Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My beginning and pathway to group sex. Part 3

"The opportunity for my second boy"

93
18 Comments 18
39.9k Views 39.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

Chapter 3.   Read parts 1 & 2 first to understand my development.

 

The days rolled by that summer, mainly occupied by sexual exploration with my boyfriend and his brother, interspersed with visits to the pool and my period. 

 After the second oral session involving both the boys, I was determined to fuck them both.   I had done my boyfriend.   Now I wanted another.   I soon used the next six condoms with my boyfriend and I had reminded his brother to get plenty more for a ‘better reward’.   I hoped to be using them at twice the rate.   The brothers cock width still impressed me and I fantasized at night about what it would feel like inside.   Would it hurt stretching me?   I practised by pushing three fingers into me, but couldn’t get them past my middle knuckles.   How to get them to both fuck me was the dilemma.   I wasn’t sure they would with the other present.

  My problem was unexpectedly solved when my boyfriend came down with tonsillitis and was confined to several days’ bed rest for recovery.   I found out when I went over one morning and his mother directed me to his room.   I sympathised with him and left because he was so sick.   When I was leaving their yard his brother called out to me from inside their rec room.   I went in.

“Got you a dozen this time, what’s the extra reward”?  

“I’ll let you use one” I said.

His leering grin told me he knew that I was going to put out for him when I had the chance.   He pushed me over to the couch with his hands on my tits.   I didn’t care. I liked it.   Liked having my tits squeezed and excited by the thought of fucking him; my second cock.  

I flopped backwards onto the couch letting him take over.   Straight away he put his hand up my skirt to rub me between the legs. God it felt nice.   The anticipation was better.   I still wasn’t sure how I was going to go with a much fatter cock.   He slipped his hands under my bum and pulled my pants down and off.   He stood for a while, staring at my cunt.  

I rolled one leg out and off the couch to show him better, and how it was his.   He quickly scooped up my tee shirt above my tits and pushed my bra up over them.   He squeezed my tits and pulled on my nipples, much harder than my boyfriend did.   It hurt a bit to start, but the nipple pulling started to feel really nice.   It was more a tit stretching feel than a squeeze and it started a deep stirring. I wanted to see his cock badly and reached up to his zip.   He undid his jeans and pushed them down with his underwear.   His cock sprang up like it had a spring in it.  

Looking up at it from below, it looked even wider than I remembered.   Surely it wasn’t that big when I sucked it?   I soon found out when he kneeled over me and pulled my head up to it.   I opened my mouth and he pushed in without a word.   It was fat and felt good.   I swirled my tongue, squeezed it with my lips, sucked on it and pushed my head down on it as far as I could.   I loved it and wanted to consume it all.   I remember him holding the back of my head still while he pushed in until it hit my throat.   I held my breath and let him push hard and after a couple of tries I felt the head actually bulge into my throat while my nose was pushed into his pubic hair.  

I pulled back, my eyes watering and breathing heavily through my nose.   He let me rest a moment and then pressed forward again.   I was better this time, taking a lung full of air in and going floppy in the mouth.   His head poked into my throat again and I pulled back, breathed in and pushed onto his cock again.

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

  I set up this slow rhythm, loving the choking feel of it pushing into my throat.   He started grunting with his breathing and pushing in faster.   I had to stop this.   I wanted his cock in me properly.   I pulled his hands of my head and took my mouth off his cock.   His look told me he was not far off orgasm.   I was so torn between finishing him off with my mouth and wanting him in my cunt.   The cunt won.  

I urged him to slow down a little; make it last. I offered my cunt up to him for inspection as he had shown a liking for this previously.   He knelt on the floor and pushed my knees up and stared at it.   Soon his fingers were in me and rubbing me, his face getting closer.   There was something else I needed.   I put my hands behind his head and pulled him down to my crutch.  

I felt his nose bump into me first, near my clit and I rolled my hips up to feel his mouth on my lips. He rested there a moment and I realized he had not done this before.   I was going to be his first licking.   I rubbed myself up and down on his mouth to give him a clue and felt his tongue protrude and push into my folds.   For the sixth time that month, the world went quiet.   I was not aware of anything else but the exquisite feeling of that slippery tongue swirling up and down my flaps and probing my hole. 

I wanted his cock in there so badly I pulled him up and told him to get a condom.   He pulled them from his pocket and rolled one on, my eyes staring at that glorious cock.   I hooked one ankle over the back of the couch while he knelt between my legs.   Instead of lying on me, he knelt and pulled my hips up off the couch until my cunt was level with his cock.   He pulled me onto him and I felt that wonderful probe pushing against me.   He pushed and poked at me a bit until he got his aim right then I felt his knob pushing between my flaps.   The moment of truth.   How would I go?

My flaps spread easily enough and I felt his end pressing on my hole.   He just gave a shove and I felt his knob go in.   With the knob in, I felt quite full but it didn’t hurt. I pushed up to urge him on for more and he pushed harder into me, stretching my walls.   This was good, like the first time with my boyfriend.   He started an in-out jogging into me, going deeper with each thrust.   Every time I thought I was full and he must be all the way in, there was a bit more and a bit more.   Soon, he sighed and leaned over me with his head on my chest.   I knew he was all the way in.

I felt stretched wide and full and it was great. He nibbled on my tits, and then sucked hard on my nipple, drawing as much of my tit into his mouth as he could.   He was resting so he wouldn’t come.   My cunt was dribbling and I needed to feel his cock moving.   I started fucking onto him and he responded with long hard strokes into me.   This was the best I had ever felt and didn’t want it to end.   He went harder and harder at me, our bodies making a slapping sound as he smacked against my clit and my cunt making sloppy squishy sounds.   The feeling inside me was extraordinary; like another sensation being found.   My orgasm started deep inside me from where I was being stretched.   Not one spot; all of it.   My cunt, my stomach, my arse.   My arse was tingling from his balls slapping against my spread hole.   It was all too much for a young girl and my orgasm rolled through me like thunder; deep and powerful with my legs pulled back flat to open my cunt to this beautiful cock spurting its goodness into me. This was heaven.   There is nothing else.   I just want this, forever.

Chapter 4 to come.

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments