Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Student the Escort

"My student needs money, and she is willing to do what it takes to get it."

19
8 Comments 8
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"The story contains an explicit image."

Being a university professor has brought great satisfactions to my life in both personal and professional aspects. Something I have always tried to do is not just to fill my students with tons of information, but also get to see their human side and try to help them as much as I can.

Recently, one of my brightest students, Natalia, came to me to ask for advice. Her family and her were about to be evicted as they hadn’t been able to pay rent for the last three months. She wanted to know if I could help her find a job in our school (Science School) so that she could help her parents with some money. She stressed she was willing to do anything to get the money.

Unfortunately, all jobs available for students in our school were covered, but I told her I would keep an eye on any possible alternative. As this was a public university, several of our students came from poor homes, so being here was a great opportunity for them to achieve tools to succeed in life and give their families a better status.

Some days after my talk with Natalia, the vice dean of Science School called me saying he wanted to see me because he had good news. It was a Monday morning when I went to his office to see him. When I came in, he approached me, gave me a big hug, and told me he was the new Dean of the School. I was surprised. Bob Martin, was a man in his fifties, a cunning guy who had made his way using little dirty tactics every now and then instead of his talent.

“We have to celebrate, Andrew, and you know what this means,” he said with a broad grin.

Yeah, I knew what he meant. Two years ago, he had been promoted as the new vice dean, and he had gathered five science professors, only male, to share the good news and propose a “little celebration”. When we heard what he wanted to do, I was shocked. He wanted us to get him an escort he could fuck in his office, with us as participants of his triumph. Two of the professors were very excited about the “party,” but I and a colleague, Tom, couldn’t conceive what he was up to.

However, when expressing our discomfort, implicitly, he showed us he needed close collaborators by his side, and it would be a shame if we were not going to be there with him. Tom and I analyzed the situation and finally decided to join him in his lustful fete. On that occasion another professor got him a young escort he fucked while we all drank and praised him for his achievement.

This time things were not going to be different. I was sure his calling me to his office meant something else.

“Andrew, I need you to get me the freshest meat you can obtain in town. This position is something big for us and I want to start this new moment of my life with something big. Our celebration will be on Friday night,” said the new Dean of the School.

“I’ll see what I can do, Bob.”

I left the office angry. There were people who were more prepared than him, people who were really concerned about education and our students, but here we had this guy, a man with power and connections who would do what it took to achieve his goals.

I spent the next hours thinking what to do. Money was not an issue since he was very affluent. I guess I had to try to find escort agencies in town, something I was ignorant about. Then, for some reason I thought of Natalia.

She was really good-looking. Although she was short, she had nice medium-sized round breasts, and a beautiful butt. The new dean didn’t teach any class and did not want to have anything to do with students at all, so it was impossible that he knew her. I guess I could talk to Natalia and expose the situation, which was something risky since it could end up in a big scandal if she didn’t accept the offer.

Natalia had class with me on Tuesday, a biology lab, so once the lesson finished, I told her to stay as I needed to talk to her. All people left, and there I was with Natalia, not knowing what to say.

“So, what is it professor?” she asked curiously.

“Natalia, I don’t know how to start… I… erm… First of all, I want you to know that what I am going to tell you is something I do because I want to help you… I… I don’t want to take any advantage of your situation, you know…”

“What is going on?” she asked with a serious expression in her face.

“OK, I’ll go straight to the point. Someone in this university has been promoted to a high position. This someone has asked me to get him an escort to celebrate his achievement. He has a lot of money, so I thought this could be a way to help you collect the money you need,” I said in a tremulous voice.

She looked at me with anger in her eyes. She shook her head and looked up at the ceiling.

“It’s Mr. Martin, isn’t it?” she questioned me.

“Yeah, Natalia. It’s him. Sorry… Look, I don’t want to…”

“How much is he paying?” she asked me.

“I don’t know, but as I told you money is not an issue,” I said.

“I need $5,000. Just one hour”

“OK, I think that’s reasonable for him. One more thing… I think he will ask me and some other professors to stay there while he has sex with you.”

“What? What an asshole!” She looked at the floor of the classroom. “OK, then I’ll charge him $6,000. When is it going to be?”

“Friday. Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked.

“No, professor, I don’t want to do it, but do we poor people have an option?”

She gave me a sad look. I hugged her and told her I wished I could do something else for her. She said I shouldn’t feel bad as she knew I really wanted to help her. She also said she would need to change her appearance a little bit so that the other professors could not recognize her.

We exchanged phone numbers. I told her I would pick her up that day to bring her to his office.

I saw Natalia again on our Thursday class, but she left quickly without saying a word. I called her that night, and she said she had borrowed an outfit for that day. She also told me to pick her up at 5 pm at a friend’s house where she was going to get ready for the occasion.

The next day, I finished my last class at 4 pm, went to the parking lot and drove my car to the address Natalia had given me. I arrived there, called her on her cell phone, and she said she would be outside in a few minutes. Five minutes passed, and the door of the house opened. She looked stunning. She was wearing a tight strapless fuchsia dress that accentuated her curves. She had all her hair tied and had applied lots of make-up. I guess she had done a good job to reform her appearance.

She got into the car, said hello, and I drove off. She was very quiet and seemed to be nervous. Some minutes later, we arrived at the university and went straight to Bob’s office.

Bob had closed all the curtains and the place was barely illuminated with gleam light coming from some lamps. Four more of my colleagues were there, all of them wearing suits just like Bob and me. Bob closed the door, locked it, and came close to take a better look at Natalia.

“Wow, what a beautiful girl you have brought today, Andrew. Good job, my good friend.”

He caressed Natalia’s face and hair. Then, he looked at me.

“Today, I want to share a little bit with you guys. I cannot be a selfish man when all of you have done so many things for me. So, Andrew, I want you to have a first taste of this cute young girl,” he said while he took a thick roll of bills and put it on a wooden table he had adapted as a kind of ceremonial place in the middle of the room.

Tetianabig
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tetianabig

“That money is yours, honey. Now please, lie down on that table,” ordered Bob. “Andrew, she’s all yours, for now,” he emphasized.

Natalia lay on the table. Bob played some jazz music on the stereo he had there while I took off my suit jacket and tie, and knelt down. I spread Natalia’s legs and looked at her. I made a gesture to let her know I was sorry. She moved her eyes as if she wanted to tell me everything was fine.

I moved my hands along her thighs and reached her hips. I grabbed her black panties and pulled them down. I looked at her cute shaved pussy while I removed her panties. I pulled up the bottom of her dress and directed my face towards her pussy. I reached it, licked it, and rubbed her clit. I kept licking, tasting her hidden treasure while Natalia moaned. I wondered it that was a real one or if she was just faking.

“Honey, let us see your tits,” commanded Bob.

Natalia pulled down her dress and her beautiful round boobs appeared. I touched them, pressed her nipples, which became erect immediately. I fingered her pussy while I looked at her. I hoped she was feeling good.

13.jpg

Bob came closer and joined the party while my colleagues held their whiskey glasses and looked at us. The new dean zipped down his pants, took out his cock, and put it on Natalia’s lips. She grabbed it with her right hand and introduced it in her mouth. She sucked his dick while I kept fingering and sucking her pussy, which, by now, was pretty wet.

“Andrew, why don’t you fill that young hole with your shaft and prepare it for me?” asked Bob with a wide smile as he threw me a condom.

I nodded. I put down my pants and boxers, put on the condom, came closer to Natalia and penetrated her. She moaned. I moved slowly, very slowly to try to give her satisfaction. I touched her tits and then her ass. She felt so good.

After a couple of minutes, Bob told her to stop, got naked in front of us, and told me to move away.

“We’re going to see what this gorgeous cunt tastes like,” he announced.

He got on his knees and began licking her pussy while he stroked his cock with one of his hands. He did that for a minute or so, put on a condom, and then penetrated her. Unlike me, Bob began moving fast. Natalia closed her eyes and moaned every now and then. Bob sweated. He thrust and touched her boobs.

“I wanna see you completely naked, darling,” said Bob, while he stopped to pull down her dress. He removed it and threw it to me. Then, he lay on the table and told her to ride his cock. Natalia obeyed, got on top of him, and put his dick into her pussy.

She rode him while the old dean moved his hands along her beautiful boobs and ass.

“You are a dirty little bitch. You are my prize. I deserve this fresh prize,” shouted an aroused Bob as we all saw him  fucking my young student.

 Natalia increased the speed and rode his cock faster now. Bob roared louder and louder.

“Come on. Give me more,” said Natalia.

Bob grabbed her ass, lifted it a little bit and started to push harder, faster until he could not resist anymore and came. Natalia remained sitting on top of him with his dick inside her vagina while the old guy made weird noises.

Then, she stood up, came to me and grabbed her dress. She put it on and looked for her panties and shoes. Bob grabbed his condom, took it off, made a knot and threw it towards a wall.

Natalia came closer to the table again and grabbed the money. She counted it.

“Is everything fine sweetheart,” Bob asked her.

She finished counting the money and nodded.

“We still have twenty minutes of your company, why don’t you come to the sofa with me,” said Bob.

Natalia looked at her watch. Bob was right. He lay on the sofa. Natalia went there.

“What do you want now, sir?” she said with an ironic smile.

“Why don’t you suck my dick while I eat your pussy again? My dick will grow again in a couple of minutes. Casper handed me one of those little blue pills this morning,” said Bob laughing out loud.

Natalia took off her dress again and went down on him while she placed her legs next to his head. Natalia moved her head up and down while Bob explored Natalia’s ass. At some point she stopped.

“If you want to finger my ass, that will be $1,000 more, mister,” demanded my student.

“Alright, alright. The girl knows how to deal. Fair, a thousand more, no problem. Andrew, grab another roll from the drawer of my desk and bring it to the princess,” Bob ordered.

I went to the desk, opened the drawer and found some money. I grabbed some bills, put them together, and came to the sofa. Natalia’s dress was on the floor next to the other money, so I left the roll there. She looked at me. I hated to see her like that. Her mouth filled with that dirty old man’s cock. She blinked her eyes for two seconds, letting me know she was fine.

I grabbed my whiskey glass and rejoined my co-workers. Bob was fingering Natalia’s ass, kind of deep, since his middle finger was almost completely inside. Natalia kept sucking his dick which was erect again. My colleagues made some dirty comments about Natalia. One of them even asked me where I had found that dirty slut. I had to tell him that was a secret I could not reveal.

After several minutes, Bob told Natalia to stop and get on a doggy-style position. Bob got another condom and began fucking her one more time. He moved slowly initially, and then he increased the speed. He banged her really hard, and in no second, he was done. Again, his weird sounds could be heard all over the room.

Natalia put on her clothes, grabbed her money, came to me and told me to drive her home. I nodded.

“Where will I be able to find you, sweety,” said Bob lying naked on the couch.

“Just talk to your employee. I have a very busy agenda, but… You never know,” said Natalia defiantly.

I excused myself saying I had to drive her home, which Bob understood.

We went to the parking lot without saying a word and got into the car. Natalia took a chewing gum out of her purse and put it into her mouth.

“I’m so sorry, Natalia.”

She looked at me, held my hand, and gave me sweet look.

“Don’t worry. You don’t have to be sorry about anything. You just wanted to help me. Plus, you were very sweet to me, and I… enjoyed you.”

Once she said this, she moved closer and kissed me. I couldn’t believe this lovely girl had had to endure Bob and his petitions, and denigrate her existence and beliefs for some money.

Some minutes later, our lips split apart. I drove off and took her to her friend’s place so that she could get changed. She went in, and some minutes later another Natalia appeared. She was wearing jeans, sneakers and a light sweater. The make-up she had applied on her face was totally gone. She got into the car and kissed me again.

That night I had mixed sensations. On the hand one, I had had to witness that sick show Bob had put on. On the other hand, I was happy I had been able to enjoy Natalia. I hoped next time I would enjoy her in a more natural way.

 

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments