Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Crazy Naked Twister Weekend (The messy conclusion)

"My party gets into full swing and it's anything goes!"

31
18 Comments 18
28.4k Views 28.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words


The weekend was here, the wine was in the cooler and six hot, sexy girls had descended on my pad for a party. After settling in on the Friday, we had hit the town and spent our hard-earned cash on clothes and shoes on Saturday afternoon. Gemma and Aisha had already revealed what sort of mood they were in, ravishing me in the changing room and nearly getting us thrown out. So, the scene was now set for the evening. We were all in my apartment, we were ready to play Twister - with a difference.

Our little shopping and nail manicure trip had got everyone into an easy mood and there was a warm, relaxed atmosphere in the apartment. Everyone was chatting or sipping wine when Laura appeared with the coloured box under her arm.

“It’s Twister time girls!” she said, with a look of glee on her face.

“Hey baby! Are you going to play with me?” said Aisha, provocatively.

“We’re all going to play with you, sexy girl,” answered Laura..

I looked at Hayley the mousy-haired friend of Ashlie’s from Oxford. I had already discovered that she was slightly nervous and had been surprised by Gemma’s and Aisha’s chaotic behaviour and general randomness. Hayley said she was game for a laugh though and didn’t seem overly perturbed that we played Twister naked. She was dressed in a short, cream skirt and an orange blouse. She had lovely long legs and from what I had seen, a nice pair of tits.

“Hayley,” I said, standing up and walking over to where she was seated.

“As the new girl and before we play, I should let you know that it’s customary for the newbie to undergo a little initiation.”

“Oh! What kind of initiation?”

“Nothing too bad.”

I looked at Gemma and Aisha, who were studying her, carefully and no doubt making her nervous.

I put my hand on Hayley’s shoulder and then moved it upwards, running my fingers through her long hair.

“Ashlie said you were pretty, she was right. Have you two kissed yet or what?”

“No…” said Hayley, clearly embarrassed.

“Awww… poor Ashlie,” said Laura.

“Yeah, we need to put that right,” said Gemma.

“OK girls, I’m dealing with it,” I said.

“Hayley, I think you should kiss Ashlie now, while we watch.”

“OK…”

“Yes, I’ve not done yet,” I added.

“Sorry.”

“Then as the second part of your initiation, I want you to submit to being fondled by everyone, through your clothes. It's just so you can get to know everyone, break the ice kind of thing.”

Hayley looked up at me and then looked from one girl to another. Ashlie, who was sitting next to her friend put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Hayley smiled at her uni friend and took a deep breath. I can hardly say how turned on I was at that moment. I think everyone was the same. Hayley was barely bicurious and yet here she was, being asked to have her first lesbian kiss in front of relative strangers. I was as horny as hell. Hayley seemed to be trembling slightly but then took a swig of wine and put her glass down.

“OK, let’s do this,” she said calmly.

Ashlie moved a little closer to Hayley and ran her hand over her head, brushing the hair away from her face. Both girls closed their eyes as their lips met and there was hushed appreciation in my apartment as the two friends kissed for the first time. All that I could here was the soft kissy noise as their lips and tongues met in a beautiful union of snoginess. Ashlie, I can say from experience, is a beautiful kisser and was giving Hayley every ounce of her experience in a full on tongue tickler. When they did eventually part there was a silent pause before everyone broke into spontaneous giggles and coos of appreciation. I wanted to keep the spotlight on Hayley though and reminded her that there was a part two to her initiation.

“OK darling. Enjoy?” I asked.

Hayley looked at me and then Ashlie and smiled.

“Yes.”

“Good. Stay where you are. OK girls, gather round.”

Everyone, including Emma, who was meant to be neutral on the night but was up for a fondle, assembled around Hayley. Laura and Gemma joined Hayley and Ashlie on the sofa. Aisha, Emma and myself knelt on the floor at Hayley’s feet. I could halfway see up her short skirt, She wasn’t wearing any tights or anything, but her legs looked smooth and slightly tanned.

“You ready Hayley?” I asked.

“Yep. Go for it!”

All at once, everyone ran their hands over Hayley’s body. I slipped my hand inside her skirt, as did Ashlie. Her legs were so soft. The other girls began to fondle her boobs, her arms and her belly as she sat in complete submission on my sofa. We began to move around, swapping positions and hands were sliding over hands as we took turns to squeeze her boobs and her legs. I asked Hayley to kneel on the cushion so we didn’t miss her bum, which was tight and peachy. Inevitably the naughtiness went further and Ashlie and Hayley began to kiss again and I began to kiss Aisha and so on.

Before long it had turned into a free for all and we were fondling each other and kissing. Everyone except Emma then began to strip. I assisted Hayley, undoing her blouse as Emma prepared to set up the Twister mat and the colour selector thingy. I encouraged Hayley to undo the buttons on my blouse and we undid each other’s, disconnecting the buttons one by one. The other girls were kissing and touching as they got naked and I gave Hayley a kiss on the cheek and stroked her bare arms gently.

“Can I kiss you Danny?” She said.

I didn’t need asking twice and pressed my lips to hers and worked my tongue into her mouth. Hayley gave in to my advance, accepting my French kiss and responding enthusiastically. As we kissed, I nonchalantly unfastened her bra. I stripped it away as we parted and exposed her beautiful up-tilted tits. Then she took my bra off.

“Wow Danny!”

“You can touch them if you like.”

Hayley cupped my breasts in her hands and bounced them up and down.

“They’re so heavy!” she exclaimed.

“Wait till you feel Laura’s!” I added.

I stood up and rolled my panties down.

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

Her inhibitions now overcome, Hayley did the same. She was almost fully shaved apart from a neat little triangle of mousy hair. Her pussy lips were neat and pink, her inner lips barely protruding. Everyone was now naked. Laura has been going to the gym a lot and I think some of the girls could hardly believe how amazing she looks now. Gemma gave her bum a slap, which caused a very satisfying, loud ‘smack’ and left a rosy patch on her buttock.

We all looked at Emma who was adjudicator as we all stood butt naked, waiting for instructions.

“OK we’ll go alphabetically. Aisha, left hand blue, right foot yellow.”

The first one was always quite easy but meant her legs were spread and her modesty out of the window as we watched her reveal her juicy pussy lips and sexy ass.

“Ashlie, right hand blue, left foot red.”

Ashlie got into position and was kind of at right angles to Aisha. Then it was my turn and I ended up with my hand on Aisha’s and my right foot somewhere between hers and Ashlie’s.

“Gemma, left foot green, right hand red.”

Gemma squeezed in but it meant my face was pressed against her bum cheek. I gave it a friendly kiss as Hayley joined the proceedings. Her blue - red combination meant she had one vaguely feasible orientation and that meant her head brushing my boobs. That just left Laura. Somehow she squeezed into position and I knew then that Twister wasn’t meant for six people. Except if you were all girls and you were naked; then it was perfect.

In round two Aisha had to turn through ninety degrees and had her face right between Laura’s boobs. Turn by turn we got into more and more of a contortion until I could feel someone’s hand on my leg for support and unnecessarily I thought, stroking my pussy with a thumb. The giggles ensued. It soon became apparent that more than two rounds wasn’t even nearly practicable and having already bent the rules, I slipped, sending Gemma toppling on top of me and bodies, boobs and bums crashing on to the mat in a huge sexy puddle of confusion.

Any attempt by Emma to bring order was futile as I rolled over and had Gemma lay on top of me and kissed my neck. I could see Hayley squatting over Aisha’s face from the corner of my eye and there were kissing sounds and gentle murmurs of enjoyment rippling around the mat. I quite liked the somewhat clammy vinyl on my back as Gemma turned round, giving me her pussy to eat as she set about licking me out. I put my left hand out and found my fingers probing something warm and moist. Well acquainted as I am with my friends, I couldn’t swear to whose pussy I was fingering but it sure felt good. I knew Gemma had been turned on by the Hayley thing and her pussy was hot and sticky - just how I like it.

As I licked Gemma’s sweet, wet pussy the fingers of both hands were busy, one set in pussy and the others being licked lovingly by someone’s mouth. Emma, determined not be entirely redundant called time and said we needed to swap partners. I sat up, my mouth glistening with pussy goo and found myself in a three way kiss with Laura and Ashlie. At the same time I felt my breasts being sucked and fondled. Then Aisha pushed me to the floor. She opened my legs and set about eating my pussy for the second time that weekend. Hayley seemed to be waiting for me to invite her, kneeling politely by my head. I stroked her thigh and nodded, licking my lips.

Hayley’s pussy was really, really wet. Whoever had licked her before had got her to a frenzied state, as her lips were moist and her opening covered in a gossamer-like film of sweet pussy dew. I licked and licked, driving my tongue into her pussy, tasting and swallowing her juices. Aisha was making a meal of me herself, feasting on me noisily and by the sound of it, someone giving her an oral seeing to. All I could hear was licking and kissing and moaning as everyone was being serviced by someone else.

I was finding Hayley’s wet pussy a huge turn on and Ashlie was making me feel yummy and tingly and I knew I was going to cum and cum. My saliva was mingling with Hayley’s vaginal juices and just made her wetter and wetter until my lips and nose were soaked. I seemed to be losing myself in her pussy, lubing my face with her love, swallowing her beautiful, scented girl box as my body began to tremble. I could hear two girls coming, I recognized one of them as Laura, her whines and moans unmistakable. Aisha was licking and nibbling my clitoris and the hornier she made me, the more I licked Hayley. Hayley herself began to orgasm, her voice an anxious, animated expression of her pleasure. I was coming closer and closer to ecstasy, the sounds and smells and exquisite sensations combining to bring me to a wonderful climax. Someone’s hand was on my belly, I don’t think it was Aisha’s and then my breasts were being squeezed. Hayley’s body was juddering on my face as she came, her pussy hot and pulsating around my tongue. I moaned, half drowned by Haley’s pussy and my body jerked this way and that on the twister mat. It was one of the best orgasms ever!

A minute or two later, I lay with my back to the sofa, sharing a kiss with Hayley and Aisha as Gemma knelt between my legs, fingering my pussy. Laura and Ashlie were in a very intimate clinch on the other sofa fingering each other urgently in a shameless display of mutual masturbation. I slithered down the sofa and the other two girls kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples as Gemma brought me to another delicious orgasm. Aisha and Hayley kissed each other right in front of me as I came. We finished in a lovely, gooey cuddle on the sofa, taking turns to lick Gemma’s fingers as she dipped them between my legs. We went on like this for ages, fingering one another's pussy and taking turns to lick our fingers. We turned it into a sort of game within a game, and did a 'blind' version where we played 'guess the pussy.'

Eventually after a very noisy orgasm, Laura and Ashlie joined us and we drank some wine and kissed each other until everyone was contented.

Like I said at the beginning of part one. My parties are the best!

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments