Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nightclub Dares at Cafe Gigi's

"Two plus two can be much more than four when strangers maximize possibilities on the dance floor."

6
2 Comments 2
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
You are wearing that outrageously sheer and elegant black top that I was shocked you would ever consider owning. My eyes were fed beauty the first moment I saw you in it. Your breasts looked luscious through the sheer panels down the center where it buttons. Your nipples are tantalizingly hidden yet noticeable in the less sheer sides. Your pants, a mixture of leather and sleekness, paint the curve of your ass like a panther coiled in the dark. All I could muster to say was a soft, "Wow" as if someone that lovely deserved to be revered.
The only place you could dare wear that top was Gigi's, one of Detroit's best kept secrets where a stage show of amazing female impersonators is led by a trans MC with a flair for catty humor. Gigi's draws straights and gays and everything in between to create an atmosphere of passion, permission and daring. Not long after we arrive, you point out a woman surrounded by three men and another woman. Her dress is rolled down from the top and up from the bottom until it is merely a band around her waist. Her breasts are bare. She is enjoying being fondled by all of them and relishes her moment as the center of all that attention. Perhaps unconsciously, she planted an idea in you and me that set the course of our evening in motion.

Before long, we're on the dance floor. The music is fast and fun. We aren't there for the music. You start swaying your hips and looking straight into my eyes. I do my best to connect with the music but, I have to admit, nothing else matters but you. Before long, my hands are on you moving up and down the sides of your thighs. Then, up and down your sides from your waist to the sides of your breasts. You move closer, place a knee between my legs and start grinding into me. I circle your waist, pull you close, and match your rhythm. You mean to use your body to make me hard. You succeed.

We catch the eye of two women dancing together nearby; a blonde who is taller, and a redhead. The blonde is slender but her body language says she is the more powerful of the two. The redhead has breasts clearly featured by the tight fire engine red top she’s wearing. They are breasts that would draw either attention or envy or both and evoke unrestrained pleasure. The buttons on her blouse are straining slightly. No one need ask if she is wearing a bra. These breasts would fill my hands. They are already filling the imagination of many who are eyeing her.

All four of us are dancing seductively and using our hands to tease our partners. We and the two women seem to fall into a kind of competition to turn our partners on as well as the other couple. They maneuver closer to us. We smile at one another, playful and flirty. The blonde has a killer smile filled with mischief. I move behind you and start to grind against you with my arms around your waist while we dance. The other women watch as I begin to move my hands up higher until they are slightly lifting your breasts. Your arms and hands move to cover my arms. Then your hands move even higher until they cover each of your breasts. Now my arms are crossed around you and so are yours.

In response to you fondling your breasts, the blonde woman moves behind her partner and wraps her hands around the waist of the redhead. As the music and grinding continues, her hands uncross and move down past the waist of the redhead until each hand rests inside her thighs. The redhead leans back and kisses her partner. When she does, the blonde moves her hand and cups the crotch of her partner. They look over at us to see our response. Taking the dare, you move your left arm down and backwards until you find my cock. Your whole body and hand move up and down against me so there is no doubt in the women’s minds as to what is happening to me. I move my hands up until one of my hands loosens a button and a goes inside your blouse. I begin to pinch your nipple from inside your clothes. You lean back and kiss me. You continue to fondle my cock.

The women now have their eyes locked on us. I look at the blonde and nod to her to come over to us. She dances herself and her partner closer to us. When they are close to us, I unbutton more of your blouse and pull it open until your breast is exposed to them. I cup it from the bottom and offer it to them. The redhead wastes no time in reaching out to touch you. As your eyes meet, she palms your breast and uses her thumb to flick your nipple as if she were trying to move it higher up your breast. The blonde, still behind her, reaches around to unbutton the top three buttons of the blouse of the redhead. Then she pulls it open, reaches inside and pulls the right breast of the redhead into the open. The redhead take a deep breath that swells her breasts and looks back to see if the she can get a look of approval from her partner. The blonde pinches both of her nipples as her sign of approval. The redhead smiles her thank you for being allowed to have her breast exposed.

I reach over and begin to palm the breast of the redhead. When I do, the blonde reaches over to join the redhead in fondling your breast. None of us can really hear the music at this point and no one else in the crowd seems visible. I dance away from behind you and the blonde moves back from the redhead. You and the redhead continue to touch each other and sway back and forth to whatever music is playing in your minds.

The blonde and I make a pretense at dancing but we both know that there is other business brewing. We each find ways of touching the other while we dance. To my surprise, the redhead dances over behind me and presses herself against me. When she does, the blonde turns her back and moves in to press against me from the front. I am sandwiched. You dance over as well and watch to see what will happen.

I pull the blonde’s hips against mine and she moves in time with me.

Sofiaburmans1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofiaburmans1

The redhead melds against me from behind and the three of us grind together. I reach around and across and take the right breast of the blonde in my left hand. She reaches backwards for my cock. The redhead reaches around as well but she puts her hand into the waistband of my pants. You move in front of the blonde and begin to fondle her other breast. When you do, she bends forward and begins to kiss you. You see that her hand is behind her and rubbing my cock. You take that as permission to reach over and start rubbing her crotch. I see you using the base of your palm to massage the area where you know her clit is hiding beneath the thin layer of her slacks.

Meanwhile, the redhead has decided to unbuckle my belt so her hand can find my cock. The blonde has now started to kiss your breast while I am fondling each of hers. I fumble with the buttons on her blouse, open it completely, and pull it out of her jeans. Now that her blouse is opened, you reach over and unhook the front clasp of her bra. Her breasts, about your size, spring out and her nipples are as hard as bullets. Then you unbutton her jeans and push your hand inside. The redhead is still stroking my cock and I reach back to feel her crotch. I lean back and tell her to open her pants so I can feel her pussy. She immediately complies. The blonde pulls you close to her and kisses you while you finger her cunt. She is squeezing your breast as if it's connected to the sensations electrifying her pussy.

Another couple has been watching us. They get aroused enough to come over and join in. The male moves behind you and starts to grind against you to extend the line of pseudo-dancing. His hand finds your other breast in no time. Your face says you enjoy the sensations of his hand on you and his cock against your ass. His partner, a tall woman with small breasts and big appetites moves behind the redhead and mimics her partner. She is eager to expose the other breast of the redhead and grinds her cunt against the redhead's ass. While the tall woman fondles the now exposed breasts of the redhead, my finger has found her slit and enough wetness there to let my finger easily find her clit. She is moaning and her legs are spread wide.

The blonde is lost in sensation. You are pushing your middle finger into her cunt and pulling it up to her clit over and over. She is bucking her hips in time with your fingers. Like the redhead, her legs are spread so you have all the access you need to her pussy. You are in complete control of her and you are driving her towards the edge. The man behind you is turned on by everything that is happening and pulls your hips into position to rub his cock perfectly into the crack of your ass. The blonde starts to quiver and quake. She pulls you against her, lets out a series of grunts and explodes into your hand. You torment her until she can take no more and pulls your hand out of her pants. She is sweating so much I begin to wonder if she is as wet above as she is below.

Her partner is even more excited by the blonde’s orgasm and strokes my cock faster and faster. Her cunt rubs against my fingers as furiously as she is stroking my cock. Her hand grabs me tighter. The woman behind her is kissing her neck, pinching her nipples over and over, and using her hips to push the redhead's cunt into my hand. Now two fingers glide into her wetness until I find her G-spot. I gather her juices, pull my fingers out, and drench her clit with it. I go into a frenzy and move her clit as fast as I can with my fingers and she tumbles over the edge like a skier outracing an avalanche. She bucks wildly and her legs quiver. Her orgasm lasts long enough to take her into a second one. Her screams draw everyone else in the room into us.

When she finishes, the blonde kisses her, then me. She drops to her knees and takes all of my cock into her mouth in one motion. She moves her mouth on me like a woman starving for cock. You become very turned on by the sight of my cock rocking in and out of this woman’s mouth. You, too, drop to your knees and put your face near the blonde’s. You take my cock in your hand and start to pump it into her mouth as if you’re feeding her. Then you kneel closer and pull my cock into your mouth. After about ten pumps, you put my cock back into her mouth. It continues to go like this with both of you feasting on my cock. The redhead moves over to kiss me while the two of you are sucking me. Her breasts are still uncovered and I take advantage of the moment. She is still coming down from her two orgasms and appreciates the warm sensation of my hands on her breasts.

Two women are sucking my cock simultaneously and I’m fondling the beautiful breasts of a third. The other couple and many others continue to watch us. Copycatting us, the tall woman has her hands in her partner's pants and he has his hand in hers. Her mouth is open. Her eyes are glazed. Watching her stroke him, watching him stroke her, watching them watching us, feeling two mouths on my rock-hard cock, and feeling the breasts of the redhead has my head spinning. I don’t want it to stop and I can’t wait to cum. I last a little longer and then explode into the mouth of the blonde while you feed her my cock. She takes my cum, holds it in her mouth and, when she realizes I’m finally finished, leans over and kisses my cum into your eager mouth. The two of you swap my cum several times until you both swallow all of it.

The two of you rise, all four of us kiss one another, and we finally introduce ourselves. You’re the only one who hasn’t had an orgasm yet. The three of us agree that we could probably work together to create one mind blowing experience for you. Within minutes, we’re in the back of a cab, laughing, groping, and talking about just what’s going to happen to you when we get back to the hotel.

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments