Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

P90sex Party Games for Adults Only

"Allie and her friends are playing some very sexy games."

13
3 Comments 3
26.3k Views 26.3k
12.4k words 12.4k words
The smell of breakfast came wafting up from the kitchen. Andre slowly became aware of his surroundings and moved Allie into him to kiss her.

After the energy that was spent last night, they were both famished. He could hear the sound of their friends’ voices coming from downstairs and with all of the culinary smells that filled their bedroom, they made a concerted effort to get out of bed to join the others downstairs.

As he began to pull on his pants, Andre exclaimed, “I can’t believe that it is already one o’clock in the afternoon. I slept like a baby!”

“Well, my ‘big’ baby, bring that erection over here. It would be a shame to waste such an incredible hard-on!”

It didn’t take much convincing. Andre moved in front of his wife and watched as she took the entire length of his shaft into her mouth. His knees grew weaker; the warmth and wetness of her mouth drove him crazy.

Although he wanted to be able to stand, taking in the immense pleasure he was feeling for hours, he knew that they needed to make an appearance at the breakfast table. So he reached for his favourite lingerie set out of Allie’s suitcase and helped her into it.

He stood back and admired her as she moved like a playboy model at a photo shoot. She was so hot and he was hot for her, but they finally got fully dressed and left their room to join their friends downstairs.

All of them had stayed at Natalie’s house overnight and were looking rather under the weather, and not surprisingly after the events of last night. Everyone was already sitting at the table sharing stories from the wild beach party.

“… and when I looked over at the wading pool it was just a mass of people fucking. It was incredible!” Nadia was finishing her recount.

“Oh, look who it is. Glad you could join us!” Natalie said with a smile on her face. “I can’t believe you two were still at it at 3:30 this morning! You are unstoppable. These walls are pretty thin in this house of mine, in case you were wondering! I’m missing my boyfriend so much and this didn’t help.”

“Well you could have joined us if you wanted to," Andre joked.

Natalie laughed, knowing that he meant it. “He’s coming home tonight so you’ll get to meet him.”

Andre paused and looked questioningly at Allie. He was under the impression that they would be leaving shortly to make their long journey back home.

“Is something wrong?” Natalie said.

“Oh no, not at all," Andre replied.

“You are staying I hope. I have prepared an “Adults Only” game for us all to play this evening.”

Andre looked at Allie again for reassurance. They both grinned from ear to ear. “Sounds like fun. I wouldn’t miss it for anything!” Allie declared.

Natalie smiled and continued to place delicious platters of food into the few remaining gaps on the table. Ice cold glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice waited at the only two empty places at the table and Andre and Allie took their place in front of them. The last platter contained freshly baked muffins, still steaming from the oven, and Natalie took her seat at the head of the table.

“Good morning everyone! I hope you slept well last night and have made a full recovery from the party. I can’t believe how crazy we can get --- when we try!! My boyfriend, Rick, is coming home at 7 o’clock tonight and I can hardly wait for you to meet him. I hope you are all available this evening. I have told him so much about you. I’ve even prepared a game for us all to play; assuming that we are all consenting adults! Please help yourself to a hearty breakfast to regain your strength. You are going to need it!," Natalie announced.

Andre was staring in disbelief; another party?! This girl is wild; certainly not the first impression that she gave off when they met her that day at that hotel bar. He watched as Natalie leaned over the table to reach for the plate of pancakes. Her loose summer top draped down and provided Andre with a perfect view of her beautiful breasts. She smiled as she watched him ogling her and paused to provide him with a good view. Playfully she shimmied her shoulders, shaking her breasts, before sitting back down. He found her body truly incredible.

Andre snapped his attention back to the table conversation. “Natalie, are you planning your own beach party for us tonight? You know how I love to see women in body paint!”

“So, you enjoyed yourself last night did you?!” she laughed. “I think we need to take full advantage of our time together, since we don’t get to see each other that often.”

“Well us men are more than happy to keep this party pumping,” he said nodding in agreement with John from across the table.

“Did you say that you are expecting Rick to join us tonight?” John said.

“Yes. I don’t think that he could even image what he is walking into, but with any luck the five of us girls are going to have three very fine men to play with tonight!”

Linda looked a bit uncomfortable and started to speak in a shy voice, “I’m not too sure if I can make it.”

“Of course you can. Don’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy yourself last night!” Natalie replied.

“I was sure that you were exaggerating when you told me those stories of your friends, but after what I witnessed last night I believe you! I’m really not sure that I can keep up with you guys. Andre’s massage was a big enough adventure for me yesterday. I have never massaged a client like that before. I would have been too afraid to lose my job!”

Andre looked lustfully at her, “Linda, your massage yesterday was amazing. I would never have guessed that it was your first time seducing a client. You responded with such enthusiasm when I started touching you up.”

Linda blushed and looked over towards Allie to check for her reaction. Allie winked and offered her an approving smile.

“I got a little carried away in the moment. Your touch felt so good. It was just what I needed after the busy week that I had had.”

“Do you often get guys making a pass at you while you are touching their naked bodies?” Natalie asked.

“They usually get hard-ons at some stage of the massage but I can’t touch them. I find that it’s the greatest compliment they could give me," Linda explained.

Kim was fascinated, “So when you see them getting an erection, don’t you just want to grab their big cock and start sucking on it?”

Linda blushed, “Well of course I do, but we are not allowed to be sexual in any way. A masseuse has to establish a trusting relationship with her client. I could never make an advance on a customer.”

Natalie tried to come to the rescue of her shy friend by changing the subject, “So would anyone like some coffee?” But Kim continued, “I don’t know how you could be so disciplined. I think I would lose my job after my first client."

“I’ve had guys pull off their covers to present me with their erections, others are embarrassed and try to hide it. But I just move to another part of their body until the erection dies down."

“Such a waste," Kim responded.

“Do you massage girls?” Allie asked with a suggestive smile on her face.

“Yes, and sometimes it’s not any different with them. There have been times when I sense the woman begging me to touch them. When I am massaging their thighs, I feel them opening up their legs wider than is required. It turns me on to think of them laying there in anticipation of sexual contact from me. There was one time that I accidentally brushed over a client’s pussy and she instantly started to orgasm. I didn’t know whether to apologize or to charge her extra! She did give me a very generous tip though, so that answered my question!”

“That’s what I would do if you brushed over my pussy! I’m available any time today if you’d like to try," Allie suggested trying to help Linda feel more comfortable in their group.

“After the energy that you exerted last night Allie, I would be happy to massage you to get you ready for Natalie’s party tonight!” Linda said unexpectedly.

“So tell us about your game, Natalie," Andre said quizzically.

“I’ve had this playing through my head for a while now and I’ve spent the past week preparing it. I am going to have to make a few minor changes now that there are eight of us, but it will be easy to do. I don’t want to tell you any more though, otherwise I will spoil the surprise."

With this, everyone broke off into smaller conversations and began feasting themselves on the amazing breakfast that Natalie had prepared. She certainly was the perfect hostess.

Andre suspected that Allie had something to do with this party game and looked over at her for a sign of guilt. Again the table talk focused on last night’s party, “How long do you think it will be before we see ourselves on Youtube, honey?” John taunted his wife.

“It probably went viral before we even got home," Nadia replied. “We should look for it after breakfast. I would love to see an instant replay from the view of an onlooker. There was more action in that club than even I could keep track of!”

“Yes, I lost track of Andre and Allie at the end of the night. Where did you two go?” Kim asked.

“Allie got propositioned by two enthusiastic young men and we all ended up in the wading pool. Then two girls from the crowd joined in and we were six people playing out a sexual fantasy in front of hundreds of onlookers! I don’t know what it is about having sex in front of people, but I’m starting to really get off on it!” Andre said.

“Now that’s one Youtube clip that I would want to see!” Linda said.

“Maybe we could re-enact it for you. There’s a pool right outside!” Allie said still trying to allure Linda. She suspected that Natalie’s game would be best if more people were involved and she would be in for yet another time of her life.

Slowly everyone finished eating and the friends all assisted in cleaning up. “If I ate another thing, I think that I would pop!” Kim said as she stood covering each of the platters with plastic. “Natalie, this was amazing. Thank for all the trouble you went to for us.”

“It was my pleasure. Why don’t you all go and relax by the pool and digest your breakfast, while I make those little changes to the game. I will leave everything in the fridge, so you can help yourself throughout the day," Natalie said.

“It’s such a beautiful day and that pool does look inviting! It sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Sunday," John said.

The friends slowly headed back for either the showers or their rooms to get changed. It wasn’t long before everyone was by the pool dipping into the cool water or finding a comfortable place to sun bathe. They definitely looked as though they were settling in for the day.

Natalie brought out a punch bowl and a set of wine glasses and placed them under the umbrella on the outdoor table. Each glass had a specially crafted ornament hanging from its stem with each guest’s name engraved on it.

“WOW!” Linda said. “What a nice touch! You really know how to make your friends feel special.”

“Thank you. Help yourselves to a drink,” Natalie replied.

Kim unfolded a pool chair and spread her towel out on it. She reached behind for the clasps of her bikini top and unfastened it. She turned with her beautiful breasts showing and asked for a volunteer to assist her with her tanning lotion.

Andre, who had been watching Kim the entire time couldn’t get up fast enough. “I’ll help you," he said, beating John to the task. He used her hair clip to hold her long hair up off her back and then dowsed his hands in oil. Slowly he began sliding his hands over her shoulders and could not resist the urge to kiss her down the length of her neck. Kim closed her eyes and was taken to another place by Andre’s touch.

The rest of the group stayed preoccupied and made a conscious effort not to stare at the show starting up on the other side of the pool.

Nadia walked over to the pool and entered it one step at a time. When she finally made it to the last step, she launched herself into the water and swam its length. “Would anyone like to join me?” Nadia teased as she threw her bathing suit out onto the pavement.

Allie moved immediately over to the edge of the pool, untying her bathing suit as she did. She dove into the water, fully naked, making a huge splash and glided through the water; her ass looked amazing. When she reached the deep end she came up for air and swam over to where Nadia was treading water. She reached out her hand and cupped one of Nadia’s breasts before leading in with a passionate kiss. Slowly, she moved her hand down over her breast to her hairless mound. It was then that she had a flashback to the appointment that the girls had gone to yesterday at the beauty salon!

With their matching Brazilian cuts, the pleasure between their legs was intensified. The two women interlocked bodies and started grinding their pussies together. Nadia reached into the water and tantalized Allie’s entrance and slowly inserted a finger and with that the two women started finger fucking each other into a frenzy.

The sexual whimpering and groaning of the two women in the water was making an exciting background sound for Andre who was now locked in an oily embrace with Kim. Oil had been spread and rubbed into every part of her body more than just once and they were embraced in a French kiss. Without warning, Kim reached down and squeezed his erection and stood rubbing it for some time. “Thank you for helping me!” she said completing her kiss and they stood and stared at each other lustfully. She turned, picked up her chair and walked over to the grassed area in the full sun.

“I wouldn’t like you to feel left out," Natalie said, walking out of her house. She stood staring directly into John’s eyes as she reached around and untied her bikini top. She stood there for a few seconds while John took the time to establish if it was actually him that she was referring to, but her bare breasts were all the invitation that he needed.

“I’m going to start off tanning my front, so please be sure to cover my breasts thoroughly. I wouldn’t want them to get burnt," Natalie whispered to him seductively, and John immediately reached his hands out to feel for her breasts.

John took his time rubbing oil all over Natalie, and then she went over to join Kim in the sun.

John and Andre sat at the table and poured a glass of punch. Almost simultaneously, they started discussing possibilities for this evening’s activities, and the longer they discussed it the more creative their imaginations became.

“I just hope that Natalie has the creativity of my wife," Andre offered. “Did I ever tell you about the game that Allie made for our wedding anniversary? Man, the things that that girl can do with pillows. It was one of our P90SEX activities and was without a doubt, the best sex two people could have in one night. If Natalie’s imagination is anywhere near as wild as Allie’s, we are going to be in for a great time!”

“The best sex I’ve ever had involved your wife too! I’m so envious," John joked.

“Next week Allie is going out of town to a squash tournament and I’ve given her another P90SEX challenge to complete while she is there. She needs to have sex with two perfect strangers in the same night. I won’t be there to confirm it, but I have no doubt that she will be able to pull it off.”

“You two have very special relationship," John replied. “Has it always been like this?”

Although the two men were deeply involved in their conversation, they still remained fully aware of the five women around the pool. Except for their new friend, Linda, none of the women were wearing complete bathing suits. But with her long legs leading all the way up to her perfect ass, Linda looked amazing in her bikini.

Linda’s black hair was tied back in a pony-tail and still reached the middle of her back. She was becoming more and more comfortable with the nudity around the pool. John and Andre moved over to join her, bringing her a glass of punch. Andre’s imagination painted a picture of her sandwiched between him and Allie.

“Linda, I’m glad you decided to stay. Would you like a drink?” John said passing her the wine glass.

“You are all such good friends. I just didn’t want to crash your party," Linda replied.

“The more the merrier!” Andre said with lust in his eyes. He placed his hand on her leg and felt the warmth of the sun. “Would you like me to put some tanning lotion on your back?" he asked.

“I’ll go and get the lotion. I can help you," John said, directing his comment to Andre.

Linda did not move. She seemed to be considering her response but decided instead to just let things develop. Andre’s touch was magical and she longed for him to feel between her legs. She felt like one of her own sex-seeking clients!

Just then Allie and Nadia threw themselves into the arms of their husbands, still fully naked and dripping with cold water. Allie reached up and kissed Andre passionately. She was still feeling the effects of the orgasm that she had just had in the pool. “I hope I didn’t interrupt anything," she said, smiling down at Linda. “You look very comfortable. Maybe I could offer you a massage.”

“I remember promising you one," Linda replied. “Let me find a quiet place and something for you to lay on. I can use tanning lotion and protect you from the sun’s rays at the same time.”

Linda guided Allie willingly to a lounging chair and flattened it out. She used towels to make sure she was comfortable and then went to work.

John and Andre didn’t take their eyes off the two women. They were hoping for another one of Allie’s stage shows with them in the front row, of course!

Linda began caressing Allie’s back, moving slowly down its length to her lower back. She squeezed so much tanning lotion onto Allie’s skin that her hands were leaving tracks through the white cream.

“Your hands are so strong," Allie commented.

“I hope I’m not hurting you," Linda replied.

“Au contraire. My imagination his many good uses for those hands of yours," Allie teased.

Linda moved further down Allie’s body. She worked on her ass cheeks, plying them over and over again and then spanked her gently before moving further down her legs. Linda had the undivided attention of Andre, John and Nadia and continued her show by sliding her hands between Allie’s legs. She grabbed a strong hold of Allie’s thighs and pulled at them, parting her legs slightly for the audience’s benefit. Allie’s pussy glistened and Andre ached to taste her.

Eventually, Linda helped Allie to roll over and repositioned the towels for her comfort. Allie’s breasts pointed sky-high and her hairless pussy glowed with excitement. Linda squeezed the last of the oil onto Allie’s stomach and moved around to the other side of the chair facing the onlookers.

Andre watched Allie gently reach out and sensually touch one of Linda’s legs. Linda looked incredible in her bathing suit, standing there rubbing her hands all over his wife’s body. Andre’s vision of being sandwiched between those two beautiful women returned to him and a huge smile came to his face.

As the lotion began dripping down the sides of Allie’s stomach, she took control of Linda’s hands and rubbed them in the oil. She moved them up to her breasts and started to seductively use Linda’s hands to massage herself. At first Linda seemed surprised and hesitant, but Allie persisted.

From where Nadia, John and Andre sat, it looked as though Linda had fallen for Allie’s charm. Allie had a way with guys, and girls for that matter; not many people could resist her sex appeal.

Linda no longer needed Allie to control her hands. She was clearly enjoying the feeling of Allie’s breast in her hands and went about caressing them freely. Allie moved her hand back to Linda’s thigh and gently stroked her. Linda took Allie’s nipples between her fingers and squeezed them. Allie moaned and arched her back to meet Linda’s hands. She leaned up and whispered something in Linda’s ear and Linda responded by switching positions with Allie on the lounging chair.

“Guys, could you please pass me another bottle of oil," Allie asked. “Andre, we both now owe Linda a massage. Why don’t you come over and help me give Linda the best massage of her life.”

“I thought you’d never ask!” Andre said as he jumped up out of his chair. This was the moment that he had been fantasizing over.

Linda rested, face down, on her lounger waiting for Allie and Andre’s touch. Allie knelt down at the head of the chair and began untying Linda’s bikini. Gently, she pulled Linda’s top free from under her breasts and threw it over to John. Andre poured oil onto Linda’s back and the two of them began massaging her together.

Linda could not believe the pleasure that she was getting from having two pairs of hands going all over her body. Oil was being applied to every part of her and she was now completely relaxed. Allie moved to Linda’s side and began massaging her back with her breasts. She slid over Linda effortlessly and leaned in to kiss the back of her neck. Andre moved behind Allie and also kissed her neck. Allie was now literally sandwiched in between Linda and Andre.

Andre reached in between Allie’s legs and began to fondle her clitoris. As Allie squealed with delight, Linda could only imagine what was happening. She heard the Velcro of Andre’s pants ripping open and felt him pushing himself into Allie from behind. She was getting so hot.

Allie lifted off of Linda slightly and moved her hands down to Linda’s bikini bottom. To Andre’s surprise Linda tilted her hips just enough to give Allie the OK to remove her bikini. Allie untied the knots at Linda’s sides and pulled the bikini bottoms away.

Linda’s naked body was now at the whelm of Andre and Allie. Her ass was so round and inviting and Andre accepted the invitation. He lavishly applied oil to her ass and grabbed each one of her cheeks in his hands. He squeezed and released over and over, leaving his hand prints all over her ass.

Allie moved down to Linda’s feet and began to massage her calves. She worked her way up the length of her leg to her inner thighs. With Andre’s hands working her ass and Allie’s hands tantalizing her inner thighs, Linda wanted to scream with excitement. She now knew what it must be like for her clients, because if one of them were to brush their fingers over her pussy, she would have erupted into a raging orgasm.

Allie climbed up onto the lounger and placed one of her knees in between Linda’s legs. Linda was forced, this way, to open her legs although she would have gladly done it for them. With the remains of the oil, Allie slid both her hands up her inner thighs, clawing ever so slowly towards her sweet spot. The oil that Andre had squeezed onto her ass was dripping down her butt crack and onto her engorged pussy lips. Allie caught the oil and started coating Linda’s lips with it. Allie’s oily fingers had no trouble entering her and Linda raised her hips up creating easy access for Allie to begin finger fucking her.

Linda’s momentum was a good indication that she was building up to a climax. Andre turned her over to get a good view of this hot, naked woman. Her neatly trimmed pussy hair was like an arrow pointing the way to her love nest. He dropped his board shorts and climbed on top of her. Her pussy was steaming hot and so wet and he slid right in. He started thrusting his cock in and out, watching the expressions on her face as he did so.

Allie had moved to the head of the lounger again and presented Linda with her breasts. The two women fondled each other’s breasts and embraced in a kiss which was all that Andre could take. Both he and Linda exploded into simultaneous orgasms and laid in a collapsed heap on the lounging chair.

Natalie almost felt like applauding. She knew that Andre and Allie had just given Linda an introduction to the group, giving her absolutely no reason not to stay for the party tonight.

Kim walked across the back yard, still topless, and poured herself a glass of punch. “I love how open we can be with each other. It’s the best kind of friends to have," she said.

“I agree," John said turning to look at the naked women all around him. Kim and Natalie were the only ones still wearing parts of their bathing suits.

Suddenly there was a knock on the back gate. “Is anybody home?” a man’s voice called out.

Natalie lifted her head and jumped up like her life depended on it. “RICK!” She ran over to the gate and jumped into the guy’s arms.

“Well I guess that is Natalie’s new boyfriend," Andre said, getting up from Linda’s lounging chair.

“Wholly hot-stuff! He is gorgeous… and so young!” Kim pointed out and everyone stared over towards the back gate.

“Are you going to let him in?” Nadia called out to Natalie.

“Are you sure it’s OK?” Natalie replied.

“Of course!”

The guy was wearing dress shorts and a polo shirt. His well-built arms and chest bulged out of his shirt and the women all stood motionless staring at him. Clearly they had forgotten that they were not wearing their bathing suits, as not one of them attempted to cover themselves.

Rick and Natalie were locked in a passionate kiss oblivious to their audience. Like a true gentleman, Rick kept his hands around Natalie’s waist, not even attempting to reach for her naked breasts. It would have been impossible for him not to have noticed them as she ran across the back yard, but there they stood embraced in a loving kiss.

Eventually they paused for a breath and suddenly became aware of the six sets of eyes on them. Rick’s attention moved from one naked woman to the next and finished with a guy’s nod to both John and Andre that said how lucky they were to be sitting amongst these beautiful, naked women. John and Andre nodded in return acknowledging it. Natalie had told Rick a lot about her group of friends, but it was another thing to be a part of it.

Linda picked up her towel from the ground and used it to cover herself, but the rest of the group walked straight over to meet him.

Rick didn’t seem too sure where to look and was a little uncomfortable meeting his new girlfriend’s friends without clothes on. Naturally he was instantly aroused.

“Rick, you remember my friend Linda?" And Rick extended his hand to greet each person one at a time as Natalie continued her introductions. “This is Kim and Nadia from my work; Nadia’s husband John; and this is Andre and Allie that I have told you so much about," Natalie said.

When he reached to shake Allie’s hand, she moved into him and pressed her naked body tightly up against him while reaching up for a friendly kiss. Rick flinched and looked towards Natalie for her reaction, and was shocked to see that she showed absolutely no disapproval. This was not the reaction that he was used to from previous girlfriends.

“What a cutie," Allie said, standing in front of him and holding his hands. “A great catch, Natalie," she said, feeling Rick’s wondering eyes all over her body. Allie met his gaze and made him watch her stare at his hard-on. “I’m very impressed," she said, leaving only Rick to know what she actually meant.

“It’s very nice to meet you Allie," Rick said, twirling her around as though she was his dance partner. “Natalie has told me some wonderful stories of the fun that you have all had together."

“Don’t believe all you hear.”

Rick had now given Allie a thorough inspection and seemed to like what he saw. He reached for Natalie once again and kissed her over and over again. He seemed particularly happy to be there.

“I thought you were coming in later tonight," Natalie said.

“I was able to get an earlier flight. I couldn’t wait any longer to see you," Rick replied.

“It just means that we will be able to start the game sooner," Natalie announced and led Rick and her friends over to the punch bowl. She poured everyone another glass of punch and raised her glass, “Here’s to great friends and hot sex!” And everyone drank to that.

“The ornaments attached to your glasses are actually your playing pieces for the game. Anyone who wishes to participate needs to remove the ornament from their glass and place it into this crystal bowl before I get back," Natalie said, holding up a bowl and dropping her own ornament into it. “I need to go inside for a few minutes to set up the game." And with that she placed the bowl on the table and walked away.

The group was left wondering what it was that she had gone to do, and the awkwardness was apparent as everyone waited for someone else to be the first to add their ornament to the bowl. Andre observed Linda looking at her ornament either trying to decide whether she was willing to join in or trying to figure out how to remove the ornament from the stem of the glass.

“So who’s in?” Andre said, breaking the tension.

“I am” And Kim, Nadia, John and Allie all started unclipping their ornaments to place them into the bowl. The bowl made a high-pitched “Ping!” like they had just won the jackpot, and they stood unconsciously with their attention on Rick waiting for his response.

Andre took his time unclipping his ornament, almost demonstrating how to do it for Linda’s sake and he added his ornament to the bowl.

Rick finished his drink and then went to work unclipping his ornament. “What better way to get to know my girlfriend’s best friends," he said, smiling at Linda, just daring her to join him. And with that, Linda was compelled to join in.

Moments later, Natalie returned paying particular attention to how many ornaments were in the crystal bowl.” Eight players! The perfect number! The ‘playing field’ is this way, folks. Top up your glasses and follow me." And Natalie picked up the crystal bowl and walked inside the house.

Everyone followed Natalie to the lounge room. She placed the crystal bowl onto the coffee table that had been moved against the wall. There was a mysterious looking box which had a slot in the top, like a ‘lucky dip’ you might see at a fair, together with a timer and a fresh set of champagne flutes with several bottles of chilled champagne.

Stacked up were eight boxes individually gift-wrapped and labeled with the digits 1 - 8. The room was set up with her couches facing each other, leaving a large space in the center of the room where a bearskin rug was laid. Natalie’s large, heavy curtains were drawn and the lights were dimmed. Soft music played and the air conditioner had been running to set the room at a very comfortable temperature.

Natalie hesitated and gave everyone the opportunity to take in their surroundings. She watched their reactions carefully, and to her, everyone seemed excited and keen to begin playing.

“So the rules are simple. Everyone will get a turn to pull out one card from this box," Natalie said pointing to the ‘lucky dip’ box. “There are cards numbered 1 to 8 that have a description of an activity that the player must perform. The numbers 1-8 indicate how many of us will be involved in the performance too. Each activity comes with its own set of props and each one has a time limit of 30-minutes. Eight activities multiplied by 30-minutes gives us four hours of the best sex ever!”

Linda squealed. “Ohhhh! This sounds like so much fun!” she exclaimed. Her reaction shocked everyone.

Natalie continued, “But before we begin, I’d like to make an even playing field. Everyone must wear one of these gowns --- and only the gown!” Natalie said, reaching for the eight gowns that she had placed there earlier.

Immediately, most of her friends simply removed the remaining portions of their bathing suits and wrapped the gowns around themselves, but modestly Rick left the room, taking his gowns with him to change into.

“The names in the crystal bowl will help us to choose whose turn it is, and the names of the participants for each activity and since I am the hostess, I will start the ball rolling by choosing the playing order," Natalie said, shaking the ornaments in the bowl.

She pulled the ornaments out one at a time. “Our first lucky player is…. Rick. Second is…. Kim. Third is…. Me! Fourth is…. Allie. Fifth is…. John. Sixth is…. Andre. Seventh is…. Nadia. Which leaves Linda for our grand finalé," she said, and replaced all of the ornaments into the bowl.

“So Rick it’s your turn to put your hand into the box and to pull out one of the activity cards," Natalie explained to an uncertain looking Rick. He approached the box slowly while everyone took a seat on one of the couches. Rick’s gown drew slightly open and revealed his well-built chest and shoulders. The girls all stared at him, hoping to be chosen to participate in the first activity with him.

“It’s card number 3," he said, turning it over to read the description of the activity on the back and Natalie reached into the bowl.

Danniae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Danniae



“Shave me! – two of your friends are going to shave every hair from your body," Rick read the description out loud.

“And Rick your two friends are…. Kim and Linda," Natalie said, pulling out two names from the bowl. “I fantasized about you being picked for this one, baby. You make my fantasies come true in more ways than one," she said, blowing a kiss to her boyfriend.

Everyone laughed. Natalie went over to the row of boxes and picked up the one numbered 3. She gave it to Rick who began unwrapping it gradually. Inside the box was a hair trimmer with a selection of attachments, an electric razor as well as a hand razor, a bowl, some hand towels and a can of shaving cream. Natalie laid a large plastic sheet on the bearskin rug as Linda and Kim got out of their chairs.

Linda picked up the hair trimmer and looked through the attachments. She installed one and briefly turned the trimmer on to hear the buzzing noise. It startled Rick and he giggled nervously as he inspected the intentions of the two girls. They seemed a little too keen for his liking!

Natalie opened a bottle of champagne and passed around a glass to everyone sitting on the couches. She set the timer to 30-minutes and declared, “Let the games begin!”

Kim stood in front of Rick and slid her hand into his gown. “I think we are going to have to remove this," she said as she made it fall to the floor, leaving Rick standing in the center of the room completely naked. His body was incredible. His fresh tan helped to emphasize his muscles, from his strong shoulders all the way down to his athletic legs.

Linda helped Rick onto the plastic sheet and laid him down. Linda turned the trimmer on and made a first pass through the hair of his upper torso. She worked the machine over his chest, underarms and abdominal region.

Kim had retrieved a bowl of warm water and was preparing to shave Rick’s arms. As she positioned herself next to him, his hand slipped inside her gown and reached around her hips. She moved so as to brush her clitoris over his fingers and the feeling of her soft pubic hair brought his manhood instantly to attention.

Kim lathered up his arms and began shaving them. At this time, Linda had finished Rick’s upper body and was following his snail-tail down to his pubic area. Rick laid motionless, nervous of the proximity of the two woman yielding sharp objects.

The sound of the trimmer stopped and Rick felt Linda raising one of his legs. She took it and laid his knee down on the sheet, opening his legs up wide. Ever so delicately, she used the trimmer to remove the majority of his pubic hair from over his cock and under his balls and then prepared to finish off the job with a hand razor. She took her time to massage the shaving cream thoroughly around his pubic region.

Linda signaled to Kim, who had just finished his arms, and she moved to his loins with the razor. She felt him holding his breath to prevent any slight accidents from a sudden movement, and strip by strip, started to remove the shaving cream with a small tuft of hair from around his cock. Linda held his hard-on securely out of the way of the blade and the two girls worked in tandem, gradually removing every follicle of hair from in and around Rick’s genitalia.

With time running low, the girls went to work on Rick’s legs, but within minutes, Rick’s body was completely void of any hair. The girls used the hand towels to wipe off any shaving cream residue and stood back to admire their artwork. The urge was too great for Kim and she leaned in to roll her tongue up the entire length of his body; from his toes, up his legs, around his balls, over the tip of his cock, along his abdomen over his pectoral muscles to his neck. “Yes, you are smooth," she said, giving him the results of her test. Rick was feeling so pampered and was not in a hurry to move, but the round of applause that the crowd suddenly gave him brought him back to his senses. He stood up displaying his smooth body and acknowledged his fans.

“Nice work ladies! I don’t know how to thank you enough," Natalie joked as she raised her glass and encouraged everyone to take a sip of their champagne. “Kim, you are next."

Kim put her hand into the box and pulled out another card. “Number 6 -- all tied up and nowhere to go. The only thing required is your imagination!" Kim read.

Natalie reached for box number 6 and presented it to Kim for her to unwrap. Inside the box was a selection of sex toys, including a pair of fluffy handcuffs, a paddle, different lengths of rope, a dildo, three different types of vibrators including: a double headed one, a huge black waterproof one, and a soft pliable one. “Natalie, have you brought out all of your toys for us to play with?” Kim said in a cheeky tone of voice.

Natalie laughed. “Your fellow participants of this activity are: Allie, Nadia, John, Linda, and Andre," Natalie said replacing the ornaments one more time into the bowl. She went over to the couch and cuddled up with Rick; they were the only ones left in the audience. She slid her hand into his gown and felt his smooth body. It was so exciting.

“I call the double headed vibrator," Allie said, getting up off the couch.

“Then I’ve got the dildo," Nadia said.

John reached for the lengths of rope and shared them with Andre and Linda was inspecting the paddle. The two men led Kim over to the bearskin rug and laid her down. They attached a length of rope to her arms and legs and attached them to separate legs of the two facing couches. Kim was now spread wide open in the center of the room and anticipating the remaining time with her friends.

“Are you comfortable, Kim. Are the ropes too tight or anything?" Andre asked.

“I’ve always fantasized about being tied up during sex. I’m really excited right now," Kim replied.

The five friends knelt next to the rug and removed Kim’s gown. Kim laid back with her eyes closed, feeling multiple hands touching her, and she let out a soft moan of anticipation.

Allie leaned in and started to kiss her. The two men both reached for Kim’s breasts and started massaging them. They squeezed her nipples and felt her squirm in her restraints, then took her breasts into their mouths. Linda moved to Kim’s side making loud slapping sounds with the paddle against her hand and Nadia fitted the dildo to herself.

The two men turned around lying alongside Kim’s arms on the rug and continued to tantalize her tits. Subtly they placed their cocks into her restrained hands and she went to work stroking and massaging them.

Allie had gradually moved down her torso and had begun lapping at her clitoris. She motioned to Linda to assist her in licking Kim’s pussy. Linda was herself, so turned on that she leaned straight in and sucked the taste of Kim off Allie’s mouth before tucking right in to Kim’s juicy pussy. At this stage, Nadia had the dildo in place and was waiting to enter Kim; there was only 18 minutes left on the timer.

“Watch out Ladies! I have a weapon and I’m not afraid to use it," she said as she knelt in between Kim’s restrained legs aiming the dildo at Kim’s saliva -drenched pussy. Gently she inserted the dildo into Kim and felt her raise her hips up to allow deep penetration. Nadia started thrusting her hips and pushed the dildo in and out of Kim at an increasing speed.

Kim’s moaning was deep and erotic and was driving the men wild. Andre moved his cock next to Kim’s mouth and positioned himself closer to the action that the girls were creating. Kim opened up her mouth inviting Andre to insert his penis into it. As he placed his cock into her mouth, she closed her lips around his shaft creating vice-tight pressure on his cock. Instantly he started sliding his shaft in and out of her mouth.

Seeing this, John moved up to offer Kim his shaft as well. She routinely rotated her head, sucking and licking on alternating cocks until they started dripping with pre-cum.

Just then Allie had placed one end of the double headed vibrator into her pussy and was moving in to insert the other end into Kim. Nadia moved aside and began playing with Kim’s breasts. Allie maneuvered the vibrator into Kim and the two started grinding their pussies on the vibrator. John took his cock out of Kim’s mouth and reached over to turn the vibrating function on. The two girls were in ecstasy.

Andre leaned over and took his wife’s pussy into his mouth as she continued grinding on the vibrator with Kim. He poked and prodded at her clitoris with his tongue and moved over to give Linda enough space to do the same on Kim’s clitoris.

The scene was so intense that from over on the couch, Natalie and Rick could not resist each other’s bodies any more. Natalie climbed on top of Rick and started riding him leaving nobody in the room missing out on any action.

Nadia moved in on Kim with both knees on either side of her head and presented her with her pussy. Kim reached up with her mouth and sucked hard at Nadia’s cunt. It was all that she could take. Her moaning reached a crescendo, her legs started to shake uncontrollably and she exploded into a raging orgasm.

Just then the timer went off and the six friends all collapsed into a heap. Natalie and Rick stopped making out and applauded the performance of their friends. Natalie stood up and helped to untie Kim.

“Oh, Andre that felt so good. I think that we need to get us one of these double headed vibrators," Allie said, trying to recover from the orgasm she had just shared with Kim.

“You guys have made me so horny. I’m glad that it’s my turn now," Natalie said, and she reached into her box for another card.

“Number 5 – Body art! Four of your friends have the job of painting chocolate on your body and licking it off," she read out loud. “And my friends are… Allie, John, Rick, and Nadia," she announced as she chose the four names out of the bowl.

“Oh boy, this is going to be amazing," Natalie said, unwrapping the number 5 box. Inside was a huge block of Lindt chocolate, a microwave safe bowl, and four paint brushes. Natalie left with the bowl and the chocolate and returned within minutes with melted chocolate. By this time everyone had regained their composure, topped up their glasses and was ready for the next activity.

Nadia reached for the chocolate and Rick led her to the bearskin rug, disrobing her as she laid down. The fur felt so good against her body and she immediately relaxed and let herself enjoy this fantasy.

Allie, Nadia, John and Rick each took a paint brush and dipped into the chocolate. Nadia and John worked as a team on her breasts. They began painting her nipples and licking it off with their warm tongues. They painted some more and licked it off over and over again. Eventually they had painted Natalie’s breasts so close to one another’s tongues that they would lick the chocolate off of Natalie and then off of each other’s tongues. Natalie writhed with pleasure and started to feel the tongues of both Allie and Rick too.

Allie dipped her entire brush into the chocolate and let the chocolate drip all the way up Natalie’s leg. There was a huge amount of chocolate running up the length of Natalie’s leg and Allie was playing a game that required her to lick the chocolate off before it ran down her body and onto the rug.

Rick went straight for her pussy. He wanted to continue where he had left off on the couch, with the added temptation of the chocolate. His tongue had always done magic for Natalie, and with the added warmth of the chocolate she was on the verge of her climax.

Eventually Allie had made it up the entire length of Natalie’s leg and met Rick’s tongue at her pussy. Rick was startled at first but then found it incredibly sexy to be tongue kissing another woman while going down on his girlfriend. The two of them shared the pleasure of lapping and licking off chocolate from Natalie’s clean-shaven pussy as well as from each other’s faces. The pleasure got so intense that Natalie was soon convulsing with the strongest pelvic spasms that she had ever experienced. It took her some time to recuperate and laid still feeling the effects of her orgasm through her entire body.

“Allie, it’s your turn," she moaned, gradually lifting herself up off the floor to continue the game.

With a damp cloth, Allie wiped the chocolate from her hands and face and walked over to choose a card from the box. “Number 2 – the love seat. You and a partner get to make love in a swing seat suspended from the ceiling," she read out loud. Natalie passed her box number 2 and she took her time to unwrap it. Inside was a hammock-styled swing with thick straps that attached to clips on the ceiling. Allie looked up to inspect the clips and couldn’t believe that Natalie had gone to the trouble of installing these for her game.

Natalie reached for a step ladder and installed the swing. She then went over to the bowl to pick the name of the person who would join Allie. “Rick, it’s your lucky day!” she said, knowing that Rick was going to get the ride of his life.

Allie approached him seductively and dropped her robe onto the floor. With one arm, she reached for the straps of the swing and lifted herself up into it. The whole group stared as she twisted and twirled moving up and down the straps like a trapeze artist on the high wire. Andre was astounded. He knew that she had taken gymnastic classes when she was a child, but had no idea how artist she was. Allie flew through the air with the greatest of ease, demonstrating grace, elegance and flexibility! She continued her twists and turns, eventually landing in the splits with her legs open wide.

Rick took this as his cue to join her and climbed up onto the swing. He increased its momentum, not knowing how to join in Allie’s performance, but then he watched as Allie put herself into a hand stand, placing her pussy right under his nose.

Rick rubbed her clitoris and leaned in to drive his tongue right into her hole. “Ohhhh!” Allie let out a sigh as she wrapped her legs over his shoulders and pulled herself up onto them. Her pussy was still tingling from the orgasm that she had had with Kim and Rick’s tongue was driving her wild. Allie held on tightly to the straps of the swing, and leaned her body backwards so that Rick had a better angle. She groaned, taking in all that Rick could do with his magical tongue.

Rick was totally into the performance now and ate her up hungrily. She couldn’t take the intensity anymore and so moved herself down into his strong arms. Her pussy was in-line with his big, aroused cock and she impaled herself onto it. Slowly she moved up and down on his shaft taking his entire length into her. She let go of his neck and held her body weight up with the straps of the swing. Rick took a strong grip on the straps too and went at it, bouncing Allie up and down freely on his cock. The friction was driving him crazy; she felt so good.

It wasn’t much longer and the two lovers exploded into simultaneous orgasms. The crowd went wild, applauding and whistling until the couple could untangle themselves and climb out of the swing.

“Natalie is a very lucky girl," Allie said as she reached up and kissed Rick passionately to show her appreciation. He seemed to be trembling and she held him tightly. “I have never felt like this before. You are truly amazing," he said to her.

Natalie was so happy to see Rick fitting in perfectly with her friends. “John it’s your turn now," she said, inviting him over to the activity box.

“Number 4 – A four-way orgy. One lucky girl gets to play with all three boys," John read aloud. Without hesitation, “Honey, I chose you," he said, directed at his wife, Nadia.

Nadia stood up and looked at the three guys, “You mean to tell me that I’m about to have three beautiful penises all to myself. Giddy up!”

Rick couldn’t believe that he was expected to perform again so soon, but he was enjoying himself too much to miss out. Andre moved towards Nadia and started to kiss her lovingly on the lips and down her neckline to her nipples. John moved behind her and grabbed her ass, kissing the back of her neck the way he knew she loved. Rick reached in and held her breasts as Andre continued to kiss them. The three men were instantly hard and the performance had begun.

Andre ran his hand over the contours of her body in search of her wet spot. He extended his middle finger and slid it between her lips. He moved to enter her pussy but John’s fingers were already there, pumping in and out of her, so he began caressing her clitoris. Rick now had her breasts to himself and begun nibbling gently all around her breasts; Nadia was in ecstasy.

As she let out an erotic moan she reached in front and beside her for Andre and Rick’s cock. She could clearly feel her husband’s hard-on rubbing against her ass and she moved her hips to acknowledge it.

Nadia bent over seductively and took Andre’s cock into her mouth. John sat down on the floor and maneuvered his head between her legs taking her pussy into his mouth. Rick had positioned himself behind Nadia and was preparing his cock to fuck her up the ass.

His cock still glistened with Allie’s juice and he gently pushed his cock as far into her ass as he could. Nadia gasped. She was not used to having such a big cock in her ass, but Rick’s muscular arms held her tightly and brought her further and further onto it. Her ass was so tight and the tension on his cock was incredible.

Rick’s pumping moments moved Nadia naturally up and down on Andre’s cock. She had relaxed and was now performing only for her.

Nadia pushed back with her ass and motioned for Rick to lay down on his back. She sat back down on Rick’s cock and spread her legs wide inviting John to enter her pussy. She was making herself a sex sandwich taking two cocks at once.

John’s cock was dripping with pre-cum and he slid straight into her. His balls brushed up against Rick’s balls which excited him and he enthusiastically started pumping in and out of Nadia’s pussy moving her also up and down on Rick’s cock.

The only cock left unattended was Andre’s and she motioned for him to come and sit on her face. He got down onto his hands and knees and backed up placing his cock into her mouth. He, too, started moving in and out of her and the four of them bounced in time; slowly at first and then faster and faster and faster.

Allie got up off the couch and came in closer to the action. She was so curious and wanted so much to try this some other time.

Nadia let out muffled squeals and both Rick and John could feel the spasms of her orgasm from deep inside of her.

It was all that John could take and he exploded his load into Nadia’s pussy. Rick increased his speed and went rigid as he lost control and filled her ass with jism, and finally Andre shot his load all over Nadia’s mouth.

“Oh boys, this was incredible!” Nadia said, lapping at the cum over her mouth. “Every nerve in my body is tingling; I think I had three - maybe four orgasms. How did you do that?”

Allie couldn’t help it. “I am definitely going to try that one day. That was the sexiest thing I think I have ever seen," and the other girls on the couch agreed.

Andre was delighted to hear his wife say this and started to imagine where they would be when she did it.

Natalie topped up everyone’s glass and the friends sat for a while discussing how incredible Natalie’s game was. “Andre, it’s your turn now," she sat, bringing him over to the box.

“Number 1 – Erotic Dancer. Choose your costume and delight your audience with your moves!” he read from the back of the card.

“All of the available costumes are hanging up in the guest room. We’ll all wait here for you," Natalie said, grinning at Andre.

Andre left and went down the hall to the guest room. Natalie was well prepared for this activity and provided a large selection of girls and guys costumes.

Andre couldn’t help laughing when he saw the cowboy costume. He remembered the fun that the girls had had with the ‘cowboy’ at the strip club and he knew that this costume would bring back fun memories. But to be playful, he decided to wear the policeman’s uniform over the top of it which he would strip off during his performance, revealing the cowboy costume only at the end. After all, he did have 30-minutes to spend.

Andre put on dark glasses and a cap and walked back to the lounge room yielding seven pairs of handcuffs and a baton. Natalie changed the music to something more upbeat and turned it up loud for Andre to perform to.

Slowly he moved around the room inspecting all of his friends and thrusting his hips as he did so. The girls were all cheering and whistling, but Andre was very serious. He grabbed John roughly and threw him on the ground, handcuffing his hands behind his back, before doing what seemed like a celebration dance. Next he pushed Natalie down to her knees and handcuffed her hands behind her back. He opened her gown with his baton and slid it up and down between her breasts. His next target was Linda. Before she had time to realize what he was doing, he had handcuffed her ankle to the leg of the couch. She was stuck but was giggling at the intensity of Andre’s performance. Nadia and Allie were standing next to each other and he moved in behind them and turned them back-to-back, handcuffing the two of them together. He used his baton to rub them between their legs and they squealed with delight.

Rick was next and Andre got him into a head-lock and pretended to be wrestling with a criminal who was resisting arrest. Eventually Andre had the handcuffs on him and he pushed him down face first next to John on the ground. Finally he approached Kim and moved seductively around her swinging the last pair of handcuffs in the air. He thrust his hips and put one of his legs up onto her chair. She realized that he wanted her to undo his shirt buttons and she reached up to loosen his collar. While she did this, he started unbuckling his belt and released the clips on his trousers.

The rest of his friends were getting up off the floor to sit more comfortably on the couches to watch the rest of Andre’s performance. With all of them restrained, they were wondering what he had in mind for Kim.

Kim could see that Andre had another costume underneath the policeman’s uniform and assisted him in getting out of it. When the girls saw the cowboy uniform underneath, they roared with laughter, knowing now what Andre’s intentions were.

To the beat of the music, he moved around the girls, mimicking the moves of the dancer at the strip club. This was so out of character for Andre that it made his performance even funnier. Allie would never have thought that he could have pulled off an erotic dance in front of the crowd that he was now thoroughly entertaining.

Just as in the strip club, Andre placed his waistcoat on Natalie and reached for her step ladder. He climbed onto it and really started moving to the beat of the music. One at a time, he threw the pieces of his costume onto the floor, until he was left wearing only a very small sequined G-string. He put one hand down the front of his G-string and began tugging at his penis. His cock was erect in no time and he pulled his underwear to the side to let his cock wave to the crowd. He continued dancing, waving his erection around when the sound of the timer went off. Andre took a bow and the girls clapped and cheered wildly.

“Oh Andre, are you sure you weren’t an exotic dancer in another life?” Natalie joked. “And now Nadia, with only two cards left it is your turn to choose one.”

“Number 7 – Lights, Camera, Action! You are the latest editor-and-chief of the Downward Dog magazine. Your task is to snap shots of your seven friends in suggestive positions – you are in charge! All of the equipment in any of the boxes is available to you now," Nadia read.

Box number 7 contained a camera with both a wide-angle lens and a zoom lens and a large white light with a photographer’s umbrella.

“Well the first picture that I would like to take is of Allie in her swing," Nadia said, and Natalie went to re-install the swing.

“And while we are setting up for my first photo shoot, I would like you to go into the guest room and to choose a sexy outfit for yourself," she said to Linda. “You are going to be the topic of my next photo shoot."

When the swing was ready, Allie stood up and walked over to it. “Show me just how flexible you are Allie," Nadia said. “Could you sit in the swing and lift both of your legs up around its straps?”

“Sure!” said Allie, “Like this?” and Nadia started snapping photos.

“Great pictures! Now John could you stand in front of Allie with your cock in your hands intending to enter Allie’s pussy?” Nadia said. “That’s perfect. And Rick, could you stand in the swing at the back of Allie with your legs on either side of her. Allie you need to look up and take Rick’s balls into your mouth. Oh, that’s good!” and the camera started snapping like crazy.

John couldn’t resist the urge to enter Allie. He jammed the length of his cock into her and started pumping in and out of her. The swing started swaying and John no longer had to exert himself. With the momentum of the swing, Allie slid up and down on John’s shaft. The feeling was incredible and instantly she intensified her sucking on Rick’s balls. Eventually she had his cock as well as his balls in her mouth and feasted on him hungrily.

Just then, Linda entered the room wearing a very skimpy nurse’s uniform that didn’t quite cover her ass. “How’s this?” she said, spinning around.

“Perfect!” said Nadia. “This nurse needs a patient, so Natalie could you lie down here and spread your legs wide; it’s time for your annual internal examination. Linda, ride your hands up between her legs and insert two fingers into her. OK good, now go searching for her G-spot! Oh that’s good you’ve got it."

Natalie was gasping. Linda’s soft touch on her G-spot was sending chills through her body. Natalie was on the brink of another orgasm and the camera was snapping frantically capturing the entire scene.

“Lean over a little bit so we can see your pussy poking through your uniform," Nadia said to Linda. “Perfect!” and the camera started snapping. “Andre would you like to be Nurse Linda’s assistant?”

“Absolutely!” Andre said, moving in behind her.

“Kim why don’t you go and get a costume on too, we’ll be able to start a whole new scenario with you as our star," Nadia directed.

Andre placed his cock between Linda’s legs and started probing at her pussy. She was so wet that he slid right into her. His thrusting made Linda’s hand enter Natalie with more force and she squealed with excitement. The three of them worked in unison probing and pushing until both Natalie and Andre erupted into simultaneous orgasms.

Kim re-entered the room wearing an Egyptian Goddess’ costume. “All hail Goddess Kim," Nadia announced, and instantly the friends all bowed down on their hands and knees. Two of the men lifted her up onto their shoulders and paraded her around the room before lowered her into a reclining armchair - her ‘throne’ - and bowing back down to her.

Both Linda and Allie moved to either side of her chair and started playing with the small tassels that were attached to her nipples. They both reached in and began kissing and nibbling at her breasts. Linda was feeling so good and so appreciative for what Allie had done that she reached over Kim and took Allie’s face into her hands. She leaned in and started passionately kissing Allie, using her tongue to probe her mouth. The clicking sound of the camera quickened, capturing all three girls in action. With Linda and Allie preoccupied, Kim reached between them and lifted her costume up to her thighs revealing her bare pussy.

Still in a bowing position on the floor, the three boys took in the view. Rick crawled in between her legs disallowing her to close her legs even if she wanted to and used his strong hands to lift her costume up over her hips. He could smell her scent and wanted desperately to taste her. He brushed his fingers over her clitoris and felt her squirm. Instantly he leaned in and sucked on her pussy lips, lapping at her with his tongue. He let his tongue find its way into her opening and feasted on her juices.

John moved in and leaned on the armchair forcing it to recline. He placed a leg on either side of Kim’s face and lowered his cock into her mouth. Rick used one of the vibrators to fuck Kim while he continued to lap at her pussy lips, and the two girls had resumed their nipping and sucking on Kim’s breasts.

Kim looked so regal with her headpiece and her makeup and John was taken by the power that she emitted. He had blocked out the sound of the camera and was moving his cock in and out of her mouth at a furious pace. It was one of the hottest moments for John and before long he had sprayed his jism into and all around Kim’s mouth.

John fell into a crumbled heap on the floor and laid back listening to the sound of Kim building up to an almighty orgasm. With a final squeal, her body started convulsing uncontrollably until her body went limp through exhaustion.

Within seconds the timer indicated the end of the activity and everyone helped to pick up a bit. John couldn’t believe that there was still another activity to go and wondered how he was going to be able to compose himself in order to perform again. The friends all took a short break and topped up their glasses. They were all keen to see the shots that Nadia had taken and all leaned in around the camera as she flipped back through all of the shots.

“We have one activity left, although I have a confession to make," Natalie started. “Card number 8 was never in the box. It was always going to be the finalé for my game." She took an envelope out of her gown pocket and handed it to Linda. “I believe this is for you," she said.

Linda looked at her hesitantly. She reached for the envelope and ripped it open. “Number 8 – Circle of Love," she read. “All players are invited to the spa tub for the ultimate circle of love."

With enthusiasm, everyone jumped up with a revitalized level of energy. Natalie picked up a few items from around the room and led her friends to the steam room. In the corner was a large steaming spa tub and Natalie walked over to turned on the air jets. Big frothy bubbles filled the surface of the water making the tub look irresistible.

Allie made the first move; she helped Andre out of his gown and led him by the hand into the water. Soon after, the rest of the group disrobed themselves and all stepped into the spa tub.

There wasn’t a lot of room in the tub once everyone was in it and some of the water spilled over the edge and onto the tiled floor. Natalie passed a dildo to Allie and waved the black, waterproof vibrator in the air. “This is a special treat for you, since you were lucky number 8," she said, approaching Linda. Natalie lowered the vibrator into the water and slid it between Linda’s legs. Linda spread her legs and leaned her body backwards over the side of the tub. It felt so good.

Rick came in behind Natalie and leaned her forwards to access her pussy with his big cock. The sight of the two girls pleasuring each other drove him wild and all he wanted to do was to feel Natalie’s tight pussy around his prick. He felt like a star in a porno movie.

Kim moved in behind Rick and rubbed herself all over his smooth, wet body as he pumped his cock in and out of Natalie. His body felt amazing and she moved her hands down to play with both his and Natalie’s throbbing genitals. She was getting so turned on from feeling Rick fucking Natalie like a dog in heat.

Andre moved in behind Kim and thrust his penis between her legs. Instantly she leaned forward allowing Andre’s cock easy access. Andre held Kim’s breasts and pushed his cock deep into her pussy. She squealed and started riding up and down on his cock, feeling the entire length of his shaft splitting her open.

Nadia stood watching Allie strap on the dildo. She smiled and moved in suggestively asking Allie to use the dildo on her. Allie was happy to oblige and fumbled around until she could get the dildo up her friend’s pussy. The two women embraced in a kiss and were feeling each other’s breasts. John wanted to fuck the girl, fucking his wife, so he came in behind Allie and gently slid his cock up her cunt. He set a fierce pace, moving Allie’s pelvis with each one of his thrusts faster and faster into his wife’s pussy.

The sound of the moans and groans was so exciting. Finally, the vibrator became too much for Linda and she erupted into an almighty orgasm. With this Natalie turned and jumped up into her boyfriend’s arms. He used his strength to bounce her up and down on his cock until he could not resist and shot his load up her pussy.

Kim had to let go of Rick with Natalie attached to him, and concentrated on the feelings she was getting from Andre’s cock. She leaned over the edge of the tub and allowed Andre to really slam his cock hard into her. Andre and Kim both came at the same time and flopped down into the warm water totally exhausted.

The dildo had worked a treat on Nadia bringing her to an intense orgasm and so Allie turned it on herself, masturbating while John changed positions and started fucking her up the ass. The pleasure was intense and John cried out as both he and Allie spasmed through simultaneous orgasms. He could feel her spasms on the end of his penis and he held his position until the very last one.

The eight friends all laid back in the hot water. The water was overflowing onto the floor but nobody had the energy to move. What a game! Natalie could be wasting her talents working at her Pharmaceutical company. Did her colleagues know what she did on weekends?

Several weeks later, a package came in the mail addressed to both Allie and Andre. Natalie had made a memoire of their weekend as a ‘thank you’ for the great time that she had. The album contained a selection of the photos that Nadia had taken, positioned strategically so that no genitals were visible.

“Oh trust me Natalie, it was my pleasure," Allie commented to herself!

Published 
Written by p90sex90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments