Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Repeatedly Gangbanged Part 2

"Girl gets gangbanged again and again and again."

69
14 Comments 14
82.7k Views 82.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story

The year following the gangbang at the Drive In theatre was difficult for me. The story of me allowing a group of seniors to fuck me on the weekend had spread like wildfire. I was being called a slut and worse by most of the girls. Only Angela stayed friends with me. I did start getting a lot of attention from the guys at school. Most of the guys in my classes were still trying to lose their cherries. For a while I was being asked out nearly every day and I accepted most of them. I started casually dating which is something I had never really done before. Up until then I had always had one steady boyfriend or nothing at all.

I knew why the guys were asking me out. They wanted sex! I had a reputation now and they all saw me as a certain fuck! Most of the guys I went on dates with tried to fuck me and I let them. I had developed a burning need for sex that was greater than I could say no to, so I never put up much resistance. It was a rare weekend that I didn't get fucked by some horny guy. I must have screwed about twenty different young men that year. Some of them were virgins before they went out with me, but it was a very rare thing for a guy I dated to be a virgin afterwards.

My next birthday was a major event. Mum organised a family and close friends birthday party for me at home, but it was the night before that I had my real birthday party. Angela told me she had organised a party for me at David's house. His parents were away so it was the perfect place. It was a long way but Angela's dad drove us there and told us he would pick us up at 12:15. That would give us just enough time to see my birthday in before we had to leave.

I dressed up very sexy for the party. It was a warm night so I had a strapless top on. I had to keep pulling it up throughout the night as it kept slipping down. I also wore a very short black skirt with hot pink knickers underneath and high heeled shoes. The skirt was so short that it ended at about the same height as my knickers, so it didn't take much for the guys to get a flash. Not always by accident either.

I couldn't believe how many people turned up for the party! It was an absolute riot. Word had got around that there was a party and people just kept turning up. There was over a hundred people there but I didn't even know most of them.

I hadn't had this much fun in ages. I was dancing and drinking and just generally having a great time. Angela was being a bit boring. She didn't want her dad picking her up drunk so she took it pretty easy. I on the other hand was drinking Gin straight from the bottle and having a great time. Angela tried to get me to slow down. I think she was concerned about her dad picking me up drunk and telling my parents. I was having way too much fun to care about that.

I had a few of the guys trying to pick me up and I was flirting outrageously. I spent most of the night dancing with a bottle in one hand. My top would keep slipping down as my breasts bounced around while I was dancing. It always stopped just before my breasts popped out I would pull it back up. I could see some of the guys just waiting for my tits to bounce free but I kept on noticing and fixing my top before they got an eyeful.

I was so horny I was rubbing my crotch up against whichever guy I happened to be dancing with at the time. Half the guys in that party had my legs straddling one of theirs that night as I rubbed my crotch against their leg in a sexy dance routine. On top of that, my skirt which just barely came down to the bottom of my arse, covered very little, so whenever I sat down or bent over, all the guys got a good look up my skirt at my pretty pink knickers. I knew I was driving them crazy with my teasing but what the hell, this was my party!

Most of the people there were about the same age as me so the party started to thin out early as people left or were picked up by their parents. Especially the girls! I guess parents are more protective of their daughters. So well before midnight the party had got down to only thirty or so, with only half a dozen girls remaining.

The closer we got to midnight, the more Angela became concerned about her dad picking us up. She kept trying to get me to stop drinking. She was starting to sound like my mother. I was feeling very happy so I continued enjoying myself and kept teasing the guys. My dancing became even more erotic than before. I was very deliberately rubbing their cocks through their pants as we were dancing but moving on to the next dance partner before anything got too serious.

At one point I was doing a sexy dance with two of them. Steve was rubbing up against my front and the other guy, whose name I can't remember, was doing the same at my back. I was sandwiched between them and Steve had his leg between mine and I was rubbing my crotch up against him. The boy behind me kept reaching around for a feel of my tits but I kept pushing his hands away with my free hand. I was still hanging on to the bottle of gin with the other. Steven reached down between my legs and it was a few seconds before I realised I was rubbing up against his hand and not his leg.

When I realised that Steven was trying to finger me through my panties I gave a little squeal, backed off slightly and reached down to pull his hand away. As I straightened up the boy behind me, quite deliberately I'm sure, held the material of my top so it slipped over my tits as I stood up, and my breasts came bouncing free. The other guys sitting around the room started cheering and clapping at my exposed breasts. I gave another little squeal as I used my free hand to pull my top back up, but I was laughing as I did it.

It was getting quite late now. I remember Angela telling me it was 11pm not long before and she reminded me that her dad would be here in less than an hour. She asked me to stop drinking but I was having way too much fun. I looked her right in the eye as I raised the bottle and had a good long drink then gave her a smile. Angela looked very pissed off!

Steven heard Angela say that her dad would be picking us up soon and while she was still standing there, he asked me to go to one of the bedrooms for a fuck. Angela looked at me as if she were imploring me not to go. Which is probably why I took his hand and said, "Let's go."

As I turned I saw the boy behind me who had exposed my tits while dancing with me. I said, "You can come too," and both of them walked me towards one of the bedrooms. I heard Angela say that she would leave without me, but I really didn't care.

Once we got to the bedroom, Steve and his friend wasted no time in getting my clothes off. The second guy was behind me and he pulled down my top and started squeezing my tits. Steve got down in front of me and reached up under my skirt and pulled my knickers down, then he slipped off my skirt. As I lay down on the bed, Steve was urgently undoing his belt. He dropped his jeans as he climbed on top of me. There was no foreplay and I didn't really need it. I had spent the last few hours rubbing myself up against the legs of twenty or thirty guys and I was very wet.

Steve had his cock inside me in no time. I lay there getting fucked while the other guy continued playing with my tits. I had never had a threesome before and it was probably just me being rebellious against Angela's mothering that had me saying yes. I knew what I was getting into with these two though. I was lying on my back getting fucked by Steve and I was enjoying it.

Steve didn't last very long. I felt him suddenly pushing into me very hard as he pumped his cum into me. He lay there for a few seconds as he grunted out the last few spurts of cum. Then he climbed off me and his friend immediately took his place. I hadn't even got warmed up yet and I hungrily guided him into my wet pussy.

I can remember looking into his face as he slid his cock into me and thinking that I didn't even know his name. I was sure he had told me at some point but I just couldn't remember. Half way through, he pulled out of me and rolled me over onto my stomach. He grabbed hold of both my hips and pulled me up into doggy position. He stuck his cock back inside me and continued fucking me. I had to grab hold of the blankets and push back to try and stop falling forwards, as he was slamming into me quite hard.

Steve came up in front of me and stuck his softened cock near my mouth.

MilaRossy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRossy

It was sticky with cum and my own cunt juices. I opened wide and took Steve's cock into my mouth as I was being rocked back and forth by the pounding I was receiving. Steve took hold of a handful of my hair and thrust into me as I sucked him furiously, until I could feel him getting hard in my mouth. The other boy came inside me a few minutes later and Steve, who was quite hard again by this time, changed places with him.

Once again I was sucking on a sloppy, cum soaked cock, while I was being fucked. Steve lasted much longer this time. He was still fucking me about twenty minutes later, when his friend came in my mouth. I was surprised by the amount and choked a little bit as he filled my mouth with cum. When his friend pulled out of my mouth, Steve rolled me over on to my back again and continued fucking me missionary. I just lay there with my eyes closed as Steve kept pounding his cock inside me. I barely noticed as he finished and shot his second load into my cunt.

As he climbed off of me I started to pull my legs together but I was stopped by hands on my knees, pulling them back open. Once again Steve's friend got on top of me and started fucking me. I must admit the boy had stamina. He had already cum twice but that didn't stop him giving it to me good and hard again. I was lying there with my eyes closed and I could hear myself grunting, "Ungh ungh ungh," with every thrust of his cock into my sloppy cunt.

I still had my eyes closed and I could still hear Steve's voice but it was mingled with others. Several others! I opened my eyes and I could see Steve, near the bedroom door, talking with a couple of other guys. The bedroom door was open and there were even more guys in the hall, looking in and enjoying the show. I felt a bit self-conscious about Steve and his friend fucking me in front of other people but not enough to want to stop.

I looked up at the guy fucking me, whose name I still couldn't remember. I pulled his head down and kissed him as he fucked me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and took him deeper until he blew his load inside me.

As he climbed off of me, I could see someone else moving in. I spread my legs invitingly as another guy I didn't even know mounted me and buried his hard cock in my sloppy cunt. He had a large cock and I was having the breath knocked out of me with every thrust. I could hear myself going, "Ungh ungh," again as they took turns screwing me.

There were lots of people in the room now. Through dreamy eyes I could see them standing around drinking beer and laughing and talking to each other while I was being fucked. It was the changeovers that I noticed most of all. That sudden absence as a cock was pulled completely out of me, and the pressure came off my legs and my inner thighs. Each time the relief was short lived, as it was quickly replaced by the weight of another guy on top of me, and yet another cock slipping easily inside me.

I have no idea how many guys fucked me that night. All I noticed were the changes and even they became a blur. The next morning I woke up with someone still on top of me. I wasn't being fucked. He was asleep! He was lying between my legs with his body weight on top of me and his head on one of my shoulders. It appeared that he had fallen asleep while screwing me.

I rolled him off me, which wasn't easy, and felt pain suddenly shoot through my legs as I pulled them together. I lay there for a few minutes, unable to move. It wasn't so much my cunt that was sore. It was the muscles in my legs. My inner thighs had been repeatedly slammed by the legs and hips of a lot of different guys, and they were feeling very bruised.

I managed to get off the bed and stand up. I had to hold on to the wall as I stood there naked, with my legs shaking uncontrollably. Eventually I could move around a bit and so I started looking for my clothes. They were scattered around the bedroom floor. Bending down to pick them up was difficult, but I managed.

I made my way to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Cum was encrusted all over me. My hair was tangled and knotted as if it had glue in it. My face was crusted with dried cum and it was all over my tits and stomach. It was obvious that some of the many cocks I had enjoyed had erupted cum in my face and hair. My clothes were a mess! My black skirt had white streaks all over it. I think they must have used my clothes to wipe me clean as they were all soaked! My knickers were still soggy! My shirt and skirt were crusted with dried cum.

I got in to the shower and took my clothes with me. I stayed in the shower for so long the water went cold but I didn't care. I washed my hair a couple of times and very gently cleaned between my legs. Then I gave my clothes a good rinse. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I found the laundry and put my clothes in the dryer, then went through the lounge room to the kitchen. I really needed some water! There were people passed out all over the lounge room. I tried to stay quiet as I got myself a drink and waited for my clothes to dry.

A few minutes later one of the guys woke up and came out to the kitchen. I have no idea who he was. I was terribly embarrassed, standing there in a towel, in a house full of unconscious guys who as far as I knew, had all fucked me the night before. He told me he had arrived late after going to another party. He had come down to the bedroom and watched me getting fucked for a while, but said he didn't join in because I was a mess. He said they told him about thirty guys had already fucked me at that point, and that there was still a few waiting for their turn. He wasn't interested in stirring the glue pot, so he went and crashed out in one of the spare rooms.

He said I looked much better now that I had cleaned up and he reached out and touched my hair as he said it. His other hand moved down to my left tit and he told me I looked beautiful. All that talk about last night had got me wet again but I wasn't sure I could handle any more fucking. He suddenly pushed me back against the kitchen counter and pressed himself up against me. He said that I had fucked over thirty guys last night and he didn't want to miss out. I told him to be gentle because I was sore, but he just turned me around and pulled away my towel as he said, "You'll manage."

He bent me over the kitchen counter and undid his jeans. He used his feet to spread my legs apart and I reached down with my right hand to guide his cock into me. As I felt his cock pushing inside me, I was surprised that it didn't hurt more. I guess it was because he was fucking me in a bent over position. He was hitting my bum instead of my inner thighs.

He was very rough but I kind of like that. He slammed into me very hard over and over again. I was looking over the kitchen counter at a dozen or more guys asleep in the lounge area as I was getting fucked. I didn't want to wake them because I know what guys are like when they wake up, and I wasn't sure I could handle another gang bang.

Fortunately it didn't take him very long. He gave out a loud grunt and thrust into me very hard one last time, as he buried his cock deep inside me and shot his load. He smiled at me as he pulled up his pants and said "Happy birthday!" as he walked out of the kitchen.

I went and got my clothes from the dryer. They were still a bit damp but I got dressed and went home.

At school on Monday, Angela was a bit annoyed at first. She said she had told her dad that I wasn't feeling well and had gone home early. She couldn't very well tell him that I was in the bedroom fucking two guys. I understood that and managed to smooth things over with Angela. We were still friends!

As the day progressed, stories about me were circulating. Everywhere I went I could see groups of people whispering and looking at me. It was obvious that everyone knew I had screwed a whole bunch of guys at my birthday party. I was getting a well deserved reputation as the school slut.

Published 
Written by alison90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments