Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Trip to the Bar

"We met a sexy lady at the bar and had a fantastic night."

26
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Kay and I decided to go to a local bar for a couple of drinks. While we were there, a very sexy woman kept flirting with Kay. Kay went to the restroom and the woman followed her in there.

While they were washing their hands, the woman looked at Kay and whispered, “If you come home with me, you will have a very interesting night”.

She was just a little shorter than Kay. Her sexy breasts were just a little larger than Kay’s, which is about the size of melons.

When Kay came back to the table, the woman was behind her and rubbed Kay’s sexy ass as she walked by. I looked at Kay and asked, “What was that about?”

Kay smiled at me and whispered what the woman said in the restroom. I looked at Kay and asked, “What did you tell her?”

Kay looked at me and whispered, “Nothing yet, I wanted to talk to you. What do you think?”

"I would love to see the two of you naked in bed, having sex”, is what I told Kay.

Kay goes over and invites the woman to join us. She comes over to the table and introduces herself, “I am Lisa and I find your wife totally hot and sexy”.

She holds Kay’s hand and leans over and kisses her on the lips, very passionately.

We talked to her and found out that she was married, and her husband was home and was ok with her bringing another couple home with her. She did ask, “How did we feel about swapping partners?”

We looked at each other and Kay leaned over and told her, "That we were willing to try anything once".

She said, “Great, here is the address in case we get separated.”

We followed her to her house, went inside, and met her husband, Jim. As Jim is getting us drinks, Lisa begins to kiss and make out with Kay on the couch right beside me.

Jim comes back with the drinks; we sit and talk about sex and what turns us on and what are our turn-offs. During the conversation, Lisa has put her hand under Kay’s bra and top, fondling Kay’s breasts.

Kay had finished her drink, opened Lisa’s blouse, and pulled Lisa's bra up and over Lisa’s breasts. Lisa took Kay’s hand and told us that they were going to the bedroom for private time.

They went walking down the hall and went into the bedroom. Jim looked at me and suggested that we go downstairs and get to know each other better. I put my drink down and followed him down the stairs.

Once we got down into the finished basement he turned and kissed me square on the lips. After we finished kissing, he said, “I do hope you are bi-sexual”.

I looked at him and said, “That I was bi-curious, and this would be the first time with another man".

We both stripped naked and were kissing each other, he stopped me before I took off my underwear. He put his fingers inside the waistband and slowly slid them down till my semi-hard cock was free. Jim leaned over and put his mouth on my cock and sucked me briefly.

I stepped out of my underwear and could hear water running upstairs. Jim looked at me and said, “Don’t worry, that is Lisa and Kay taking a warm bubble bath”.

We went into the big shower in the basement, where Jim took his warm soapy hands and began to rub my body all over and bathed me. He took his time soaping up my now hard cock and my ass.

After the shower, we went and sat in the large sauna. We sat and talked about sex and how good it felt in the shower. Jim said, “Just relax and he would be back in a couple of minutes.

He went upstairs and into the one room where Lisa was starting to tie Kay spread-eagle onto a table with a thin mattress. Lisa was starting to tie Kay’s left arm to a corner of the bed with a silk scarf.

Jim walked in naked and started to bind Kay’s legs to the bottom of the table, with her legs spread wide. As Lisa was binding Kay’s right arm to the table, she paused and put her soft lips on Kay’s clit

They semi-reclined the table to about a forty-five-degree angle. Lisa then gave Kay a drink from a glass with a straw. After the drink, Lisa began massaging Kay’s breasts.

Jim had left the women and came back to the sauna. He announced that it was time for us to go up and be with the women. When I got up, I was just a little wobbly and I could feel the alcohol in the drink Jim had made me.

We went upstairs to be with the women and were naked. When we went into the room Lisa was teasing Kay’s pussy with a seven-inch dildo. I go over and kiss Kay passionately.

Jim took me by the shoulder and leads me to a second table and restrained me to the table like Kay was on. They used leather straps on my arms and legs.

As they were strapping me down, I noticed that Jim's cock was rock hard and that there was cum dripping down Lisa’s leg. They had reclined my table back like Kay’s table and we were facing each other.

Lisa stayed at my table and started by putting a condom on my hard cock and then she takes and runs her hands up and down my body getting me more aroused.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

Jim went over to Kay’s table and started at her knees and slowly kissed and licked his way up to just below Kay’s pussy. He then began to kiss and suck on Kay’s nipples. As Kay got more excited, Jim took a pair of nipple clamps and put them on her nipples.

I was so busy watching Kay, I did not realize that Lisa had been sucking on my nipples and was putting nipple clamps on them.

As Lisa was rubbing her soft sexy breasts and hands all over my body and I was powerless to touch her, I was getting extremely aroused and excited. She did spend time rubbing her breasts on both sides of my cock, just getting me that much more excited.

Jim was taking his time teasing Kay’s clit and pussy with both his tongue and his hard cock and the wet tip. He did not slide into Kay, just rubbing her on the outside of her labia lips and the tip of her excited clit.

Looking at Kay I could see that she was extremely aroused and really wanted to cum. But, restrained like I was there was no way for her to either touch herself or Jim.

Jim and Lisa stopped touching us and started touching each other in front of us between our two tables Lisa is sucking Jim’s cock and fondling his balls. He was getting close.

Lisa leaned over a couch and Jim easily slid his cock into her wet pussy after eating her out and flicking her clit with his tongue. We watched as Jim was sliding his hard cock so deep into Lisa’s pussy, we could hear and watch as his balls were slapping her ass.

After cumming they turned towards Kay and me, Jim just smiled and said, “Now it is your turn to cum.”

Jim walked over to my table and started fondling my balls, I was already extremely hard from Lisa and then from watching them fuck. In the meantime, Lisa walked over to Kay and slid her fingers between Kay’s legs, and began to fondle her clit and her labia lips.

Jim leaned over and took my hard cock in his mouth and started giving me the most fantastic blow job that I had ever had. He was sucking me and fondling my balls. He also took the butt plug out of my ass and it felt so good.

I looked over and watched as Lisa was going down on Kay and had released her one leg. Lisa wanted access to also lick and suck on Kay’s sweet ass. Kay was close to having an orgasm and moaning softly.

Jim had me close and slid his finger inside my ass to massage my prostate. I started cumming and came hard. I filled the condom up so full that it fell off my cock. After seeing me cum so hard Kay had an orgasm that had her shaking all over. It was a minute or a little more before she stopped shaking.

First, they took my restraints off and stood my table up and we walked over to the couch in the room, with Lisa on one side and Jim on the other. They went over to Kay and took her restraints off and put her table up and then walked Kay over to the couch with Jim on one side and Lisa on the other.

Then all four of us walked downstairs naked. Jim got us fruit juice drinks, the four of us all got into the hot tub. We all talked out the fantastic sex we just had. After about thirty minutes in the hot tub, Jim took Kay’s hand and helped her out of the hot tub.

They walked over to the one bed that was down there after Kay and Jim had dried each other off. I looked at Lisa and held out my hand, she took it and we got out and dried each other off. We went over to the other bed and got on the bed and started to kiss and fondle each other.

Jim was doing the same with Kay on their bed. I happened to look over to see Kay straddling Jim’s face and he was doing an outstanding job of licking and sucking her. Kay was enjoying herself going down on Jim.

I was going down on Lisa in sixty-nine as she was under me sucking my balls and sucking my cock. Lisa said it was time for me to get onto my back as she wanted to ride me reverse cowgirl and I could watch her beautiful ass.

As I got on my back, with Lisa squatting over my cock and sliding it inside her very wet pussy, I noticed that Kay had changed and was riding Jim in the cowgirl position. It was good and I loved watching Kay’s breasts bouncing up and down.

The four of us came at about the same time with the women collapsing in the arms of the men whose cocks were still inside their full pussies. We all fell asleep like that and woke up at about six in the morning.

Jim said he was going to make breakfast for the four of us and not to bother to dress as we were all going to take a shower and enjoy the sauna before going home. After an exceptionally fine breakfast and shower. We talked in the sauna and made plans to spend next weekend with them.

They did promise that it would be a weekend to remember and that we would be doing something different and exciting.

We had oral sex in the sauna before heading for home.

Till next weekend.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments