Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Threesome

"My fantasy of being with another woman finally comes true."

5
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I had fantasized about being with another woman for many years. My ex-husband, Carlos, and I (we were still married at the time) would talk about it, making me really me hot and wet during sex. I never told him how often I thought about it though. I would pick out women I found attractive and think about what it would be to run my tongue along their clits, feel their wetness with my fingers...all the while fingering my own pussy. I finally decided to approach my ex about finding a girl to have some fun with us. Of course, he was all in. Surprisingly, it didn't take long and we found a delicious college student who was into couples. When she arrived I was in heaven because she was everything I could have hoped for. Her name was Maggie and she was just my type. She undressed herself and I couldn't believe how beautiful her body was. Her lovely red hair fell just above her natural 36C breasts with large pink areola and pert nipples that I was eager to suck. As she pulled down her panties, she revealed a nice shaven pussy but you could see her clit was already slightly enlarged. 

She climbed into the bed between Carlos and I. We both began to caress her with long strokes. I marveled at how soft her skin was and how it glowed in the moonlight through the shades. 

"You have such soft skin," I said.

"That's the joy of being with a woman," she said as she smiled.

I continued lightly running my hands up and down her chest, then circles around her nipples, squeezing them. Carlos took one in his mouth. Following his lead, I did the same and she immediately began to moan. I could feel myself getting wet from the excitement and was curious to know how wet she was. My hand slowly passed her smooth stomach to her lovely box and was rewarded with hot wetness that felt so good to me.

"She's soo wet," I said to Carlos. His looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes and reached down to feel for himself. We both started to take turns sliding our fingers over her clit and through her wet labia, all the while sucking both of her tits. 

I finally decided I wanted to taste her and moved down closer to her pussy. It looked so pretty glistening with all her juices. I glided my tongue along her clit, up and down, slowly savoring the moment. It seemed so natural for me and all my nervousness had gone away. I experimented between short and long strokes and changing the thickness of my tongue. I stuck my fingers inside of her. First one. Then two. I began stroking them in and out while I licked and sucked on her clit. I was worried that I wouldn't know what to do but I was happy when she began moaning and holding my head closer to her pussy.

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy!" he said. 

Maggie just moaned while she continued to assault my pussy with her tongue and fingers. Carlos pushed himself inside of her with a loud groan and Maggie paused to moan herself.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

As he started to thrust himself into her, she grunted in my pussy and her tongue went deeper in me. I reached over and started to frig her clit which started to send her over the edge. Carlos lifted her legs higher and pounded into her pussy with his cock. The sounds of the slapping, the sight of Carlos fucking her pussy, and Maggie sucking my clit made me cum real hard. She lapped it all up and I could tell she was about to cum herself with her moaning getting louder. My orgasm subsided, I continued to frig her clit as Carlos kept pounding her pussy.

"O..oh my God! I'm cummming!" She screamed as she came all over Carlos's cock. He was still pumping in and out of her pussy so I told him I wanted to suck her juices off of him. I began licking him up and down and then took him completely in my mouth. As I did this, Maggie came behind me and began fondling my breasts and pinching my nipples. I started getting wet again as she sucked my nipples. Carlos began fucking my face because he knows how much I love that. Then Maggie helped me suck on his cock. We took turns, one on his cock, the other on his balls.

We decided to move him to the bed and lay him down. She continued to suck his cock while I sat on his face. But after some time working on his cock, Maggie came and joined me on his face. We both slid our pussies back and forth along his face, taking turns. We let him suck our clits and tongue our cunts. Then I moved down and straddled his cock. I started fucking his cock hard while I watched his tongue dart out and fuck her pussy. Then he moved her body a little and started to tongue her ass. His tongue began to reach further and further into her ass, fucking her like a cock. This turned me on so much I started to cum again and he finally came in my pussy too. Maggie turned around, kissed me passionately on the lips, and nibbled my nipples a little bit. 

"I have to use the bathroom," she said. I told her where it was and gave her some towels to clean up. When she came out of the bathroom she thanked us for a wonderful evening and said she would love to get together again. I was very excited because I had had a great time and knew I was hooked on women. 

"She loved the way I sucked her pussy," Carlos said. I looked at him wondering what he meant by that but he seemed dazed. 

"Yes, I did too. It turned me on so bad."

We did hook up with Maggie one more time but, unfortunately, Carlos was the type of husband who didn't like to share. Fun was only for him and not for me (hence why he's an ex). Can you believe he got jealous? But like I said, I knew I was hooked and had to have more so I began searching for fun on my own which led to some very good times.

Mmmmm....more on that later.

Published 
Written by PurringPeta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments