Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Guest

"Nancy becomes the hit of the party."

33
10 Comments 10
24.4k Views 24.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
My name is Nancy and I am 35 years old. I am 5’ 7” tall with light brown hair and a 36DD-23-37 body. I have been happily married to my husband for 17 years and have 2 children. I have never been with another man, except for him. But two months ago I cheated on my husband. Here is my story.

I work as a manager for a sporting goods store and most of my employees are in their earlier 20's. There has been one employee, Greg that in the past few months has been flirting heavily with me. I really liked the attention. He is in his early twenties, medium build, flat stomach and nice ass. He kept asking me to join him for lunch which I occasionally did.

The flirting continued and I found myself getting aroused and really damp whenever I saw him. My best friend told me I should live a little and give it a try. I thought that I should at least try someone different just for comparison and a change of pace then I started to fantasize about having sex with Greg. The opportunity presented itself the weekend my husband went on a fishing trip. Greg had invited me to a party Saturday night he was having at his apartment. Saturday night rolled around and I dropped the kids off at my parent’s house for the night. I wasn't sure what to expect, after all, I would probably the oldest person there.

I arrived at Greg’s apartment. It was a small two bedroom apartment but very nicely appointed. Greg introduced me to Tom, a neighbor who lives just down the hall. Tom was tall, mid 40’s and had a rugged type handsome face, graying hair around the temples and a fit body. Then Greg introduced me to his roommate, Steve. Steve also in his early 20’s, was fairly good looking and in good shape. There were 5 other people I did not know standing around and talking. Greg introduced me to his friends as he handed me a drink. Greg then showed me his apartment. When he got me inside his bedroom we kissed for the first time. The electricity that ran all through my body was amazing. I am extremely horny when I am ovulating and it was that time of my cycle. After the birth of my second child, my husband agreed to get himself fixed, so birth control was not needed. Greg’s hands carefully worked their way around my body, unbuttoning my blouse and finding my breasts. My nipples ached painfully as he slid his hand under my bra. My knees got weak as Greg took his other hand brought it down between my legs. I finally had him stop and told him this was crazy!

He kept whispering that he wanted me really bad and had for a long time. I told him I wanted him really bad also but we couldn't unless he used a condom. He said he had one in his nightstand. Greg took me in his arms and began to caress me. Soon my clothes were on the floor. He undid my bra and bent down to suck on my nipples. I almost passed out as my nipples began to harden and my pussy got wet. I started to relax as Greg sucked on my breasts.

A few minutes later I went down to my knees and undid his pants, like I have done for my husband so many times before. This time it was not his cock that I pulled out but another man’s. Greg’s cock was longer and thicker than my husband’s. I began to run my tongue around the head. Finally, I took it into my mouth and began to suck on Greg’s cock as he moaned with delight.

After a while, Greg pulled me up and he carried me over to his bed. He removed my panties and moved between my legs. Greg spread my legs and he buried his face in my pussy. I jerked as Greg’s tongue played with my clit. My pussy surrendered to Greg’s tongue as he slid it up and down my slit. I moaned to Greg I need your cock in my pussy now. I watched as Greg took the condom from the nightstand as he rolled it on his large cock the condom broke. I asked if he another one, but he did not. I thought about how dangerous it could be to get laid by such a young good looking stud. Greg pushed his thick, bare cock against my waiting unprotected pussy.

I was so horny and in heat I did not protest I just wanted to get fucked. When he pushed into me a little farther I winced a little. Then he pushed in a little farther and a little farther each time stopping to let me get used to his thick cock. Then he finally pushed it all into me. It felt so fantastic that my head began spinning as Greg began to make love to me. I wrapped my legs around his back, allowing him to go deeper. I felt like I was in heaven as he fucked me for about 10 minutes. I could feel the depth at which Greg was penetrating and it felt so good. During my state of total abandon, I urged Greg to cum with me as another orgasm came over me. Greg stiffened as my pussy contracted around his cock. I could feel Greg’s cock pulsate as he filled my fertile pussy with his seed. Then he collapsed next to me on the bed.

We laid together for a few minutes before we got up to get dressed. He was dressed first as I looked for my bra and blouse. He kissed me and left to rejoin the party. I finished dressing and walked in the living room of his apartment feeling guilty about what I had just done.

I sat on the sofa as Greg handed me a glass of red wine then he was off to chat with friends. One glass turned into 2, which turned into 3 and I was feeling pretty good. I chatted with Steve and Tom about how long they have known Greg and if he had a girlfriend. Greg returned with another glass of wine and sat next to me on the sofa. We finished a second bottle of wine and we were getting loud, and laughing at the TV that had the sound turned down.

I sat there thinking there was no way I could drive and would have to call a cab shortly. Then Steve found a half full bottle of Tequila which he poured into shot glasses and brought back. He sat on the sofa next to me, now I was in the middle two young men. A few shots of tequila and I was starting to feel very warm and happy.

Then I realized I was alone in with Greg, Steve and Tom. I was sitting on the sofa between Greg and Steve, while Tom was sitting in a chair across from the sofa. I kicked off my shoes as Greg offered to massage my feet. I turned sideways and put my legs across Greg, who held my feet and began to rub them slowly. I began to relax, to my surprise Steve began massaging my shoulders and neck. I thought how decadent it was for a 35 year old wife and mother of 2, being massaged by two attractive 20 something year olds.

Steve continued to rub my neck and shoulders, while Greg was now concentrating on the other foot, and occasionally moved his hand up onto my calves. I was loving every minute of the massage, and slowly lay backward onto Steve’s lap, with my legs still over Greg's legs, who was now sensually massaging my calf muscles. Steve then began to massage my forehead, after a few moments of rubbing he moved his hands through my hair to my neck and very gently massaged me. I could feel my nipples stiffen as Steve's hands moved through my hair.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

I was really getting turned on by the massage Greg and Steve were giving me. Then I noticed Tom had a video camera. He was recording the events taking place.

I was extremely turned on now and the alcohol reduced my inhibitions. Steve began to unbutton my blouse as I looked into the video camera. I took Steve’s hands and gently placed them on my bra covered breasts. Steve slowly started to move his hands about my breasts over my bra as my heart began racing. I sat up and put my hands underneath my back and unclipped my bra. Then, with the help of Steve, my blouse and bra fell onto the floor and I laid back down. My breasts were now on full display as Tom focused the video camera on them. Steve placed a hand gently over each breast as I could feel his hardening cock underneath my back. Steve began caressing, lightly squeezing, and occasionally pinching my nipples. I was now aching to unleash the monster and have it deep inside me. Steve began caressing, lightly squeezing, and occasionally pinching my nipples.

In the meantime Greg had undone my pants button and zipper. Tom handed the camera to Greg as Tom slipped his hand down under my panties to my clit. Tom began to rub my clit and ran a finger down between my pussy lips before gently slipping a finger inside my wet and wanton pussy. I moaned with delight as Tom finger fucked my pussy.

I could not wait any longer. I motioned to Greg to give the video camera back to Tom. I lifted my ass off the sofa then Greg pulled my pants off. I eased my way up between Steve and Greg. I turned over onto my knees and undid Steve's zipper. I pulled out his hard throbbing cock and bent over to lick the tip of Steve’s cock before taking it into my mouth as he gasped and moaned. I could feel Greg behind me as he slowly slid down my panties. I opened my legs slightly. Greg lowered his head and buried his face between my ass cheeks as he probed my pussy with his tongue. I continued to suck and move my head up and down Steve's hard cock. I cupped his balls and licked up and down his shaft occasionally.

I felt Greg come for air. I stopped sucking Steve’s cock to turn and look at Greg. He undid his pants and held his rigid cock in his hand. He moved towards me and slid his cock into my pussy for the second time that night. Greg began thrusting away at my cunt. I turned to Steve’s cock and put it back in my mouth. I felt like I was in heaven with a cock in my mouth and one banging away inside my pussy. I could feel the depth at which Greg was penetrating and it was hitting the spot with each thrust. Greg reached down and started rubbing my clit while penetrating my pussy and Tom began pinching my aching nipples with one hand while holding the camera in the other hand. I could not hold it together any longer and pulled up from Steve to scream in pleasure as my pussy clamped down on Greg’s invading member. Then he moaned and stiffened as he filled my cunt with more of his spunk.

Steve stood up, took my hand and led me to his bedroom. As I walked with Steve to his bedroom I could feel Greg's semen run down my thigh. Steve laid me down on his bed. Steve knelt between my open legs and pointed his cock at my pussy. He pushed in deeper and deeper as I pulled my legs up and wrapped them around him. I could feel Steve’s rhythm increasing. His body tensed as he shot his load inside me. My pussy milked his cock and the sensation just kept coming and coming. Steve collapsed onto the bed, and we giggled furiously as Tom moved between my legs and focused the camera at my cum filled pussy.

Tom handed the video camera to Steve and Tom began to undress. My body was too far gone into the zone of being these three men’s slut I offered no resistance. Tom positioned himself between my spread legs. He propped himself up on his knuckles and hovered over me as I tried to catch my breath from the orgasm Steve just gave me. Tom gave a wicked grin and slowly pushed his big cock into my extremely sloppy cunt.

Tom groaned very loudly once he was all the way inside my pussy. I looked up at Tom to find him gazing down at me both lustfully and sinfully. I whimpered as he began thrusting in and out forcing my cunt to open just a bit further. I cupped my breasts and squeezed them together as Tom slammed his huge cock further into my cunt causing me to whimper loudly each time.

Suddenly, Tom flipped me over on top of him. I immediately stuffed Tom's slick cock back into my sloppy wet fuck hole. I sat up and began grinding my slutty pussy around his shaft. I began to bounce, riding Tom relentlessly. Tom grabbed my hips and forced me to grind harder. Then I felt a finger poking in my ass. I turned to see Steve sticking his finger into my rectum. I turned back and continued riding Tom’s cock and soon felt Steve up behind me. I knew what he was tiring to do he was trying to fuck me in the ass, but was having trouble. I shifted my body just enough and felt his cock slide into my ass as I let out a scream.

I now had two cocks in me and I really felt like a slut. I was on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm as both men began to fuck me simultaneously. My insides felt stuffed as both men thrust into both holes. Tom dug his fingertips into my hips, while he bucked his own hips upwards, driving his dick, balls deep into my sloppy pussy. Then I urged Steve to fuck my ass. Tom bucking his hips upwards hollered here it comes releasing his thick, creamy seed into my awaiting cunt soon after Steve shot is load deep in my ass. The rush of the warm liquid sent me completely over the edge. I groaned and panted, slamming Tom’s cock into me. My whole morality was gone in one night. I was in such an aroused state I didn't care.

Steve pulled his cock out of my ass as I fell forward on top of Tom. I laid on Tom for several minutes. Then, slowly, I began moving upwards, pushing Tom’s softening cock from my well fucked pussy. I asked if I could take a shower and stay the night. I walked towards the bathroom, and looked at Greg and Steve in turn and said it is true about the recovery time of 20 year olds.

I slept in Greg’s bed that night. We fucked two more times before I went home the next morning.

Looking back I still can't believe that I did that. Well, now 2 months later I found out I am pregnant. It was hell wondering what to say to my husband. One night as my husband was banging away at my pussy. He mentioned he a saw a video on the Internet where I fucked three guys and let them cum inside my married pussy. I told him I loved him and yes I did fuck those guys. I could tell he was turned on and as he was about to cum I told my husband that I was pregnant. Then my husband climaxed. But as things sometimes turn out, my husband wasn't’t too upset. I would never have guessed this about him, but my husband fantasized about the idea of me having sex with other men especially younger men. Now Greg, Steve, my husband and I are good friends.

Published 
Written by firecat2005
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments