Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sweet Slut

"Playing with my sweet slut."

37
31 Comments 31
32.9k Views 32.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
I’m a self-made man and I’m a writer. I write books a few times a year and work for myself. About a year ago, I was looking for a new assistant and met this wonderful girl named Roxanne. She’s nineteen years old and I hired her right away, but quickly learned she was better suited for me to be my slut. She has no family and took a liking to me right away.

I worked out an arrangement with Roxanne. I bought her a condo and bought her all of her clothes. I pay her a salary of one-hundred thousand a year. Her job is to please me sexually, whenever I call on her. She’s not a girlfriend, but she's my paid employee.

When I’m with Roxanne, she’s told to wear short plaid mini-skirts, a white buttoned short sleeve shirt with no bra, and no panties. I like her to wear lace ankle socks with her stiletto heels. She’s expected to be all dolled up with her make-up on and her hair in braids.

Once a month, I’ll rent out the public library, and my little slut and I go and play out a role-play, that I find very exciting. Afterwards, we go home and we entertain some friends and have a foursome. She has learned exactly what turns me on and has become quite a sexy slut for me.

When we play our little game, Roxanne will entice me with her firm body. My sweet slut has blue eyes and the biggest rack on her slim little body. I make her shave her pussy bald. She has blond hair and a round ass. She’s the best little slut, I have ever come across. The best part is, she’s a nymphomaniac. So as much as I am enjoying our playtime, she too is having the time of her life.

I’ll go over a little scenario that my slut and I played last week. I went to the library to prepare for my newest novel and needed to do various research. I got comfortable at the table and had my notebook and a few books that I was looking at. Roxanne had just arrived with coffee and a bagel for me.

“Sir, here’s your bagel and coffee. Is there anything else I could do for you?”

“Yes, please go pull some books for me in the history section. I have tagged the ones I want.”

She walked seductively past me and lifted her skirt over her hips and wiggled her sweet ass. I was watching her, while she bent over. She played with her pussy lips with a finger or two.

I was watching her do this, which was making my cock swell in my trousers.

“Are these the books,” Sir!”

“Yes, bring the tagged ones over here.”

Roxanne took the books and then brought them to me. I then put my hand in her skirt and rubbed her buttocks. She had the nicest bottom you’ve ever seen. Her buttocks are perfectly round on her slim body. I soothed her ass, while she stood there in her cute outfit.

Then my sweet slut parted her legs and I played with her bald pussy. She put her ass up high in the air and I fiddled around on her cunt. She was very wet as I stroked her.

“You’re a very wet girl for me today. I’m going to slide my finger into your pussy and finger fuck you!”

She just stood there, while I fingered her. Her pussy was dripping wet and really needed more than just my finger. She needed a hard cock inside of her. I fingered her faster and faster with my finger and my little slut was moaning and groaning.

I stood up and took off my shoes. I unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my pants. I took them all off and removed my boxers and sat back down on the chair. I was naked with a very hard cock.

“Come sit on my lap and you can help me with my research.”

My slut came walked over to me. She moved her skirt high on her waist and eased her pussy down on my cock. I then looked over the books. Roxanne moved her pussy down my shaft. I helped unbutton and take off her shirt and freed her amazing tits. I think the girl has 38 D knockers.

Roxanne now was slapping her pussy up and down over my hard cock. I put my arms around her and held and cupped her enormous breasts. She was wet, while she rode my baton up and down. Her pussy was making all kinds of wet, sloshing, sounds, while she rode me reverse cowgirl.

I continued to make notes on the subject that I was studying, while Roxanne was giving me a good ride. She’s really fucked like a racehorse. She loves a nice stiff one constantly up her snatch. I love to fuck my little doll.

“Sir, I’m going to come. My pussy is exploding with my pussy juices!”

“That’s it girl, you come for me. Soak my cock and balls.”

Roxanne continued to fuck me and she came. Her juices poured down her legs, while she fucked me wildly on the chair.

“Do you like fucking me,” slut?

“Yes, I’m your slut to be used anyway you wish.”

“I’m going to come in your cunt now. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

I started to buck up into her amazingly wet cunt and shot rope after rope of my come into her sweet cunt. She continued to fuck me, while my balls emptied out. Her pussy was a wet sloshing mess as I came in her hot box.

“Get on the table and open your legs. I want to look at your cream pie.”

She got off of my cock and then got comfortable on the long table. She opened her long legs and our come was flowing out of her pussy lips. It was so hot watching it ooze out of her.

“Play with your tits, while I eat your cunt. Show me what a dirty bitch you are!”

Roxane held her breasts from the bottom and played with them like they were coconuts. She brought her nipple to her mouth and was able to suck on her own nipple, which drove me nuts to watch. She squeezed them together and moaned, while I watched her.

I got on my knees and brought her to the edge of the table. I dove into her creamy cunt and licked her pussy like an ice cream cone. Our mixture of come tasted amazing. I got a mouthful of cream in my mouth, then I stood up and kissed her and gave her a snowball kiss. I passed my come to her mouth. She swallowed the hot cream down her mouth. She just moaned like a crazed animal.

I got back on my knees and continued to lick her dripping wet cunt. I sucked on her clit and lightly chewed each of her pussy lips. My slut was very excited and wrapped her legs around my neck, while I munched on her sweet cunt. I drank her pussy juices down. Her cunt tasted like spun sugar with a hint of vinegar. She was the best fuck I had in years. She was my sexy slut that did her job very well.

“Baby, I need your ass. I have to fuck that gorgeous ass of yours.”

I got up and my sweet slut got on all fours on the floor. I played with her pussy again to make my girl nice and wet. I rubbed my cock all over her wet pussy and then spat on my palm and wiped it all over her anus. I slid my cock into her ass very slowly. I fucked my girl there a lot, so she opened right up and accepted my cock.

“Fuck, that feels so good,” Sir!

Once she was comfortable with my cock in her anus, I grabbed her hips and fucked her asshole much harder. She really gets off when I slap her ass. I slapped her ass several times, while I fucked her asshole. She was loving it and was moaning like a whore.

“Play with your cunt, while I fuck you!”

Roxanne rubbed her pussy, while I fucked her ass hard. I was smacking her buttocks. Her blonde hair in her braids and breasts were swaying as I took my bitch hard. Her pussy was really wet, while she fingered her cunt. I moved my cock deeper and harder into her anus.

“You’re the sweetest slut. I want you to come hard! Finger that pussy, make yourself cream!”

Roxanne was fingering her pussy, moving her fingers in and out of that tight cunt, while I held her hips and fucked her so hard she actually moved up a few inches.

“I’m coming! My pussy is coming!”

As soon as she came hard for me, I let out a growl and blew my load up her asshole. It came flowing out of her ass. I pulled out of her and rubbed my hand all over her ass and then fed it to her like a cat. She ate all of my come off of my hand. I kept going back to her sweet ass to gather more come and continued to feed her.

“You’re a real slut! I have a surprise for you. We’re going to get dressed and go to my house and I have a few of my writing friends that will come over and join us.

timy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
timy1

We’ll have a very sexy foursome tonight my sweet slut. Now, go to the bathroom and get cleaned up and meet me back here."

“Okay!”

Roxanne went into the library bathroom and cleaned herself up and put her clothes back on. I got myself dressed and then put away the books and cleaned things back up. I was paying the library ten thousand for the use of their library for the day. They never asked what I did there, but gladly closed down and accepted my check.

Roxanne and I drove back to my house. On the way home, she unbuttoned her shirt and I played with her one breast. I pulled on her nipple, while she rubbed her pussy. When we did our library role-play, I was always horned up for the afternoon. I was looking forward to when my gentleman friends would come over to play with us.

Eventually, we arrived at my home. I parked the car and we walked inside.

“Go take a shower and get yourself looking pretty for when my friends come. Wear something slutty.”

Roxanne ran up the stairs and did as she was told. She was a really good slut and did whatever I said. I took very good care of her. I also went and took a shower and got myself dressed.

I guess about an hour had passed and Roxanne came down in a short black mini dress. She had on her black heels. She had her hair down and she knew the drill, when I entertained, she wasn’t allowed to wear a bra or her panties. When my guests arrive, she’s to get them a drink and then give each of my friends a blow job. That’s the drill, when I entertain my friends.

“You look beautiful, sweetie. Now why don’t you sit down and relax. My friends will be here shortly. I’ll go and get us some champagne.”

I went into the kitchen and brought out a bottle of champagne. I poured Roxanne and myself a flute each.

“To an interesting night. Cheers!”

We clinked glassed and sipped at the champagne. Roxanne got up and turned some music on and danced for me, while we waited for my friends to arrive. She was moving her hips and doing a very sultry dance. Within about ten minutes, the doorbell rang.

Roxanne walked slowly to the door to answer it.

“Hello, I’m Roxanne. Please come in gentlemen.”

I went over to my friends to greet them.

“Jack and Robert so good of you to make it.”

“Nice to see you, George.”

Roxanne will go and fetch you guys some drinks. Come sit and relax. My friends walked over to the couch and we had idle conversation and Roxanne came out with some beers for my friends. She then gave them to Jack and Robert.

“You boys are in for a real treat. Roxanne will give you both a blow job, while you drink your beers.”

Roxanne walked over to Jack and he stood up. She gave him a deep and passionate kiss and then pulled down his trousers with his boxer shorts down. She then got down on her knees and stroked his cock and made him hard. Once he was hard, she slowly brought his cock down her mouth. She held and massaged his balls, while she sucked and slurped on his nice hard cock. She was holding his hips, while Jack face fucked her. Roxanne kept pace with him.

She took her fingers and slid them into his anus, and rubbed his prostate, while she sucked his cock.

“Fuck, she has a mouth like a whore. I’m going to come. Fuck!”

Jack blew a load down Roxanne’s mouth. She swallowed his hot cream. Then she took a napkin and wiped her mouth. Roxanne took Robert’s hand and helped him up. She gave him a passionate kiss and helped unzip his pants and pulled them down and his boxers. Robert was already hard. She got down on her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock. She sucked, slurped, and gagged on his nice prick. She held his balls, while she gave him a wonderful blow job.

“I can’t believe how slutty this babe is. Fuck, George you’re a lucky man!”

“She’s my little sweet slut. Believe me she likes it as much as you do.”

Robert started to pump her mouth with cream and she swallowed it all down. Roxanne then walked over to me and we kissed deep and passionately. I then unzipped her dress and took it off of her. She was then naked with her heels on.

“I want you to dance for us and then we’ll go up to my bedroom to start the night’s festivities.”

Roxanne put her hands over her head and was moving from side to side and doing all her sexy moves. She would move her hips and kind of do like a belly dance. It was very sexy to watch her. Her breasts were swaying and her pussy looked divine.

“Okay, let’s take her to bed.”

We all went up to my bedroom. Jack and Robert finished undressing. Roxanne helped me undress. I then got comfortable on the bed and Roxanne climbed on top of me. She eased herself over my cock.

“Jack, there’s some lube in the bathroom. Get it and lube her ass. You can fuck her there. Robert stand on the bed and she’ll blow you.”

Jack went to the bathroom and Roxanne was moving up and down over my cock. Robert stood on the bed and she wrapped her mouth around his cock and he started to face fuck her. Robert smothered the lube on his cock and her asshole and slid his prick up her ass. Roxanne was very used to having anal sex, so she opened up immediately.

“I just love her mouth on my prick. She’s the hottest piece of ass!”

I started to buck up into Roxanne’s cunt and I got so excited and blew my load into her sweet pussy. Jack was fucking her ass really hard, while Robert was getting his cock sucked.

“Why don’t you boys switch. I’m going to take some video of this evening.”

Jack pulled out of her ass and Roxanne got off my cock. I then went into the closet to get my camcorder so I could record this hot evening. This would be great jerk-off material to watch at a later date.

Jack got on the bed and Roxanne eased her pussy down on his cock. Robert smothered the lube all over his cock and her anus. He grabbed her hips and slid into her asshole. He couldn’t believe how good her ass felt.

“George, where did you find this girl? Does she have any friends?”

“I don’t know, you could ask her?”

Roxanne moved her pussy up and down. Jack sat up and played with her enormous breasts. He sucked on each one, while he played with the other one. Robert was thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her anus.

“My pussy is coming. Oh fuck!”

Roxanne started to come and Jack thrusted up into her pussy and filled her with a pile of cream. Robert thrusted in and out of her asshole and he got excited and blew his load.

“Baby, you’re all full of come. Why don’t you spread your legs and the boys will take turns licking your cunt.”

Robert pulled out of her ass and Roxanne got comfortable on the bed. Both guys got between her legs and licked her pussy. They were both slurping on her bald, wet, and very creamy pussy.

I was proud and just taping this very sexy scene. It was more exciting than the last time, I had invited friends over.

“George, this was so much fun. Do you think we could do this again next week?”

“Of course we can! My sweet slut loves to have fun. Maybe I’ll think of something else we can do with her. For now, why don’t you boys get dressed and will call it a night.”

“Thank so much for having us!”

The guys got cleaned up and then left. I took my slut to the bathroom and started a bath for her.

“Baby, you were the best slut tonight. When you get home, I bought you a special gift. To thank you for the very special night you did for me.”

“Oh, I love doing this for you. You take such good care of me. It’s the least I can do. I mean I really do love having sex and enjoy our sex games.”

“Take a soak, drink some champagne, and then I’ll have my driver drive you home. I’ll take you to the beach tomorrow. I love you, baby!”

“I love you too.”

I left Roxanne to take her soak and I went and took my own shower. The best part of having a slut is you can send them home. When she gets back to the condo, she’ll will find a diamond necklace that I bought for her. I think the thing is about five carats, so she’ll be happy.

Eventually, Roxanne got dressed and was driven home by my driver. I then had a brandy and a cigar and read my book. It was a wonderful and very kinky evening.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments