Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fortieth Birthday Party

"Me, A Stripper And Twelve Girlfriends."

107
25 Comments 25
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

This happened about a month ago on my fortieth birthday. I live alone and some of my girlfriends came over and insisted I let them take me out for my birthday. We are all such good friends I couldn't say no. I went with them and we ended up at a local bar. I was surprised to see only women there. Later I found out that my friends rented out the bar for the night just for my party.

There must have been a dozen women there, not including me. And I knew all of them. The first thing that happened was someone handed me a beer and someone else said that I needed to open up my presents. All the presents were gag gifts, mostly sex toys since they all knew I lived alone and wasn't seeing anyone. Each new toy was more kinky than the last.

We all had a big laugh then we had ice cream and cake. When we had all got done eating, all of a sudden music started playing and a guy came out from behind the bar and started dancing on top of it. My friend Amy said, “This part was my Idea. I hope you like it.”

The guy was young. He looked to be about nineteen or twenty. He did a very good job dancing and removing his clothes. He even came down off the bar and rubbed up against some of the ladies and let them rub up against him. When he came down off the bar the only thing he had on was a pair of thong underwear and a mask big enough so I couldn't tell who he was.

Some of the ladies made a circle around him and started clapping and chanting, “Take it off! Take it off!”

Amy had everyone quiet down and looked at me and said, “Let the birthday girl take them off for him!”

I thought, there's no way I am going to do that. But then I felt someone pushing me towards the stripper from behind so I figured it was all in fun so I went along with it. They pushed me towards him until I was face to face with him, our bodies touching. 

He started grinding up against me. I then felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, then I was being pushed to my knees in front of him. I'm not sure who it was but I heard someone whisper in my ear, “Pull his thong off…with your teeth.”

I was on my knees, his package right in my face, almost touching me. I could smell his precum, and I could see that his thong was soaked with it. I sooo wanted to run my tongue the length of his bulge and taste him. But I didn't. 

Someone said, “Pull it off, birthday girl!”

When I slowly raised my hand up to pull his thong off, whoever was behind me grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me holding them there and said, “Use your teeth!”

That's when the ladies started to clap and chant, “With your teeth, birthday girl! With your teeth, birthday girl!”

I looked up into the stripper's face and he was looking down at

 me smiling. He then put his hand on the back of my head and slowly pulled my face to his bulge. He stopped just as my nose was about to touch his bulge. I looked up at him and smiled. I kept smiling as I grabbed his thong material between my teeth and slowly pulled. 

I barely touched his thong and it fell off. His cock was now free and it hit me right in my face. One of the ladies said, “Suck that big cock, and make him cum!”

I started to take the head of his cock into my mouth when another lady yelled out, “Make her work for it, baby!”

The stripper started gyrating his hips so that I couldn't get the tip of his cock in my mouth. My hands were still being held behind me, so I couldn't use them to grab it. I felt so humiliated, on my knees, my mouth open, trying to get the tip of the stripper's cock into my mouth. 

Finally, Amy said, “Ok, you've teased her enough. Let her have it.”

He instantly stopped swiveling his hips and I caught the head of his cock between my lips. I looked up at him again and he smiled and said, “Take it all, baby.”

I tried to do as he said, but he was just so long and thick. He stretched my mouth to the breaking point and when I only had about half of his cock in my mouth and down my throat I started choking.

He had his hand on the back of my head, but he wasn't shoving his cock down my throat. He was letting me go at my own pace. I heard someone say, “Make her take it all!”

I guess he didn't shove his cock down my throat fast enough because I felt a hand slap his hand away from my head and then two more hands were put on my head and they started shoving my mouth down on his cock more.

Then I heard someone whisper in my ear, “I said, you're going to take it all, birthday girl!”

I didn't mind a little rough stuff and I loved having that young stud's cock shoved down my throat. My hands were still being held behind me so there was nothing I could do, even if I wanted to. My mouth was shoved down onto his cock until I could feel his balls resting on my chin. They just held me like that, his cock balls deep down my throat. 

I thought for sure I was going to throw up. Just when I thought I couldn't hold back any longer they let go of my head and I pulled my mouth off his cock and started coughing. The stripper asked me, “You like that, baby?”

I didn't answer him. I just took his cock back on into my mouth and down my throat and started sucking him. I wasn't forced to suck his cock again; they let me suck it at my own pace. They even let go of my hands and I eagerly sucked his cock. I used my hand to jack him as I sucked on one of his balls and then the other. 

I took his shaft back down my throat and placed a hand on each of his thighs and took him down my throat until I started to choke then I sucked him as fast as I could. I could hear the ladies urging me to make him cum. They chanted, “Go Sarah! Go Sarah! Make him cum!”

The young stud even helped me by thrusting his hips forward each time I took him down my throat. He started moaning and the ladies could tell he was close to cuming and they started to chant, ”Drink every drop, Sarah!”

Right after that, he started cuming. As soon as he started to empty his balls down my throat I knew I wouldn't be able to swallow it all. He just came and came. He came so much and I swallowed as much as I could and then I pulled my mouth off his cock and he sprayed all over my blouse.

When he was done cuming he helped me to my feet and gave me a nice long sensuous kiss on the lips, even slipping me his tongue which I gladly accepted. Cum was dripping off my chin and he licked it up and ate it. 

Amy asked, “Are you ready for round two, Sarah?”

I turned around and said, “There's more?”

She said, “Yes. I mean that is, if you're up for it?”

I gave her a big smile and said, “Bring it on.”

The stripper turned me back around to face him and then kissed me again. Amy reached around me from behind and started to undo the buttons on my blouse. I did nothing to stop her. When she had all the buttons undone she pulled my blouse off and then undid the snap on my bra letting my big breasts free.

My first thought was to cover up, which I did. When she saw me do this she turned me to face her and she pulled my hands away that were covering my breasts, and this time, the stripper held my hands behind me as Amy kissed me. Amy and I had been friends since grade school and we had fooled around a little. 

As the stripper held my hands behind me Amy gave me a big kiss on the lips as she undid the snap on my jeans and shoved them down along with my panties. She told me, “Kick your shoes off so I can pull your pants and panties off.”

I quickly did as she told me. Now I was completely naked in the middle of a circle of twelve of my closest female friends. Amy smiled and said, “Now, up on the pool table and on your back.”

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

As I got up on the table, she gave me a hard slap on my ass with her hand. I turned around and said, “Hey!”

She just said, “Shut the fuck up and get on the table.”

Once I was on the table and on my back the stripper got on the table also. He used his knees to spread my legs apart which I let him do. Then he kissed my lips again and moved down my neck kissing and licking. When he got to my tits he kissed, licked and sucked on them. As he did this he slowly slid a finger in my now soaking pussy. 

He gently raked his teeth across my big erect sensitive nipples. I thought for sure I was going to cum from what he was doing to my tits and pussy. I had both of my hands on the back of his head when all of a sudden someone grabbed them and held my arms away from my body. 

At this point, I really didn't care. I was just enjoying what this young stud was doing to me and I didn't want it to stop. He kissed my lips again and as we kissed I noticed Amy was getting onto the pool table with us and she was naked. She looked at me and said, “I hope you don't think you're the only one that's going to have fun, birthday girl.”

Then facing me she slowly lowered her dripping pussy onto my face. This wasn't the first time she had done this. We were best friends since grade school and as i said we had fooled around a little over the years. Girls being girls.

It had been a long time since I'd had a pussy on my face and I missed it. Amy looked down at me and smiled and said, “Eat up baby! You have eleven more after me.”

Then I saw her turn around and tell the stripper, “Fill her hole, baby.”

I was wondering if he was going to ask me if it was ok first, but he didn't. And I didn't mind. I wanted, no, needed his cock in me. Since I couldn't get pregnant I didn't care if he used a condom or not and I trusted Amy that he was disease-free.

I felt two hands on each of my legs as they held them apart to give him access. I had never been fucked by a guy as big as him, but I knew I could handle him especially as wet as I was. 

I felt the head of his cock at my pussy. My God! It seemed bigger than when I sucked it. He eased in gently but it was still a tight fit. I gasped and Amy asked, “Are you ok?”

I blinked my eyes quickly three times. That was the signal that I was ok, since I couldn't speak with Amy sitting on my face. If I blinked my eyes quickly two times it was our safe signal and it meant she should get off my face.

Amy lasted the longest out of all my lady friends on my face. As soon as she came on my face I barely had enough time to take in a deep breath before another lady was sitting on my face.

The eleven other ladies seemed to each last about a minute before cuming. I learned later from some of the ladies that as soon as I got on the pool table they all got undressed and started masturbating and that was why it didn't take any of them long to cum when they finally did sit on my face.

When it was time for the women who were holding my arms and legs to sit on my face they were replaced with women who had already cum on my face. 

Like they needed to hold me down. I mean I didn't want to go anywhere. I couldn't remember how many times I had orgasmed or how many times the stripper came in me. It was like there was no end to his stamina and it seemed he was full of cum.

He would fuck me in long slow strokes and then he would change it up and fuck me fast and hard. I loved every second of it. I'm just glad he didn't want to fuck my ass since I am an anal virgin and he was so big. Once all of the ladies had cum on my face and dressed they all came up as they were leaving and told me they hoped I'd had a good time. I told them all I had a great time. 

The stripper left right after the ladies which just left me and Amy in the bar. I had swung my legs over the side of the pool table and was about to slide off of it and onto the floor when Amy came up to me naked and asked, “Now just where do you think you're going?”

I looked at her and said, “You mean we're not done?”

Amy said, “No, we're not done. Now get your fucking ass back on the table.”

When Amy swore I knew she meant business because she rarely swore. I quickly laid back down then on the pool table and wondered what Amy had in mind for me. She got on the pool table so my feet almost touched her legs as she sat Indian style. 

She told me, “Give me a foot.”

I lifted up my right leg presenting my foot to her. She took my foot in her hands and started to suck on my toes one at a time. Then she took all five of my toes into her mouth at the same time. It felt funny but good at the same time. I was ticklish all over my body and my feet were no exception.

I thought for sure I was going to pee as she kept licking the bottom of my foot and sucking on my toes. She knew from our long friendship together how ticklish I was. After she sucked on my toes on both my feet Amy got on her knees and crawled up my body licking and kissing as she went.

When she got to my pussy that was still dripping with the stripper's cum she stopped and fingered me. His cum was still running down the inside of my thighs, he came so much. Amy pulled her finger from my pussy, then put her hands on the insides of my thighs and spread my legs as wide as she could. 

She told me, “Now it's time to feast.”

The next thing I knew she was plunging her tongue deep in my cum filled pussy. Amy had a longer than average tongue and she knew how to use it.  She went so deep I could feel her nose on my pussy. I wanted to grab her head and shove her face even deeper in my pussy. But I didn't. I learned my lesson about doing something like that the first time we fooled around. 

The first time we fooled around we were both naked and kissing and she slid a finger into my pussy as we kissed. I started to slide a finger in her and she slapped my hand away. Then like a flash her hand was up around my throat. She started to squeeze and looked into my eyes and said, “You don't do anything but what I tell you to do, understand?”

Her hand was tight around my throat and I barely squeaked out a “Yes.”

She kissed me on the lips and said, “Good. Make sure you remember that.”

As we lay there on the pool table, me on my back Amy face down eating the stripper's cum from my well fucked pussy I could hear her slurping up his cum.

She was using both her hands and her tongue on my pussy. I knew it wouldn't be long before I would cum again and I was right. I always cum hard when someone eats my pussy and this time was no different. After my orgasm, Amy crawled up my body until she was lying on top of me, our tits touching each other's. 

My cum and the stripper's cum dribbled off her chin onto both of our tits. She laid on top of me, our tits smashed together and kissed me. Then she laid on her back beside me and pulled me on top of her and told me, ”Lick my tits clean.”

I quickly obeyed and licked our combined cum from her tits. Amy moaned as I used my tongue and lips to get the cum from her tits. I paid attention to her nipples. I remembered how she liked her nipples sucked and played with. 

When I was done cleaning her tits she rolled us over so that I was on the bottom with my back on the pool table and then she licked my tits clean just like I did hers. Once she was done we just lay there in each other's arms until she finally asked, “So, did you enjoy your birthday?”

I told her, “Yes, I enjoyed it very much.”

We lay there a few more minutes then we got up got dressed and Amy drove me home.

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments