Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cabin of Solace-Part2

"My seclusion in my cabin came to an end with one knock."

19
14 Comments 14
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Even though I loved my seclusion, I have to admit, having a beautiful girl on each side of me as I laid in bed had its moments. After being seduced by two gorgeous strangers, all I wanted to do was have more. I still felt mesmerized by those two beauties that were nestled in my arms, one on each side, as they drew lazy circles around my nipples. I felt sleep begin to overtake my mind as I relaxed more and more with each light feathery touch across my chest.

I know I dozed off because the last thing I remembered was the relaxing feeling of fingers on my chest and my arms around two angels sent from heaven. What I awoke to was quite different. I felt movement on the bed which was what I believe woke me. Remembering what had happened, I opened my eyes to see a sight I could not look away from.

Miss Right, the redhead, was on her back while Miss Left, the brunette was on her stomach, both wrapped in a very seductive '69' position. When the shock wore off, I gently moved over to the edge of the bed and propped myself on my side so I could watch. I have seen pictures, but this was real life and I had a front row seat... so to speak.

Miss Left, as I have to call her because I still did not know their names, was on the bed, her knees bent and spread wide. Miss Right's head was buried between her legs and I could hear slurping sounds mixed with the moaning by both girls. She was using her arms to keep those long legs open for her oral attack. I had a hard time taking my eyes off that sight till I realized that her pussy was over Miss Left's face. She was straddling her head and forcing her pussy down using thrusts and rubbing. I heard moaning that sounded like guttural noises.

I watched their skin ripple with pleasure as they manipulated each others pussies with tongues and fingers. The bed rocked with each thrust as the one would pull the other deeper in a rhythm of lust. I watched fingers disappear in cunts and asses as the moaning reached a frenzied pitch. I could tell the passion was reaching a point of no return and I had a close up view of the climax about to happen. That was when the spanking started. Red-I liked that name-began to slap Maple's ass. I could see the finger prints that were beginning to turn a deep pink.

I watched Maple-for lack of a name- wiggle her ass back and forth as she ground her pussy down. Bodies were wiggling and thrusting as the guttural sounds began to rise in pitch. Legs and knees seemed to spasm as I could see muscles tense in throws of pleasure. Fingers replace tongues as the girls threw back their heads at the same time. Their high pitched screams ended in a guttural moan that seemed to rock their control as I watched them toss their heads back and forth.

Tension seemed to drop away as they collapsed into each other, totally spent. I thought they were asleep after a few moments, but then realized that I was about to become part of the show. Without moving, they both looked over at me and smiled.

"Do you want to play?" Red asked me.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked, as I noticed my cock was in full attention and ready for action.

I started to move when they both stopped me by saying, "We have a problem that you can help us with."

The girls laid down on the bed side by side, bent their knees and opened them wide.

Arii_Anna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arii_Anna

I knew what my job was as I looked into two slick and shinny pussies dripping cum. I felt my cock throb as I tried to decide which one to clean first. Using both hands, I thrust my fingers deep into both at the same time. I felt their walls close around my fingers as I pushed them deep inside and wiggled.

Starting with the one on my left, I removed my fingers and replaced them with my tongue, all the while keeping my fingers playing inside the girl on my right. Burring my tongue deep, I inhaled the fragrance of sex as I ran my tongue in and out. Pushing my fingers back in, I quickly changed to the other girl and again buried my tongue deep. I marveled at the subtle difference in the taste as I fucked the second pussy with my tongue.

Changing back to the first while I used my fingers on the second, I started to lick the longest slit I have ever experienced. When I used my thumb and finger to slide back the cover to her clit to expose it, I really went to work licking and sucking. I could feel her hips start to move from side to side as I irritated that sensitive nub. Changing again, I put the second clit through the same torture. It exposed itself a little more to the point I could put my teeth around it and pull. Her legs clamped down on my head taking the air away from me, but I held on, burying my face deep.

Ignoring Red, I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me, trapping her pussy and holding it to my mouth. Her hips rocked as she tried to scoot away, but I had a firm hold. Releasing my head with her legs, she tried to plant her feet on the bed to thrust her hips. That was when I glanced up to noticed she was about to have another obstacle to that plan.

Red had moved to her head, thrown a leg over one side, and sat on her face. Red's knees trapped her where she laid. I had full control of her pussy and Red had full control of her head. Maple reached up to grab Red's breasts and when she found then, she squeezed...hard. Red leaned over and grabbed Maple's ankles, pulling them up which spread her legs open allowing me to breathe. I was grateful.

Muffled moans, that began to escalate, told me she was close to cuming. I could see Red move her pussy back and forth over Maple's face and I knew her tongue must be pretty busy. Red marks were appearing on Red's breasts as they were being roughly handled. Feeling the walls of Maple's cunt clamp down on my fingers, I used that time to push a finger up her ass.

Her body spasmed twice, then I could feel a wetness pour over my fingers as I greedly cleaned every drop. Red and I did not let up until she came again. I looked up to see Red throw her head back and through clenched teeth, moaned her way through her own orgasm.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments