Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Little Fantasy For Three

"All tied up and nowhere to go"

21
4 Comments 4
31.7k Views 31.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
A while back, a friend and I were chatting and he asked if Leah and I had ever been in a threesome with another man. I told him that we once had considered it with a good friend of ours named Tye, who Leah found very attractive and someone I trusted would not only be a good lover for her but also his participation would not threaten our relationship or harm the friendship. Although we had also discussed a threesome with me, Leah and another woman, the circumstances had not come about as yet, and, that’s another story!

In any event, she and I had often fantasized different scenarios that we felt would be very arousing but also perhaps avoid any awkward or nervous moments for all concerned. Often times as we discussed these scenarios it would lead to some very intense sex and awesome orgasms. With that in mind, I decided I would talk to my friend about our little fantasy and see if he would be willing to join us. By chance, Leah was visiting relatives up north for a few weeks and our friend Tye just happened to drop by one night to borrow some tools.

As friends are prone to do, we started talking about old times, ex girlfriends and other things that most men rarely talk about. Most men are very reluctant to talk about their sexual attitudes and experiences openly and honestly; however, Tye and I were very secure about these issues without the false bravado or bragging that lots of men use to hide their sexual insecurities. Since we were having such a good visit, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to ask him about a threesome with Leah and me. As I explained our fantasy to him, he listened patiently not showing any response at first. As I expected, he was willing as long as everyone was OK with it. I only told him in vague terms what our fantasy was. Basically, I explained that Leah had a fantasy to put on a little erotic show for the two of us and didn’t offer much detail beyond that. In fact I told him that I couldn't guarantee that acting out this fantasy would result in him having sex with Leah, but at the very least it would be one hell of an erotic show, where it might lead would be totally up to Leah and how the evening played out. He said that was not a problem and then jokingly said "don't mind taking one for the team if I have to."

We both had a good laugh and told him that I appreciated his understanding and discretion, which was never in doubt. As to when this fantasy may come to pass, only time and opportunity would tell. That’s how we left it and the topic never came up again.

Several weeks later when Leah returned from her trip, I told her about the conversation Tye and I had. She reacted with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement, her conflicting emotions only served to heighten her arousal about this fantasy. It also made us give serious thought to how this fantasy would be played out. We both felt that it had the potential to be awkward and nerve racking if not done properly. I recounted to her that I had explained to Tye that she wanted to put on a little erotic show for the two of us and that’s how the fantasy would have to begin. After a great deal of thought and more than one night of intense sex, we came up with the following scenario to initiate our little threesome. Once the fantasy began, we would let things progress as circumstances evolved.

A couple of months later, Tye called and said he was going to be in our area that evening and wondered if we would share a bottle of wine with him. I told him to come on by, he’s always welcome here. I hung up the phone and looked over at Leah. “Tye is coming by tonight” I said with a naughty grin. We decided that now was the time to put our plan into action! When he arrived, Leah was in the bedroom with the door closed, ready and waiting to live out our fantasy. I casually mention to Tye that Leah wanted to show us a surprise in the bedroom and would he like to join me to see what was up (I gave him a wink to clue him in on what was coming next). As we entered the bedroom, it was lit only by candle light and soft but sensual music filled the room. As our eyes adjusted, we were welcomed by the sight of Leah laying face up on the waterbed in very sheer lingerie with sexy silk stockings, garter belts and most importantly a blindfold. I motioned to Tye not to make any sounds as we were to be completely silent to conceal which of us was where in the room. As he and I settled in for the show, Leah started off by gently massaging her breasts and occasionally tweaking her nipples.

Next, her hands slid down her flat little tummy and eventually to all her wonderful sexually sensitive areas. Initially, Tye and I were to simply watch and enjoy as her state of arousal continued to build with every stroke of her hands. Blindfolded, she could only guess at the effect her little show was having on the two of us. Of course, this made it even more exciting for her as her anticipation of things to come rose with every passing minute. Piece by piece, she removed her lingerie with the exception of a very sheer thong. Pleasuring herself and her grateful audience all the while, she inevitably brought herself to an intense initial orgasm with her own hands. Once this occurred, it was our cue to become more than spectators and actively participate in her pleasures. Still blindfolded, we loosely tied her wrists with silk ties to the headboard above her head. This would insure she could not use her hands to easily identify which lover’s hands, lips or other parts were doing what where. Still silent, both of us stripped to our shorts and began by slowly rubbing her feet, ankles and calves with her favorite lotion, taking our time to cover every inch of skin.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

We slowly proceeded up our respective legs, continuing the slow massage until we reached her very wet pussy. Her moans and squirming assured us we were having the desired effect. To further heighten her arousal, we did not touch her pussy; instead we proceeded to her abdomen and breasts, constantly massaging her gently.

She was squirming helplessly in anticipation of things to come. Once we had thoroughly applied the lotion all over her with our hands, we each simultaneously begin to nibble and kiss her very aroused nipples while fondling her breasts with our hands. Hands tied and blindfolded, she was at our mercy. Her arousal was clear by the dripping wetness seeping thru her sheer thong. We were driving her crazy with anticipation and loving every minute of it.

At last, we both began to rub the inside of her thighs, running our fingers under the edge of her thong just barely brushing against her now inflamed lips. She began begging us to do something, anything to her swollen pussy. We were still silent, but we obliged her request by removing her thong and simultaneously rubbing her pussy with our fingers for the next few minutes. She was now having constant small orgasms making her legs and tummy quiver with each rush. When she could take it no more, we started taking turns kissing and sucking on her very swollen clit while continuing to massage her body with our hands. At this point, we both removed our shorts and Tye centered himself between her legs so he could suck on her pussy in earnest. As he did, I moved towards the headboard and our sexy blonde’s talented hot moist mouth.

Leah was begging to suck on a hard cock and I was happy to provide it. Her hands still restrained, she almost swallowed me whole in one gulp. The heat of her mouth and tongue, combined with her world class oral skills almost took me over the edge too soon. I pulled back a little to slow the intensity down and teased her mouth and breasts with the head of my cock. All the while, Tye’s tongue had been finding all the right spots and Leah was now desperate to be fucked! I realize she is now on the verge of the most intense orgasm of her life. Suddenly, she stiffens and lets out a gasp. I turn to see Tye slowly sliding his very hard cock into her now sopping and writhing pussy. The sight of this is so hot, I almost cum just watching. Leah however, cannot hold back, she is cumming so hard she looks to be in her own orgasmic universe! I pull back a little so she can completely give in to the moment and I can enjoy the look of bliss which has now taken her away.

Tye is now slowly pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, pushing just a couple of inches at first and then ever so often he slides his entire eight inches all the way in, driving Leah new levels of pleasure every time. I notice his rhythm is starting to quicken and I’m sure his orgasm is coming soon. Leah can feel it too and asks for my hard cock in her mouth again so we can all climax together. I gladly slide it in her waiting mouth and she begins to suck on it with an intensity I’ve never felt before. At the same time, Tye’s face and his pace both reveal he is going to cum and quickly.

As his cock starts to jerk and spurt inside Leah’s hot pussy, she starts to cum again which then takes me over the edge too. All three of us came so hard that we almost fainted from sheer orgasmic pleasure. Completely drained of energy, Tye and I both collapse on Leah’s hot sexy body!

Exhausted, we all just lay there for a few minutes, unable to speak. A few minutes later, Leah reminds us now would be a good time to remove her blindfold and those silk ties from her wrists. Revealing her beautiful blue eyes, we all smile at each other and then start laughing from the sheer fun of it all. Tye and I are lying on either side of Leah enjoying that post orgasm relaxation feeling that men get. Leah, however, gets a spurt of energy and runs to the bathroom for a quick cleanup. A few minutes later, she returns with too moistened hot washcloths and announces that the guys could use a little cleanup also. She squats between us about knee high and proceeds to wash both our now somewhat limp cocks with the moist cloths. She was taking her time and the moist warmth felt great, neither of us was complaining.

In fact there was a noticeable recovery happening as both our cocks started to rise again. You could see by the twinkle in Leah’s eyes, she was proud and pleased with the results of her cleanup as both our cocks came to life again. She was particularly intrigued by Tye’s cock. Slightly longer and thinner than my own, until now she had been unable to see anything of it. Her interest was obvious and to be expected. I grinned at her and told her a closer inspection was ok with me. I looked over at Tye and asked “it’s ok with you isn’t it? “ The grin and the jerk of his cock as it rose to full attention was all the reply needed. At that, Leah grasped the base of his shaft, bent over and gently put her mouth around the head of his now engorged cock. As she did this, she reached over with her other hand and slowly started stroking my now very hard cock in rhythm with her mouth. In response, I reached under her tummy and found her excited pussy lips. I slipped one finger in just far enough to rub that special spot that sometimes makes her squirt. Her juices started to flow again as our fantasy continued.
Published 
Written by pussygalore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments