Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My introduction and pathway to group sex - Part 16

"Exporing my opportunities as a young woman"

44
12 Comments 12
31.9k Views 31.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

Please read Parts 1 -15 first.

 

After graduating, I got a job with a company that delivered staff training programs.   They trained me and then sent me to client companies to train their staff.   During this time, I was still fucking many of the guys I had met during the Uni years plus weekend pick-ups and the occasional guy from work or clients.  

 

About a year into the job I got my first promotion which introduced country and interstate travel.   This was a bonus for me as it gave me many overnighters and weeks away in hotels in other cities.   I soon refined my techniques for picking up in the hotel bars.   Very easy really.   Dress nicely; sit alone after dinner in the bar.   I usually preferred to sit at a table a little away from the bar so that men could stop and chat without the barman or their friends listening to their cheesy pick up lines.   

 

It was during this period that I started enjoying the experience of older men.   There were many travelling businessmen in their forties and fifties that I invited to my room and enjoyed the sex that only years of experience can bring.

Picking up single one nighter’s was as easy as just sitting there.   What I needed was the multiple gang bang party.   This didn’t prove to be easy to begin with, as not all groups of men out together are ready to have stray sex together.   I gradually developed a feeling for which small groups were likely to participate.   Usually, it was guys who were also away from home and wouldn’t expect any complications afterwards.   This usually meant that the groups were limited to about three; sometimes up to five.   Actually getting guys who were business colleagues to have sex with me at the same time was quite difficult.   The most common routine was to get them on rotation where I would go to my room with one guy first, fuck him dry, and then get him to send another one up from the bar and so on until no one else knocked on my door.  

My best nights usually came from travelling sports teams staying at the hotel. These guys were always less shy about doing things together.   It was almost as if it was a team bonding exercise to all fuck the same girl.   My best night came from a team who were celebrating in the hotel bar before heading off for a night on the town.   I bought a drink for one of the guys who showed me some attention and got into chat with him.   Several others joined in with us until one of them started loudly proclaiming that he wanted to ‘go out and get some pussy’.   I looked straight at him and asked “Why do you need to go out when there’s some right here?”  

There was much laughing and whooping until I stood up, announced my room number and grabbed the arm of the guy I had bought the drink for.   I looked at them and asked “Who else is coming?   Don’t forget to tell your friends it’s open house”. I walked my chosen one out to the lifts giggling with him all the way.

We weren’t long in my room with him peeling my clothes off when there was a knock on the door.   I opened it to more of the guys.   There was the three others that I was talking to plus another I hadn’t met. They seemed to be impressed that I already had my shoes and shirt off and answered the door in a bra. There was much urging to take it off; show us your tits; take it all off!   I didn’t need convincing and just dropped my clothes off like I had hundreds of times before.   The guys usually were a bit awkward getting started.   The key was identifying the big talker and start on him.   They were always too embarrassed to back out.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

I remember this night like it was yesterday.   I walked naked to the mini bar for a drink, bent over at the hips and flashed my cunt at the watching guys while I chose my drink.   I went and sat on the bed next to the loud mouth.

“You can’t fuck me like that” I said, and unzipped his jeans to release his cock.  

I giggled and went all ‘tipsy-girly’ while I pulled his jeans down.   Once his cock had sprung out I rolled my face over on to it and swallowed him deeply.   The other guys always get bolder when you are not looking at them and it was only a moment before there were more hands upon me, squeezing my tits and rubbing me between the legs.   I reached out with a spare hand and felt around the nearest person until my hand found his crotch and dragged on his zipper.   He took over and pulled his jeans open so I could feel his cock.   While I sucked one cock and pulled on another I could sense a flurry of other activity around me.   It was only a short moment before I felt another cock probing my cunt from behind.   I relaxed and opened for it, groaning when I felt it slide home.

Once this happened, I knew I was right for the night and let myself go with it, sucking the guy vigorously until he blew in my mouth while the other thrashed around in my cunt. Oral boy rolled away and another took his place, pulling my face down to his cock.   I felt the guy fucking me empty his load in me and his pumping slowed to a stop.   Another cock slid in when he pulled out and started a fast fucking.   The force from the fucking gave me a rocking action with my mouth on the other cock and it wasn’t long before he was shooting his stuff into my mouth.   I was in heaven and wishing there was more than five of them.   The fifth guy rolled in under my face for a suck.   The guy fucking me was rubbing my arse with a finger so I relaxed my muscle to allow him in.   I felt him slide his thumb into my arse while he fucked me.   This started my final push over the edge and I pummelled my mouth down onto the cock under me until it squirted its goodness onto my tongue.  

The combination of an ejaculation into my mouth, a cock inside me and a thumb in my arse was too much.   My orgasm was instant and powerful, jerking my body and contracting my cunt muscles to milk my other man dry of his cum.   I collapsed onto the bed, swallowing the last drips.

I did them all again that night, enjoying my freedom to do what I wanted.   They were all young enough to back up with another load of cum for me and each of them fucked me this time.   One of them who did me doggy style, pulled his cock out and slipped it into my arse and fucked me there.   He held me tightly to him and I could sense that he didn’t want his friends to know he was fucking my arse.   I didn’t care and let him go at it until I felt him unload his goodness there.

I learnt a lot of new sex things during this time and a lot about men.   It seems that many men were prepared to act out their fantasy desires when they were with a complicit girl who made it clear to them that they could do anything they wanted.   Many wanted to come in my mouth; just as many wanted to fuck me in the arse.   I started to get into some discipline during this time.   Some men wanted to slap my arse and tits, and I gradually built up to having my arse smacked with a trouser belt.   I met a man in one city who was very experienced at this and ended up spending many weekends with him when I was there.   His house contained a wide range of bondage and discipline equipment and he led me into a whole new world of sexual exploration.

Part 17 to follow.

 

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments