against her ass, rubbing up and down between her cheeks. Rose didn’t say anything, but rolled her hips back toward Anna and then she felt Anna’s cock press along her pussy. She groaned but the sound was muffled by the Earth-shattering kiss Celia gave her.

Celia ducked back under the blanket not before she noticed the flight attendant watching them with a seriously sexy smile on her own face.

Rose felt Anna slide inside her, a feeling she didn’t feel nearly often enough. But what made it weird, but equally exciting was Celia pushed her top leg wider and was doing exactly what she said she was going to do, she was licking and sucking Rose’s pussy and the feeling was indescribable. Most of the guys she had been with wouldn’t even consider going down on her. It just ‘wasn’t their thing’ she had heard a few times, which was highly unfair because they all seemed to expect a blowjob! Those that had, need to take lessons from Celia. The tongue was amazing in a kiss, on her clit it was indescribable.

Rose lifted the blanket and saw Celia there looking so sexy! As she looked she felt Anna slowing fucking her. She couldn’t stop it and as she inhaled deeply to moan louder than she probably should, Celia pushed up and kissed her again, swallowing that moan. This kiss was different, wetter when Rose realized why. It tasted strange, but good, a sharp taste and scent. But even that faded as Anna kept going, she was very hard and it wasn’t long before Rose shuddered through a small orgasm.

Rose shook her head. At this point, most guys were already done and she felt lucky to get one quick cum, but Anna wasn’t done. She actually sped up and started taking deeper strokes. Rose’s eyes rolled back in her head as another orgasm took her quickly. Celia stayed with her, using her fingers on Rose’s clit while kissing Rose every time it looked like she might make too much noise.

Celia watched closely as Anna slowly slid her cock deeper. Rose’s face was priceless. Celia kept kissing her and rubbing her clit, frequently rubbing Anna as well. This was one trip Rose would never forget. She felt Rose pushing back against Anna, a feeling she knew so well. Celia was turned-on but would have to wait until later and Anna could take really good care of her.

Celia felt Anna getting close and felt her speed up, thrusting harder and harder. Rose was mentally someplace Celia could relate to, she was convinced Rose was getting the fucking of her life!

Rose’s body tightened up and then Celia felt Anna as well. She smiled at knowing Anna was one of the few people who could orgasm noiselessly, well in this situation. Later tonight the neighboring hotel rooms might call to complain. Rose fell back down.

When she collapsed, she felt Anna tightening up and cumming. Her brain was slowly coming back online and she thought a million things, but her body hadn’t caught up. Celia kissed her again and she felt Anna pull out. She rolled back on her back as Rose and Anna recovered. She didn’t know what to say or do, confusion of both mind and body. She felt Anna do whatever she needed to do, as Celia coaxed her into getting back together. She was still in a bit of a daze when she got up to go to the lavatory.

“Toss this, would you?”

Anna handed her a rather full condom.

She actually took it before even realizing what it was. She held it close to her body pinching the end and hoped no one else could see it.

The flight attendant was looking at her strangely as she went into the bathroom.

In there, she sat to gather herself and think about what just happened. An absolutely gorgeous girl went down on her while her even more stunning companion fucked her better than anyone! More confusion ran through her head as she realized not only did she not stop it, but she actually felt like she enjoyed it — a lot. She slowly got herself back together and as she exited, the flight attendant handed her a cup of coffee.

“You might need that.”

She felt embarrassed, but the flight attendant didn’t make a big thing about it, so she beat a hasty retreat back to her seat. Both of the girls appeared to be sleeping, so she sat back down and tried to clear her mind.

The flight ended and Anna and Celia didn’t do or say anything in particular. They played it cool as everyone started getting up to get their bags. She, once again appreciate Anna’s body and couldn’t even tell that she wasn’t anything but a gorgeous girl. She let Celia squeeze past her and she gave her cheek a light stroke before getting her carry-on. They left the plane ahead of her and she lost sight of them.

Rose shook herself once and decided it would be better to just move on. She had work to do and a meeting to attend. The meeting went pretty well, even with her lack of sleep on the flight. After getting checked into her hotel, she took a short nap, showered, and changed clothes. She met her friend Meg in the hotel lobby and they went into the restaurant for dinner. Meg was an old friend from college. The two of them got together whenever either was near the other. Living on opposite coasts meant there were long periods of not seeing each other.

They were enjoying a pre-dinner drink when an arm came across her chest and a familiar voice said, “Hi Rose, imagine meeting you here?”

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments