Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picture This

"Cade plans an exciting afternoon for his horny wife with another man."

10
10 Comments 10
13.6k Views 13.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Picture This

Lindsay and Cade arrived at the Bellagio in Las Vegas at half past four, Lindsay was nervous and kept twirling her long black hair. “Are you sure you want to do this Lindsay?” Cade asked her and took her hand in his. He was excited, he knew she would be surprised by what he had in store for her. The planning had taken quite some time to put together and he couldn’t wait to see it come to fruition.

Lindsay looked at him from under her long dark lashes and thought about how to respond to his question. She felt nervous but also excited. She was looking forward to the events ahead. “Yes, I’m sure. I’m just a bit anxious.” She smiled at Cade and squeezed his hand. 

They stepped out of the elevator into a grand foyer and they both gaped at the impressive suite in front of them. The huge picture windows framed incredible views of the strip below and the magnificent fountains in front of the hotel. The furniture was opulent and modern with sleek lines and deep hues of purple and royal blue. Lindsay was amazed at all the enormous vases throughout the suite that were bursting with fresh flowers of all types. She looked over and watched Cade as he took it all in as well. He gave a low whistle and raised his eyebrows at her. 

They walked to the enormous bedroom and gawked at the huge four poster bed draped in silky duvets and adorned with what looked like a thousand pillows. Lindsay grinned like a kid in a candy shop. There was a Jacuzzi tub near the window big enough for ten people and a walk-in shower that had about fifty different nozzles on the walls. Oh wow, this is going to be heavenly, Lindsay thought to herself.

Cade looked at her and grinned, “Are you as impressed as I am?” he asked as he sidled up to her and took her face in his hands. “Oh, wow,” was all Lindsay could utter as Cade’s mouth came down to hers and he kissed her deeply. 

The elevator dinged, Cade took Lindsay by the hand and led her towards it. “Here we go,” he said grinning like a fool. The elevator doors opened, Blake Loates, the photographer Cade had hired, and Marcus the hired model, stepped into the foyer. Lindsay’s mouth almost fell open when she looked at Marcus. He was stunningly handsome and about 6‘3“. He had close cropped black wavy hair, dark brown eyes, high cheekbones, thick perfectly shaped, juicy looking lips, and his skin was the color of dark caramel.

Her eyes wandered down the length of him and paused when she got to his crotch. From the way his snug jeans hugged the bulge in his pants, she could see that he was hung like a horse. ‘Oh my dear god, I am going to get to pose in erotic positions with this man for hours?? I don’t know if I can take it.’ She suddenly got the idea that Cade had set up a lot more than just a photo shoot for her. 

Introductions were made all the way around and Lindsay didn’t miss the smoking hot look that Marcus gave her as he shook her hand. She blushed to the roots of her hair and looked away quickly. 

“Well, now that we are all familiar, where would you like me to set up first, Cade?” Blake asked in an airy tone.

“In the master suite please,” Cade motioned toward the huge room. “Lindsay, there are outfits for you in the walk-in closet, and Marcus your outfits are in the guest suite.” 

Lindsay headed for the master suite’s walk-in closet and was surprised to find a nice array of various sexy outfits. She chose a leather lingerie set, dressed, and went to the bathroom to enhance her make-up and hair. She went out into the master suite where Blake had set up his photo gear. She gasped when she looked at the bed and saw Marcus lounging there in a g-string, his package was huge. Marcus just smiled at her and gave her a wink. His eyes roamed over her skimpy leather outfit and her hot, tight body. He licked his lips suggestively. 

Cade walked into the room then and caught the exchange between Lindsay and Marcus. Good deal, get her hot, because I cannot wait to watch you plug that monster cock into her tight little pussy. Hmm, maybe even fuck her in the ass. Cade smiled as he thought of it and felt his own rod twitch in his pants. Lindsay sauntered over to the bed and sat at the end. Keeping her eyes on Blake rather than stare at Marcus’s goods. 

Cade started directing the shoot, telling Marcus to Spread Lindsay’s legs and put his face to her pussy. Marcus grabbed Lindsay’s ass and pulled her towards him, then moved his hands seductively between her smooth thighs, spreading her legs wide and moving his face down towards her snatch. He stared into her eyes the whole time and she felt herself go hot and flush all over. ‘Oh damn he is fucking dreamy! I want him bad..’ Lindsay thought to herself and looked over at Cade. She saw that look in his eyes, the same one he got when he watched her play with herself with her various dildos, all of which were bigger than him. He got off on watching her stretch her tight, hairless pussy with big toys. Maybe now he will get to watch a real cock fill me up, Lindsay thought hopefully. 

Cade continued to direct Marcus to hold Lindsay in various erotic poses, up against the wall with his cock pressed against her ass, doggy style with her leather panties off, the tip of his engorged dick touching her pussy lips. Lindsay was soaking wet by now and her legs were trembling with the need of feeling that big dick inside her. She stayed on her knees as Marcus moved around to her head, wrapping his hands in her hair and bringing her face right to the tip of his cock. Lindsay parted her lips slightly and let out a hot breathy sigh. Marcus sucked air through his teeth and just barely resisted the urge to shove his meat in her mouth.

“Ok folks that’s the end of the roll, I am going to pack up my gear and head to the studio to develop these photos.” Blake said, feeling grateful to be getting out of there. She was rarely turned on by these types of sessions but watching the tension and obvious sexual chemistry between Marcus and Lindsay was a serious turn on. She quickly gathered her things and left the suite, thanking Cade for the job on her way out.

Cade walked Blake to the elevator and helped her with her gear. “Thanks for doing this Blake, I appreciate it.” Cade shook her hand and handed over her things. “No problem, it was a pretty hot shoot. I enjoyed it.” Blake smiled and got on the elevator.

Cade walked back to the kitchen and grabbed a cold beer from the fridge, idly wondering what Lindsay and Marcus were up to. He strolled back to the master suite hoping to find them already fucking each other silly. That was the whole purpose behind the ruse of the photo shoot after all, getting to watch his wife getting fucked and manhandled by a stranger. He rubbed his cock through his jeans getting turned on by the thought. He paused at the door of the suite, listening to the two of them talking.

“I guess you can get dressed and go Marcus, thanks for doing this, it was, umm really hot.” Lindsay smiled shyly trying like hell to keep her eyes off his erection. “I think we should act some of those poses out for real,” Marcus said reaching for her, wrapping his hand in her hair and grabbing her hand putting it on his stone hard dick. Every one of his 9 inches was throbbing and he wanted to plant himself balls deep into that wet snatch that had been in his face all day.

“Oh!” Lindsay exclaimed as she wrapped her hand around his thickness. “I don’t suppose you have any condoms?” Lindsay asked hopefully.

“Nope, but somehow I don’t think you are gonna let that stop me.” With that said Marcus pulled her head to his and devoured her mouth in an amazingly intense kiss. Damn, Cade has never kissed me like this, oh this is so fucking hot…Lindsay felt herself go all hot and wet and stroked his huge member enthusiastically.

Cade watched them from the doorway rubbing himself through his jeans. He watched as Marcus picked Lindsay up and carry her into the bathroom. He heard the shower go on and waited a beat before entering the suite and heading towards the bathroom. He heard Lindsay moan and peeked around the door. 

Marcus slid his hand down Lindsay’s body and slipped his fingers over the small strip of hair over her slit. “MMM,” Lindsay moaned as Marcus’s tongue filled her mouth and his hand lit a fire at her core. His fingers slid between her smooth hairless lips and twirled around her throbbing clit. He took his hand away and put his fingers in her mouth all slick with her juices and she sucked them clean. He suddenly spun her around and bent her over grabbing his cock and rubbing it all around her juicy ass and pussy. Teasing her by pushing the tip against her hole and wiggling it against her clit. 

Lindsay reveled in the feeling of such a thick big cock pushing around on her and pushed back against him insistently, wanted to be filled by him, stretched by his girth. Cade was a great lover and had a nice dick but sometimes she just wanted more, she loved the sensation of being filled to the point of pain. Sometimes she let Cade fuck her ass with a dildo while he fucked her vaginally and it occurred to her suddenly that he wasn’t around for this. The next thing she knew she felt a tongue on her asshole and Marcus’s cock was in her face.

Oh fuck yes, tongue my ass Cade, and watch me gobble the hell out of this big juicy cock, Lindsay thought as she opened wide and took the tip in her mouth, running her tongue around the rim and licking the pre cum from his slit. Cade watched Lindsay do what she had a real talent for, she gave an exceptional blowjob. He watched her take more and more of Marcus’s thick cock into her mouth all the way to the hilt.

Lindsay started to pump Marcus’s hips while she sucked and wiggled her tongue along his shaft, taking him all the way to the back of her throat, gagging a little, feeling powerful. Cade continued to lick and tongue fuck her ass, sliding his fingers into her tight little sex hole. Marcus pulled himself out of Lindsay’s mouth, damn this girl knew how to suck dick, damn near made me come, Marcus thought while he stood her up and lifted her against the shower wall. 

Lindsay looked at Cade as Marcus lifted her and then swiftly thrust himself into her hot wet box. “Oh fuck YESSS!” Lindsay moaned as she felt him filling her beyond what she thought she could stand. He started slowly moving in and out of her, teasing her, getting her used to his size. He began thrusting faster as she responded, tightening her wall muscles around him making a hot tight sheath for him, moaning her pleasure in his ear.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

She nibbled at Marcus’s earlobe and watched as Cade stroked his cock, while he watched her getting thoroughly fucked, his eyes wide with lust. 

Marcus pulled out of her slowly and carried her to the bed soaking wet from the shower, water glistening on their skin. Cade followed them out of the shower and watched as Marcus lay down on the bed, his feet on the floor, his huge cock standing at attention. “Come ride me Lindsay,” Marcus ordered her.

Lindsay climbed over his nice muscular legs and positioned herself over his massive boner. She reached down and grabbed him putting him at her opening. She felt hands on her shoulders and was shoved down onto his erection and gasped in surprised pleasure. Marcus grabbed her hips and thrust up into her like a battering ram. Oh fucking fill me up, make it hurt, Lindsay groaned internally. 

She didn’t have to wait long. She felt Cade’s hands on her back as he pushed her slightly forward sliding one hand down to her ass. He stroked her tight anus and watched as Marcus thrust in and out of her mercilessly. He spit on his fingers and wet her asshole with it, sliding a finger inside her ass. Lindsay threw her head back, her jet black hair cascading down her back. Cade wrapped his other hand in her hair and pulled while he stuffed another finger into her ass. “Oh yes fuck me Cade!” Lindsay cried out. 

He didn’t need to be asked twice. Marcus stopped his thrusting but stayed inside her as Cade tipped her further forward and spread her ass cheeks wide. He spread some more saliva around her tight hole, then eased into her ass slowly while Marcus started to slowly move inside her pussy.

“Oh yes, fuck me baby,” Lindsay moaned as Marcus moved under her and Cade slid into her further. MMMM this is fucking incredible being filled so completely, Lindsay thought as she rose toward orgasm. Marcus reached down and started stroking her clit, Lindsay cried out as her body exploded in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Cade started driving into her ass as she came, making her orgasm go on and on. Marcus thrust up into her pulling on her hips, getting himself deeper into her, “Aw fuck I’m gonna come,” he moaned as his orgasm took over and he filled her. 

The thought of Marcus coming inside her while Cade fucked her ass made her rise to another earth shattering orgasm. Cade thrust himself deeper into her ass spreading her ass cheeks to bury all of his 7 inches into her tight little hole. He lifted his hand and smacked her ass hard as he felt himself get ready to come.

Cade thrust into her one last time and spanked her other cheek hard enough to hurt his hand as he came inside her ass. Cade let out a primal growl as he came and raked his nails down her back. “OOOOOH,” Lindsay cried out as she felt Cade empty himself into her. She liked it rough, and Cade was finally delivering. She collapsed forward onto Marcus’s chest, panting. She felt like her heart was going to explode.

Cade eased out of her, and massaged her bright pink ass cheeks, watching her ass pucker and tighten. “Damn babe that was so fucking hot,” Cade gasped trying to catch his breath. He backed away from her and sat at the edge of the bed. Lindsay sat up and eased off Marcus and kissed her way down to his semi-hard dick. She licked him clean of all her come and his, then turned to Cade. “Your turn baby,”

She licked her lips and leaned over Marcus to suck her husband clean of his come. Cade moaned and pushed her head down onto his dick. “Get it all baby,” he groaned as she worked her magic mouth tricks. Lindsay moaned around his dick and sucked harder. She felt Marcus’s hand slide around cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. She reached down and began to stroke Marcus’s cock back to life while she sucked Cade, taking him all the way back in her throat, letting him shove her head down, gagging her. 

Marcus watched her get fucked in the mouth and his cock responded. He pulled her hips and moved her sexy box over his face, he started tonguing her clit, sucking and pulling it between his lips. Lindsay moaned around Cade’s dick as Marcus slid three fingers deep inside her and kept sucking and swirling his tongue around her aching clit. Marcus expertly stroked her g-spot and she writhed around his fingers squeezing them with her inner muscles. She sucked Cade mercilessly as she reached up and cupped his saliva covered balls in her hand, massaging them like a pro. Cade moaned and thrust himself into her mouth harder, digging his fingers into her scalp.

Marcus slid his fingers in and out of her faster and faster, rubbing her g-spot, torturing her with pleasure. Lindsay pulled her head back from Cade and gasped as she felt herself let go in a completely new and different way. She felt hot liquid squirt out of her while Marcus fingered her. 

Marcus knew what he was doing, he had made many women squirt before and drank as much of the juice as he could as it streamed out of her, the rest splashing him on his chin and chest. “Good girl,” he moaned satisfied with himself. “Oh my god what the fuck was that?” Lindsay cried out in pleasure and surprise. She had heard of women ejaculating like this but had never experienced it herself. “I just made you squirt baby,” Marcus said proudly. “Wow, that was incredible. Now if you wouldn’t mind, get over here and fuck me, hard,” Lindsay said breathlessly. 

Marcus slid out from under her and got behind her doggy style. His pecker was hard and ready again, he put the tip against Lindsay’s soaking wet hole and slid into her slowly, teasing her. Cade pulled her head back down onto his throbbing cock, making a mental note to watch Marcus next time he got his woman to squirt like that cause he was ready to learn. 

Lindsay was so hot, just feeling Marcus’s huge cock filling her up again in a way Cade’s never had, was bliss. She rocked back against him loving the sensation of being stretched in that aching sensuous way. She knew Marcus was teasing her the way he was pulling out then just giving her the tip, then agonizingly slowly shoving himself back in. She tried to rock back on him to get a hard thrust but he had her hips in a vice like grip, not letting her have her way. She took her frustrations out on Cade’s dick, licking him from the tip, along the shaft, teasing him. She artfully tongued and sucked his balls, hearing a rewarding moan escape him. 

She felt Marcus slide his finger over her asshole, probing her and driving her crazy. She pushed back against him and this time he let her, holding his finger at her asshole and letting her control how it entered her. Marcus started pumping his hard cock into her tight wet box, rotating his hips to work into her deeper. He felt her clench around him in that amazing way and decided to slip another finger in her ass. Lindsay moaned and bucked as she felt him slide his fingers in her. She felt so naughty and delicious and FULL. Cade gripped her head in his hands and pushed himself to the back of her throat shooting his load into her mouth. Lindsay gagged and swallowed, surprised by how quick Cade came. She sucked him of the last few drops and grinned up at him. 

“You love that big cock inside you don’t you baby?” Cade asked her as he watched her face go from a grin to an orgasm, it was a lovely sight to see. 

Marcus was behind her finger fucking her ass and jamming his gear deeply into her making her tits sway. Cade knelt in front of her and took her erect nipple into his mouth, licking and nibbling it. She gasped and bucked as she came around Marcus’s huge dick banging away at her. She cried out as he thrust twice more and shuddered as he emptied himself into her once more. It really got her hot knowing he was unloading into her. She collapsed on to the bed, feeling spent. 

Cade came around the side of the bed and flipped her onto her back, his cock hard again already. “Oh Cade no I can’t, seriously…please have mercy,” she pled with him laughing. “Not a chance, baby, no rest for the wicked.” With that he spread her legs and thrust his dick into her wet creamy hole. He didn’t care about sloppy seconds, he just wanted to fuck her senseless and make her beg him to stop. 

Lindsay raked her nails down his back, her pussy was sore and swollen but she still enjoyed what he was doing. In some ways she figured he was trying to compete, but there was no comparison. He pulled her legs up and rammed into her fast and hard. She moaned, her pussy aching and he was punishing her even more. He stopped suddenly and pulled out of her aching snatch, only to push his cock into her ass, that fucking hurt but she loved it. Anal sex made her feel so dirty and she never failed to enjoy it. She cried out for him to keep fucking her, “Don’t stop, oh fuck don’t stop!” 

The next thing she knew, Marcus’s Cock was in her face and he was opening her mouth with his fingers. Once again she was filled in two holes as his thick meaty dick entered her mouth and Cade fucked her ass mercilessly.

Both men found their release at the same time and Lindsay came almost instantly, having jizz fill her mouth and ass at the same time. She swallowed greedily sucking at Marcus’s cock and then his balls wanting to lick him all over. Cade eased out of her and collapsed onto the bed completely spent. 

Lindsay was completely sated, she lay on the bed and drifted in a haze of sex induced bliss. “You should have your pictures taken more often,” Marcus said smiling at her. Cade laughed and draped an arm over her, “What do you reckon babe?” he asked.

“Oh hell yes!” Lindsay chuckled, “Absolutely!” 

Marcus headed to the shower and Lindsay and Cade stayed in the bed. “So when do I get another photo shoot baby,” Lindsay asked smiling.

“Hmm. I reckon as soon as Marcus has some free time.” He touched her face and smiled at her. “Marcus? I was thinking maybe next time we could get a really hot chick and take some photos of you and her together.” Lindsay hummed.

“Oh, really?” Cade raised up on his elbow and gazed down at this amazing woman.

“Really,” She smiled shyly up through her lashes at him. 

Marcus came out of the shower all dressed and ready to go. “Hey, thanks for the best modeling gig I have ever had the pleasure of participating in. I have to go, call me anytime,” he bent and kissed Lindsay fully on the lips. “See ya,” with that he left the room and got on the elevator.

Cade smiled at his lovely wife, “Want a shower?”

Lindsay thought for a moment, “No I want sleep, and then food, and then maybe a shower.” She grinned. “Ditto,” Cade replied. And with that, they fell asleep very satisfied and looking forward to their next adventure.

THE END

Published 
Written by Jaynesmith42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments