Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quartet

"Hot new black stud turns our trio into a quartet"

16
12 Comments 12
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I’ve already told the story of how I met my girlfriend and love of my life (well, female love of my life, anyway), of the past seven years, Brianna. And I’ve told the story of how I met my boyfriend of the past three years, Rod.

I have even talked about how I love Brianna do much that I happily share my boyfriend with her. To watch her face light up joyously and to hear her happy purring as my man slowly slides his wonderful cock deep into her, well it does my heart good is all.

Besides me and Rod, Brianna had her own boyfriend for about a year, too. But I always thought that he was all wrong for her. He was not nice to her most of the time. Ge was often mean and cruel toward her. I thought she could do much better. She deserved much better.

But for some reason I never understood, Brianna was totally smitten by him. Even though she often told me he wasn’t half as skilled a lover as my Rod is, nor as well-endowed either. She never shared her man with me, though. I didn’t want her to. The very thought of that bastard in my pussy made my skin crawl.

It took my sweet Brianna about a year to see in him what I saw right away, that he didn’t treat my beloved very well.

Finally, she issued her boyfriend an ultimatum. Treat her better, or they would be through. She gave him one month to get his act together.

Oh, for a few days, he pretended to be sweet and loving. And Brianna told me that, among other things, the sex with him had greatly improved. But it was al an act, and within a few days he was back to treating her very shabbily again.

The month ended, things never really got better between them, and Brianna threw him out.

That was in mid-January, 2018. Brianna came over crying that night, because any breakup is painful, even when you’re the one initiating the breakup. She fell into my welcoming arms, and into Rod’s arms too, for several days. Rod and I were both very gentle and loving toward her. She appreciated that, and she loved every single orgasm we tenderly gave her

Then February 14 rolled around. Valentine’s Day.

Brianna decided to go to a V-Day party for singles. Even though she was in a seven-year relationship with me. And even though I let her make love with my boyfriend as often as she wanted during the difficult adjustment of no longer having a boyfriend all of her very own.

She wanted a boyfriend of her own again, which I completely understand. And a Valentine’s Day party for singles seemed as good a place as any for her to find a new boyfriend.

Brianna and I made slow, sweet love for several hours that afternoon, to help her feel relaxed and confident for trying to meet anew man. Then I helped her dress for the party. I made sure that she was going to be the hottest looking woman at the party, and I knew she was going to catch many a male eye.

Rod and I didn’t hear anything from Brianna for two whole days after she left for the party.

Then she texted me a photo of herself  Her sweet face was all radiant, positively glowing, in that photo, as she slowly and joyously licked her way up the longest, thickest, and absolutely hardest dark chocolate-brown cock any woman could ever want.

Another photo showed her feet up on this hot black stud’s muscular shoulders, as his beautiful brown cock barely touched the entrance to her eager, already sopping-wet pussy.

The last photo showed his big, come-swollen balls tight up against her stretched-open pussy lips. His whole cock had vanished deep inside her happy, horny interior. The only times I’ve ever seen Brianna smile so happily was whenever we were locked pussy against pussy, legs joined in scissors fashion.

“Look who I met at the party! His name is Ted,” she texted. “Nine inches of solid black cock! And every beautiful inch of him is all MINE! We haven’t gotten out of bed in two whole days. I’m totally in LOVE!”

She described how thrilling it was to her the first time she slowly lowered his zipper and worked his hot black cock into her mouth and down her throat. She told me she couldn’t imagine any kind of heaven more joy-inspiring than when she rode him for the very first time.

The next day after her happy message of how in love she was, Brianna came over to make love with me, as she has several times a week for the past seven years. When my tongue slid lovingly into her pretty little pussy, she opened-up wide, and a big glop of Ted’s still-warm come oozed out onto my tongue. “I saved it for you,” she grinned. “Doesn’t Ted taste wonderful?”

LorenHolmes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenHolmes

I had to agree that Ted’s sperm was pretty tasty. “But you taste much better,” I smiled, as her own juices followed Ted’s onto my lapping, swirling tongue.

When we finally did our usual clit on clit grinding, I remarked that she seemed to ooze much more juice onto my bush than usual. “Some of that is Ted Juice,” she closed her eyes and purred happily, obviously remembering the sight, sound, and scent of Ted having spent the last three days so lovingly fucking the living hell out her with his big black cock.

She also told me that she loves me very much, and someday she wants to share Ted with me, to let me experience for myself what a wonderful lover he is. Just as I have always shared Rod with her and let her experience the kind of intense orgasm that Rod loves to give to women.

But she was in too new of a relationship with her Ted just yet. So for now, she wanted Ted all to herself, which is completely understandable. She kissed my pussy very passionately and thanked me for being so understanding. Then we slipped into a 69 position and ate each other through three orgasms each.

The next weekend, Brianna brought Ted over to meet Rod and me.  Ted and Brianna kissed each other and hugged each other almost constantly, and Ted even fingered her ass and her pussy in front of us.

A totally in love, completely cock-hungry Brianna seemed to forget that Rod and I were even there. Right in front is us, she dropped to her knees, and she sucked her Ted as hungrily as I always suck my Rod.

As Ted fired rope after rope of hot sperm down my sweet angel’s throat, I remarked that his come looked very tasty.

“I’m OK with you sucking my Ted if you want to,” Brianna smiled. “That is, if Ted doesn’t mind.”

Ted’s cock throbbed mightily at Brianna’s suggestion that a second horny woman could suck on him.

I looked at Rod with a big unspoken question mark on my face.

“If it will make you happy, honey,” he winked, “Go for it! I love you, and I only want you to be happy.”

So right then and there, I dropped to my knees and devoured Ted’s beautiful nine-inch chocolate dick. I sucked him until his balls shriveled and shrank from being repeatedly emptied down my throat.

In late April, 2018, by mutual agreement, the four of us arranged our first-ever full partner swap. Ted spent all night fucking me in Rod’s and my bed, while Rod fucked Brianna all night on our couch.

I got to experience for myself the thrill Brianna had described to me, of slowly unzipping Ted, watching his beautiful 9-inch chocolate brown cock emerge, feeling it throb against my fingertips, feeling it ease down my happy, hungry throat. It was all every bit as wonderful as Brianna had described. I completely understood why my Bri was so completely head over heels crazy in love with him. Finally, here was a man, a lover, a hot stud who was worthy of the woman I love.

I wrapped my legs around Ted as he withdrew to the head. Then he slammed fast and hard down into me. Except for Rod, the man I love, no other man had made me come as hard as Ted did, in nearly a decade.

The next night, we were back to our usual partners. Less than 24 hours after only my fourth black cock of my entire life, and the thirteenth cock of my life, Rod was pumping gallons of warm sperm into me again, and all was right with my world yet again. Two nine-inch cocks emptying themselves deep into my happy little pussy on the same calendar day. How lucky can one slut get?

The arrangement we have now is perfect for Brianna and for me. Rod fucks me twice daily. Ted fucks Bri twice daily, too. Rod fucks Bri once a week. I make love with Bri three times a week. And now Ted bangs me good and hard and deep, once every two weeks. And of course, we four have frequent full partner swap nights as part of that mix. Sometimes Ted and Bri and I hook up and leave Rod out. Sometimes Rod and Bri and I hook up and leave Ted out.

So far, we have not had any MMF partnering. The guys don’t really like that idea, and frankly I’m not sure I want two cocks at once. I much prefer a hard cock and a sweet pussy for my threesomes.

Our loving little trio (from before Ted) has now become a quartet now that we have Ted in our sexual circle, too. And with luck, the path of this real-life erotic fairy tale come true will lead us to “And they all (all four, that is) lived happily ever after.”

Published 
Written by labybug30b
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments