Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My introduction to swinging group sex - Part 17

"This part relates my entry into the group sex swinging scene"

101
39 Comments 39
75.1k Views 75.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
Please read parts 1 - 16 first which are posted as My Introduction and Pathway to Group Sex. I have changed the title to Swinging Group Sex as it more accurately describes my life from this point on.

During my first couple of years working, I was getting plenty of sex from guys on my road trips, plus the occasional woman I met. I was still seeing my best girlfriend from Uni every week and we satisfied each others girl to girl desires regularly. I also had a constantly evolving phone-a-fuck list of guys that I could call back for another go. This list generally had about ten names on it. I would drop them off it when they lost interest or found a regular girlfriend but I was picking up enough guys to keep the list topped up. One guy on my list during this period became more regular than the others. He never said no when I called him and would often call me to come around for an empty out when he needed it. I was always accommodating for him. He was a nice guy with a good body, a thick cock which stretched me nicely and was fun to be with.

One day after a good sex session with him I was moaning about how difficult it was to organise group sex and a gangbang. He knew about how I tried to arrange these from my phone-a-fuck list and had participated in some small get togethers I had organised. It was difficult to coordinate more than about three guys together. I was really craving getting back to the ten or twelve a night. He listened to my whinge and then said he would ask around and help me to organise a large group sex session.

A week or so later, he came over and told me about another woman he had as an occasional fuck friend. He had asked her about group sex and she told him about a swinger’s party she occasionally attended. The party was by invitation only through referral from others who attended. She said she would invite us, once she had met me and checked me out. I went to her house. She was an attractive woman, older than me and I placed her in her early thirties. She was very friendly and extremely candid about discussing sexual activities. I liked her immediately and we spoke very openly about the things we had done. She was mostly interested in hearing about my previous group sex activities. How often, how many, men only or did I do both sexes. She raised her eyebrows a few times when I told her of my group experiences at school and the beach car park parties. After I had finished she told me I was fine to come to the swinger’s party. She said that she had to be sure I would be an active participant at the party as it was a problem if someone attends and then doesn’t join in.

She explained to me that the party usually had somewhere between twenty to forty people attending and there would be more men than women so that the women could be well serviced. The ratio they tried to have was three to four men for each woman. The guys invited were good performers and could go two or three times during the night. The protocol was that each person bought their own alcohol drinks. Condoms, lube and towels were provided. Drunkenness and drugs were not permitted and would have you evicted. You undressed from street clothes to your lingerie when arriving or you could strip down to nude straight away if you preferred. You were expected to have perfect sexual health and remain clean on the night with a freshen-up shower after a messy session. If you didn’t want to fuck with someone you were to politely whisper a ‘no thanks’ and not embarrass them. Apart from that, just fuck yourself until you were worn out. This sounded too good to be true and I couldn’t wait until she called to tell me the date.

The party was at a private home in a quiet street. I was greeted warmly at the door by a couple who owned the house. After introducing myself, they took me through to a guest bedroom pointing out bathroom and toilet on the way. Judging by the bundles of clothes on the bed and floor, this was where everyone undressed. I had worn sexy underwear as I was unsure of whether to undress to g string and bra or go nude straight away. The guy took my drinks to put them in the refrigerator and left me with his wife while I undressed. She was a friendly, chatty person and seemed oblivious to the fact that I was taking my clothes off in front of her. She was undressed and only wearing a tiny g string, so I decided to match her and took my bra off leaving only my g string. She led me out to another large room and found the woman who had invited me. She asked her to do the introductions while she retrieved one of my drinks.

There were about twenty people there standing around with a drink and chatting like any other party. The only difference was that the clothed women were only dressed in bra and g strings, some, like me, were topless with g string only, and some were already nude. Some guys were also nude. The ages ranged from about mid twenties into the fifties. I received many looks as I was introduced around and was very much the ‘fresh meat’. All seemed very friendly. There were about seven other women there including the hostess and about half were already nude. I sort of wished I had taken everything off before coming in. I openly looked at the cocks of the guys who were nude and immediately started feeling horny. As more and more people arrived and were introduced, I took in more of my surroundings. The end of this room flowed through a double doorway into another room which was laid with mattresses all joined together to form one large rectangular bed. This was obviously the play area.

There was no official start to the activities. I just noticed a woman on her knees in front of two men, holding their cocks and alternately sucking both of them. About time I thought, and put my hand down onto the cock of the man standing next to me. I massaged him to full length while we talked. Still, no-one had touched me. I decided to send out a signal and hooked my thumbs into my g string and pulled it down to the floor and over my feet. A hand slipped down around my arse and rubbed over my cunt as soon as I bent over. When I stood up the same hand moved up my back and around me to cup my breast. When I looked down I saw a hand with nail polish. A woman was behind me having a feel. I resumed stroking the guy and reached out to another one who quickly popped his cock out of his g string for me. It was already half stiff and I stroked him to fully erect as well. All the while, the woman behind me kept rubbing and fondling both my breasts. I needed to suck some cock, so went to my knees in front of the guys and pulled them both closer to me using their cocks as handles. I started alternate sucking on them. The woman had followed me down to the floor and was rubbing one hand from breast to breast while her other one rubbed between my legs getting me wet. Through the legs of the other people I could see some others had moved to the mattresses in the other room so I stood up and motioned my group to move in there. This gave me an opportunity to look at the woman who had been feeling me. It was the woman who had introduced me to the party.

I smiled at her and reached behind me to feel her breasts. Beautiful; firm and pointy. There were already about a dozen people on the play mats in various states of sexual activity. Oral both ways, fingering and one couple already fucking. I kneeled down and positioned one guy on each side of me so I could suck them both by simply moving my head from one side to the other. The woman knelt down behind me and resumed feeling my cunt. I widened my knees to give her easy access and was soon rewarded with a slick fingering from her. I reached behind me occasionally to rub her breasts and decided I really wanted to have a good one on one session with her soon.

First things first; one of my guys was rolling on a condom and got onto his knees. He positioned me on my knees in front of him so I could still suck the other guy and then buried his cock into my cunt. There is nothing better than the feeling of that first cock spreading you open and tingling all your nerves. From this position I could look sideways to the woman who had been feeling me. She was next to me resting on her forearms with her arse in the air. A guy was fucking her doggy style too. I looked around quickly. The action had all started and I was surrounded by about thirty people all fucking, sucking or rubbing someone. The guy fucking me was pacing himself, fucking slowly, and then quickly ramming me before slowing again. Eventually he stopped and tapped the other guy I was sucking who quickly put on a condom and got behind and entered me. As soon as he had got up, another guy near me rolled into his space and presented his stiff cock under my face for a sucking.

I learned over the night that this was how you changed partners. Just get onto the mats and then move to an opening. If a guy pulled out of me, another one would kneel in his place and start fucking me and others would just roll into empty space next to me to get a suck or to start feeling me. I was in heaven. All this sex around me provided a visual feast. The sounds of sucking, body slapping, moans, groans and squelching pussy all heightened the excitement.

There was no shortage of guys to fuck me. After a while, I had to lie on my back to rest my knees. I wanted a gang fuck, so I pulled the guy I was with down onto me, rolled my hips back and pulled my knees back to my shoulders and spread them wide. This is my favourite position for a gang bang. I am fully open and the guys can get maximum penetration into me. It is also a very inviting position for the next guy to join in. I had found that if I kept lying like this after a guy has pulled out of me, another one will quickly take his place because you remain ready to be fucked and they can see your cunt is wide open and available. Tonight it was working like a charm. The guy I had was thumping into me, grunting as our hips smacked. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him to me, groaning in his ear. He settled into a firm steady rhythm, fucking me hard until he suddenly groaned and blew his load.

When he pulled out and knelt up, I could see his condom was full with cum. He pulled it off and dropped it into one of the small bins placed around the room. I stayed where I was and pulled another guy next to me onto me. He put on his condom and slid into me. Over his shoulder I could see a couple of spare guys standing at the edge of the mats watching me. I pointed at both of them and then at me and they nodded and smiled. The guy fucking me kept at it for a while and pulled out before he blew. This was quite a common pattern as the guys were saving themselves to fuck other women without needing the recovery time. I stayed lying with my legs open and motioned one of the watching guys over.

Dayanasexxx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dayanasexxx69



His cock was already hard and fat and he stared down at my open cunt as he knelt down. He put his hands down on it and pulled my pussy lips wide apart and just stared at it for a moment before dropping his head down and poking his tongue right into me. It was fantastic. He had the longest tongue I had ever felt. Most people can only get the tip of their tongue into the vagina. This guy could get about half of his in and swirl it around then lick up my open flaps and around my clit. It felt glorious and I didn’t want it to stop but he had a need to fuck me so he climbed on and fed his cock into me.

His cock was very long and penetrated me deeply. He fucked me with a slow steady rhythm pushing every inch into me with every stroke. Following that fabulous licking I soon felt the familiar tingle of orgasm building and started pulling hard on my nipples to accelerate it. The guy started groaning and fucking me harder. Hearing his orgasm sent me over the edge and I heard myself cry out through my own orgasm.

Now I had come, I was in cock frenzy. I waved the next guy down as soon as my orgasm man got up. He got on and fucked me fast and hard while my body purred. Hands on my head turned my face sideways and I opened my eyes to see a stiff cock probing at my mouth. I opened to let it in and started sucking. This guy held my head and started actively fucking my mouth. I kept my head still and pursed my lips tightly around his cock, giving his knob a swirl with my tongue as he pushed in. I could tell this guy was going for a finish so I let him do what he needed to do.

He was soon making the gasping groans that men do before they blow and I readied myself for his cum. A couple of more thrusts and tongue swirls and then warm cum flooded into my mouth. Oh, bliss. My instant orgasm trigger kicked in and I came again while he emptied his load into my mouth. I swallowed a big gulp while he was still pumping in. Suddenly the guy fucking me groaned and blew his load. He had been watching me suck the guy and told me later that watching me swallow made him cum instantly. We had a three way orgasm.

As I slowly recovered and my fuck man pulled out, I continued to gently suck the cock in my mouth. I opened my eyes to look at him just as another face came down over mine. It was a woman and she placed her mouth down on his cock as it withdrew, sucked it, and then kissed me and rolled her tongue around in my mouth sucking his cum from me. This was extremely erotic and I gave her my tongue in a long passionate kiss. While she was doing this I felt another man lie on me and start fucking. It always worked. Just keep lying there with your legs open and your knees pulled high and they will get on and fuck you. The woman whispered a “thank you” to me before she got up and left me to get on with my next fuck.

I was up to six fucks now and still wanting more. I had waited too long for a night like this and I wasn’t going to waste it. I let two more fuck me in the pussy and another guy mouth fuck me before I had to call a time out for rest break and drink.

I mingled and chatted with the people I had been fucking including the man who had cum in my mouth and the woman who had kissed me. She was his wife and told me that her favourite sex thing was to lick her husbands’ cum out of another woman’s mouth or cunt. They were lovely people and we were to later meet and play often at this party. I told them that I was a bit disappointed that all the guys were wearing condoms as I liked their cum inside me. They explained that at normal swinger’s parties, everyone used condoms for the cunt or arse as not everybody wanted to share cum or have it in them, so it was easier to make that ‘rule’. It was acceptable for a man to cum in a woman’s mouth so long as he gave her signals he was about to cum in case she wanted to lift off and finish him by hand.

They told me about special bareback parties organised for women like me who loved cum, and it was condom free. The men who came all knew they would be fucking in each others cum and were allowed to spray it anywhere on or in the woman they wanted to. She also told me about parties called Facials. These parties were specifically for women who wanted cum in the mouth or on the face. You either sucked the guys until they blew in your mouth or they would fuck you until ready and then pull out and then squirt it in your mouth. I had to try these. We swapped numbers at the end of the night so that she could invite me along to the next ones.

I went to the bathroom for a pee and a quick shower and went back to the playroom for some more action. I wasn’t sure how to join back in as I wasn’t chatting to anyone and they all seemed to be involved in some action in groups. I just went and found a small space between bodies to squeeze into and squatted down. The man next to me was fucking a woman doggy style so I reached under him and started fondling his balls and rubbed my thumb over his arse hole. He pushed back against my finger indicating he liked it. It was only a few moments before I felt a hand creep in between my legs and start rubbing and fingering me. I opened to give the person better access. After a while the hand left and was replaced by a head squirming in under me. I squatted down on the mouth under me and enjoyed the licking and sucking that followed. I reached around down his body and started stroking the semi erect cock until it was hard, then slid down over his body until I straddled him. I held his cock and wiped it back and forth between my cunt lips, resisting the urge to plunge down on it until I had a condom on him. A hand tapped me on the arm. Another man was holding a condom out for me.

I tore the wrapper off and slid down my man until I could suck his cock. I sucked him quickly until he was rigid, rolled the condom onto his cock and then impaled myself on it. While I was riding it, I felt another hand start rubbing over my arse and up and down my crack. I leaned forward a bit further and pushed my arse back a bit to indicate my pleasure and kept riding my cock man. The hand on my arse settled into rubbing over my arse hole and I had the sudden urge to have it filled. I reached around for the hand, held a finger and pushed it at my rose leaf. He pushed at it but I was a bit dry. He left for a moment and then came back with a finger full of lube, rubbed it into my hole and then slid his finger in. The beautiful feeling of friction in two holes is extremely fulfilling and I suddenly realized how long it had been since I had taken two men at once. I turned my head to the guy and asked him to fuck me there. He nodded and reached for a condom.

I got on with fucking the guy under me until I felt the second guy’s hands behind me gripping onto my hips and we all shuffled legs to fit him in. He was soon in position so I pushed down into full penetration of the man under me and then lay down on his chest to give the man behind the best access. I felt his cock pressing against my second hole and relaxed for it as much as I could. It had been a while since my arse had been well used and I was tight. This guy was good and he gently probed and rotated his cock around my arse hole until it started pushing in.

Once he had his knob in and could start a gentle thrusting, my arse relaxed more and he got all the way in. My cunt was dribbling from the stimulation of my body feeling so full and I remember asking myself, why I did not do this more often. I made an immediate resolution to double fuck more often. Both my guys got into a slow rhythm, one on the outstroke while the other was on the in stroke. I lay inert on my man, with the guy behind me kneeling and reaching one hand forward to squeeze my tit. Both cocks kept up with a slow rhythmic thrusting. The feeling was exquisite and I just lay there and loved it.

I could have taken this all night but the sensations became too strong and another orgasm built and swept through me. The intensity of it with two cocks inside you, stretching and filling you to capacity is a delight without equal. The guy in my arse became very vigorous while I was having my orgasm and I realized he was cumming too. My guys both stopped after my contractions subsided and my arse fucker slid his softening cock out. He leaned forward and said “thank you; that was great” before moving away. The guy under me asked to changed places to fuck me in the arse too.

My arse was nicely relaxed and lubed now, and he slid in quite easily and gave me a quick, hard fucking until he blew his load. He also thanked me and pulled out. I was about to sit up when another person took his place and said “Hi. Ok if I follow on?” I answered by dropping onto my elbows and poking my arse up in the air. A few seconds later I had the third cock in my arse for that night. It was a nice firm fuck and this guy also unloaded in me. I realized it was getting late in the night and the guys that had been holding back were now blowing their loads before going home.

My arse was a bit tender now, so I lay down on my side and reached over to a man that was lying in front of me. He was gently rubbing his cock while he watched a woman from behind who was astride a man and riding a cock just in front of him. He had a perfect view of the cock sliding in and out of her and was pulling himself while he watched. I slid myself over and put my face over his cock. He let me take him in my mouth and give him pleasure. I love cock in my mouth and dreamily lost myself in the cock sucking, while sharing his view of the beautifully stretched cunt sliding up and down on a cock in front of us. I gently squeezed and grazed his balls with my nails while I sucked. He signalled his orgasm by groaning and thrusting up into my mouth with his hand on the back of my head. I kept down on it and swirled my tongue more to let him know it was ok to let go into my mouth. I was rewarded with a giant flood of cum pumping onto my tongue. This was a good load and took several gulps to clear. I kept on him and gently sucked his softening cock. I did my thing and gave him a final cleansing suck to take the last drips and leave him clean.

We chatted softly afterward and he told me that the woman fucking in front of us was his wife and that he got off by watching her having sex with other men. What I had done for him was his absolute favourite; being sucked dry while watching her being penetrated by someone else’s cock. I was happy to have made his night complete and told him about my double penetration and how good it had been.

It was a wonderful night and I knew that I had found my new sexual niche. This was a new world of sex and I was going to explore it fully.

Part 18 to follow.

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments