Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Redemption

"A disgraced woman finds her place in nature."

19
14 Comments 14
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

The heat of the African sun beat down on my naked body like an open furnace. The krit-trrrrrrrr of the woodland kingfisher cut through the hot morning air, declaring its territory, close to water. My body absorbed the sensations of the African bush as a soft breeze blew in my direction, cooling my hot pussy. I became one with nature as the naked soles of my feet sought the next safe spot to touch down.

It was midmorning when I saw the unmistakable tracks of Clarisse, a two-and-a-half-year-old lioness, in the soft sand of a dry riverbed. Dropping on one knee, squashing my naked breast against my thigh, I studied the tracks. The limp of her right front leg and the blood on the ground were clearly visible. She might have been injured by a male lion that took over her mother’s pride. The tracks were fresh and the wind carried her scent to me.

Before I could walk around a large river bushwillow tree, I heard the soft growl of my quarry and the crackling laughter of hyenas. I froze at the sight before me. Clarisse, with her behind quarters secured in a buffalo thorn bush, faced two hyenas, her mortal enemies. Although injured and young, this lioness would not give up without a fight.

It was only then that I became aware of my own vulnerability. As usual, I was on my morning foot patrol through the most isolated part of a private game reserve. Every morning, my job as a game ranger was to look for fresh movements of various animals. I usually got rid of all my clothes about ten minutes from the lodge. If Gerald knew I walked around naked and without a weapon, he would’ve fired my naked ass long ago.

Now, I had to get to safety before the hyenas turned on me. But my concern for Clarisse, whom I saved when she was just a cub, brought my maternal instincts to the surface. Grabbing two thick dry sticks beneath a dead Mopane tree, I stormed the hyenas and banged the sticks against each other, shouting at the top of my voice.

The hyenas saw this five-foo-eleven-inch, naked woman with short flaming red hair charging at them. At first, it looked like they wanted to laugh at this strange apparition, but the ruckus I made was enough to raise the dead. They turned and fled into the bush, leaving the wounded lioness staring at her new adversary.

I stood before her in a half crouching position, a stick in each hand, ready for the inevitable. Clarisse licked her paw and bowed her head. A porcupine quill got stuck between the toes of her paw and one in her neck. Her leg was also bleeding, but not too seriously. She could die if those quills were not removed. I wondered if she would still remember me and without any thought of danger to myself, I dropped the sticks and moved towards the lioness.

Careful not to make any sudden moves, I took her massive right paw and squeezed the skin at the point of entry and removed the quill. She made no sound, except her heavy breathing.

The quill in her neck proved to be more difficult to remove. She had to lift her head for me to reach the quill. Her yellow eyes betrayed a recognition, or so I hoped. I could smell the pus in her neck from the infected wound. Moving with speed, I yanked the quill from her neck before she could react and saw the pus draining from the wound. As I slowly retreated towards safety, Clarisse just licked the blood from her leg, shook her head, got up and walked away. She never looked back.

Steadying myself against a tree, my legs apart and my knees wobbly, my bladder suddenly released its load. I had to laugh at myself. There I was, scared shitless, but still had to mark my territory with my urine. It took the best part of an hour for my body to recover from the aftermath of my insane act. Just one swipe of her paw and I would have been turned into lunch.

I was lucky. I was given another chance. After three years of running away, trying to hide from my past, I was still as vulnerable as Clarisse was. Being naked and defenseless turned every moment into an act of oneness. The two-legged “hyenas” could still find me and destroy the peace I found in the African bush. But was this peace enough for me? Wasn’t there something more I could do to secure a future for lions and hyenas?

Retreating from my close encounter with death, I felt a long-forgotten pulse beating within my pussy and breasts. For three years I have been celibate and the possibility of my own death awakened the longing within me. I wanted to feel that desire, the passion of being alive again. I wanted to make love, to feel a throbbing cock inside me, my tongue on a wet pussy and my mouth sucking on a dick. What I would’ve given to feel the naked breasts of another squashed against mine again, or a tongue fucking my pussy.

I didn’t want to die alone with lots of regrets. Picking up my pace, I hurried to the spot where I left my clothes. I was only vaguely aware of the two adult giraffes and their young lunching on an acacia tree as I passed a herd of zebra and impala. The first thing I did when I reached my clothes was to use a little water from my canteen to wash off the urine from my pussy and legs.

Fishing out my clothes from a dead leadwood tree, I pulled on my tight-fitting shorts and shirt, and stuffed my panties and bra into my pockets. In my haste, I broke all the buttons of the shirt and had to tie the shirt across my stomach, leaving my full breasts half exposed. At that stage, I didn’t care. I knew what I had to do. I had to confront my own “hyenas.” Only then did I pull on my boots.

It was late afternoon when I sneaked unseen into the lodge. It was easy because I have mastered the art of doing it for more than two years. The first item on my new agenda was to see Gerald. The luxury silver SUV parked outside Gerald’s office barely registered in my consciousness. I knocked once and opened the door:

“Gerald, I want to hand in my…”

“Sam,” Gerald interrupted, slouching behind his mahogany desk. “Or should I call you Christine Marais, a South African billionaire’s long lost daughter?”

Sitting in the easy chairs in Gerald’s office were two “hyenas,” getting ready to pounce on me for my jugular.

“How did they find me?”

“I just happened to read that Mr. Piet Marais, the billionaire, died in a motor accident and left everything to his only child, Christine Marais. They had a picture of you with long red hair. I recognized you and called his office. Monique answered and I told them that I know a Samantha Brown who looks like Christine Marais.”

“My father died? When?”

“Three days ago,” said Gerald. I didn’t expect Father to die so soon. I still had to make amends for my stupidity. My heart was torn apart with grief, but only for a moment. I decided that mourning would come later.

Monique stood up, a tall beautiful woman, sensual in every way. Her short grey hair, alabaster skin, designer safari clothes and painted nails oozed confidence and to me, humiliation. She glided over to me with open arms.

“I’ve been looking forward to meeting you for so long.” She hugged me and then pushed me at arm’s length, sizing me up from head to toe. Her gaze hovered an extra moment on my cleavage. “It was worth the wait. You look fantastic.”

"Do you want to humiliate me further?” This was the first touch of another human being in a while for me. My body reacted in a strange way, not how I expected. I didn’t know if it was lust or just the gratefulness of being touched.

“Oh, au contraire,” Monique assured me. “I want to help you take control of Tau Enterprises.”

“Control? How do you expect me to step into Father’s shoes after the scandal I caused?”

“The company thrived because of it and we doubled our profit and helped millions of people,” the other woman interrupted as she stood up and approached me. Her blue eyes sparkling with laughter and delight. “My name is Lisa and we want to give you the opportunity to prove that the faith your father had in you was not misguided.”

“How? By showing that I am a slut?”

“Of course not,” Lisa said. She undid the knot in my shirt, opened it and slid it over my shoulders. When my shirt dropped to the floor, Lisa took my full breasts in her hands and squeezed them. I wanted to stop her, to stop this humiliation and flee back into the bush. My body didn’t want to cooperate. My feet were glued to the floor.

“Oh, fuck,” Gerald said. “What a great fucking pair of tits.”

“Yes, they are beautiful and perfect for what we want to show women across the world,” Monique said as she undid my shorts, leaving me naked.

“Look at that pussy.” Gerald was beside himself. “I never knew you were so fucking fuckable.”

“I love your tan,” Lisa said as she walked around me, sizing me up. “Women, and men,” pointing to Gerald, “will go nuts over your body. You will be our new image.”

“I thought they saw it all three years ago,” I said, not making a move to cover myself up. Humiliation or not, I have been hiding myself from the eyes of others for far too long.

“That was the old Tau Enterprises. They haven’t seen you for who you really are,” Monique assured me.

“Do you know the real me?” I was pissed off. Did they know that I faced a lioness this morning? Did they care about the harsh beauty of the bush? Picking up my discarded clothes, I walked to the door. Before opening it, I turned to the two hyenas and said: “How do you plan to shame me more?”

“Hey, Sam, eh, Christine, you can’t walk around naked in the camp,” Gerald said.

“I quit,” I said and opened the door, wiggling my naked ass in Gerald’s direction as my resignation letter.

“You can’t quit. I own your ass.”

Slowly I turned around, dropped my clothes on the chair next to the door, walked up to Gerald, put my hands on the desk and said: “You know what? I’ll buy this lodge and then I’ll own your ass.”

Gerald’s eyes were fixed on my swaying tits. “Ladies,” I said to the two hyenas without taking my eyes off the handsome Gerald. “Take note: I want this place before I leave for Johannesburg tomorrow.”

Licking his lips, Gerald was so engrossed with my tits that he didn’t hear what I said. He slowly moved his right hand to my breasts. I let his hand get close before I grabbed it and pushed it away.

The realization that I was naked in the office and in the presence of three clothed people warmed my pussy and hardened my nipples. Or was it the sudden surge of the power money gave me that made me so bold? On the other hand, I longed to be touched, even by Gerald, just to feel desired again.

My free hand involuntary found its way to my wet pussy. Touching my clit sent shivers through my body. As I inserted two fingers inside my slippery sex, my breath shortened and my bosom heaved. On impulse, I tasted myself and offered a taste to Gerald. He greedily accepted my offer and sucked on my fingers.

NicolleFerrari
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolleFerrari

Monique and Lisa were at my side, caressing my breasts, squeezing my nipples and kissed my naked behind. I was beyond caring about decorum.

“Already brown-nosing the new boss?” I asked. I stood up and drew Monique closer to me, ripping off her clothes. “Where lies your loyalty?”

“With you of course.”

“Why? Because you get a great salary?” I kissed her on her full lips and kneading her firm tits, effectively smothering her answer.

Feeling a hot breath from behind on my pussy, I opened my legs to allow Lisa to lick my slit and pleasure my clit.

“What about me?” moaned Gerald.

“Give me your cock. Let me suck it for you,” I answered. In no time I had to fulfil my desire of this morning but only because I was suddenly one of the richest women in South Africa. I hated it.

I broke up our sexual ménage, left my clothes where I dropped them and walked back to my quarters in the lodge. I needed time to think about the events of the past hour.

During my shower, I had time to reflect on my desires, Father’s death and my position. Did I really want to lead a huge company in turbulent times or continue my isolation in the bush? Tackling such a task as being a CEO would take guts and fearlessness. As I dried myself, I was overtaken by grief and cried for the time I wasted away from Father. He was such a gentle man and all he wanted was to give me the opportunity to be the best I could be. Dropping naked on my bed, I buried my face in my pillow, crying.

I didn’t know how long I laid on my bed, sobbing my heart out, when I felt soft hands on my naked flesh. Monique and Lisa sat on the bed next to me, both naked.

“Your father loved you dearly,” whispered Monique. “He wasn’t angry with you. He knew everything you did since you left. He knew you were here and bought this place for you two weeks after you arrived.”

“But I caused such a scandal with my public display of naked defiance.”

Lisa took my face in her hands, kissed my tears away and softly said: “He applauded it and he was very proud of you.”

“When he called to speak with me, I thought he wanted to punish me.”

“He wanted to offer you the position of marketing,” Monique said, touching my lips with her fingers.

I was stunned and my heart broke into a million pieces. How could I have been such a fool? And I thought he didn’t understand my need to be sexually free. I wrapped my arms around Monique and sobbed into her naked bosom. Lisa moved behind me and kissed my neck and caressed my breasts. The two hyenas turned into saviors as they kissed me all over, soothing my heartache with their concern.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked, as Lisa continued her kissing down to my navel. Why would they be so friendly to me? I was still very skeptical about the motives of people.

“We loved your father, and he loved us,” whispered Monique as she sucked on my nipple.

“Don’t you two want to be the next CEO?” I had to know if this charade was just to get rid of me. But when Lisa sucked my clit into her mouth and pushed three fingers into my wet pussy, I was willing to give up everything for more of her expert mouth and fingers.

Through my orgasmic build-up, I heard Monique say, “Piet provided for us and made us promise to help you take over Tau Enterprises.” With that she moved to sit on my face, offering her pussy to me.

As my orgasm continued to build, I came face to face with an exquisite vulva, smooth, wet and puffy, inviting me to a feast. It had been a while since I tasted another woman’s essence and all I had to do was to stick out my tongue to drink from her fountain. Oh, the joy, the absolute pleasure it was to be able to taste her as the first wave of my orgasm moved across my body and into Monique’s pussy.

As Lisa’s tongue entered my sanctum, the ecstasy was so great that I started to sob and cry, tears mingling with Monique’s juices. This was the most sacred experience I’ve had in my life. This was a prayer, a ritual and the universe’s answer to all my prayers in one orgasmic bliss.

I woke from my pleasure induced slumber to find Lisa and Monique in a sixty-nine position, lapping each other’s pussies. Not to disturb them, I quietly went into the bathroom, took a small ring from my vanity case and put it back where it belonged. I pulled on an old, comfortable t-shirt, slipped into a pair of sandals and went outside.

The sun dipped its head behind tall sweet thorn and fever trees, displaying the majesty of nature in different hues of purple, red, blue and yellow. A lone nyala bull browsing on the acacia (thorn) trees ignored me as I made my way to Gerald and his wife’s home. His lovely wife, Tina, opened the door and invited me in. She was dressed in a loose-fitting gown, her cleavage inviting with a nipple peaking behind the flimsy cloth.

“Gerald,” Tina called to her husband. “The new boss lady is here to see you.”

“Actually, I want to speak with you both,” I said as Tina directed me to their lounge.

“Are you here to fire me for what I said and did earlier?” Gerald asked when he entered the room. He had a pair of boxers on, his strong upper-body naked and smooth, with six-pack abs. Then he looked at my t-shirt, my naked legs and my sandals. My first instinct was to cover up, cross my legs and be professional. But I realized that this was not the time for modesty, not what I had to offer Gerald. The bulge in his boxers indicated that he was glad to see me or that the two of them were having sex when I knocked.

“I want to make you a proposition. I want you two to turn this lodge into something different. It’s not making money. How long since you’ve had any guests?” When they shook their heads I continued. “I want you to develop here a swingers’ nudist resort.”

“A what?” both nearly choked on their own astonishment. “You want us to start a fucking nudist club?” Gerald asked after he got his breath back.

“Well put. Yes, that is what I want.”

“What do you take us for?” Gerald asked. The bulge became more prominent.

“You might not remember me, but I was there when you got busted four years ago.”

“Where?” Tina moved uncomfortably in her seat, her gown revealing more of her ample breasts.

“At the Swingers Club when Gerald’s boss caught him fucking his wife.”

“Oh. How could I forget?” said Gerald.

“But I don’t remember you,” Tina said, uncrossing her legs. Her open gown revealing her smooth naked legs and a hint of her pussy.

“Maybe this will jog your memory,” I said as I pulled up my t-shit and spread my legs to show them my exposed pussy. Tina dropped to the floor between my legs and looked at my clit ring I had earlier reinserted.

“You’re that Christine? You were the best fuck I’ve ever had. I will never forget your clit ring.”

“I was hoping it would bring back memories,” I said as I pulled off my t-shirt and shoved my open legs towards Tina. She took the hint and kissed my labia. I was dripping wet. For a moment, memories flooded back to when Tina was between my legs. That was a game-changer for me. When I was caught in my own uncompromising position a year later, Gerald and Tina were the first people I sought out. After some research, I found them as managers of this out-of-the-way lodge. They didn’t recognize me but took me in.

Tina nibbled on my clit ring, pulling at it and then flicking her tongue over the tip of my clit. Closing my eyes, I let go of all the tension of the day and welcomed Tina’s oral skills. She took my clit between two fingers, pulled it up and then zigzagged her tongue from my clit, over my lips to my anus. And up again. This continued for a while as I felt my pussy lips getting more engorged with blood rushing to my pussy.

“I am not going to sit around waiting for an invitation,” said Gerald as he presented his beautiful hard cock to my mouth. Grabbing the base of his shaft I glided my hand up and down before bringing it down to my mouth. Sliding the foreskin down to uncover the velvety head of his cock, I flicked my tongue around the base of the helmet. His knob felt smooth and throbbing. I tasted the salty precum oozing from the small slit on the top of his head.

Putting my mouth over the knob, I continued to play my tongue over the slit and swirled it around the smoothness of the head. Gerald became impatient and pushed his cock into my wet mouth. It had been a while since I accepted an erection into my mouth, but I hoped that it would be like riding a bicycle. It took me a moment or two to swallow his shaft over my gag reflex point. Once passed the point of no return I accepted his sword to the hilt. I played and squeezed his loose-hanging balls until I could feel him tightening up.

“Hey, Gerald, why don’t you come and fuck her for real?” suggested Tina. “I’ve prepared her for you.”

Gerald pulled his cock from my mouth and like a teenager ran around to get between my legs.

“Hold it,” I said. “Gerald, come and sit on the chair and I’ll sit on your dick and Tina can play with us.”

Gerald took his place, holding his erection upright. I turned around in a reverse cowgirl position and lowered myself onto his cock. Tina licked his cock and my soaking wet pussy as Gerald entered me. I gasped and held my breath for the duration of that first entrance, stretching my pussy like it hadn’t been for three years.

How I missed this closeness of other human beings, this expression of desire and passion. As his head touched my cervix for the first time, love flooded my being. Using my strong legs I pushed off his shaft and lowered myself again. Up and down, up and down.

“Oh, fuck,” cried Gerald. “Your pussy is deliciously tight.”

Looking into Tina’s smoldering eyes, I knew then why I had become a swinger. That first time we met and fucked at the swingers' club, she showed me that fucking was more than a game. It was an intimate expression of love. I stopped, pulled Tina to me and tongue kissed her passionately.

“I love you,” I whispered. “Thank you for awakening me again. And for letting Gerald make love to me.” Then Gerald began pumping his piston in and out and came with a scream inside me.

Before my own orgasm could be released, Monique and Lisa stormed through the front door, still naked, screaming:

“Lion!”

On unsteady feet I rushed to the door and saw Clarisse standing five meters away, bathed in the moonlight, wagging her tail. She walked up to me and licked my hand with her rough tongue. I dropped to my knees and hugged her. She purred for a moment, broke my embrace and walked away.

“I don’t fucking believe it,” said Gerald. I looked around and in the doorway stood my four lovers, all naked.

“Believe it,” said Monique. “Piet Marais built Tau Enterprises because Christine was his little lioness. Tau means lion in most indigenous languages. She is the lioness of the company.”

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments