Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca's Sex Ed

"This is part two to the Violet story. let me know what ya think"

2
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The next few days had dragged on forever. Violet had let everyone know about our sexual encounter and I was the talk of the school, if only for a few days.

“Dude! Get out of this slump and get some practice. Moping around isn’t going to help you,” my best friend Rich said. He had been on a sexual rampage and had already fucked 4 different girls in the 7 days we had been at school.

“And who is going to let me practice on them after that debacle?” I responded indignantly.

“I will,” answered Rebecca, my other best friend and prettiest girl at Rochelle High School. “I have no problem letting you practice on me. But there will be rules to these sessions.”

“Becca, that’s nice of you but…”

“Shut up!” she interrupted. “You’ve been depressed for the past couple of days over this and from the stories I have heard you are damn inexperienced for a senior in high school.”

“She has a point dude,” Rich added.

“Rule 1: I control the sessions. You do what ever I tell you.”

“Kinky,” Rich smirked.

“Shut up,” Rebecca said annoyed. “Rule 2: No condoms. Rule 3: No whining. Everything I will tell you to do is for your own good.”

Reluctantly I accepted. We set our first “Sex Ed” lesson for that night after lights out. She needed her roommates help and wanted to make sure we wouldn’t be bothered. I went to my last class of the day and kept my head down the entire way. I ate dinner and went back to my room to study until the appropriate time to sneak out. I got out of the room with little problem, as the security was lax. I made my way to Becca’s room where I found the door slightly ajar. I entered and closed it. Sitting on the nearest bed were Becca, scantily clad in short that hugged her firm ass and a shirt that only reached down enough to barely cover her tits. She wasn’t wearing a bra and I suspected that she wasn’t wearing panties either.

“Jon, this is Christine.” Becca motioned to the girl who sat across from her. Christine had a slightly fuller figure, but was by no means fat. She had bright blue eyes and long brown hair.

“Hello…” I answered before being interrupted by Rebecca.

“Strip naked!” Becca demanded. I complied, remembering the rules of our agreement. I stood in front of the two girls, my penis slightly erect from the sight of Becca. Becca beckoned me with a finger and I moved over to the bed. As I sat down Cristine and Becca both removed their shirt. Their breast bounced out and their hard, pink nipples stood at attention before me. I was fully erect and both of the girls giggled.

Becca firmly gripped my cock “Suck on her nipples.” Apprehensively I moved closer to Christine’s double D tits. Her nipples were already rock hard when I began sucking one while pinching the other one between my fingers.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

Christine moaned and soon was grabbing the back of my head, encouraging me to suck hard and even nibble a little bit. Becca stroked my cock tightly and it felt fantastic. Becca however abruptly stoped and pulled me off on Christine.

“Eat me,” she said as she pushed me onto my back and sat on my face. “Lick me to orgasm and swallow my cum.” I began to lick her just as I had done to Violet days before. “Longer licks. Lick all the way from the bottom of my pussy to my clit. Then play with my clit in your mouth.” I did as commanded. I licked Becca’s pussy in long slow motions always ended with me using my tongue to make circles around her clit. Becca smelled good but tasted even better. Soon I decided to insert my tongue into her and use my finger to pinch her clit.

“Oh FUCK! Yeah now you’re getting it Jon!” she yelled while on top of me. Suddenly I felt Christine’s mouth wrap around my cock and begin to suck vigorously. She took my entire dick in her mouth, chocking at points, but never releasing it from her mouth tight grip. She rubbed my balls while she did this and it sent me crazy. Now all three of us were moaning loudly. I didn’t know how long I could hold it in.

“I’m…gunna…cum,” I got out between licks.

“You’re not allowed yet! You haven’t earned it,” Becca yelled out as she pulled my hair and began to grind her pussy in my mouth.

“Oh fuck! It’s my turn first! FUCKK!” Becca yelled as she exploded in my mouth. This time I was ready and I took all of her tangy essence down my throat. Then she climbed off of me “Stop,” she said to Christine. “Bend over and spread those pretty cheeks of yours.” Christine complied. “Jon. Finger he pussy and eat her ass.”

“What!? But…” I yelled in horror before Becca interrupted me.

“Shutup and do it! You have to learn how to pleasure every hole on a woman. Only then can you truly fuck a girls brain out.”

I moved behind Christine. The smell of her sex was so strong I could smell it from a few feet away. I moved closer and inserted two fingers into her drenched pussy. “Now slowly lick her hole. Once you’ve lubricated it with you saliva plunge in and enjoy,” Becca instructed as she grabbed my hips to make sure I couldn’t back out. I slowly went for it and found that it didn’t taste terrible like I thought it would. And on top of that Christine went crazy.

“Omg! Jon! Yes just like that! Keep it up! FUCK!” Christine yelled. I kept up my motions.

“Penetrate her dirty hole now,” Becca whispered in my ear. I complied.

“FUCK! Yes! I’m gunna cum! Fuck, Fuck Yes!!” Christine’s pussy exploded and her anus pushed my tongue out. She fell to the bed as her body convulsed in ecstasy.

Becca rolled Christine onto her back, orgasm was still running through her body, and then grabbed my dick “Now you can cum. Use her pussy to help you climax.”

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by TheBlackDynamite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments