Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Practically Endless

"She was hoping for just a little fun, received a surprise..."

8
0 Comments 0
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
One thing I truly enjoyed about Tammy is that she is an easy to spread lady. I have seen her get fucked, also joined in as one of the many guys that have laid her over the years. We had talked about her getting gang banged over the years but have never been able to set one up. She has fucked two or three guys in a day but never in a gang bang. She did have a three man train once many years ago that I wasn’t around to enjoy as she lived in New Mexico at the time, also quite young, however that is another story in her life.

We had moved to Arizona to get away from as many airborne allergies as we could. Tammy had never been to an area that is quite as open sexually as this, although she had heard about what things went on in the west.

We went to the two major adult book stores in the area shortly after arrival to show them to her since she had never been into any of these types with selections that she had not seen in the Midwest bible belt that were small, usually carrying censored materials and limited marital aids hidden in a backroom. Most of the dildos that she ever used were ordered out of magazines or over the internet at the time.

After seeing the adult book stores, glory holes, booths and theaters she was very interested in going back. She had made a revealing skirt that showed her assets when she bent over, wore a sexy black top that is loose, easy to show her tits or pull down to show all, on top of being easily removed if necessary.

Returning back to the first one known as the Green Beacon on the hill to many, used as a landmark for directions, just inside Fort Mohave city limits, we were walking around in the DVD section, while I was playing with her tits, lifting her skirt a bit, running my fingers along her ass crack. A man walked up with his hard-on sticking out of his zipper. He asked “Is she interested in getting some cock?”

I looked at Tammy “Would you be interested in getting some cock?” I was so hoping she would agree.

“Yes I would. Do we fuck the theater?” she replied.

“Yes.” he said smiling. “Follow me. “He will have to go the counter and pay to get in, women are free.”

“I’ll meet you inside.” I told them, headed for the counter to pay, the lady let me in for free that day. I thanked her very much, when I got near the door I could hear the buzzer allowing me to go inside. Took a bit to get my eyes adjusted, Tammy was already getting down to business sucking the guys cock, then bent over and commenced to let him fuck her. More than that went on that day but this was the first real visit there.

On a subsequent visit, Tammy wore the same outfit, hoping to have a little fun, show off her assets, bend over, get poked. It was about two in the afternoon, on the warm side, not too busy. We took a look around at the usual things to see if anything was of interest, a couple of guys walking around, not looking too interested in women, both were looking at gay items. We went to the DVD movie section last to walk around, when people starting trickling in one or two at a time. I started pulling one of Tammy’s tits out to see if any were interested, some came nearby to get a closer look, then she would bend over to look at something on a lower shelf, exposing her pussy and asshole for them to see. I would run my fingers along her slit, spread her cheeks for a really good view.

“Would you like to go into the theater and sit down a bit and watch a movie?” knowing very well what the answer would be as her cock hungry pussy was wet and eager, people were within ear shot to hear what I said.

We entered, went to the back wall, picked out two lovely plastic lawn chairs in the center, got as comfortable as we could. I pulled Tammy’s tits out, started playing with them for all to see. I do not recall how many guys were in the theater already, but I do believe it was three.

Shortly after I pulled Tammy’s tits out, one came over wanting to know if he could play with them also.

“Are you wanting some cock?” the guy asked after a bit, “I sure want to give it to you, I‘m tired of jerking off.”

“We can do that.” Tammy replied. “Let me get more situated.” She stood up turned around, pulled her skirt up, bent over putting her hands on the arm rests of the chair to balance herself if the guy really started to hammer her hole, she spread her legs, reached under pulled her lips apart and helped guide his cock in. He definitely had a wide rod, upon sliding it into Tammy’s hot hole, she let out several moans as he eased it in. His strokes getting faster, Tammy keeping up with him, moving her hot ass with his every stroke.

“Damn, you are tight, feels great.” he said loud enough for all to hear. Some others had come in watching intently as Tammy was fucking the guy.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

Some were already pulling on their rods with anticipation.

“Your cock feels good also.” she replied. “I’m having a good time.”

During this fuck session, some had come in then left, many were probably gay, not interested or didn’t want sloppy number two plus.

Tammy’s tits were flying around while getting screwed, I was playing with them also. Watching her get fucked, enjoy herself, the guy, the cock in her hole, was a major turn on for me.

“Oh, shit, I am coming.” she let out, then started moaning as his cock continued ream her hot come hungry cunt. Her ass was arching up and down while she was coming wanting that cock to go deeper than it could, she had reached up, started pulling on her tits also, very hard.

“I’m going to come also.” he said through his clinched teeth. “Damn, my balls hurt, I need to come badly. Been too long.”

“Shoot your come in my hole, I want it, and more.” she said knowing he would want to hear that. “Love lots of come in my pussy.”

After both had come, cooling down, he thanked her for the piece, she told him that’s okay it was an excellent fuck and enjoyed it very much. He slowly pulled his come ridden cock out while still breathing somewhat heavily, Tammy stood up, turned around, drove him crazy pulling on his still sensitive cock. Another guy had stood, pants down, erect as a flag pole, believe he wanted to be next in line. The guy she just finished with pulled up his pants and departed.

“Are you wanting to fuck me too?” she asked knowing again what the answer would be.

Oh hell yes.” he replied. Tammy looking around was thinking she may be busy for a while. She saw another sitting in the chair with a hard on also. She had him stand up, off to the side slightly, again bent over, spread and ready to fuck.

“Stick it in.” she told the next one wanting some pussy. He slid his rod into her come ridden hole, hammering her ass quite hard, her tits flying around out of control. She started sucking on the other guys cock, all three having a great time. Another had reached under having fun playing with her tits, jerking on his cock. The guy she was sucking on come in her mouth, the other still fucking her quite hard. Another came up, stuck his cock in her mouth that she took quite eagerly.

It is quite hard to really recall all the details of the gang bang. I do know that Tammy had sucked on four cocks, a couple of them switched places to ream her pussy. At least seven guys had fucked her, two of them repeats for sure, not knowing if they had come inside her the first time.

Things did get hot and furious for a bit though. I believe it may have been about the fourth guy, a little into bdsm, but so was she. Not extreme pain though, just enough to keep it exciting.

“Like to have your ass spanked while you’re getting fucked.” he asked her.

Dropping the cock out of her mouth for a moment she said, “Yes, I do.” Then putting the cock back in her mouth.

He stood bit more straight, started smacking her ass, gently at first, then some fair whacks causing Tammy to squirm her butt around, you could tell it was with excitement. It was getting the guy turned on quite well also.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. Then started moaning while coming very hard. “Fuck me you bastard, I want your come.”

That got him going, pumping her love hole harder. “Here it is you slut, hope its enough for you?”

“Yes it will be I‘m sure.” she replied.

He let out with a moan also, firing his hot semen into her love canal. Tammy reached under while he was coming, squeezed his balls causing him to moan even more. The rest of the fucks were quite fast.

When the last ones finished coming, Tammy stood up, looking a bit exhausted, tits still exposed, skirt pulled up. The whole session lasted about forty five minutes or so. It seemed faster than watching a good television show. I noticed a lot of come on the floor where it had ran out of her hole, down her legs or just dripped out. Told her I was going to get some paper towels, when I stepped out of the restroom, She had already pulled her skirt down, top up, walking out with three of the guys talking about how much fun they had. She walked threw the area to the door with come on her legs, me finding it extremely hot. She likes fucking different guys. It was a hot topic for us to talk about.

When we got outside, one of the men asked her if they could get some pictures of her pussy and tits. Tammy agreed. She bent over exposing her pussy, standing up pulling her tits out, after a few of these she laid down in the back seat of the car, spread her legs for some shots. The guy took about fifteen total. She would fuck him a few other times at the theater.

Published 
Written by buffalohunter2013
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors