Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Second Night At That Adult Cinema

"Angela's second venture into the dark world of adult cinemas"

50
15 Comments 15
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

This is the story of Angela and I venturing to that adult cinema for the second time.

After that amazing first visit to the Soho cinema, we spoke about us both returning there again in time.

Angela seemed very keen. She knew how much of a turn-on it was for me, and she confessed she had enjoyed the male attention that night and it revealed a side to her I had not known until then.

About a month later, on another Saturday evening we had been drinking and messing around after dinner, and this time it was she who suggested we jump on the Tube and venture into Central London and re-visit that cinema.

She didn’t ask me what I thought she should wear this time, so she quickly dashed upstairs after I said yes to her idea.

30 minutes later she came down, and as last time, I was enchanted by what she was wearing, or rather NOT wearing!

She had on a white satin bra, a matching white suspender belt, and silver satin knickers.

She had teamed this with white fishnet stockings and black patent high-heeled court shoes. Her make-up and hair looked fabulous as usual.

She looked stunning, her lips glossy with a darkish pink lipstick.

I asked her what she hoped to do there tonight and she simply said, ‘A lot more fun, Mark!’

She slipped her black swing coat on as before, buttoned it up, and fastened the belt and we were both ready to go!

Months beforehand, I had confessed to her one night while we were fooling around and asking each other what our top fantasies were, how much I fantasised about watching her being fucked by a group of guys while I watched. To my complete surprise she was not shocked at hearing this, but simply asked me what it was that turned me on so much about this. We spoke at length about my fantasy, and I secretly wondered at the time if she would ever go this far.

As you know she eventually accepted my dare that we visit a West End adult cinema together as I wrote in the first story.

Back to the night in question, as before on the train ride into London, Angela allowed her coat to fall open a little as she sat next to me, other passengers would no doubt be getting a large flash of white fishnet stockings and I noticed a few men in the train compartment eyeing her shiny black patent heels and toned legs.

We just went to a pub only this time, and as last time she made sure any people there got a good flash of her white fishnet-encased legs and her patent heels. The coat has quite a low top button as you may recall, and I couldn’t help wondering if anyone was pondering over what she had on underneath..or didn’t have on. Of course, she didn’t remove the swing coat in the pub, but she did have a cheeky look on her face each time she crossed her legs and the coat fell open.

After suitably loaded with Dutch courage, she told me she was ready to go to the cinema, so we left the pub and walked across the square to the Adult video shop that housed the cinema below.

As happened last time the guy at the door asked her if she was sure she wanted to go inside. Angela replied in her sultry way that she was as we had both been before last month. The door guy grinned and told her it was busy downstairs, and he added that she would be a popular girl if she was there to play.

She gave me a cheeky smile and I knew then she was in the mood for a slutty time down there, also she seemed much more confident this time.

We both paid and entered the shop, then made our way downstairs into the dimly lit corridor that led to the screen.

She held my hand tightly and we pushed the door open.

As our eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, we could see the cinema was indeed busy, and I counted around 12 guys of all ages sitting in various seats throughout the cinema.

Once they noticed us and they saw her, as last time all eyes were on my girl.

We moved towards the fourth row from the front and took our seats, male eyes were still on Angela, following her every move as we sat down.

‘There are so many guys here tonight’ she said nervously.

I asked her if she wanted to leave and if she wasn’t comfortable playing with so many here.

‘No it's ok, I’ll be fine,' she replied.

After about 15 minutes she stood up, still with male eyes on her as she slowly undid the belt and buttons on her black coat, slipping it off her shoulders I did as before and took the coat and her bag then I moved to the far right and sat down in another empty seat. she stood there for a moment looking ravishing in her white satin bra, suspenders, silver knickers, and white fishnet stockings and sat down again.

Every guy in the place was now fully focused on her, wide-eyed one by one they got up and slowly moved closer to her. Each guy sat in the empty seats around her and two guys asked me if she was there to play.

I replied, ‘Oh yes, most definitely.’

I heard some of them talking to her and complimenting her, telling her how gorgeous she was, etc. I did hear one guy ask how far she was prepared to go that night, her reply was too quiet for me to hear but I noticed him grin at her, and he quickly sat down in an empty seat close by.

Slowly things started as they had last time, guys shuffled in closer, and the wandering hands began as they felt her body all over, her legs, arms, tummy, and her gorgeous silky silver knickers.

She parted her legs, head back, eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations of multiple hands on her body. Two guys behind her, each started kissing her neck and shoulders and after a few moments, they began slipping the white bra straps from her body.

She did nothing to stop them, she even leaned forward so they could undo the bra’s clasp behind her back. Once removed she tossed the bra over to me which I caught and placed on top of her black coat.

Next, I could see the guy in front of her reaching down to the sides of her silky knickers, and to my amazement, she lifted her hips and closed her legs so he could gently slide the knickers down her stockinged legs to the floor. She picked them up and again tossed them towards me and I placed them on top of her bra and coat.

I sat taking this all in speechless at the scene before me. She then parted her legs again and two pairs of hands were now exploring between her thighs.

I could see she was now getting very turned on as her head was fully back, her eyes closed and the two guys behind her were each kissing her fully on the mouth, she responded to each guy, kissing them deeply.

The wandering hands on her body continued, her legs apart and I could see hands were exploring her pussy intensely.

After around 30 mins of this, the men on each side of her helped her to her feet and she was led by her hands out of the row of seats and down to in front of the screen.

I now counted all the guys forming around her in a circle, the only seat now occupied was mine. I managed to catch her gaze and I mouthed, ‘Are you ok?’ she responded by smiling back at me and she mouthed a, ‘Yes.’

She now stood in just her white suspenders, white stockings, and those black high heels.

Her crowd of admirers was now surrounding her, and to see what was happening clearly, I had to stand up, even then I could only just see her.

Angela was only 5’2” and even wearing such high shoes she was still way smaller than the guys around her.

And like this, she was explored again by all of them, hands all over her, groping, caressing, and exploring her little body.

They were kissing her fully and those behind were again kissing her neck and shoulders. I could just about make out she had hands wandering over her small tits. It was simply incredible!

Slowly her group pushed her to her knees, she accepted this as I am sure she knew then what they wanted as each guy unzipped himself and all had their now hard cocks in hand and ready to offer her.

I stood watching as she began sucking each guy's hard cock in turn. Her delicate little hands were holding those to the side of her and stroking them as best she could.

After each guy had enjoyed her mouth working on their respective cocks, I noticed a few had already cum over her pretty face and I could see the spunk slick and shiny running down her neck. A couple of them held her head firmly during their turn and I heard the gasps of their impending climaxes, she swallowed some of their spunk greedily and obediently like the good slut she had now become.

After twenty minutes or so, of sucking cocks, the guys were talking to her and smiling. I could not hear what was being said, but she glanced at me smiling and said something back to them. They looked at me and one of them said something to me but again I couldn’t hear what it was. She was held by her arms and persuaded to lower herself down onto all fours.

LillySquirtShot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillySquirtShot

At this point, I was wondering if I was dreaming as a guy got behind her and two others knelt in front, and she was then spit-roasted right before my wide-open eyes.

I decided I had to get a better view, so I gathered up her clothes and moved to a nearer row of seats so I could watch them fucking my darling girl. This was a long-time fantasy of mine and it was going to happen right before my eyes!

The guys in front of her were taking turns using her mouth and eventually each one was ready to cum, so they pulled out and finished by wanking into her open mouth, spunk splashed over her face once more and I could see she was taking more in her mouth. She swallowed and as those guys came down from their eruptions they moved away to be replaced by two more guys, hard cocks in hand, which they offered to her lipsticked mouth.

After a short time, the guy fucking her made it clear he was about to cum and I wondered if he would pull out and cum over her bum but he was having none of it and after one last thrust he came inside my gorgeous girl.

She now seemed overtaken by lust and was focusing on the new cocks in front of her as another guy then moved in behind her and without pause, he slipped deep inside her used pussy, gripped her slender hips, and began fucking her hard.

I honestly could not believe my darling girl was now being virtually gang-banged right before my eyes and she seemed to be loving it! Around this time, I also noticed that the guy upstairs on the door had come down to the screen and was part of the crowd, his cock already in hand and hard as he took in the scene before him.

I watched closely as the second guy also came inside her, as he pulled out another guy moved round and stood behind her bum. His cock was rock hard and above average in size. He knelt behind her and changed his angle, lifting her hips with his hands.

She was still busy with the cocks in front of her, her hands working delicately and her mouth sucking each one in turn.

Suddenly she gasped and her head went back as the guy behind entered her. He then looked at me and said, ‘I am inside her tight bum man, and it feels fucking awesome.’

Unable to look away from what was happening, I was transfixed as her head went back and she gasped out loud this time, the guy grabbed her hair tightly with his free hand and he began fucking her ass slowly at first then building up to a rhythm. I could see his large cock now going all the way inside her little bum, now balls deep.

This seemed to egg on the guys using her mouth as well. They now held her firmly by her hair also as each one was now face fucking her furiously. The guys standing around now reduced to five or six were all watching, touching, and wanking their hard cocks.

By now I couldn’t resist getting my bursting cock out of my jeans, and I was wanking while watching the scene before me, it was amazing!

Suddenly the two guys using her mouth appeared about to cum. One at a time they withdrew their cocks and finished off by wanking over Angela’s face. The first covered her already spunky mouth, but the second guy amazed me. He came with such force that his first jet of cum went over her head leaving a string of spunk across her hair which landed on her lower back. It almost hit the guy fucking her bum it was that strong.

The rest of his spurts went over her forehead and nose. I thought I had seen it all but this was simply incredible and she was happy to let him finish his climax as she kept her head still and mouth open.

I couldn’t believe this was my beautiful young girl being gangbanged like a complete slut by these men.

The guy inside her bum was reaching his peak and he suddenly cried out and went full-on deep inside her little bum as he pumped his pent-up load inside her.

Another guy then stepped in behind her, and I think knowing she would allow anal he quickly took the first guy's place and slid deep inside her well-used bum, grabbing her hips as he began fucking her ass.

Again, she let out a gasp and her mouth was wide open as this guy pounded her tortured bum.

The last two guys then stood in front of her spunk-covered face, they too used her mouth and eventually came. This time both wanted her to swallow which she did gladly.

Around this time I reached my peak and erupted heavily over the back of the seat in front of me.

As for the question of whether any of them had used condoms, the lighting was way too dim for me to tell and to this day she never told me if they had. I suspect they did, to be honest, but as I say I cannot be sure.

Eventually, we found ourselves alone as the guys had all drifted away and upstairs to leave the cinema. We decided it was time to leave. I walked over to a now exhausted Angela and looked her over.

Her face was covered in spunk, it was dripping from her chin and there were cum streaks down her neck and some on her tits. She had spunk on her white stockings and her tummy, but the thing that stood out was the long strand of cum going across her hair, front to back, with Angela’s jet-black hair, it stood out clearly. She looked gorgeous like that, and I told her how amazed and proud I was about how far she went this time.

‘I couldn’t help myself,’ she said, ‘The way they were all touching and kissing me all over I have never been so turned on, Mark, ever,’ she added.

She then said she was going to get cleaned up in the toilets, but I stopped her as a wicked dare had just formed in my mind!

I stopped her heading to the toilets and said, ‘I dare you to come home on the tube with me like you are now, no cleaning up.’

‘You pervert,’ she said.

We both giggled and she then asked me for her coat, bra and knickers, as I went to pick them up I noticed the knickers were not on the pile, we both searched everywhere, under the seats and in the rows but they were gone.

‘One of your admirers must have stolen them,’ I said. Angela had a worried look on her face and said, ‘Those were one of my favourite pairs,’

‘How can I go on the tube all that way without knickers under my short coat?’

‘What choice do you have sweetheart,’ I said, ‘Besides it will be such a horny ending to a truly incredible evening.’

She was shaking her head and cursing as she put on her bra and slipped her coat on, buttoning it up and fastening the belt.

We made our way up the stairs and to the exit, as we passed the door guy said, ‘That was the horniest night here I have ever been part of babe.’

‘You were fucking amazing and are gorgeous.’

He added, looking at me, ‘You are one lucky fucker I can tell you that.’

As we stepped out into the night air he said, ‘I Hope you bring her back again soon.’

As we made our way to the tube station, she held my hand tightly. I looked at her face still bearing the cum stains from her pleasuring so many men at that cinema and to me, she looked more beautiful than I have ever seen her. Her heels clicked loudly on the pavement as we walked. People passed us by, but it was dark now, and I doubted many would notice her glazed face or the wet patch in her hair. Despite this, I could sense she was nervous.

Walking home I couldn’t help noticing her gorgeous legs in her white stockings flashing through the front of the coat as she walked.

‘You must hate me,’ she added, ‘You must think me a complete slut?’

‘No way,’ I said quickly, ‘Far from it darling, you were so amazing and it’s been a fantasy of mine since the night we first went to that cinema as you know.’

I added that I loved her more than ever right then and that she had excelled herself tonight.

As we got near our house, I dared her to open the coat before we got home and Angela being Angela, quickly un-belted and un-buttoned the coat revealing her nakedness, apart from her stockings and suspenders.

Indoors she quickly dashed upstairs to take a shower, after which we both talked about this incredible experience at that cinema!

She never appeared to me to be ashamed of what she did that night, or what she let the guys do to her.

Fortunately, she never caught anything nasty.

We did go back one more time…but that’s another story!

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments