Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Part 2

"Further Adventures"

4
2 Comments 2
8.4k Views 8.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words


Thursday afternoon, 4:00pm, the time had a significance for her, especially now. She looked forward to the liaisons, her body ached for them, the anticipation made her wet. She had a routine here, but didn’t know what to expect. As were her instructions, on arrival, she removed her clothes, took her place in the room and waited.

The majority of the room was dark, only the one familiar light from above.

It comforted her. The room was large, so large that under the single light, she could not tell where the walls were or whether she were alone. It furthered her arousal. made her tingle She felt like the center of attention and here, she certainly was. She was already leaking, anticipating. She never heard her Mistress approach from behind. She grabbed and handful of blonde hair and whispered into her ear.

“Don’t turn around. Today we’re going to see just how obedient you’ve become. Close your eyes and keep them shut. Do not open them unless I give you permission. Do you remember my promise? I told you I would have a surprise for you today" The Mistress jerked her up from her chair and noticed a wet spot where she had been seated.

“Well, Bitch, it would appear that you have some cleaning up to do already”

Her face was roughly pushed onto the seat.

“Lick it, you dirty little cunt”

On hands and knees, her tongue slid across the leather chair tasting her own sex. It had begun and she felt better already. She loved this position, so vulnerable.

The crop came down on her ass. It felt electric and she felt alive. She rested her face on the chair, eyes shut tight,waiting for the next blow. Each stroke felt hot and cold at the same time, making her shiver. The Mistress used the leather flap on the crop to pat her already dripping pussy, making her clit throb. She squatted lower, spreading her legs wider.

“Such an eager little slut. You love cock, don’t you, Bitch? Any cock?”

Each comment accompanied the rapport of the crop.

The chair was suddenly pulled away leaving the Captive face down on the floor. Her arms were quickly bound behind her back and other ropes secured, even in her hair. There was more than one person present, she was sure. She wanted to open her eyes, but didn’t dare. Her Mistress grabbed her around the neck and spoke into her ear.

“Are you ready to obey, my little cunt? I’m going to use you like the whore you are. That’s why you come to see me isn’t it? To have your little pussy abused? Such a dirty bitch. You’re going to do whatever is wish, isn’t that true? You will fuck what I give you permission to fuck. You will cum when I tell you to cum. Believe me, you’re going to be used.”

“Yes, Please”

She was thrust onto a table face down, ankles lashed to the legs. The rope in her hair was pulled upward causing her head to be lifted. She couldn’t wait. This was what she longed for, what she thought of when she fingered her pussy, this made her melt.

“Open your filthy mouth, whore”

Before she could respond, a cock, a real one, was forced down her throat. A stranger’s cock in her mouth both shocked and excited her. She loved the thought of servicing a stranger. The taste, the smell, the feel in her mouth, she was electric. She gagged on the stiff shaft while her face was fucked

Hot oil was poured onto her exposed back, running over her ass and between her legs.

“Get my dildo ready, please”

The cock was just as suddenly removed and replaced with a large dildo

“Suck it, whore, and leave it wet.”

The blonde shuddered. She loved this treatment. She sucked the fake cock with all the skill she possessed wanting only to please her Mistress.

A large cock entered her from behind almost splitting her in half. She moaned, not caring who it belonged to, her mouth still full, eyes shut tight.

A finger entered her tight ass. She wanted to squeal but didn’t dare. She could feel her assailants'’ balls slapping against her clit, heavy and full. He pounded her cunt, only to please himself. She couldn’t wait to be filled, to smell the cum, to taste it, hoping it would be replaced by another.

The cock swelled inside her, her pussy contracted gripping it like a vise as cum spilled into her, drenching her. Her mouth bobbed on the dildo, wishing it too could fill her. Her pussy tingled, thighs trembled. As she was about to cum, but her Mistress sensed it.

“Would you like to cum, Bitch?”

“Yes, Please”

Her Mistress grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled.

“Denied, you are being trained. You are here for the pleasure of others.”

The Mistress pinched her nipple hard.

“You are simply a cunt, a mouth, an ass and a tongue. A place for others to cum.”

The cock in her pussy was abruptly removed, only to be replaced by another. It dipped into her cunt briefly, and was placed against her ass.

The head was huge and soft. Her rubbed it against her bud and it passed into her with an exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure. He entered slowly, torturing her, reaming her. This was surly ecstasy. Her Mistress grabbed her head, holding her jaw.

“You need to show your appreciation for the fucking you’ve received”

“Oh Yes, Please”

Her mouth was opened, a cum dripping cock was inserted. It was just as she had hoped. Sticky, pungent cum still oozing from the mushroomed head. She milked the remaining cream from the shaft, tasting herself as the phalanx slid deeper into her throat. This was the taste she hungered for. He slowly worked his sensitive cock in and out of her soft mouth. She was a born cocksucker.

“Very good, my little cum whore. Clean him up and swallow your reward.”

“Yes, Please”

“I may fuck him later. Prepare his ass for me, won’t you Slut.”

“Yes Please”

The man presented himself to her mouth. She let her tongue slide straight into him, her face buried between his cheeks. She emitted muffled moans.

The slow steady ass fucking she was receiving coupled with her oral endeavor caused her pussy to constantly drip. She tantalized his ass, tickling his bud before inserting her tongue, again and again. He groaned, making sounds of satisfaction

After a brief time, he removed himself. Suddenly she felt a stream of warm urine hit her forehead, cascading over her face. Her whole body shivered as she fought to control the on coming orgasm, permission had not yet been given. The man in her ass grunted and thrust the length of his cock into her ass causing her mouth to gape. A huge amount of hot cum flooded her bowels, feeling like an electric shock.

Her Mistress grabbed her hair, yanking her face up toward her own

“Would you like to cum now, my little cunt?”

“Please”

“I think not. You have done nothing to satisfy me, wouldn’t you agree?”

She remained silent, using the last vestiges of resolve and self-control she had left to try and suppress her orgasm. She was covered in cum. It leaked from her well used ass and the corners of her mouth.

She was abruptly turned over, her head hanging over the edge of the bench she was fastened to. Her face was immediately covered by her Mistresses pussy. She gladly took the folds of her pussy into her mouth, bathing the delicate skin, relishing the sweet savor.

She hardly noticed the cock that had entered her pussy.

“Very nice, very nice, my Paphian. Leave me wet, I’ve someone very important to fuck this evening. Yes, my clit.....lick, lick my clit. Such a dirty little bitch, aren’t you? There’s just not enough pussy in the world to satisfy you, hmm? “, she said rubbing her twat on the blondes face. “No cock big enough? Well, we’re going to see about that.”

The blonde began to make small circles around her Mistresses ass with her tongue.

“Oh, that’s quite nice. My own ass cleaner. At least you know your place. Put it in me, Cunt, slide your tongue in my ass. That’s right, you’re such a good ass whore. You do love it , don’t you? Yes, that’s perfect. I have a surprise for you. I’m going to show you the proper way to fuck a man. Would you like that?”

She removed here tongue and gasped out,

“Yes, Please”

The man fucking her, stroked his cock, letting a load of cum fly onto her pussy and belly that she hardly noticed.

“Well, good. I thought you might appreciate that. Why don’t we make you comfortable first, shall we? I want you to have an unobstructed view.”

She was grabbed and made to stand. Her hands lashed to what felt like metal bars. A collar was placed on her and her blindfold finally removed.The sight before her was astonishing, she audibly drew in a deep breath.

Before her stood her Mistress holding her husband by his very stiff cock.

“It seems as though you’re not the only slut in the family. I contacted your husband and explained to what a nasty whore you are. I told him how much you enjoyed our training here. And all this time you’ve been telling him you’re going to the gym to workout?”

Her Mistress let go a throaty mocking laugh.

“ I invited him here to see just how well you’ve progressed with your ‘workouts’. I thought he might enjoy a little exercise of his own.”

With that her Mistress dropped to her knees and swallowed his cock.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

He was huge and hard. Another woman entered, joining the Mistress on the mat, placing her face between his legs. She went to work tonguing his ass while he face fucked her mistress. She expertly took him down her throat until her nose touched his stomach.

He groaned holding the sides of her head, guiding her mouth.

“The gym is it? I wouldn’t have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes. There are a lot of things I intend on seeing with my own eyes. I’m going to start coming to the gym regularly too. Your trainer knows how to suck a cock. Watch closely.”

She pumped his cock in and out of her mouth as her assistant fucked him with her tongue. After a few minutes of this, he could stand no more and was rapidly approaching orgasm.

He broke away and came to stand in front of his wife, jerking his cock. Her eyes were riveted to his cum leaking shaft. The head was huge and almost purple. All she could think of was putting it into her mouth, tasting his cock, his cum.

“You’re such a slut. My wife the slut.” he said jerking on his cock “

“She’s just a whore, and whores are meant to be used. A place to put your cum. Do what you wish”, the Mistress said

“Get on your knees and open your filthy mouth.”, he demanded

She was able to slide down, her mouth submissively open.

“I’m going to cover you, bitch. Your mouth, your face, your tits. You want it, don’t you, cunt?”

“Yes, Please”

“From now on, all my cum goes in your mouth and you swallow it, understand, Bitch?”

She nodded in agreement, fixated on his throbbing cock.

“ You do what I say, when I say and to who I say ”

Again she simply nodded, eyes wide

“Open your mouth, Honey.”, he said using a mocking tone.

She instantly obeyed. He practically shouted as hot cum splashed onto her tongue and ran down her lips. Her husband continued to shoot stream upon stream onto his restrained wife. Cum coated her face and hair, running down her neck leaving sticky white trails down the length of her body, dripping onto the floor.

He approached her, still kneeling, mouth still open, cream covering her mouth. Her grabbed her jaw, shut her mouth and ordered her to swallow. She did as she was told and was met with his cock plunged deeply into her mouth. He was growing soft and it took little effort to slide the entire length down her throat.

He turned and left her in a dismissive manner and rejoined the Mistress.

The blonde found herself to be uncontrollably excited by this turn of events. Her husbands taunting left her humiliated and incredibly aroused. Her pussy dripped on the floor.

A man approached her. He placed clamps on her nipples held together with a chain, he put the chain in her mouth. Her husband looked on, thoroughly enjoying himself, while the Mistress donned a strap-on.

She turned to her Assistant and said simply, “Ready him”

The Assistant lay on the floor , awaiting orders as the Mistress approached him, guiding him to his knees, straddling the Assistant’s face. Her tongue resumed it’s station in his ass. He emitted a satisfied moan as The Mistress took the cock she was wearing and ordered him to open his mouth.

“Leave my cock wet.” she instructed, “ It will make it easier sliding into your ass. You do want my cock in your ass, don’t you?”

Some muffled response came from his cock filled mouth. His rising cock did not escape the Mistress’s notice. The Assistant continued working on his ass, reached up grabbing his cock. She stroked it, causing it to become quickly rigid once more.

“Are you ready, Bitch? I see your cock is.”

Without another word the Mistress pushed him onto all fours.

The Assistant left the room only to be replaced by another who was also wearing a strap-on.

“I’m going to demonstrate some of the skills I’ve been teaching your whore of a wife. I’m going to use you just like I use that cunt.”, she stated in a matter-of-fact tone while rubbing the tip of her cock against his ass.

The Assistant grabbed him by the hair, roughly stuffing her rubber cock into his mouth as the head of the Mistresses cock disappeared into his ass.

The Mistress guided her cock deeper into him, inch by inch it was interred. She turned to the blonde, taunting her.

“Do you see, Whore? Your husband has to come to me for all the things that you can give him. Look at him. He loves my cock in his ass, loves loves a cock in his mouth. Once he’s had some practice, he’s going to suck on a real cock, swallow real cum. You can’t give him that, can you, Bitch? But I can.”

The blonde was immensely aroused by the humiliation see was subjected to. The sight beholden to her so consuming, she wasn’t aware of the puddle she was creating on the floor nor of the men that approached her.

The first man grabbed her in a very unceremonious manner and shoved his huge erection down her throat, cum still dripping off her face from her husbands orgasm. The other man fastened her into some type of harness. When finished she was hoisted into the air so as to put her at the perfect height for them to take full advantage of her,

The second man got between her legs, dipping his cock into her pussy. He was so large that she felt like she was giving birth. He had to grip her ass to force his meat into her. His nails dug into her soft flesh and she was certain they would leave marks, at least she hoped they would.

“Look at your innocent, little wife, you pussy. Fucking like a common street whore. She’s just a simple cum slut, a cock holder.”

The Mistress accentuated each comment by thrusting deep into his ass.

“Do you want my boys to treat you like a whore? Fill you up with cum, you dirty bitch?”

The cock was withdrawn from her mouth, she inhaled sharply, out of breath.

“Yes, Please.”

“Of course, you do. You be good to my boys and maybe I’ll let you swallow your husbands load.”

The man lewdly rubbed his cock all over her face before stuffing her mouth once more, his partner took a finger, slipping it into her ass.

The feeling of being having every hole filled at once was overwhelming. Her body shook, delirious with lust. Being fucked in front of her husband in this way, used, like a whore, was the most intoxicating experience of her life.

The Mistress motioned to the men servicing her and they moved to the other side of the room.

“Finish him for me.”, she said

Without hesitation, they did as instructed. One guided his cock into her husbands ass, as the other grabbed his chin, thrusting his erection into his mouth. The man fucking him reached under, taking the husband’s straining cock into his hand.

The blonde watched wide eyed as her husband was shamelessly used by the same two men that used her. Her husband was groaning, his mouth stuffed with cock. He tried to swallow as much as he could, but the shaft was simply too big. He licked the head, trying to coax the cum out. He pushed back on the other cock forcing it length into himself until their balls touched.

The Mistress approached her, stroking her hair, whispered into her ear, “ Do you see how much your husband loves cock? Look at him. He’s as much of a slut as you are. He loves getting fucked, but I’m saving the cum for you.”

“This whore needs a bath.”

Both men crossed the room and stood in front of the kneeling blonde, their bulging cocks in hand.

Her husband lay on the floor on his back, his cock pointing to the ceiling. The Mistress stood over him briefly before straddling him, taking his erection into her ass. He grabbed her and began fucking her like an animal.

“That’s right, Baby, fuck my ass, oh yes, I love it. Fill me. Fill my ass. You have such a nice cock. You want to come in my ass, don’t you? I want it, I want it”, she took his hand, “Here, feel my pussy, so warm, so wet.”

The Mistress was riding his cock like a horse, persuading him to orgasm, he shouted, pulling her down onto his thrusting into her with all his strength. His body stiffened, cock pounding. Hot cum filled her ass, his thighs rose, lifting her off the ground

The Mistress’s head was thrown back, “Fill me, yes, thats right, fill my ass. So, so warm.”

She, herself began to orgasm, the juice from her pussy running onto his belly, down his sides.

The two men stood side by side in front of the blonde, pulling on their swollen cocks. Long white webs took flight, coming to rest on the blonde’s face and tits. She closed her eyes, feeling each creamy, eruption find its mark

“Open your mouth, Cunt.”, one of them commanded

Stream after stream landed in her mouth, running over her chin. When they had finished, a thin white veil covered her entire face and torso. She lay on the mat, panting, exhausted.

She hardly noticed The Mistress walk over and stand above her. The blonde deliriously looked up ito see the Mistress’s pussy. She was intentionally over the blonde’s face, cum drizzled from her ass, landing on her already soaked face.

“ I do hope you’re not too tired from the 'gym'. Did I mention, you have a party to go to this evening, guests to entertain? I have a feeling you’re going to be very popular, and I’m certain you won’t disappoint me. Your husband is going to be my escort. He needs to fuck a real woman. You’re just a cunt, and cunts are only used for fucking. Would you like that?”

“Yes, Please”

Published 
Written by RichardScott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments