Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my last gangbang

"off my bucket list"

23
18 Comments 18
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words



I’ve been holding off writing about this because you probably think a gang bang is hot or cool or fun. But, in reality, it’s not like a porn movie — it doesn't last as long, and it’s awkward and clumsy. Yes, some bits are fun -- but other times it’s rough and painful.

Meeting Dan for over a month or so, we became friends and fuck buddies. I mean, he hits the right spot.

We’ve talked about fantasies and desires and the topic of a gang bang came up a few times. I’ve had three men but my favorite situation is with two. That said, a gang bang has long been a fantasy and I’ve watched a lot on a fetish site. Dan and I decided that it should happen — and, yes, I can now cross it off my bucket list. But I will tell you that it’s not even close to what you see online.

Knowing my husband would never approve — in fact, he’d be one hundred percent against — I told Dan I didn't want to have any previous connection with the guys. I also asked that they be mature and clean. Hung would be a bonus. 

It would be best arranged around a sporting event or something when my husband was busy and time wasn't an issue. We chose an away Patriots game. My guy wasn't going but he watches every TV game and the next Sunday was no exception. He’d already invited his friend Steve to watch with him and his kid and so I said I would go to the gym to get away from sport and yelling at the TV.

By Tuesday that week, I knew my gang bang was on. Dan said he’d message when he’d found interested people — and, by Thursday, he was turning them away. I told him four was the most I could handle but Dan pushed for more. He said they were all friends in the lifestyle or he’d known them for quite a while. That made me feel a little safer.

On Friday, I was on the website where I meet people and watch cams when a guy who I've talked to but not yet met, messaged me. I ignored him till one message said, ‘So you know Dan, huh?’

‘Yes, I do. How do you know him?’

‘Dan’s invited me to be one of your guys on Sunday.’

I wouldn't have picked this guy. I barely talk to him and he’s not on my radar as he's kind of a douche when chatting. But he does look to have a rocking body and cock. 

‘Once I figured out it was you, I just had to be there,’ he messaged. ‘I’ve wanted to meet you for over two years.’

He wasn't in my top ten but I was polite online and then he said, 'I’m going to fuck the shit out of you and cum all over your face because you’re a naughty girl cheating on your husband behind his back.’ 

I went to explain my situation — but he’d signed off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, my guy and I went to a swinger party and it was fun. We played with two couples and I ate more vagina than I did penis. It was all capped off with husband sex before sleep.

Next day, I waited until the game was about to begin before I made my move. I showered and prepared to follow Dan’s instructions. He said it would happen fast when I got to his house so I dressed in leggings, tee-shirt, and sweatshirt. 

“I’m off to the gym,” I said but got only a mumbled distracted response. “Be back after the game.”

I drove off and couldn't believe I was doing this. I actually laughed for some reason but when I pulled into the drive and saw cars parked and Dan in the window, my stomach was in knots. I was also aroused.

Dan waved a bottle as I approached and I needed a drink. He let me in, kissed me and said, “You sure about this?”

“Yes,” I said and he poured me a shot of tequila — and I asked for another.

I walked into the living room and it began before I’d made it to the couch. They’d obviously been well-coached by Dan.

Three men approached and from behind me, I heard, “Damn, she's beautiful,” and he squeezed my chest. As he worked his hand under my tee-shirt, the others lifted my legs, pulling off my top and leggings. One shoved his face in my vagina and I noticed Dan was on the couch watching and rubbing his erection. I continued looking at him while the strangers took turns fingering and licking me. 

I was put on the couch, stretched over one end, and my holes were fingered as cocks began flopping out. 

Dan said, “You like Tim,” and I assumed Tim was the largest cock there. It was long, thick, curved, and veiny. Yes, I liked.

Dan kissed me then poured lube around my holes, saying, “This will help.”

Somebody violently finger-fucked me till I came and I was definitely ready when two cocks were pushed towards my face. Except for one guy, it seemed they were relatively hung and it was mostly three at a time but many times I fell off the couch. It was awkward, to say the least. Clearly they wanted to be pornstars but they fell way short of that. 

The guy that entered me first came within minutes and couldn't regain his hard-on so he sat mostly on the couch feeling parts of my body or slapping my ass or legs while the others performed as best they could. And that wasn't very good till Dan and his amazing cock got involved. It took several attempts to DP me and, just when it happened, Dan came in my ass. “Sorry," he said, "but that was a huge turn on.”  

He did regain his erection and joined in again until he said, “Look, she's airtight.” I thought that was lame and tried to blow two men that had cum back into the game. They were the best-looking — but it didn't work.

I figured out who was the online guy when he said, “Yeah, you’re a dirty slut cheating on your husband,” as he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and fucked me as hard as he could. I felt other hands on my breasts and ass as he fucked and, just like he’d promised, he came all over my face and tits. And it was a lot!

Another guy then had me ride him till he came. But it was awkward and he kept talking, trying to keep his hard-on. When they all sat there spent, I had gotten off twice. They should have had viagra or something. 

I certainly wasn’t impressed — but I was happy that I’d come through it all. I felt I’d won, like a victor or champion, but as time passed I felt like a cheap slut. My mind raced back and forth as I stood under a warm shower.

When I returned to the room, they hugged and kissed me and we had a few laughs. Then I looked at the clock and was shocked: it wasn’t much more than thirty minutes since it all began.

I’m not saying it was bad nor was it awesome — it had a few moments. I thought I’d be sore but I didn’t feel much until the next day and I think that was mainly from the rough fingering and anal.

I will see Dan again. In my messages to him, I said it had been okay. He, of course, had loved it and wished he could film it. That had been a definite “No.”

I wish I could say the whole experience had been erotic and hot and just like porn. But it wasn’t. I feel numb about it now. I can honestly say I don't think it will happen again unless at HEDO or at a party unplanned.

~~~~~~~~

I got home before the game was over and I was barely noticed. I changed into my robe and spent the rest of the day watching TV and relaxing.

It’s taken me a while to write this journal entry. I did have a gang bang — but it wasn't so spectacular and I’m not sure whether readers will be aroused or interested.

A gang bang is not for everyone and I now think it looks better when done by professionals. My experience was blooper-reel quality at best. But it was educational.

So, what's next? Is there something different on the horizon? Or will I just be in love with new cock and attention? Whatever it may be, I will try to erase the gang bang from my mind for now. 

pakyubye
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pakyubye

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments