Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Story And My First Ever Gang-Bang

"Rectifying a five year old mistake"

202
85 Comments 85
12.3k Views 12.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Collaborative author was Lazycalm56"

My name is, June, and this is my very first story published on Lush.

I could not have done so, without lots of help and co-writing skills of one of my earliest ex-boyfriends, Lazycalm56, who has been a member on here for some time.

I was a ‘June’ baby, so that is why my parents named me so. Those of you familiar with, Lazycalm’s stories about me will know a little about my past. For those that don’t, I was a leg model for Pretty Polly tights and stockings while still in high school. I was spotted on the street one day by an agency talent scout, and after a letter of approval from my parents, I ended up doing three shoots for the company in London. It was a lot of fun, and they did offer me more modeling work, my face, and some body photos, but due to my age at the time, my parents said no. I did enjoy doing it though, they were kind to me and highly professional, and was paid really well.

#####

These days I am happily married to Andy, we have two children and still enjoy a good and varied sex life. Andy has no idea I am on Lush, and he knows only some things about my past life, the less said about that the better!

However, this first story is about my younger days, from around eighteen to my early thirties. From an early age, I always loved sex, in its various forms, and after two short-term relationships, I met, Mark (Lazycalm56), we were both highly sexed, and always keen to try new things.

Mark and I met when I was in my late teens, we had known each other for a time, and he even came with me to the Pretty Polly photo shoots. We soon began dating and enjoying each other, and our relationship was always very sexual.

The summer of 1980, was the time of Lazycalm’s first story about me. It’s called ‘My cute first girlfriend and an unexpected encounter’ I can confirm the events of that story are all true, including my regret at backing out of the amazing offer put to me that day. Read the story to understand more about this.

After that day I regretted my decision for a long time, and Mark and I spent many an evening talking about how it might have been, if not for my nerves getting the better of me at the time. I knew it wasn't me not being on the pill, nor was it the huge age gap between Steve and the guys, and myself. In fact, that was a major turn-on for me as I recall. It was simply my overwhelming nerves, and me being a silly teenage girl, afraid to take a chance on something outside my comfort zone.

Sadly two years after that event, Mark and I parted company, I won’t go into details, except to say it was painful for us both and complicated. Breakups generally are I have found. We remained friends afterward, and are still good friends today.

After Mark, I had a short fling with a guy called Tom, it was ok, but one night while we discussed our fantasies, he was horrified when I told him all about that day in The Tavern in Yorkshire, and what Steve did to me at the bar, more so about my regrets afterward about me shying away from something that would have been amazing for me at the time. Tom and I, did not last long after that night, and around 1985, I found myself single, I had enjoyed a few sexual one-night stands, and experienced a three-some on two occasions with different men. Both experiences were amazing, and I knew I wanted more.

So the summer of the following year, when I had just turned twenty-two, I had an extended period of time off from work. I decided to visit my brother and his wife in Yorkshire, as I had not seen them for a few years. The weather that summer was fantastic, so I packed lightly, with plenty of summer clothes, shorts, T-shirts, and short summer dresses. Remembering to pack a couple of pairs of high heels, as from an early age I have always loved wearing high heels.

During my summer break in Yorkshire, I took in lots of hilly walks, up the many ‘Pikes’ as they are called, lots of fresh air and I enjoyed some nice local lunches at the many quaint little country pubs around the area. The break did me good and gave me time to sort my head out after parting from Mark and now Tom.

On my sixth day, I decided to take a cab ride up Stoodley Pike and re-visit the famous ‘Tavern Inn’ At that time it was the highest pub in England, and well known for its great atmosphere and good food.

For the day, I decided to wear a pair of Denim cut-down shorts, they were tight with frayed bottoms and were very short. With them, I wore a white tie-fronted shirt and a pair of light-blue high-heeled sandals. As was normal for me at that time, I didn’t bother with knickers or a bra. I have always been really small in the breast area, and seldom wear bras, especially back then.

With my sunglasses on and my makeup looking summer fresh, I had fluffed my hair out, using a volumiser. I looked pretty cute I thought, looking in my brother's spare room mirror, just before my cab arrived.

Arriving at The Tavern, I paid my cab driver and walked into the pub. As I approached the bar to buy a drink, I heard my name called from somewhere behind me. Looking over my shoulder I was totally surprised to see Steve walking towards me, followed by his close friend Mick.

They both appear to be surprised but overjoyed to see me. We all hugged and I expressed my surprise at seeing them again after five years.

Steve and Mick both said how gorgeous they thought I looked and, Steve paid for my drink, we then all walked over to their table where Ray, Paul, and another guy all sat drinking after having their lunch. I was re-introduced to Ray and Paul, and the new guy was a guy called Daniel.

The guys bought me a nice lunch, and we all sat, me in between them, catching up on the last few years of our lives. They were most saddened that Mark and I had parted and expressed surprise that I was now single.

After an hour or so, and the guys piling me with drinks, I became quite giggly and realised I was mildly drunk. During this period, the guys were quite ‘handy’ with me, as I had expected, and they felt my bare legs and my tits through the thin white shirt. Each of them kissed me, and after I went to the toilets, we changed seats so the others could sit next to me and enjoy doing the same.

By the time I was feeling the effects of all the alcohol they had plied me with, I felt the same strange feeling I had back in 1980 during our first encounter in the pub. Steve had undone the front of my white shirt, and with my small tits now exposed, he and the other guys all enjoyed caressing them. None of us cared about where we were, I was too far gone to care, but Steve and the guys seemed oblivious to us being in a public place while they enjoyed my tits.

Soon it got near to closing time and was quite dark by now, so Steve and the guys all said they would give me a ride home, but invited me back to Steve’s house first for coffee. I can say now, despite my drunken state, I knew I was under no illusions that they wanted more than to share coffee with me, so I agreed to go, and after leaving the pub, we all made our way back down the mountain in Steve’s Range Rover, with the other guys in a car following.

In the back seat of Steve’s car, I had Mick and Paul on either side of me, their hands all over me, and each of them kissed me passionately as we descended Stoodley Pike.

By the time we reached the village and neared Steve’s house, they had removed my white shirt completely and had dropped it onto the front passenger seat. My jean shorts were also now undone, and I lifted my hips off the seat to enable Mick and Paul to slide the shorts down my legs, then off my feet. They then placed my shorts on top of my shirt in the front.

Now naked apart from my heels, they were both all over me, feeling, kissing, and caressing my body between them both. By now I was extremely turned on and knew I was ready for what they wanted from me. No words were spoken then, as we stopped in Steve’s driveway and Mick led me out of the car and into the moonlight night, naked apart from my high heels.

Steve and the other four guys all approached me and looked at my naked body, with grins on their faces. I remember Steve saying, ‘Tonight is your night, June, we will enjoy doing what we should have done five years ago baby girl.’

Steve then slapped my ass hard and took my hand as they walked me into the house, my heart pounding in my chest now. Feeling a little sobered up, I remember yearning for what lie ahead with Steve and the four men.

Inside Steve’s house, they stood looking at me, still smiling. Then Steve said, ‘Are you on the pill these days, June?’

I replied, ‘No, Steve, I have had problems with the pill for a while and stopped taking it about a year ago.’

There were murmurs among the group and some whispers, then Steve said, ‘Oh baby, I think I speak for us all when I say how pleased we are to hear that.’

The other guys all expressed similar views on this. Steve then added, ‘No way will we be using condoms tonight, June, not after waiting all these years to enjoy you this way.’

I replied, with complete honesty, and said, ‘I understand, it's how I want to experience this as well, Steve.’

‘You really mean that June?’ asked, Mick.

‘I do,’ I replied.

‘Good girl,’ added Steve, ‘You know this is the only way you should experience five men using your wonderful body like this.’

‘Fuck, yes!’ added, Mick.

We made our way then upstairs to the main bedroom. The lighting was low and moody, and Steve had drawn the curtains, the bed was large and sumptuous and covered in a black and red Duvet. Steve, slowly turned me around, so everyone could feast their eyes on my body.

‘Let's not waste any more time then guys shall we,’ said Steve.

The five of them all stood around me and looked at my body.

‘Just look at her tight little ass,’ said, Mick, ‘It’s fucking perfect.’

Amy_Davis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amy_Davis

‘June, that ass was made for fucking balls deep and filling with spunk sweetheart.’

‘And would you just look at her hairless tiny pussy guys, look how wet and shiny it is, dripping wet and aching to be fucked and filled with our spunk,’ added Mick.

Steve said, ‘I think we will keep those sexy heels on for the evening baby girl.’

Steve and the four guys all closed in on me, their hands now all over my body, and each of them kissed me on the mouth and neck. They felt my smooth hairless pussy, my small tits, and my ass.

I stood before these five much older men, being only 5’3” tall, even in my high heels, I felt small and helpless as they surrounded me. They continued feeling me all over my body, kissing my neck, shoulders, and back, with each of them kissing my lips deeply. Each guy worked his tongue inside my mouth as they kissed me in turn. Each of them felt between my legs many times, I was now very turned on.

Steve said, ‘She is soaking wet guys, just like she was earlier in the Tavern, her pussy is begging for us all to fuck her and fill her with spunk.’

As each guy withdrew his hand from my pussy, he would place his fingers inside my mouth and make me suck them clean of my juices.

Mick said, ‘June, your tight little ass is sheer perfection, and I can’t wait until my hard cock is buried balls deep inside it.’

‘I second that,’ said Paul.

The men all began undressing, I took in their size and muscly builds as they did so and all seemed to have larger-than-average cocks. Mick, however, was very well endowed. It was leaking pre cum and he used his hand to spread it all over his cock as I watched him.

It began with the men pushing me to my knees. As the men stood around me, each holding his cock out toward my face,

‘A nice long blow-bang is the perfect way for a little slut like you, June, to get our gang-bang off to a good start,’ said Steve.

Steve’s friends all commented on what a turn-on it was going to be being sucked off by me at last, and I could tell they loved the fact that I was so young.

As I began sucking each of them in turn, they used their hands to hold my head firmly, pushing me deeper onto their ever-hardening cocks. They ran their fingers through my hair, as they used my mouth one by one.

Soon, I shuffled around within the circle of men, on my knees going quickly from cock to cock. What I had often dreamed about for many years was finally happening, and I had never felt more excited in my life at that point.

‘Go on, June, you go girl,’ said Steve, ‘All our cocks are for you tonight baby girl.’

‘This is what you were born to do baby doll, suck those hard cocks so they are all ready to fuck you, June,’ added Mick.

I realised I was now making these little gurgling noises in the back of my throat, something I continued to do for many years after that night when sucking multiple men.

‘Just listen to her guys, those noises she is making, oh my god,’ exclaimed Mick. ‘Go, June you sexy dirty little slut.’

The men were all moaning and obviously enjoying my efforts.

Steve said, ‘Oh, June baby, you gorgeous little slut, that feels amazing.’

He added ‘Guys when you woke up this morning did you ever think we would all be getting a blow-bang from such a gorgeous little girl like our June here.’

’Not as tasty as her we didn’t,’ replied Ray.’

‘She is fucking perfect, Steve,’ added Mick,’ Just perfect.’

‘June, you are every older man’s perfect fantasy girl you know, I can’t tell you how pleased we all are that you -at last- agreed to this offer tonight.’

‘I second that,’ said Steve.

By now the five cocks were all wet and shiny with pre cum and my own drool, it dripped down from each cock and my lips, and I could see my tits were now soaking wet and slick with it.

The guys could all see this too, Mick commented, ‘June, baby, your lovely tiny tits look so perfect covered in our juices.’

‘Fuck do they!’ added Steve, ‘I think they are gorgeous, June, and they match your body perfectly.’

Paul woke from his obvious ecstasy-like state, and said, ‘Personally guys I could stand here all day and let her suck my cock this way.’

He added, ‘For a girl so young, her cock sucking skills are fantastic.’

All the time the men were talking about me, I was working hard on the cocks surrounding me, switching between each one with my mouth and hands.

I soon began working my head up and down on each cock faster and faster, taking each one right to the back of my throat, deep-throating each guy's cock as far down my throat as I could. I mentally took stock of what I was now doing as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

I parted my legs a little to steady myself, and I could feel a long strand of juices leaking out of my pussy, and it felt wet on the skin of my legs.

‘Go on, June, you dirty little slut, do what you were made to do,’ said Paul, ‘You go girl.’

Mick said, ‘Just look at her perfect little tits, they barely move as she is going up and down on our cocks guys.’

By now the guys were all rock hard and it was clear they were ready to fuck me, so they picked me up again, and placed me on the bed on my back.

Steve said, ‘Would you look at that wet patch she made on my floor, she is aching to be gang-banged now guys, that is so obvious.’

All four guys stood around the bed now naked and looking down at me.

‘Shall we begin gentlemen,’ said Steve.

For the next two hours or so, I was gang-banged by the five men. They began by each going down on my soaking pussy, and I was becoming more and more turned on with each moment as they enjoyed my pussy one by one.

The fucking thereafter was raw and intense and relentless, I never had less than three cocks inside me at any one time, and usually, my hands would be working the other two while three of them fucked me. On and on it went, and we did everything that five rampant older men and one young girl could do together sexually.

They pulled my hair, while using my mouth, slapped my bum hard while anally fucking me, slapped my tits, and held my arms behind my back while spit-roasting me.

I had never felt more desired, more overpowered, or more used in my entire life, and it felt fantastic!

Each of the five men, came inside my pussy, my ass, and down my throat, making me swallow their pent-up loads each time. When they were ready to cum again, I was told to kneel, while each of them stroked their glistening cocks just over my face, before erupting their second loads all over me, some going in my mouth and some over my face and hair. I felt at that point that my submissive side was now fully awakened, and I knew this was the type of sex I wanted from now on.

Knowing they were cumming inside my pussy, unprotected and with me not being on the pill, was the biggest turn-on ever! That day five years previously, Mark and I didn’t understand why, my not being on the pill, was such a thrill for them, but right now, actually experiencing a gang-bang with them at last, I finally got it. It was taboo, risky, yes, and very naughty, but I knew then that I wanted it as much as they did.

After they had all finished with me, we all sat around chatting and Steve made some coffee. I was still naked of course apart from my heels. My face and hair were still dripping with their second loads, but I wanted to stay that way. Don’t ask me why, but it just felt so perfectly natural, and the men seemed to love that I was bathing in my own reverie. When I stood up, I could not help but fart out the cum loads from inside my bum. This brought cheers from the guys and we all laughed about it. Also, my pussy was leaking cum badly, so I went into the bathroom to clean myself.

Downstairs we all kissed our goodbyes. Steve offered to drive me home, but first, they wanted to watch me walk outside to his car to retrieve my clothes.

‘You were born to walk outside naked, June,’ said Steve.

The next day, I slept in until noon. I was exhausted, but very content and fulfilled. When I woke up, my brother's house was empty, so when sitting in his kitchen with my coffee, I contemplated the night before. I had finally experienced what I had dreamed about so many times since that day in the pub, five years ago with Mark. The shy, insecure teenager, so afraid to embrace her darkest fantasy. I thought about the fact that the five men had all cum inside me, unprotected and I could end up pregnant by any one of them, but even that thought excited me strangely.

So that was my very first gang-bang, and I loved the experience beyond my wildest expectations. I knew right then that I wanted more sex of this type and since that day, I have been involved in many such group sessions with men of all ages, but mostly with older men. Men who know what they want from a girl like me and are experienced and dominant to the level I always wanted.

Those of you familiar with my various folders of photos and videos will of course know well, the types of things I have been involved in during my younger years.

I have been part of group sessions with dominant members of the adult clubs I had memberships with since my very early twenties, through to my mid-thirties ever since. I have been a slave girl to various groups of guys, more than once, I have been caned in playrooms by groups of men, tied up and used, and always photographed and videoed by whichever guy was with me at the time. I have been a ‘pet’ for a lovely guy who wanted me that way. I have even been dressed as a bride for a group of guys who specifically requested me to dress that way.

Some of my bondage and punishment sessions have been published in print, in adult BDSM magazines of the time. They always included my real full name and my age and that I lived in London. This, of course, worried me at the time, however, I was always told the humiliation of this, would serve to heighten the experience for me.

I have to confess…it did!

June x

Published 
Written by JCH1968
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments