Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Return To The Cottage - The Girls Go Wild Again - Part One

"The girls swap husbands for the night and blow an older guy."

17
6 Comments 6
18.1k Views 18.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

The following weekend was the Labour Day weekend and we all headed up to Jake and Sue's cottage on the Friday night. It was after dark when we arrived, but the night was still very warm, so we took drinks out to the lower deck and sat around drinking, chatting, and enjoying the lake and the beautiful stars for a while before heading back inside to watch a movie.

While we were discussing which movie to watch Sue produced a USB flash drive from her bag and passed it to Melanie, saying, “Oh, I made you a copy of the pics from our last session at my place, if you want to take a look. There are around nine hundred photos and about twenty short videos.”

“Nine hundred!” Melanie exclaimed.

“Yep! You took most of them, so you must have known,” Sue responded.

“I had no idea it was that many,” Melanie protested. “I just kept clicking away, and I had the camera shooting multi-frames some of the time, but nine hundred? No way!”

“Way,” smiled Sue. “Whatever, you got a lot of great shots. You made me look like a porn queen! Of course, I took quite a few of you when the boys were taking turns on you, so you look like a porn star, too!”

“Well, let's take a look then,” Mel said, sliding the USB key into the port on the television.

We all settled back to review the pictures on the huge screen, with Mel browsing through them using the remote. Melanie proved to be a very good photographer. There were wide-angle shots showing the three of us, with Sue looking sexy in her red lingerie with Jake and I busy on either end, close-up shots showing Sue with her mouth full of cock and others showing her pussy likewise, and mid-range shots showing the expressions on our faces as we enjoyed ourselves. Mel paused on one particularly graphic close-up showing Jake's cock driving into his wife's pussy with my head in the foreground licking his wife's left buttock.

“My god!” squeaked Sue. “The resolution is so good you could count my pubic hairs!”

We all laughed.

“Yeah,” I responded, “because that's what we all want to do, Suzie!”

“Anything is possible with you two perverts,” she jabbed back. More laughter.

The last hundred or so photos were the ones that Sue had taken of Jake and I attempting to screw Melanie to the point of exhaustion by taking turns on her. Sue had captured some great shots of Melanie's long, black stocking-clad legs spread wide with either Jake or myself embedded between them at various times, of her beautiful ass, pussy, and stocking-clad legs as each of us was doing her doggy-style, and of me holding those legs in the air by the ankles as I nailed her to the bed.

Finally, we reviewed the videos, which were each between two and three minutes long. There was a great sequence of me fucking Sue's face as she sat astride Jake's lap with his cock buried deep inside her. Melanie managed to get this from a nice close-up angle that captured all the action as Sue swallowed my cock all the way down each time, tits swinging and ass grinding on Jake's cock.

“Ooh, that is something you don't normally get to see yourself doing,” Sue observed. “I'm really impressed that I can swallow all that!”

When the show was over I thanked Sue for giving us the USB key and we all agreed that we would enjoy having our own pornographic family album. We then settled down to watch an action move and chill out before going to bed.

As we all stood up when the movie was over, Sue slipped her arm through mine, pressing her breasts into my arm, and said to Melanie, “Can I have him for the night?”

Mel looked at me, grinned, and said, “Sure you can, kitten.” Then, looking at me, “I can guess what she is after. Please, play nice and give the lady what she wants.”

“Always,” I replied, smiling back.

With that Sue towed me off to our bedroom and Melanie took Jake off to the guest bedroom.

“What was that all about?” I asked Sue as we lay on the bed and she began stripping my clothes off.

“Well,” she murmured, “You know how you like to jump my bones and bang me brainless?”

“I sure do,” I responded.

“Well, again, as much as I like that, and as great as you are at doing it, that's not what I want tonight.”

“What is it that you want tonight, then?” I asked, curiously.

“I want you to make love to me the way you make love to Mel,” she whispered throatily.

“Huh? What do you know about how I make love to Mel when you are not there?” I asked naively, and immediately wished that I could retract the question.

Sue giggled and answered, “Everything! Oh, come on, Nicky, the two of us share our husbands, you surely don't think that we never discuss the two of you?”

“I hadn't thought about it. Obviously, I should have done,” I responded a little sheepishly. “What do you talk about?”

“Every single, little detail, lover boy,” she gurgled back. “We analyze your every trait, move and performance down to the minutest level!”

“Oh – my – god,” I gasped, not sure whether she was teasing me or not, but I had the disturbing feeling that I had just been told the absolute truth.

“Uh-huh,” she said. “Now,getting back on topic, your lovely wife tells me that you are capable of being an extremely tender and considerate lover. I want to see that side of you tonight.”

“I deny everything!” I exclaimed, in an attempt at humorous deflection.

I could have kicked myself. I saw genuine hurt in those lovely dark eyes, something I never wanted to be the cause of.

Taking my face between both hands she pulled it in very close and whispered to me, “Nicky, I need this!”

Startled, feeling the beginnings of panic, I looked deep into those now sad emerald eyes and asked, “What, Suze? Why? Whatever it is, you can have it!”

“Can I?” She asked. “I don't know. That's what this is about. You have a bad habit, Nick, of thinking of Mel and I as being the same, almost interchangeable, and we are not. Mel is much stronger than me, much more sure of herself. She does not worry about the things that I worry about. I don't want to be just your toy, although I love being that. I need you to love me a little bit, too. I just want a tiny corner of your heart that I can live in, to know that I am more than just a great body to you.”

Looking into her eyes, I felt truly humbled. I could see and feel her need. I knew how much she loved Jake, and that she knew how much I loved Melanie, and that there were no negative implications for either marriage in her statement. This lovely, gentle, caring woman was opening up her heart to me, showing me her innermost self, and trusting me to handle her emotions with care.

“I do love you, Suzie,” I told her sincerely. “You will always have a special place in my heart, right behind Mel. You should know that.”

“But I don't, Nicky. So show me, please,” she responded.

So I did. For the first time I made love to her, instead of just fucking her. We began slowly, languorously, kissing deeply, fondling each other gently, for some considerable time, before melding together face-to-face, unwilling to relinquish each others lips, as our bodies slotted together in perfect harmony. I buried myself deep inside her and moved with small motions as she wrapped her legs around me and held me in close.

As time passed and we became more deeply immersed in each other our rhythms gradually increased their pace, becoming deeper and more urgent. After some indeterminate amount of time, Sue eased me off her, turned her back towards me while lying on her side, and slid me back inside her. I then started doing her slowly and gently from behind, once more gradually building momentum until we were both just about at the point of climax, when Sue changed position once again, this time rising to her knees so that I could do her doggy-style..

Just as she was changing position again, this time to lie prone on her face, we heard a tremendous crashing and thumping from the next bedroom, then a regular pounding on the adjoining wall.

“What the hell are they doing in there?” Sue asked, as I slid back into her in the new position.

I laughed. “Get used to it! Mel is obviously in the mood to play rough tonight!”

“Oh! Good for her! Hope she doesn't damage my hubby!” she giggled, then focused once more on making love to me as the noises from the next room continued and became more varied.

We made love like this for hours, repeatedly backing off from the climax and assuming new positions to defer the moment, until in the early hours of the morning we could hold off no longer.

Sue rolled on top of me with her lips clamped on mine and her tongue down my throat as she jammed her hips down on my groin as hard as she possibly could.

“Now, Nicky,” she breathed.

I rolled her again, so that I was back on top, pinned her ankles back beside her head with my hands and absolutely pounded into her for a few frantic minutes, which is all it took after the prolonged build-up. Sue literally screamed as her orgasms shook her from head to toe, and I groaned like a dying man as I came and my brain flashed white across my vision. I collapsed on top of Sue for a couple of minutes before summoning the energy to roll off her.

Sue snuggled into my side, bent over me and kissed me softly on the lips, whispering, “Thank you, Nicky. Now I know!”

As we were both starting to drift off to sleep Sue murmured, “That was absolutely fucking amazing, Nicky.” Then she started to giggle.

“What?” I asked.

“Listen,” she said.

I did, an immediately realized what she was talking about.

“Christ, they are still at it!” I exclaimed. We had been so wrapped up in each other that we had not noticed that the banging and crashing in the next bedroom had continued throughout.

“Sounds like they are wrecking the furniture,” Sue giggled.

“Gotta give them an A for stamina,” I laughed back.

We finally dropped off to sleep to the accompaniment of the headboard of the bed in the next room banging rhythmically against the wall.

I awoke first the following morning, so I pulled on a pair of swim shorts and ambled through to the kitchen to cook up a hearty, but unhealthy, cottage breakfast of bacon, eggs, fried tomatoes and hash browns for the four of us. I started the coffee brewing and hoped that the combined delicious aromas would get the other three out of bed.

It worked. Sue joined me first, fresh from the shower, wearing one of her bikinis that was actually designed to get wet, from which I deduced, master sleuth that I am, that she intended to go for a morning swim. She greeted me with a dazzling smile and went up on her toes to give me a soft, lingering kiss with lots of tongue. As she pulled away she murmured huskily, “That was a great night, Nicky. I won't forget it.”

“My pleasure entirely, sweet lady,” I responded with a smile.

A few minutes later Mel walked in, completely naked, gave me another soft, warm kiss and sat down at the table next to Sue, pecking her on the cheek as she did so.

“Get what you wanted?” she asked Sue with a grin.

“Oh, yeah!” Sue answered, quietly but enthusiastically. “But what do you think I wanted?”

“Some of Nick's good lovin' that I told you about,” Mel replied promptly.

“Jeez, that's scary. How did you know?”

“I know you, kitten,” Mel responded with her cockiest grin.

“Yeah, you do. Sometimes I think you know me better than I do,” Sue muttered back.

“Was Nick a good boy?”

“Nick was a very good boy,” Sue replied, with a giggle.

That made me feel great. There is nothing like a good ego boost first thing in the morning to set you up for the day!

“So, what on earth were you and Jake up to last night?” Sue asked Melanie. “It sounded like you were trying to wreck the place!”

“Oh, I was just feeling playful,” Melanie answered.

Recognizing an attempt at deflection, I chimed in with, “Details?”

“What, you want a blow by blow?” Mel expostulated.

“You betcha,” Sue responded.

“Okay. Well, I waited until Jake was naked, standing at the end of the bed, and then I jumped on him. You know, the way you see the girls do it in the movies, wrapping their legs around the guys waist. Except I was naked, and I was trying to impale myself on his dick! Anyway, Jake wasn't ready for it and I knocked him to the floor, riding him down. It kinda knocked the breath out of him.”

At this point Jake walked into the kitchen, wearing shorts and a Rolling Stones tee shirt.

“Knocked the breath out of me? You damn near broke my back, woman!”

“Aw, shut up, wimp, you enjoyed it!” Mel retorted.

“Well, I must admit that being half smothered by a beautiful, naked woman does kinda make up for the pain,” Jake said, smiling at the memory.

“Anyway” Mel continued, “we then started wrestling on the floor and Jake started tickling me, and you know how ticklish I am, so I was squealing, which you must have heard, but he would not stop, so I got him in a scissor lock with my legs around his neck, to immobilize him.”

Here Melanie paused to take a breath and Jake jumped in.

“She omits to mention that she is freakishly strong and almost killed me! There I am, with her lovely legs wrapped around my neck, staring right up that beautiful pussy, and all I can think is – I can't breathe, I can't breathe! She only let me go when she realized that I was turning funny colours!”

“So, of course, then I had to make it up to him, didn't I?” Mel continued.

KourtneyLey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLey

“I sat him on the dresser and sucked his little pecker nicely while he recovered his breath...”

“Hey, not so much of the 'little',” from Jake.

“...then straddled him with my knees on the dresser and rode him to destruction, with the dresser banging on the wall to your bedroom the whole time.”

“Then she hauls me bodily off the dresser, throws me onto the bed and starts going down on me, looking for more, while I am still gasping for air!” Jake complains, although he is laughing as he does so.

“Poor boy!” Melanie jibes, before continuing, “When I had got him up again, I stood up against the desk and had him do me from behind, which had the desk banging both on the floor and on the wall farthest from your room – explanation for another sound effect.”

“Then she finally took pity on me and gave me a half-hour break while we had a drink or two,” Jake inserted.

“Well, the poor darling was looking a bit wrung out by then!” Mel laughed. “After the break I sixty-nined him for a while to restore his interest, then he did me doggy-style with me hanging on to the headboard, which probably provided another sound effect. Did I get it all?” - this last at Jake.

“Ah, I think you missed a few bits where you were rolling me around the bed and pulling me into strange positions, but you got the main events.”

“Yeah,” I responded. “You two were still going at it when we went to sleep!”

“Heh! We won!” Mel said, smiling at Jake and poking her tongue out at Sue.

“Oh, I don't think so, Mel,” Sue shot back. “It is about quality, not quantity, although I think we probably actually won on both!”

“Says you,” replied Mel, grinning. “We will agree to differ.”

“Swim?” Sue asked her.

“Sure. Just let me grab my bikini,” Mel agreed.

“Anybody else?” Sue enquired of Jake and I.

“Not me,” I replied. “I need to wait for breakfast to go down. Later, maybe.”

“Too tired,” Jake responded, with a smug smile at his wife.

“No stamina, some people,” Sue retorted and ambled down to the dock to wait for Melanie, who joined her a few minutes later.

The girls swam for about three quarters of an hour then stretched out on loungers on the dock to sun themselves. Meantime Jake and I adjourned to loungers on the upper deck, where I settled down with a car magazine and Jake demonstrated that he truly was exhausted by nodding off to sleep.

After a somnolent hour or so had elapsed my attention was drawn to the lake by the sound of an approaching outboard. Looking to my left I saw Ted, a distant neighbour of Jake and Sue's on the same side of the lake, steering his fishing boat in towards the dock. A large, silver helium balloon, with the number 66 emblazoned on it in blue letters, was trailing from the stern of his boat as he pulled into the dock to talk to the girls. Ted was an older guy, in his mid-sixties, tall, about six-two, with a shock of silver hair and a tanned, lean, fit look. He hailed the girls as he snagged a rope on to a cleat, greeting them with a cheerful, “Good morning, ladies!”

Both women returned his greeting with smiles of welcome, and Sue rose to her feet, slipping into her high-heeled sandals as she did so, to help him secure his boat.

“Hi, Ted,” she said, glancing at the balloon attached to the stern of the boat. “Birthday?”

“Oh, that, yes. It was tied to the boat when I came out this morning. One of the neighbours must have put it there,” he replied.

“Well, happy birthday, Ted,” Sue offered.

“Yes, happy birthday,” Mel chipped in from her lounger.

“Thanks. Just getting old, I guess,” Ted replied.

“Sixty-six?” Sue enquired.

“Yep, just like on the balloon!”

“That's not old, Ted,” Sue informed him. “Not these days.”

“Well, it sure ain't young!” Ted responded with a self-deprecating smile.

“We have some coffee on the picnic table on the lower deck, there,” Sue said, pointing. “Would you like a cup?”

“That would be great, Sue, thank you,” he replied eagerly.

“Go on up then. I will come and pour,” Sue instructed him.

Ted jumped onto the dock, climbed the three steps to the lower deck and made his way to the picnic table where he stood waiting for Sue.

“Uh-oh, here we go!” Melanie murmured quietly from behind Sue, so that only Sue could hear her. Sue turned and grinned at Mel, then headed off to the lower deck. As she topped the last step and started walking towards Ted she reached behind her, unhooked her bikini top and pulled it off, dropping it on the picnic table when she reached it.

“Ah, that's better,” she said, as if the tiny garment had been uncomfortable in some way. She flipped three coffee mugs the right way up and poured for everybody, adding cream and sugar according to preference. She then passed Ted his cup, standing unnecessarily close while doing so, with her nipples almost brushing his chest. She then sat on the bench with her back to the table, so that she was facing Ted and he was looking straight down at her magnificent tits.. As Ted took his first sip of coffee Melanie appeared on the deck, walking towards them and repeating Sue's manoeuvre with her bikini top, also dropping it on the table when she arrived.

Sue passed Mel her coffee, then, laughing, looked up at Ted and said; “Do you need some help with that?” nodding to where a rigid tent pole appeared to be trying to push its way through Ted's swim shorts.

Ted flushed crimson and stuttered; “I, er, umm, er...”

“I'll take that as a yes,” Sue said with another giggle. She then grabbed the waist band of his shorts and whisked them down to his ankles, scooped up his rigid cock with her right hand and popped it into her mouth, all in one continuous motion that took less than two seconds and left Ted with his dick in her mouth before he could utter a word!

I nudged Jake awake with my elbow.

“Hey, buddy, you might want to see this,” I said.

Jake opened his eyes, followed the direction of my gaze and saw his wife with her mouth full of Ted's dick just as she started to blow him.

“Ah, Jesus H. Christ on a crutch,” he blasphemed quietly.

“D' you think she'll fuck him?” I asked.

Jake sighed. “Not today, I don't think, but sooner or later, yeah, she'll fuck him.”

“Why?” I wanted to know.

Another sigh. “Well, he has become sort of her pet.”

“Really?”

“Really!”

As we watched Sue dropped her hand from Ted's dick and proceeded to swallow the entire length of it, which looked to be a fairly standard nine-inch length and fully functional. Ted's mouth was hanging slightly open and his facial expression was a blend of disbelief and ecstasy as her lips slowly slid back up to the top then dived down again.

Melanie, who was still standing watching the action, suddenly said, “Ah, what the hell!” - her trademark statement when about to do something outrageous - positioned herself so that she was directly in Ted's line of sight, turned her back to him, slid her thumbs into the sides of her bikini bottom, then slowly, ever so slowly, bent from the waist and slid it down her legs, stepping out at the end, making a real performance of the whole thing and thus giving Ted a prolonged view of her ass, pussy and long, long legs as she removed the garment. She then climbed on to the top of the picnic table and lay down in a reclining Venus pose, propped up on one elbow with her left leg bent at the knee, thus exposing her cleft and the surrounding three quarters of an inch of shaved pubic hair in its inverted V to Ted's rapt gaze.

By this time Sue's head was plunging rapidly in and out as she gobbled Ted's dick down deep, pausing at the top of each stroke to circle the head with her tongue, and rubbing his balls with her left hand at the same time. Her cheeks were hollowed out by her intense sucking action and we could see her jaw flexing as she took his dick deep into her throat. Her full lips slid rhythmically up and down the shaft as she got into her stride, taking him deep into her mouth with each swallow and teasing the head with her tongue as she slid back up.

After a couple of minutes watching and admiring Sue's blowjob technique Melanie suddenly said, “You can move, you know, Ted.”

“Huh? What?” Ted asked, tearing his eyes away from Sue's busy mouth to look at Melanie, his eyes almost immediately shifting from her face to her beautiful tits then to her exposed pussy. Melanie, of course, noticed this, but said nothing about it, just smiling to herself at having achieved the desired effect.

“You know, move your hips. Pretend that you are fucking her.”

“Oh! Won't she choke?”

That one almost did cause Sue to choke as she started to giggle while sucking hard on Ted's dick, causing her to splutter around it. Melanie giggled too.

“No, Ted,” she replied. “Sue has had lots of practise at this!”

That caused another splutter from Sue.

Ted complied with Mel's suggestion, thrusting gently with his hips at first, then ramming it gradually deeper and harder as he saw from Sue's expression that she was enjoying it. Sue synchronized her rhythm to his thrusts, so that her mouth was diving down as he was thrusting forward and she was swallowing him down to his balls each time.

It took only about five minutes of her best blow-job technique at high speed before Ted's cock started visibly pulsing and he ejaculated in the depths of her mouth. Sue drank it all down then, when he had finished, licked all around the head of his dick, cleaning him up, before standing up on her toes, kissing him softly on the mouth, and saying; “That was your birthday present, Ted. Happy birthday!”

“Wow, Sue,” he responded. “I don't know what to say. That was the best birthday gift ever! Nobody has ever done that for me before!”

Sue laughed. “Well, it's called a blowjob, Ted.”

“I know what it's called! I do have Internet, you know. But hearing about it and experiencing it are two altogether different things!”

At this point the naked Melanie stepped off the picnic table, snuggled into Ted's side so that her tits were dragging down his chest, kissed him hard, then bent from the waist, popped his dick into her mouth with her left hand, swallowed the whole thing down then slid her lips slowly back up until it dropped from her mouth, and said, “Just so you know that I do that, too!

Sue then slapped his ass and said, “Back on your boat now, Ted. Enjoy the rest of your birthday.”

“Yes, okay, thank you so much, ladies,” he said and departed, wearing a huge smile.

The two girls then strolled up to join Jake and I on the upper deck, Melanie stark naked except for the high heels and Sue wearing just her bikini bottom and heels. A beautiful picture to behold!

“So, Suze, what were you thinking?” her husband asked.

“I was hungry and I needed a high-protein snack,” Sue answered, licking her lips lasciviously and smiling impishly.

“Uh-huh, nice try. Try again!” Jake responded.

“It was his birthday present,” Sue offered this time.

“And a very nice gift, too,” Jake retorted, “But that still does not tell me why!”

“I like him, he is a really nice guy, and he is so sad and lonely that I wanted to do something really nice for him!” Sue finally admitted.

“Oh, well, mission accomplished then,” Jake replied testily. “But he is old, Suze!”

“He might be old, but he is still handsome and very fit,” Sue snapped back.

“And an old guy like that can be very attractive to a younger woman,” Melanie put in.

“Not you too, Mel,” I sighed. “What exactly did you think you were doing, anyway?”

“Just providing moral support – or, more accurately perhaps, immoral support,” Melanie smilingly replied, which broke the tension by making us all laugh.

“So, are we good?” Sue asked Jake.

“Always,” Jake answered promptly. “But tell me, are you gonna fuck him?”

“I'll probably get around to it sooner or later,” Sue answered with a smug grin.

“Let me know, I'll help out,” Melanie volunteered.

“Just so long as we all know what to expect,” Jake grumbled.

Abruptly changing the subject, Sue turned to Melanie and enquired, “You said that you would tell us about your holiday adventures this weekend. When do we get to that?”

“Over dinner tonight, I promise to tell all,” Melanie replied.

“Good, that's something to look forward to,” Sue said happily. “Let's get some lunch.”

“You just had yours,” Mel shot back and the two of them ambled off to the kitchen laughing.

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments