Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roadside Service

16
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Ashley noticed them at the stoplight in the truck beside her. Two guys, obviously just getting off work. She probably wouldn't have noticed them at all, but the passenger had jumped out at the light to check something in the bed of the pickup. This drew her attention and she turned to see the driver looking at her. Both men were mid to late twenties, darkly tanned, and both were shirtless in the sticky ninety-something degree heat of a southern August. She gazed back at him through her dark tinted shades and blew a bubble at him then sucked her gum back in, making it pop.

The light changed to green and they both turned their attention back to driving. Her little Mazda Miata easily pulled ahead of their work truck loaded down with tools, and she cruised out of the busy downtown area headed for the two-lane highway that would take her to the next town where she worked evenings as a bartender at a little dive called Charlie's.

Radio blasting in her ears, she made her way past all the town traffic until it had thinned to just a car here or there. About half way there she felt a strange vibration and turned the radio down. There was also a weird humming noise which she told herself was just road noise. She slowed a bit but the noise persisted. Then, suddenly, she felt the rear end of her car shudder and the thick thud thud thud of a flat tire.

Great! Just fucking lovely! No other cars within sight and now she was alone on the side of a country highway, about to change a flat in her crazy work get-up. White button-down top, tied above her navel, tight black mini-skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks, and her black and white Chuck Taylor's with white ankle socks...yep, she hoped no elderly farmers happened by. She'd hate to give anyone a heart attack.

She popped the trunk and pulled out a jack and a 4-way lug wrench. After lifting the small car a bit, she started on the lug nuts, but they wouldn't budge. A light sheen of sweat formed on her skin and she struggled to break the lug nuts loose to get the flat tire off.

Brad and Mike were driving along discussing the hot blonde in the little red Miata when they spotted her on the side of the road up ahead. Brad slowed the truck and they both grinned at their luck...a damsel in distress...and the very chick who had been flirting with them back in the other town.

Brad had seen her outfit from his truck, peering down into her car, and then she had smiled and blew that bubble at him. I've got something else you can blow, little one, he had thought to himself as she pulled away from the stoplight.

Mike hadn't been able to see as much of her from the passenger seat, but he had certainly noticed her perfectly full tits spilling from her top. Seeing her struggle with the lug nuts, they both climbed out of the truck to offer assistance.

She was pissed about the tire and her inability to get the blasted thing off, but seeing those two roll up made her feel both relieved and apprehensive. She stood and pulled her miniscule hemline down as modestly as she could. She watched them as they approached her. Both had great bodies, muscled from daily manual labor, slightly sweaty and a bit dirty, both in faded jeans and work boots.The driver had sandy blonde hair that had obviously been bleached by the sun. The passenger had dark hair, almost black. Both had tattoos, not scary prison-looking tattoos, but professional ink.

They introduced themselves. Brad was the sandy blonde with a marine corps tattoo over his heart and Sempre Fi and a bulldog on his right bicep and Mike was the tall dark one with the tribal sleeve tat on his left arm. She gave them her name and explained that the jackass at the tire shop must have used a pneumatic drill when he put the lugs on because she couldn't budge them.

Her throat was dry, but she doubted it was just from the heat. These two were hot and she couldn't deny how thick the air became when they were all standing close discussing her flat tire. Brad offered for her to go sit in his truck while he and Mike changed her tire.

She didn't want to get in his truck, but she did step back and lean against it while they worked. She watched as Mike's muscles rippled and he forced the lug to turn. Then as Brad bent over and pulled the spare tire from her trunk, letting it bounce on the pavement between his feet. She was strangely aroused by watching these two work on her little red car in the evening sun. They dispatched with the tire fairly quickly and found her smiling to herself and lost in thought when they returned to the truck.

Brad reached out and grazed her midriff with his fingertips, rousing her from her crazy thoughts. She jumped and her cheeks flushed hot as her nipples hardened at his touch. They could both see it and the goosebumps raised on her skin when it was far from cold out. Brad stepped closer as Mike stood off to her left, leaning against the bed of the truck. She was trapped between them and the big side mirror. Her pulse quickened and a bead of sweat rolled slowly down between her tits. Brad leaned over her and blew a gentle stream of air across her chest, making her shiver and her nipples pucker even tighter.

She tried to step between them, but Mike moved closer and flipped her ponytail asking what her hurry was. She turned away from him and ran straight into Brad's chest. Her hands found their way to his stomach somehow and even as she pushed away from him, she noted how much she liked the feel of his skin beneath her palm. He was solid and warm, with a faint trail of blondish hair running from his navel down into his pants.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

Suddenly her mind flashed with what his cock might look like with that golden hair surrounding it. Her green eyes went wide at the direction of her thoughts. He was smiling at her, his blue eyes sparkling with amusement and something else.

The moment grew more intimate somehow and he circled her waist with is arm and pulled her to him. "How about a reward for saving the day?" he said as he bent his head and kissed her.

At first she pressed against his chest, but he held her tight and she yielded to his kiss. Without thinking she snaked her arms up around his neck and returned his kiss. She could feel him grow hard against her belly and she pressed herself more fully against him. Then she felt Mike move in and press himself against her backside, also hard, and he kissed her neck.

What was she doing? Half dressed on the side of the road, sandwiched between two rock hard men! She didn't care anymore what it looked like, this was fucking hot and she was completely lost in the moment. Keeping one hand in Brad's hair, she slid her other back around Mike's waist, sliding her hand over his ass and pressing him closer. They shifted her away from the door and as Brad released her to open it, she felt Mike's hands cup her breasts from behind, still kissing her neck and now rolling her hardened nipples between his fingers.

Brad turned back to her and captured her moan in his mouth as he cupped her ass and lifted her up to him. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and opened her mouth to accept his searching tongue. He turned and set her on the seat of his truck as Mike slid in the other door behind her. Her skirt was around her waist, her zebra striped lace thong exposed. His seat cover was rough against her bare ass, but she was only vaguely aware of it.

Brad pressed her knees open wider as Mike opened her blouse. She was leaning back against Mike's chest and he was working her tiny pearl buttons open one at a time and untying the bottom. Next he opened the clasp between her breasts and peeled the fabric away from her big round breasts. Her shirt and bra were hanging from her arms, Mike's hands cupping her tits and teasing her nipples.

Brad was between her thighs, sliding her wet panties down her legs and finally tugging them completely off and stuffing them in his pocket. Her pink mound was swelling with her need and he could see she was wet from the way the neatly trimmed patch of blonde hair glistened in the sunlight. He pressed her back against Mike, urging her to relax.

Mike leaned over her and captured her mouth in a kiss, still teasing her nipples as Brad spread her folds open and brought his face inches from her pussy and blew his hot breath over her. She felt like she must be dripping wet as she continued to kiss Mike. Brad lapped at her pussy, tasting her sweet juices, stroking her clit with his tongue. He pressed two fingers into her tight hole, a little rough, but she liked it.

She raised her hips to meet his efforts; and twisted her upper body to work on Mike's zipper. She freed his hard cock and began to gently stroke him as Brad brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Soon her grip on Mike's swollen member tightened and her cum squirted forth and dribbled down Brad's chin.

Still panting, she felt Brad's hands directing her body to turn over. She was bent over the seat now with Mike's throbbing cock jutting towards her face. She wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck. He tasted salty and despite working in the heat all day, she could still faintly smell his soap mixed with his manly musk.

Brad pressed his thick cock into her pussy as she slowly worked Mike's all the way into her mouth. They found their rythm and soon Brad was pumping hard into her while her moans were muffled around Mike's shaft. She had her arms around Mike's waist, squeezing his ass, urging him to fuck her mouth like Brad was fucking her pussy.

As her second orgasm built she felt Brad's building too as his dick twitched and lurched inside her. They were both close and so was she. Using her hand in unison with her mouth, she rotated her movements up and down Mike's cock. Suddenly he gripped her ponytail and thrust his cock deep in her throat, holding her there as his load gushed into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, and felt some roll off her lips and down her chin.

Her pussy began to clinch and spasm around Brad's cock until he was filling her other end full of cum, and she came with him. Mike sat back and pulled her up against him as Brad climbed into the truck with them and shut the door. She lay against Mike and Brad lay against her, both of them planting soft kisses on her skin as they all recovered.

Finally, she fixed her bra and her top and sat between them with a hand on each of their thighs. She wanted to keep going but she had to get to work. Mike let her out on his side of the truck and kissed her deeply before she stepped to the front of the truck, pulling her skirt back into place as she went. Brad met her at the front, her panties in his hand. She reached for them and he snatched them away with a grin before stuffing them back in his pocket. He said he was keeping them. She shrugged and leaned up to kiss him one more time. He swatted her ass and nudged her towards her car.

She invited them to Charlie's for a round on her then winked at Brad. She turned to Mike and said, "And if not, I'll see you at home later."

Published 
Written by LadyWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments