Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Ex-Wife - Part Four

"Jan get whats she really wants"

9
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I lay there and wondered what she would think of me. Actually, I didn’t need to think, I knew, and I also knew what I thought of myself.

I was in a great relationship with a fabulous lady and yet there was something missing. But that should be a reason to talk, not a reason to fuck someone else, let alone my ex-wife.

I got up to make a cup of tea and my phone received a text message. I expected it to be work and checked my phone to find a message from one of my mates.

“Daz, sorry but poker is off tonight. We have an issue at work and neither of us can make it. I spoke to Rod and he thinks it’s not worth doing. Sorry mate. Adam.”

I texted my mate Steve who was staying at ours that night with his girlfriend, Rachel, and told him poker was off but suggested we go to a local casino if he was still up for a night out. He readily agreed. The girls had already arranged their own night out and there was no reason to ruin that. Steve also suggested we go for a bite to eat before going to the casino and mentioned a local Mexican Street food place I knew.

When Steve and I sat down in the Mexican, he asked me what was up as I didn’t seem to be myself.

I admitted that something was troubling me a little and began to tell him about the situation with Jan. He had met her a few times and was very eager to hear all the dirty information. I told him everything that had happened and that the whole thing was playing on my mind. He asked me how and I admitted that mostly it was about being caught out I guessed but of course also about being unfaithful and how that made me feel.

Just talking to him about what had happened so far, however, was arousing me. Jan was such a great fuck and to have her almost at my beck and call was incredible. He asked me if I trusted her enough to keep it quiet and I told him that I did. After all, she seemed to be enjoying it as much, if not more, than me.

“So what’s the real issue?” he asked me. “It’s a free fuck with no strings. Fuck me mate I wish I could get some of that.”

My text tone went off but I ignored it for the time being.

I said it was very cool but I didn’t know how I could do that and treat my girlfriend so. He said that I admitted it was the fear of being caught rather than my own morals that was concerning me most and that if I could really trust Jan and my girlfriend wouldn’t get hurt, then, fuck it.

It became a typical guy’s conversation and he asked me about Jan. He always thought she was very fit, especially for her age, and that he knew women much younger who would kill for her figure.

I showed him a couple of photos I had taken of Jan and he almost spat his beer out.

“Jesus man, she is so, so fit. Fucking hell, I’d be all over that in a flash. If you turn that down you’re mad as hell. Fuck morals. Fuck her mate. Jesus and she wants to be treated like a slut. Man, I’d fuck her within an inch of her life, you lucky fucker.”

I checked my phone assuming my girlfriend had messaged me and smiled to see it was from Jan.

I opened the message and saw it was a photo. She was naked and had her legs spread. One hand was on her shaved pussy and with the other she had taken a selfie using the mirrored doors on her bedside wardrobes.

“I need cock.” The accompanying message said.

Christ, all that moralising and it went out the window in a flash.

I texted back, “I could fuck you right now but am tied up.”

“Pity, I’m in a filthy mood and want to be used. You can do anything you want to me. I want some cock badly; if you can’t make it I’ll have to call Stuart. It’s your fault, you’ve turned me into a sex addict and I think you should at least service me when I ask for once.” She added a smiley face.

Steve asked if everything was okay and I said that I was just sorting out a small problem.

“I will come round right now but I want you to be naked, okay? I want you tied to the bedstead and wearing a blindfold.”

“I will be soaking by the time you get here so hurry,” she replied.

I told Steve we had to go and made my apologies to the restaurant staff. When we got in the car Steve asked what was up.

I showed him the text Jan had sent and my replies.

“Put it this way mate, I’m gonna go and fuck her right now and you have two choices. Sit in the car and wait or... well, wanna fuck her too Steve?” I asked.

His response was slower than I expected and, looking at the picture she texted me he asked, “Do you think she will be up for it?”

“Let’s see,” I said.

I asked him to drive and gave him directions and, in the meantime, I continued my text conversation with Jan.

“When I arrive I want you to imagine I have someone with me okay?”

“Yes, but who?”

“We’ll see. The two of us are coming to fuck you. You will leave your baby oil and your dildo on the bedside cabinet. Don’t argue just do it if you want to be fucked tonight.”

“Oh god I do,” she replied.

When we arrived at her flat I told him to stop just around the corner in case she was watching from the window and then I drove up to her flat.

I rang the bell and the buzzer rang. I then gave her a minute or two to get to the bedroom and slide her wrists into the two silk scarves she used. She tied then to the top corners of her bedstead and formed a slip knot in the end so that she could slide her wrist in and then tighten the bonds by lulling on them.

We had done this a couple of times before and it always made be hard to see her lying there, waiting for my cock.

In the meantime, Steve literally sprinted up to the flat and we both went in. I motioned for him to say nothing and for him to remove his shoes and then we went up to her door. It was left ajar and we entered.

I motioned for him to follow me quietly and when we entered the room we found Jan as instructed. Naked, tied to the bed and covered in a light film of oil. “I told you to leave to oil on the side didn’t i?” I scolded.

“Yes and I have done. I just wanted to be, well, ready for you.”

She looked more than ready. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was moist and parting already.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith



I placed a finger over my lips to signal to Steve to remain quiet and said aloud. “See Steve, I told you she was a dirty little slut. She must be so eager for both our cocks aren’t you Jan?”

She replied “yes” in a low tone.

“Jan you will have to do better than that. Steve has come here to fuck you and he deserves to know you want it doesn’t he? Now, are you eager for both our cocks?”

I began to run my fingers over her skin and she said in a much louder voice, “Yes, I want you both to fuck me.”

I carried on stroking her, running my fingers over her nipples and down over her pussy.

“My my Steve, look at how wet this sluts cunt is. She must be desperate for cock. Are you Jan? Are you desperate for cock?”

“Oh yes I am, I’m desperate to feel you inside me.”

“Would you like us both to fuck you Jan?” I said. “Have one of us in your mouth and another in the wet cunt? Two cocks inside you. Do you want that?”

I took her dildo and held it against her pussy and she shook as she said, “Yes, I want two cocks inside me.”

I slid the cock inside her and said “You really do want two cocks, don’t you? Then I guess Steve and I better get undressed.”

We were both naked in no time and I was back to the dildo. Fucking her with it. Faster now. In and out as she became wetter and wetter and then I stopped and gave the dildo to Steve and he continued to fuck her with it.

I bent down close to her ear. “I want you to experience so much. I want you to experience everything you've never done. So, if I were to bring in a second guy, would you really be eager to fuck us both?”

“Yes,” she said.

Steve began to caress her skin with his spare hand and then I placed first one and then my other hand on her breasts. She now had both her breasts and nipples being massaged, a dildo sliding in and out of her pussy and another hand sliding over, around and under her pussy. Steve removed the dildo, placed his fingers on her pussy as I removed her blindfold.

She began to struggle and cry out so we both simply stopped and stood up.

“It’s cool,” I said. “We’ll go”

“What?” she said. “What do you mean, go?”

“I did tell you if I ever did anything you didn’t like then I’d stop.”

“I didn’t say I didn’t like it but fucking hell I didn’t think Steve was here.”

“But you said you wanted to fuck him. You said you wanted two cocks, you slut. Now, we can go or… you can have two cocks, Jan.”

I touched her nipple and encouraged Steve to touch her leg. Her eyes closed and I knew we would have her.

“Feel us Jan. Feel all our hands on you.” And with that, we were on her. Our hands and fingers were everywhere. Steve was finger fucking her and I turned her head toward me and fed her my cock. Within a few seconds, Jan came and I knew Steve had never seen a female ejaculation before. He was shocked at the ferocity and then he dove in to drink from her gushing fountain.

I stood away at that point, picked up my phone and began to film my mate fuck my ex-wife. It was incredible watching her being fucked and then I untied the scarves so that Steve could turn her and fuck her from behind. We turned her on the bed so I could fuck her mouth at the same time and she came again the moment she had two cocks inside her.

She was insatiable. Sucking on me like a vacuum pump and licking my balls as Steve fucked her hard. He fucked her just the way she liked it, hard and with each of his thrusts my cock was forced into her mouth. I held the back of her head and pulled her onto me.

“Take me you slut. Gag on me.”

She took the whole of my cock into her mouth.

“That’s a good little slut. Steve will join me whenever we decide, okay? You are his cock whore too now Jan, okay?”

I released her and she gasped, “Yes.”

“You will fuck whoever I want you to okay and as many as I want you to Jan. YES?”

“Yes. Oh god. Yes.”

Steve was almost ready to come and we swapped places. I began to fuck her now sodden cunt and he fucked her mouth.

He now had the phone and took photos of her as he finally came over her face and lips and I, with a few more thrusts came inside her.

We all collapsed on the bed to catch our breath for a few minutes but Jan was wide eyed with lust and desire and within a short time was playing with both our cocks and in equally quick time we were both hard again. Jan climbed across Steve and lowered herself onto his cock. To be honest it was a little bigger than mine and she was loving it. I set the phone on the side pressed record got onto the bed to stand beside her so that she could suck my cock while riding Steve.

I looked into the mirrored wardrobe and turned Jan’s head to the side so that she could see and said, “See what a slut looks like Jan?”

“Yes,” she replied. “Lucky.”

I stroked her body as she fucked Steve. Squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. I slid my hand over her back and down over her buttocks. I reached aside and took the baby oil and squeezed a few drops down the crack of her arse.

She began to go wild as I touched, licked and finally slid my finger into her ass. I added a little more oil and slid a second finger in as she was going crazy on Steve’s cock and then I positioned myself behind her.

I expected her to have a little resistance but she didn’t. She was open. Willing. Demanding.

“Oh god yes fuck me, please. Fuck my ass please.”

I slid in and then the fun really began. She screamed the house down as both our cocks filled her. She was fucking us both as we fucked her. I pulled her hair and slapped her ass cheeks as we fucked her and every additional little morsel of attention sent her closer to the edge.

I’d like to say we all came together but that’s just not the case. We all came right enough and she had Steve’s cum on top of mine inside her used pussy and she had my cum inside her deliciously gaping arse and Steve had lady juice all over him.

We all showered and even discussed the evening. Steve was beaming like a Cheshire Cat and Jan was exhausted but thankful and glad we tricked her into it as she admitted she would probably have backed out.

I was filled with mounting lust for this sex machine of a woman. She loved cock, I loved fucking her and I loved seeing her get fucked.

Now, what next?

Published 
Written by Exwifelover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments