Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Python in his pants

"It measured an honest eleven inches."

11
2 Comments 2
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

When we were younger, my wife and I spiced up our sex life by playing a game where we'd describe an unshared but real sexual experience while the other partner gave head. Since my wife was extremely anal (as was I,) I'd lie her on her belly, a pillow under her hips, and her thighs spread wide... Usually, I furnished her with a big Margarita and a bong full of pot. This is one of her tales.

Nina was an eighteen-year-old high school senior, very pretty with a killer body and ass length dark hair. Her best friend Carrie had fixed her up with a blind date, only telling her that he was twenty-four, drove a Charger (her favorite car), and had a surprise for her. On a warm summer night, a horn honked, and Nina rushed out the door, yelling goodbye to her mom.

She was wearing a thin, low cut top, a tight mini skirt, high heels, and nearly transparent thong panties. Her friend Carrie had suggested she wear something sexy. She hopped into the car. The guy said his name was Jake and would Nina like to catch a buzz. Nina grinned, shining her head yes. Jake told her to grab a couple of beers out of the back while he lit the joint. 

They drove around for a while, finally parking in a deserted cul de sac. As they got more stoned the conversation turned to things of a sexual nature. Mutual friends who fucked other friends, etc., finally getting around to Carrie. Jake admitted to having fucked her. His use of the word "fuck" was causing a slight tingling between her legs. None of the high school guys she'd had sex with used the word so casually. Finally, Jake leaned over and kissed her. 

His hand slowly moved from Nina's neck to her shoulder and finally to her breasts. Rubbing her nipples through her blouse, he began softly pinching and twisting her long thick nipples while he kissed her. Her long pointed tongue seemed to excite him, and he pulled her tits out of her blouse. More roughly now, he sucked harder. The sensations went right between Nina's thighs, along with Jake's hand. His fingers found her wet thong, and he rubbed her swelling labia through the thin cloth. Soon, Nina lifted her hips to let Jake slip off her panties. Her legs spread, allowing Jake to begin finger-fucking her tight, little cunt.

After getting both her cunt and his hand slippery wet, he leaned back and unbuckled and unzipped his jeans. Nina, her skirt around her hips and her blouse pulled open to expose her sweet tits, reached into his jeans. At first, she was a little confused. For a moment she thought she was too stoned, but she dismissed the idea. Her hand wrapped around something so big she couldn't quite get her hand around it. Curiosity overcame caution, and she pulled harder.

Then the thing in Jake's pants flopped out. It was an honest eleven inches long, as thick as one of the beer bottles and had a throbbing, bulbous head. Her hand lingered for a few moments, then jerked away like it had been burned. She pushed away, her thighs snapping shut and her arms covering her tits. Jake tried his best to calm her, to no avail.

Finally, he offered to take her home. When she agreed. Jake told her that his apartment was nearby, and he'd take her there so she could straighten her clothes. She didn't need to worry, his roommate was there.His apartment was conveniently close and they were there in a few minutes. When they went in, Nina didn't immediately see the woman sitting on the huge, sectional sofa. When Jake introduced her as Julie, she stood up and walked up to Nina.

She was several years older than Jake and made up to party. Jake went to the kitchen to get some beer and a bong. Julie was standing very close to Nina when she leaned in close to Nina and kissed her lips, lingering for a few moments. Uncomfortable but still stoned, Nina stepped back, her eyes wandering over Julie. She was several inches taller than Nina, with bright blue eyes, short blond hair and full bright red lips. But that wasn't what drew Nina's eyes.

Julie had huge tits with her nipples jutting through the thin, wife beater tee she was wearing. It was all she was wearing and didn't quite cover her ass.When Julie stepped back, she spun in a three-hundred-and-sixty-degree turn, her arms spread. Showing off for Nina, her tits almost came out the sides of the tee.

Jake came back from the kitchen with beer and a bong. Flopping down in the middle he gestured to the girls to sit. Jake and Julie carried on a conversation while Nina had several tokes. Nina couldn't help but watch as Julie and Jake made out. Jake was playing with Julie's tits while she rubbed Jake's monster through his jeans.

After a few minutes, Jake told Julie to put in a movie. Nina's eyes were riveted to Julie's ass as she sashayed to the tv. When Julie bent over to put in a movie, her tee rode up, exposing her big, puffy cunt lips and puckered asshole. As out of the mood as Nina had been, she was now becoming very aroused. She'd never been turned on by another woman before, but her juicy lips couldn't be denied. At that moment she remembered that her panties were still in the car and her skirt was nearly to her hips. She glanced at Jake. His eyes were glued between her legs.

when Julie moved from in front of the tv Nina's eyes got big. On the screen were two older guys fucking a much younger woman. Both men had big cocks. Nothing like Jake's, but big none the less. The girl offered all three holes for their pleasure. Several scenes followed while Nina continued puffing the bong. Yelps and moans drew her attention to Julie and Jake.

Julie had shed her tee and was lying back against the arm of the sofa. Her knees were spread, her feet in the air. Jake was using one hand to pull her nipples while the other probed her fuckhole. Nina suddenly realized that she was finger-fucking herself, only moments before Jake did. Pulling his fingers out of Julie he smeared Julie's  juice on Nina's mouth, who immediately began sucking them.

Jake turned from Julie and concentrated on Nina, who spread wide.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

Not to be left out Julie grabbed the hems of Jake's jeans and pulled them off. Jake's cock stood straight out. Julie leaned over Jake's thigh, draping her huge tits over it. Wrapping both hands around his shaft and began forcing his head into her mouth. Amazingly she was able to get the head and an inch or two of the shaft in her mouth, at least for a few seconds at a time.

Nina was in a constant state of orgasm from fingering her clit while Jake finger-fucked both holes. The whole time she was watching Julie suck that monster cock. After a long few minutes, Julie reached over and took Nina's hand, putting it on Jake's shaft while she still sucked him. When Nina pulled away from Jake, she pushed Julie away. Both hands stroking, she forced her mouth over that bulbous head. She quickly developed a rhythm and brought Jake to the edge of shooting his load. 

Nina felt Julie's hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks. Then Nina started cumming again when Julie drove her tongue as far up Nina's asshole as she could get it. With her tongue buried Julie began fingering Nina. She was able to get three fingers all the way in.

Jake couldn't stand anymore. He ordered Julie to get on her back. Grabbing her by each knee, he aimed his cock for her fuckhole. Slowly, he began pushing. Julie yelped when the head popped in. Taking his time being gentle, he was able to get seven inches in her rather well fucked pussy. But seven inches were her limit.

Once he got his rhythm, he ordered Nina to squat on Julie's face, which Nina was happy to do. The alcohol and pot had negated any inhibitions, and she was anxious to feed the fire burning in her loins. Putting a foot on each side of Julie's head she immediately began fucking Julie's tongue. Looking down at Julie's huge tits flopping around, she reached down and grabbed Julie's nipples and began twisting and pulling them while she watched Jake's monster slide in and out.

Building up her courage, Nina jumped up and pushed Jake off Julie and onto his back. Straddling Jake, she squatted down on Jake's cock. She tried and tried to get some of that rigid meat into her tight fuckhole but to no avail. Finally Julie reached around Nina's hips and pulled her lips apart. Then Nina just dropped on Jake.

She gave a muted scream as the head disappeared inside her. Breathing hard, she leaned back to rest for a few moments. Then she began humping up and down, slowly working the monster in deeper. Two inches, three, four, and then her limit of five inches. Resting briefly she ignored the pain of being streched so far. Then she began fucking Jake.

She'd lift up until his head almost popped out, then dropping down on him. Slowly she built up speed and she could feel the head pulsing. But try as she could she couldn't cum until Julie came to the rescue. Julie spat in Nina's ass crack and shoved two fingers up her asshole, eliciting a profane response. But it was a finger on Nina's clit that finally did the trick.

Nina started shaking hard, her fuckhole clenching Jake's cock. Jake's response was to shoot big, hot gobs of deep into Nina. When she finally got her breath back, she lifted off of Jake. Julie pushed her onto her back and began eating the cum that oozed from Nina's fuckhole. Julie's tongue ran around and into her asshole, leaving them cum free. Then she clamped her mouth over Nina's hole, sucking and tonguing. gulp after gulp of cum.

When she finished, she moved up and kissed Nina, intentionally smearing cum on Nina's lips and chin. She whispered in Nina's ear what she wanted and Nina was quick to comply. Julie assumed a head down ass up position, her knees spread wide and her ass cheeks open. Nina immediately began eating Julie's ass, her long pointed tongue probing deep, while her fingers strummed Julie's plump clit.

Moving next to Julie's fuckhole, she pushed her tongue past swollen, red cunt lips, and into her pussy. When both holes were thoroughly tongued she moved to Julie's clit. It wasn't huge but it was big enough to poke past her lips. Nina clamped her mouth on it and began sucking. Julie quickly started to cum. After more than a dozen orgasms she was finished, pushing Nina's face away. 

So ends the story about how my wife got her first big cock. She came repeatedly from my tongue and fingers and was very relaxed, still ass elevated, legs spread. I refilled her glass and bong and got ready for my turn. Holding her cheeks open with the fingers of one hand, I used the other to put the tip of the KY just inside her asshole... I gave it a big squeeze.

I'd taken a little blue pill before we'd started, and my cock head was purple and hard as a rock. To get every bit of girth, I put on an elastic cock ring. My seven-and-a-half-inch cock visibly got thicker, the veins squirming just under the skin. The head was big as a door knob. Smearing some KY on the head I was almost ready to ass fuck her. I just needed to warm her cheeks.

I knelt between her legs and began smacking her ass. Lightly at first, then harder and harder. She began to yell as her ass got red, then she started screaming for me to fuck her shithole. 

By that time, my cock was jerking back and forth so much that I had to grab it and put it against her opening. I just jammed it in, pushing all the way to my balls. A slow, steady thrusting became a hard fuck, my hands again slapping her sweet cheeks. After about fifteen minutes her asshole began clenching my cock.

She yelled, "fuck my shithole," over and over.

And she came again. Then it was my turn. I shoved my cock as far in as I could, the cum pulsing out big gob after gob. When I was finished I sat back and watched her gaping asshole push out wads of cum. It oozed down her ass crack, covering her cunt lips and clit. My job was done; as was my wife.

Published 
Written by ricky12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments