Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Stories: Ocean City Company

"My future wife and I take a trip to vacation with friends when a drunken night turns into threesome"

32
13 Comments 13
19.2k Views 19.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words
I had just graduated from college. Sheri and I were heading to Ocean City for a week with friends of mine from school.

Bob was in all of my classes from sophomore to senior year. We became pretty good friends. He was actually kind of an asshole, but his girlfriend, Christina, was ridiculously hot. Frankly, I never understood exactly what she saw in him.

Christina flirted with me all the time, which pissed Bob off but neither of us cared. She knew I was into her, but also knew that Sheri and I planned on getting married after she was done with school the following year.

Christina was about the same height as Sheri, 5’6” or so, with long blond hair and big, beautiful blue eyes. She was a dancer, so her body was immaculate. Her legs were strong and toned and her ass was perfection. To top everything off, Christina had an amazing pair of tits as well. Once at school, on a day that Bob was home sick or something, she tried talking me into a quickie in the elevator. She unbuttoned her blouse enough to give me a full view of her lacy white bra encasing her fabulous breasts. To this day, I don’t know how I resisted.

Sheri really didn’t like Bob either. He was kind of arrogant for no reason, other than the fact he figured out some way to Christina to fuck him.

In any case, we headed to Ocean City in separate cars. It was a six hour drive from Pennsylvania to Maryland, so Sheri and I talked about things we wanted to do for the week. Sheri wore a bikini top on the trip down, I think specifically so I could stare at her breasts for hours on end. She even gave me a hand job on the trip down.

I can honestly say that Sheri and I never had more sex than we did on that trip. Bob and Christina would go jet skiing, lay on the beach, go out on party boats, and Sheri and I would stay in the room and fuck as often as we could. Sheri told me the more we had sex, the hornier she became.

Two nights before we went home, the four of us went to bar for dinner and drinks. Luckily for me, I have a really high tolerance for alcohol. Sheri and Christina, however, did not have such stamina. Sheri was drunk after about a half of a glass of her vodka cranberry. It took Christina maybe a full drink, but results were the same.

One thing that happens to Sheri when she’s drinking is she loves talking about sex. With Christina being drunk too, it was a most interesting conversation. Sheri asked her things that she would never talk about sober. She asked Christina if she enjoyed the taste of cum, if she liked giving head, if she’d ever tried anal, and more.

Bob was a little tipsy now too, so he was all too excited to have Christina answer the questions. Sheri was rubbing my leg as Christina answered. Christina said she liked giving head and having cum shot in her mouth. It wasn’t until she said that she had tried anal sex that the alarm signals went off. Bob realized that she had not had anal sex with him.

He won’t admit, to this day, but he was pissed. Christina told Bob that she didn’t like it and it hurt much more than she had expected. Bob was having none of it. He kept pressing her to tell him who it was with, but she wouldn’t answer.

Sheri, sensing the tension, turned the whole evening around with her next comment. She looked at Bob and said, “I’ve had a girl’s fingers in my ass, but never someone’s dick.”

Christina and Bob both stared at her in amazement.

“Get the fuck outta here,” Bob exclaimed.

Sheri replied, “It’s true. Only once.”

Christina quickly put her elbows on the table to hold her head up and said, “Tell me, tell me.”

Sheri proceeded to tell them both about the night in high school when she, Tara, Charlene, and Heather had at each other all night. She told them, in as much detail as she could remember in her state, all of the things they did together and how good everything felt.

I was watching Christina as Sheri told her story and her mouth was nearly watering at the thought of the acts Sheri was describing. Then, as Sheri spoke, Christina’s eyes starting closing and her breathing was noticeably different.

I looked over and noticed that Bob’s hand had disappeared under the table. Sheri noticed too.

Just before her story was over, Sheri blurted out, “Are you fingering her right now?!”

Bob shook his head yes as Christina started to quiver in her chair. She was done and both Sheri and I were impressed that she could cum without making a sound. Unless you were watching her closely, you’d never know.

At that point, Bob told me flat out that he was going to get drunk. The bar was serving some kind of special mixed drink called a sex bitch. It was vodka, rum, and some other kind of alcohol mixed with pineapple and apple juice. I don’t know exactly how many he had, but he was an absolute mess by the time we were ready to leave.

Sheri and Christina were walking arm in arm as I essentially carried Bob to the car. I put Bob in the front seat of the car because it was easier. Christina climbed in the back and Sheri got herself into the seat behind me.

I pulled out of the parking lot onto the strip and both girls were just giggling in the back seat. They weren’t talking, so I had no idea what they were giggling about.

Our hotel was only a few miles away, but the strip was packed with cars. It took about five minutes to get to the bar, but almost thirty to get back.

As I sat in traffic, Christina was the first to speak up. She pulled herself up against the seat and made sure Bob was not listening.

“Looks like I’m not gettin' any from him tonight,” she said playfully.

Sheri laughed out loud and I said in return, “Didn’t you already get some tonight?”

“I could have done that myself,” she replied. “That warm up in the bar just makes me want to get fucked even more.”

She looked at me in the rear view mirror, then turned her attention to Sheri.

“After listening to you tonight, I realized I’ve been going about this all wrong,” she said to her. I saw her hand reach out and touch Sheri’s breast through her shirt. “I’ve been trying to fuck him all this time, when I should have been coming after you.”

Sheri grabbed Christina by the back of the head and started kissing her. I glanced as often as I could to see their tongues intertwining and their hands all over each other’s body.

When we got to the hotel, the two girls kept kissing and mauling each other in the backseat.

“Let’s go upstairs,” I said to them.

We got out of the car and the two girls started walking to the stairs to go to our room. I retrieved Bob from the front seat of the car, put him up over my shoulder, and carried him to the room.

When we finally got upstairs, I went into Bob and Christina’s room and threw Bob on his bed. He never even flinched.

I had planned to go get a drink from the kitchen, but as I left I saw a trail of clothes on the floor leading to our room. When I got in the room, there were Sheri and Christina naked on the bed and kissing like they were in the car.

Sheri was sitting against the headboard while Christina was kneeling to her side. Christina fondled Sheri’s breasts as their lips continued to meet. I watched Sheri’s hands start to rub Christina’s back and start to reach further down her body each time.

Christina’s back arched as Sheri’s hand found her ass and her fingers start caressing her ass crack. Christina reached her hand down and started fingering Sheri’s pussy. There was no build up at all, she just shoved two or three fingers into Sheri’s cunt and started plugging away.

Sheri broke their kiss and started moaning. Her head fell backwards until the wall was holding her up. Christina shifted her body closer to Sheri so she could move further down her body. Instead, Sheri’s mouth found Christina’s tits. I watched as her lips wrapped around Christina’s nipples.

Both of these hot women were panting at this point. Sheri pushed Christina back so she was lying on the bed. She spread her legs apart, rubbed her hand across Christina’s pussy, then knelt down in front of her. Sheri pushed her mouth onto Christina’s wet cunt and a wave of pleasure crashed over Christina. Sheri took two of her fingers and pushed them inside Christina while her tongue continued licking her clit.

I looked across the hall to see if Bob was even conscious. Her wasn’t, thank God. I shut the door to his room and then to ours so he wouldn’t hear anything. As much as I wanted Christina, the thought of him getting to touch Sheri was repulsive to say the least.

Christina was screaming and moaning now as Sheri continued licking and fingering her. I took my clothes off and sat on the other bed in the room. I gripped my cock as I continued watching the show.

Only minutes later, Christina started cumming. She screamed loud enough that everyone in the hotel knew what was going on in the room. Sheri moved her mouth from Christina, but left her fingers pulsating inside her pussy. Christina’s body gyrated as her orgasm continued. Sheri smiled as she watched Christina finish her orgasm.

Sheri turned and looked at me. She let her eyes shift to my hard dick in my hand. She closed her eyes then opened them sensually.

“Are you gonna join us or what?” she asked.

I got up from the bed and started to walk over. Sheri jumped off the bed and left Christina lying there. Sheri dropped to her knees in front of me. She took me directly into her mouth as I met her between the beds. Her mouth felt incredible. It was so warm and knowing that it was just filled with Christina’s juices made the sensation even better.

Christina was fingering herself watching us. Sheri was taking me so deep into her mouth. Without taking me out, she reached back and grabbed Christina by the arm. Sheri was pulling her down to the floor so she was kneeling next to her.

Sheri took my dick from her mouth and started slowly jerking me. She looked over at Christina and kissed her on the mouth again. Sheri then put her hand on the back of Christina’s head and pushed her toward my cock. Christina looked up at me as my dick slid into her mouth. I looked over at Sheri and she was staring into my eyes too. Sheri has some of the best “fuck me eyes” you’ll ever see and they were on full display.

Christina started blowing me faster and Sheri started fingering herself watching her go. After a few minutes, Sheri started kissing Christina’s breasts. She kissed up her body, her neck, and then her lips as she forced her to pull my dick from her mouth.

Their tongues whirled around each other. It was mesmerizing to watch. When Sheri stopped, she started licking the side of my cock. Christina wrapped her hand around the base of dick and started licking the other side. Their mouths and tongues would meet at my head and momentarily I felt both their mouths on my cock.

I relive those mental pictures all the time as we’ve gotten older. The site of these two absolutely stunning women pleasuring me was almost too much to bear.

Sensing I was getting close, Sheri stopped and pushed Christina away.

“Not yet,” she said to me.

Christina started kissing Sheri’s tits now while I stood there with my dick dangling over their faces.

Sheri looked up at me and said, “We’re yours tonight.”

I kissed Sheri on the lips, then her cheek, and then whispered in her ear, “I love you baby.”

“I love you too,” she replied.

With that, I pulled Christina by the arm and pushed her onto the bed. She started to roll over, but I caught her and pushed her to stay on her back. Her legs were hanging off the bed, so I reached down and held them apart. I pushed my cock into her pussy and started slowly fucking her.

Sheri kissed me and let her fingers find Christina’s clit. Christina moaned as I fucked her harder. Sheri left my lips and moved her mouth between Christina’s legs.

AndreaGazelaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreaGazelaTS

She let her tongue lazily lick against my cock as it entered Christina. Then she let her tongue shift between my cock and Christina’s clit.

Sheri continued up her body until she was focused on Christina’s tits. She took her nipple into her mouth as I quickened my pace again. I was fucking Christina really hard now. Sheri kept pushing up her body until she met Christina’s lips with her own.

They kissed for a few moments while I kept pumping Christina hard and fast. Sheri then pulled herself from Christina’s body and turned around on the bed so she was facing me. She watched me fuck Christina for a few seconds then started to slowly move across the bed.

Christina’s eyes were closed so she couldn’t see Sheri starting to mount her face. She spread her legs and pressed her wet pussy against Christina’s lips. Without hesitation, Christina started licking Sheri’s cunt. I watched as Sheri closed her eyes and cooed as her clit was being slowly licked. Sheri grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples to increase the sensation.

She opened her eyes and stared at me for a minute, then shifted her eyes to watch my member penetrating Christina. She then lay down on top of Christina in 69 position. Sheri’s tongue started to return the favor to Christina. She tickled Christina’s clit as my cock continued deeper into her.

It wasn’t long before Christina started to cum again. Between my cock and Sheri’s tongue, this one was much more intense then the first. Her screams were muffled by Sheri’s pussy filling her mouth.

Sheri kept licking until she could feel Christina relax. I pulled myself out of Christina and Sheri almost instantly put me into her mouth. She sucked me slow and deep. Christina stopped sucking on Sheri and I could hear her breathing heavily.

“Are you going to fuck me now?” Sheri asked as she pulled me from her mouth.

“Turn around,” I said to her.

She picked herself up and spun around, still on top of Christina’s body. I watched their beautiful breasts mash together as the weight of Sheri’s body pressed onto Christina’s.

Sheri lifted her ass enough so I could enter her from behind. She moaned as I shoved myself inside of her. I watched as Christina wrapped her arms around Sheri and moved her hands down to her ass. Christina squeezed her ass cheeks as my dick pushed as deep inside of Sheri as I could.

The site before me was fantastic. Sheri was, and is, the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Seeing this other totally hot woman caress her body as I made love to her was incredible. I was ready to cum in no time.

I pulled myself from Sheri’s opening and quickly shifted around their bodies. They were kissing again, so I feverishly slid my dick between each of their opening lips as the cum erupted from my shaft. Both women licked my cock and tasted my cum as it flowed from me. I watched as it dripped from Christina’s chin onto her breasts.

When I finished, they each took a turn taking me into their mouths. Sheri leaned down and licked my cum from Christina’s tits, then from her chin and lips. They continued kissing for a few moments after that exchange when Christina’s hands found Sheri’s pussy once again.

As Christina started gently fingering Sheri’s clit, Sheri said, “Well only one of us hasn’t got to cum yet.”

Christina smiled and shoved Sheri back down on the bed. Her mouth went directly between Sheri’s legs and assaulted her cunt. It didn’t take her long to find the right spot either. Christina was furiously licking Sheri’s clit, sending her into a frenzy.

I walked up along the side of the bed to get a better view. As I did, Sheri reached out and grabbed my member with all her might. She tugged and pulled on me as Christina continued licking her pussy.

I knelt on the bed next to Sheri, removed her hand from my rod, and pushed my hard cock back into her mouth. I had learned from previous encounters that Sheri gave the absolute best blow jobs when someone was eating her pussy at the same time.

Sheri didn’t waste any time on foreplay either, she took me deep into her mouth right off the bat. There was no chance of me cumming again so soon, so every few seconds she took me out of her mouth to catch her breath and moan.

About fifteen minutes later, Christina finally succeeded. Sheri started a violent orgasm. She was trashing all over the bed and screaming very loud. Christina kept licking her clit until her body calmed, then rubbed her fingers against her pussy just to prolong Sheri’s ecstasy.

Christina grabbed my dick and said, “Lie down. I want to fuck again.”

I laid on my back in bed as Christina mounted me. She sat straight up on my dick and started pumping her hips on top of me. She took my hands and pulled them to caress her body as we fucked.

Sheri rolled over and laid on her side next to me. She watched Christina fuck me as she began to give me soft kisses on my neck.

“Enjoying yourself?” she whispered in my ear.

Christina felt so fucking good I couldn’t even answer.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Sheri said to me as she started to move again.

This time, Sheri rose to her knees and started kissing Christina’s tits as she continued fucking me hard and fast. Christina sighed with the added pleasure and starred into Sheri’s eyes with an approving look.

Sheri then moved herself to the top of the bed and climbed onto my mouth. She pressed her soaking wet pussy against my lips and started fucking my mouth. Within moments, she was hanging onto the headboard for dear life. Unlike Christina, who took some time, I knew exactly what Sheri liked.

We did this for a few minutes, then Sheri leaned back and said to Christina, “Switch with me.”

With that, the best hour of my life to that point had started. Every fifteen minutes or so, they traded places. One on my cock and one on my mouth.

“Cover me in cum,” Christina said to me while I was penetrating her with my tongue. “Shoot it all over my face and tits.”

With the night I was having, Christina talking like that didn’t even shock me.

Christina lifted herself up from my mouth and turned around to face Sheri, pressing her pussy and ass back against my mouth.

“I want his cum!” she shouted to Sheri. “I want it on my face.”

“He has to make us both cum again first,” Sheri replied with a straining voice.

I didn’t need to respond with words. I started licking Christina’s cunt as fast as I could. She started moaning and I knew she was close. Just to shock her, I pushed my fingers against her asshole as I continued licking.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” she responded.

I never pushed my fingers into her ass, but kept a steady motion around the opening to enhance the sensation.

“I’m gonna cum. Oh, I’m gonna cum,” she yelled. “Fuck me. Make me cum.”

It only took a few more seconds to make it happen. I felt her juices poor onto my mouth and tongue. Her body shook and she could barely catch her breath.

While Christina was recovering, I pushed her off my mouth and grabbed Sheri by the legs.

“Get up here!” I commanded.

She lifted herself off my cock and quickly moved to my lips. I found the spot and went to work.

Christina moved up next to my ear and said, “Make her cum, then I’ll let you cum. I want it all.”

I licked Sheri’s wet cunt like I had never licked it before. I looked up with her straddling my mouth to see her squeezing her nipples and breasts while panting loudly. I spread her swollen lips with my fingers to get my full tongue against her clit.

Christina wrapped her hand around my cock and started pumping quickly. I had seen facials on porn videos but never tried it with Sheri. I was excited to see if Christina was going to let me fire all over her like she was saying. I had to concentrate so I didn’t blow my load before accomplishing my goal.

I continued pushing my tongue against Sheri’s clit until her climax commenced. She squeezed her tit as her orgasm took over. Sheri moaned wildly and grabbed the back of my head with her free hand, forcing me hard against her pussy.

Once Sheri was finished, she rolled herself from my mouth and rested her body against Christina’s. Christina wrapped her arm around Sheri and caressed her nipple as she continued stroking my dick. She leaned down to Sheri’s ear and said, “Watch.”

Christina kissed Sheri on the mouth then crawled over my body. She dismounted the bed and kneeled on the floor. Christina grabbed me by the leg and pulled me to stand in front of her.

I kissed Sheri as I got up and stood directly over Christina’s waiting face.

“Come on,” Christina said. “Give it to me.”

I started jerking myself off right in front of her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and let it lightly brush the tip of my cock. That was all I needed.

A think rope of cum shot from my cock across her beautiful face. She opened her mouth and I watched as the second huge load landed across her nose and on her tongue. I continued to cum, covering her face with my hot seed. She took me into her mouth and sucked the remaining cum from my cock.

I collapsed on the bed next to Sheri and admired my work. Christina’s face seemed to glow as Sheri and I watched my cum run over her face.

She got up and ran to the bathroom, taking a towel from the rack. The water turned on and Sheri took my attention away.

Sheri’s hand wrapped around my still throbbing cock and said, “That was so fucking good.”

“It was!” I replied.

Christina re-emerged from the bathroom and slithered her naked body onto the bed on my other side. Her hand joined Sheri’s on my shaft and their fingers intertwined.

“This just turned into a great vacation,” Christina said. She looked over at Sheri and said, “Have you ever done that before?”

“No. I didn't know if I’d like that,” she replied. “Did Bob want that?”

“I don’t know,” she answered. “I’ve never let Bob do that.”

Sheri looked surprised.

Christina continued, “Bob doesn’t know some of the stuff I do. Let’s just say he doesn’t really satisfy me all the time.”

I interjected, “Well any time you need some more satisfaction, just let me or Sheri know.”

Christina and Sheri smiled, then Christina said, “I definitely will.”

Christina confessed to us that night that she had cheated on Bob many times. She said she loved Bob, but she needed things sexually that he couldn’t give her. She told us that she had been with two guys a few times and how much she loved it. She loved being the center of attention.

Sheri and I just laid there and listened.

Christina then continued that she had only been with another girl once and it didn’t go very well. She said that our fun that night may have changed her mind.

Sheri then told her about some of the times that we had had with our friends. Christina told Sheri she was surprised because Sheri seemed like such a good girl.

I told Christina she’d be shocked if she knew.

Christina then said she had to go back to her room so Bob wouldn’t find out.

“We can do this again?” she asked.

“We’ll talk when we get home,” Sheri replied.

She kissed us both and left the room.

Sheri rolled over and turned off the lights. She pushed her naked, sweaty body against mine and wrapped around arms around me.

“Good night my love,” she whispered.

“I love you baby. Sweet dreams,” I replied.

Footnote:

My wife and I have been married for fifteen years and have been together since we were only sixteen years old. Over the years, we’ve grown as lovers and had a wide variety of sexual experiences. As we’ve gotten older, we’re soon to be forty, our experiences have only gotten more and more intense and satisfying. Recently, we have been really turned on telling others about our stories and decided it would be fun to post a sort of history to our favorite erotic story site. There will be many, many stories written and we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them happen.

Published 
Written by ghengis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments