Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Second Encounter with Kat - Kat Makes Dessert

"A second encounter with the neighbors daughter"

10
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It’s late Tuesday morning and I am lying in bed recounting the events of Monday afternoon and I still can’t believe what I had gotten myself into with Kat. All those fantasies I had about her were nothing compared to the real thing. Just then my cell chirped with a text message from Kat.

“Just wanted you to know that I’m thinking of you” was all it said.

A few seconds later my phone chirped again and to my surprise there was picture of Kat’s sweet pussy all wet with a finger rubbing her clit in what appeared to be a bathroom from what I could make out. Well that was enough to wake me up the rest of the way.

“Thanks for the wakeup call” I replied and I finally climbed out of bed to start my day.

As I jumped in the shower I realized that today maybe my last day off but vacation started tomorrow. I’m not one for a lot of travel during the summer but I always take off about 2 weeks around my birthday. Normally I get some stuff done around the house, get in a few rounds of golf and get up to my hunting camp to prep for the upcoming season. As I soaked under the water my thoughts turned to Kat’s pussy squirting the day before and I could not help but stroke my now hard cock to the idea of seeing it again. As I was shooting a hot load at the drain my phone chirped again and pulled me back to reality for just a moment. I rinsed off and stepped from the shower, dried off and checked my phone.

“Care to join me for a swim and some dinner when I get home and I have a killer dessert in mind for you ;)” Kat asked via text message.

“Sure but I think we need to talk a bit later” I replied

About two hours later Kat finally replied

“Sure thing we have a lot to figure out. I’ll see you in about an hour or so. Can you let the pool guy in the yard he should be there soon I’m running a little late.”

“No problem” I said as I headed outside to get some stuff done and keep an eye out for the pool guy.

The guy showed up and did his thing while I got some power washing done but I could not get Kat out of my mind. Just then the as the pool guy left my phone rang and I had to gather myself as it was Jack (Kats Dad).

“Hey Pedro I just wanted to check-in with you and makes sure all is good and to make sure Kat is not pestering you at all?”

“Not at all Jack all is good and Kat is fine” I replied

“Ok sounds good we are just laving port so I will reach out to you when we get back to Miami in about 10 days. Oh and the wife sends birthday wishes hope it’s a good one for ya this year. Talk to ya soon” was all Jack got out as the phone went dead.

I finished what I was doing as Kat pulled up.

“Hey I’m going to go start dinner come over when you’re done” she prompted as she ran to the door carrying a couple bags not giving me a chance to answer.

I packed up my stuff and ran inside to change into swim trunks and head across the street. I went thru the side gate to the yard to find Kat grilling steaks in a little yellow nearly transparent bikini that got the juices flowing within right away.

“Listen I know you want to talk but I think I know what you’re going to say, so I want to go first. So here it goes, you’re an adult and I’m an adult, we both wanted what happened and I think we both want it to happen some more so let’s just go with the flow and see what happens. We can deal with what we are going to tell or not tell mom and dad when they get back.” Was what she said.

“Well I guess that sounds like a good idea” was all I could think to say as I moved towards my new lover.

I grabbed Kat turned her around and gave her a long deep kiss, our tongues exploring each other as well as our hands roaming over each other’s bodies. Kat pulled away turned to the grill and said

“Easy baby dinners ready” she teased

Kat proceeded to serve me a fantastic steak dinner and after a little bit of talk about our new adventure we retreated to the pool.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

When Kat hit the water her bikini became see thru and man was it sexy to see her perfect nipples and pussy lips covered in the thin wet yellow fabric. I slid into the pool and we swam and played around feeling each other up and splashing like a couple of high school kids. I finally cornered Kat and got her to give in to me; we embraced and kissed deep and hard for a couple minutes. As I slide her bottoms to the side and slide a finger into her as we kissed her phone rang. Kat jumped from my arms and climbed from the pool with her bottoms still to the side and ran to her phone. She turned to me and smiled as she answered a text message with one hand and played with her clit with the other. Kat dropped her phone and jumped on the lounge chair spread her legs and pussy wide then said

“Come make me cum baby I want you right now; let’s see if you can earn some dessert”

I made my way to her, removed her bottoms and replaced them with my face. I started by kissing her thighs slowly and working towards her pussy but I went right by and down her other thigh. I could feel her getting frustrated as I made my way back up her thigh. I continued to tease her by licking all around her puffy pussy and clit but not touching either. Finally I licked her from her ass to her clit and she exploded all over my chin when I sucked hard on her clit to finish my tease. Then I just dug in and started to lick and suck her pussy like a porn star (I love eating pussy). Kat came twice more and then said.

“It’s time for dessert now lay back on the chair and I will be right back”. As she walked into the house.

Kat returned carrying a tray of fruit dipped in Chocolate and some little pastries. She put them down next to where I was then she removed my trunks and sat on my lap pressing my cock between us. Kat smiled leaned forward kissed me deep and covered my eyes with a blindfold of sorts.

“Time for your dessert” she said and she shifted letting my cock slide into her soaked pussy.

Kat began to ride me slow and deep so I just submitted to this adventure. I felt Kats tits press to me as she leaned to me and I felt something press to my lips it was a strawberry that she feed to me using her mouth so when I finished I our tongues meet in a passionate kiss. Kat continued to feed me treats like this as she worked my cock like no one else ever has.

“Ok now it’s time for your final treat” she whispered and started to ride me with a little more vigor.

As Kat worked my cock I tried to meet her movements with my own. Then I felt something wet on my nose and then on my lips.

“What the hell” I asked

“Just eat your treat” Kat replied as an unknown pussy was pressed to my lips.

Speechless and amazed I went after the tasty treat in front of me; wondering who this person might be. I knew she was facing away from me and I could hear the girls whispering but could not make out her voice. Suddenly I my cock was free and I felt the both of them running their tongues over my cock and balls and taking turns sucking. Not being able to see was driving me crazy but I kept licking and sucking the pussy in front of me till this woman came all over my face. With that she was gone and Kat jumped back on my cock and rode me with a vengeance. Kat leaned in and kissed me deep as she removed the blindfold.

“Baby I‘m going to cum soon” was all I could get out as I looked around but the other woman was gone.

Kat answered me by fucking my cock harder and faster yet as she leaned back and rubbed her slit her pussy got hot and squeezed me tight with a flood of pussy juices flowing around my cock. Two more strokes and I was done shooting the biggest load of cum deep into my lover’s already overflowing pussy.

“Oh fill my pussy baby, fill me” Kat panted as we came together

“You're amazing” was all I could manage as Kat fell on top of me and kissed me.

“How about a shower, a nap and a moon light swim?” She asked with a smile as she pulled me from the chair.

Published 
Written by TnAlover58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments