Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pregnant and Horny

"Last summer during the drought, Texas was hot but Jen was hotter"

28
3 Comments 3
47.1k Views 47.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Jen is 5'7", blonde, and normally 125 pounds, with a nice slim waist and flared hips that support her D cup tits. She is sexy and knows it, and so does anyone who looks at her. Notice I said 'normally'. Well, seven months ago she got pregnant and now she has gained a little weight. She has a beautiful baby bump and her tits have gone to at least a DD. I can't help but get hard every time I see her naked. What is great about about Jen is that she is hornier than ever and seems to either be on her knees taking me down her throat, or begging me to fuck her from behind.

Now if you heard any news at all last summer about down here in Texas, you know we had a drought and it was hotter than hell, with several days over 100 degrees at a time. Because it was hot and because she was pregnant, and seemed to be uncomfortable all the time, Jen had taken to wearing very loose tops and shorts with no underwear. I love sitting around and looking up her shorts to see her naked pussy lips, which I had taken to shaving for her since she could not reach it well, or looking down her top as she bent over and seeing her titties, all the way down to her nipples. This often left me horny and before long, Jen with my dick stuck in one of her three holes.

Well July 4th, came along and we had invited several people over for a big barbecue. There were four couples over and also eight single folks as well, both men and women. People started arriving at about 3:00 pm and the drinks started flowing.

Most everyone was enjoying the drinks while Jen refrained, and I, being in charge of the grill, went slow on what I was drinking. At about 7:00 everyone was enjoying ribs, brisket, chicken and all the trimmings and even more drinks.

At about 9:30 we put on our swim suits and climbed into the above ground pool in the back yard and relaxed and watched the fireworks. All the while Jen was leaning against me and I was rubbing her tits and ass through her bikini which she had put on. Even seven months pregnant Jen still looked good in a bikini and was proud to show off her baby belly in it. I didn't think anyone noticed at the time.

After about an hour, all of the couples and a few of the single folks decided it was time to leave, leaving me, Jen, Mark, Tony and John in the pool. As it was just us, and the guys had actually caught me playing with my wife, they stared openly as I continued my manipulation of her tits and ass. For her part, Jen continued to relax against me and didn't seem to notice the guys were there watching.

This was turning me on, so I thought I would see just how far I could push this. This had always been a fantasy of mine, to fuck my wife in front of others and maybe watch as it was being done to her. I then reached up and untied the string to the bikini top from around her neck. I reached up and started rubbing her tits under her top and worked it down.

Soon the top was off of her tits and just around her back, so I untied that string and pulled it way. She was there, her tits exposed to these three men, her nipples hard under my touch and the night air. As I massaged her breast, I was nibbling on her ears and kissing her neck.

She was starting to press her ass onto my dick that was trying to break free from my swim trunks. After a few minutes of this I ran my hands down both of her sides and found the strings holding her bottoms in place and slowly untied each of them and pulled her bottoms away. Holding it up so the others could see it, I then tossed it out of the pool.

I nodded for the guys to get closer, and then before they were touching Jen, I put my hand up to stop them. They stood quietly as I continued to play with her tits and ran my hands down over her stomach and touched her clit. She leaned her head back on my shoulder some more, and as she did, I moved one hand under her and raised her body so that she was floating on top of the water, my other hand staying on her clit.

I kept strumming my fingers over her clit until she came with a moan, her body convulsing on top of the water. As she started to relax, I nodded to the three guys and they moved in and started feeling her tits, pussy and ass. Tony took her right nipple into his lips, and John sucked on the other one while Mark moved between her legs and started fingering her with one hand while supporting her ass with his other.

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

The whole time, I was kissing on her lips and neck, and whispering in her ear how sexy she was having these guys play with her while she was naked. Soon she had another orgasm, even stronger than the other.

I then suggested we move the party inside and we all agreed. I got out of the pool and took off my trunks, knowing I would not need them anymore. As I helped Jen out, the three guys took off their trunks and threw them on the ground next to the pool. We all dried off some and followed Jen into the house. I told them to go ahead and go back to the bedroom while I got us some drinks and the video camera.

When I got into the bedroom, Jen was sitting on Mark's face and grinding her pussy into him, while she had Tony's cock in her mouth, giving him a blowjob he will not soon forget. I sat the beers down and turned on the camera. I moved and got a close up of Jen's face as she took as much of Tony's cock in her mouth. I caught the saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth as the big vein popping cock slide in and out.

I moved down next to Mark's chest and got a close up of his tongue going over her clit and then deep into her pussy. I moved back and got all the action, then would move to get better angles.

Soon I moved around so I could get a shot of her ass and the other side of Mark's face and while I was there, she started cumming and I caught Mark on film, drinking her sweet nectar as his face got all wet from the amount of juice flowing from her. Her moans and body convulsions must have done something to Tony because right in the middle of her orgasm, he started shooting a copious amount of cum into her mouth and down her throat. Though she tried to swallow it all, some ran out her mouth and onto her tits. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and then looking right at me, she licked her lips and rubbed the cum into her tits.

John walked up to the bed, and had Jen get on her back right at the edge of the bed. He took her legs and put them along his chest so that her ankles were next to his ears, and pressed his cock into her wet dripping cunt. As he slid into her she screamed in instant orgasm and shuddered like she was having a seizure of some kind.

John put all his 9 inch cock into her and started a slow steady in and out motion. It didn't take long before he was really slamming into her and all of a sudden he went ridged and stopped fucking her as he dumped his load into her pregnant belly.

As John pulled out, I zoomed into her and caught his seed seeping slowly out of her cunt down to her ass and then onto the bed. I handed Tony the camera and told him it was his turn to film some of the action. I rolled Jen over onto her hands and knees and pushed into her wet sopping pussy, getting my cock coated in John's cum. I pulled out and slowly worked my cock deep into her ass.

As I fucked her ass, Mark got in front of her and stuffed her mouth with his cock. John got under her and started sucking her tits and reached up and started rubbing her clit; Tony was filming it all. Soon I dumped my load in her ass, and Mark quickly pulled out of her mouth and moved over back behind her and put his cock in her ass which I had just pulled out of.

After Mark filled her ass, Tony handed me the camera and moved over and placed his cock in her already well used ass and followed suit. After Tony, John said he wanted a shot at it. Jen then fell on her side and demanded a break.

Before the night was over each of us filled each of her holes with a load of cum and then just so we could say we did something kinky, we stood around Jen and jacked off until we had dumped a load on her stomach, tits and face which she rubbed into her skin.

What a night that was, and her getting fucked by a group didn't happen again while she was pregnant. However, after she had the baby and started breastfeeding, we found out how horny she got when I would drain her glands of nature's milk.

That did lead to another night of group fucking...

Published 
Written by TexasDOM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments