Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First MMF 3-Some

"A True story about my first 3-some with two guys..."

38
32 Comments 32
47.2k Views 47.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
(I'm sorry that it is so long but it just happened
A few days ago and so much needed to be told...)

The plan was set in motion. On Friday, I would be getting fucked into oblivion by Randy and Caleb, two guys I only knew through Facebook and text.

Randy is an Uncle to my best guy friend. He's 16 years older than me which suits me perfectly considering I love the cock of much older men. He has the experience. Caleb is his temporary roommate, at 27, he is just 6 years older. He has the stamina. A perfect combination to ensure that my holes are well satisfied.

Over the course of the past week we exchanged several text, in which time I had taken quite a liking to Caleb. We often enjoyed each others dirty words and nude pictures. I felt comfortable with him even though we had never met.

I'm probably the biggest freak in bed that most people know but I was nervous all week long. Will it be awkward? Will they enjoy me? The thoughts that ran through my mind almost led me to back out at the last minute...then I ventured to Fantasy land and imagined being filled with two cocks and my pussy instantly flowed with sweet juices. I would do it. I had to do it for my bodies sake.

Friday arrived.

The three of us exchanged text all day long about our excitement, while at work. Waiting for the day to come to an end and the night to come alive. They kept asking if I was positive that I was okay with this...each time I answered yes. I think they knew I was nervous because as the time got closer, I became quiet. They offered to buy alcohol if it would help me relax. I took to that idea.

I rushed home from work and slipped out of my officer's uniform and into my usual at-home attire, a t-shirt, short denim shorts and my cowgirl boots but underneath, I had on something that assured I was living up the Naughty Farmer's Daughter Stereotype. A purple and black sheer lace bra that gave my already perky c cups an extra lift and a matching pair of sexy black Bikini cut panties with purple lace-ups that accentuated my big, luscious bottom perfectly.

We made plans to meet up in the closest town since we all live out in the middle of no where. I got there half an hour before they did and it felt like the longest wait of my life. They finally pulled up and got out the car to hug me and WOW! Were they tall! Even my above average 5'11 frame seemed tiny in comparison to them. They were both handsome but not my typical type.

I followed them back to their house and we talked for a little bit, getting to know each other. They were drinking beer, I had my trusty liquor friend, Jameson in hand. It wasn't long before I loosened up a bit and felt comfortable enough to stand up in front of Caleb and lean back against him. I felt his cock grow hard against my lower back, begging to be released from his pants and it made me wet. So wet that it was noticeable through my tight shorts and Randy laughed, saying "Oh someone's horny!"

Fuck yeah I was horny! I had a gorgeous man with his cock poking me in the back.

We made our way to Caleb's room with alcohol in hand and the two of us sat on the edge of the bed while Randy sat in a recliner. Caleb didn't like my shirt and demanded that I took it off. I willingly obeyed his command. He placed his rough hands on my back and traced up and down my spine with his long fingers. Chills shook my body. I took another gulp of my whiskey as Randy got up to go toward the bathroom. I was alone with Caleb. Finally!

I took this opportunity to turn the tables on him and I pushed him down on his bed. Hard. I straddled him and bent down to kiss him, parting his lips with my tongue. He accepted it and hungrily attacked my tongue with his, taking a second to suck on it with his lips. My nails dug into his chest when he done that, he pushed my hair to the side and sunk his teeth into my neck. If there's anything I love more than sex, it's rough sex that inflicts pain. I sucked in my breath then let out a moan. He pushed me off of him, rolled me over so he could be on top of me. He held my arms down with one hand and tucked my shorts with the other. He broke the button and slid them down my legs and over my boots.

"You're going to keep those sexy ass boots on and show me how a country girl can fuck." Oh, I planned on it. He looked at my panties and licked his lips as he pushed them aside and rubbed down my inner thigh, his knuckles grazing my soaked cunt. The next thing I knew, he ripped them down the sides, completely ignoring the laces and threw them in the floor. God, he was sexy.

He kissed my lips hard as his hand slid between my legs, parting my pussy lips with his fingers at the same time he parted my lips with his tongue. He pushed one finger inside my hot, wet mound and it drove me crazy! He fucked me fast with his fingers already pushing me to the very edge of an orgasm.

MeriLinchh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeriLinchh

He knew it too and stopped until the feeling subsided a little. Then he made his way down between my legs with his lips and teased my swollen clit with his experienced tongue. He flicked it fast for a few seconds and the feeling of my climax rose once more. He stopped.

I begged him not to stop and his response was " Tell me what you want you dirty slut!"
Panting heavily I replied, " I want your cock. I want you to fuck my pussy. Pleassssse baby, fuck me."

That sly smile crossed his face again as he pulled his gym shorts off and his big, beautiful cock sprang free. I had never had a dick that big before! He was THICK and well above average in length.

"Do you like this? Do you want this dick in you, my little whore?"

I bit my lip and shook my head up and down slowly.

He pushed my legs up toward my shoulders and plunged his dick up into me as hard as he could. It hurt but the pain was minimized by the pleasure. I didn't want to cum yet so I held it in as long as I could while his monster cock penetrated my tight pussy.

Randy walked back into the room right as I was about to orgasm. Caleb told him to stick his dick in my mouth and let the slut suck it as he flipped me back over to fuck me from behind. He came up to the edge of the bed and whipped his cock out, my current lover whose dick was pounding me hard didn't even compare!!! They were both big but Randy's cock was something out of a porn. As bad as I wanted my tight ass to be fucked, I knew I couldn't take either one of them. I could barely get my lips around it but I managed to do it after I licked up and down the length of it. I spent a few seconds sucking gently on his balls then I slowly took him into my mouth, it was quite a challenge especially since I was screaming out with my first orgasm of the night at the same time.

Caleb was still pounding me with a brutal force, spanking my ass hard while I was working on getting Randy's cock to reach the back of my throat. When I managed to do so, I sucked harder and faster, my left hand following my mouth as I jacked him off while sucking. I heard Caleb grunt and he stiffened up. He pulled his cock out of my dripping pussy and spewed hot, sticky cum all over my back and into my hair. He kissed my back and hopped off the bed.

Randy moved in to take his place between my heated pussy lips. He gently eased his way in, it was a pretty tight fit even with my juices dripping out. It felt like being a virgin again with the pain that came with it. My cunt gave in and loosened up to make room for the biggest thing that has ever penetrated it. He flipped my right leg over his head, so I was on my side. He fucked nice and slow until I got use to his size then he fucked me hard and fast. I came again within a few minutes.

Caleb was watching from the sidelines and told Randy to slap my ass. He did. So hard that I screamed. I looked at Caleb and beckoned him to come back over to me. He began sucking on my nipples, biting on them ever so often, he squeezed my neck tightly, I couldn't breath but it brought forth another orgasm. I was in heaven. He got on his knees and pushed my head down, forcing my eager mouth onto his delicious cock. He still had my pussy juices on him and damn I tasted good. I sucked him wildly until he pushed down hard on my head, spilling his sweet, salty cum into my mouth, spurts hitting my throat. It was so yummy. A few minutes later Randy shot his huge load up into my womb. Caleb commented about how much of a freak I am and that I'm every guys dream, not only in the bedroom but in every aspect. I lit up inside.

They took turns punishing my cunt with their huge cocks for hours. Orgasm after orgasm rocked my body and eventually around6amI passed out from the alcohol and sex. I woke up around noon with Caleb behind me, snuggled up closely with his hand on my ass.

He must have felt me stir because he began rubbing up and down my body, eventually making his way between my legs. He gently pushed his finger inside me...man I was so sore. I tensed up and he told me to relax, he'd make it all better. Slowly fingering me, he kissed my back and my neck, whispered in my ear telling me how beautiful I looked when I first wake up...I kissed him passionately, he kissed back the same way. Still laying on my side, he pressed his cock up against me, easing it in slowly. I gasped as his head made a popping noise as it entered my swollen pussy. He was gentle with me. It was like making love with someone I have been with for years. We spent over an hour having slow, passionate sex before I went home.

It was the most incredible first experience of my life.

Published 
Written by OfficerMILF21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments