Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms Marca …. Fort Worth Boat Show … Part 2

"I'm sorry, he moaned, I'm just so horny I"

3
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

 

  Ms Marca …. Fort Worth Boat Show … Part 2

 

I turned to see what Rob was saying and looking at where he was walking to. Now, call me stupid if you like, but this Glen guy he was calling out to; will his eyes had locked in on me the man was staring at me, with what I imagined to be lust, as he spoke to Rob, and I was getting that familiar wetness in my crotch. Fuck he was gorgeous! I just stood waiting for that drink order, I could stand and look at him all day and he was   giving me the full head to toe glare 3 or 4 times. For some strange reason he kept coming back to my boobs. I was dribbling pussy juice, the way he was looking at me.

 

"You didn't tell me your girls were going to be the best at the show this year, I think you said very attractive. You didn't tell me one was going to be a drop dead beauty."

 

Oh, this guy was good...more just saying more. I was getting wetter and wetter. I just smiled at him. "Sir what can I get you to drink?"

 

"Honey nothing I've had enough already today...just rather look at you!"

 

"Thank you kind sir, but I bet you say that to all the girls here today."

 

"Only the absolutely stunning ones and so far today I have only told one, what is your name you good looking thing?"

 

"Marca, I'm Marca!" I could not keep my eyes off of him, standing in front of him he made me shiver when he looked at me, stripping me with his intense eyes, I could do lots of things with a guy like him.

 

Rob pulled him off to the side and they began to talk shop, but he kept looking my way giving me the eye and than I got busy with something else and before I knew it my prince charming was gone. Rob came up to me about 10 and told me to go get a dress on something sexy he wanted me to have a drink with him and Glen. He didn't have to ask me twice. I was up getting my best on in nothing flat.

 

I got ready to go back to the bar, I was even more excited than I was on my first date if that was possible. I really got my self together and took a deep breath and walked in. He was there! I walked right up to the bar and stood beside him and Rob. He smiled and ordered me a wine, as soon as it came he suggested we all move to a booth. We sat and they talked shop again and it wasn't long before Rob said he was calling it a night. Glen turned and looked at me and we both knew that it was going to happen and we were very calm about it. We small talked and after a short while I said lets have the next drink in my room. He immediately got up and we left. The trip on the elevator was a slow ride, he kissed me softly and stood behind me pulling me against him and cupping my breasts.

 

We got to the room, and we sat on the sofa. We started necking and things moved along a slow pace. Lots of tongue swapping and hard breathing. After my top was down to my stomach; my nipples had his lips locked on to them; I suggested we move to the bed. It got hot and heavy on the bed and I was soon completely undressed. Glen was soon between my legs eating my pussy. He was very accomplished at it (Newcomer could take a few lessons) and I went off in just a few minutes of his wonderful tongue work. He was really working me over tonguing every part of my body. I suddenly noticed that thru all this activity he still had his pants on. I grabbed his belt, and managed to get his pants off and when his shorts came away I was blown away. I gasped it took my breath a way. "OH MY GOD Oh Jesus your huge, I couldn't believe it, no way I could I handle that thing."  I said that about the captain didn't I and I did him, well anything for the company. I must have looked frightened because he pulled me close and said.

 

"I know how to use it...I won't hurt you, I promise you will be begging for more before morning or before I'm done."

 

I had my doubts but was totally turned on by its size. He rubbed it over my tits and brought it up to my mouth. Tried to get the head in but it was too big, so I just licked it. He said get it real wet, and I licked it all over, in front of my eyes it looked like a cannon. He rubbed me between my legs and laid the head against my pussy. "Oh...oh yes." I was in heaven, fuck heaven. Slowly he started putting pressure on my sweet spot. He kept talking to me telling me to relax. I kept telling him to give it to me make me cry for more, give it to me! Slowly the head started in. At first I felt I would split, "Oh sweet Jesus you make me feel faint; oh yes give it to me!" It slowly opened my pussy.

 

When I had stretched enough to get the head in he started entering a little at time. "Give me that big thing, make me see stars oh yes, more baby!" It seemed like it took five minutes to get it all in. The most wonderful five minutes in my young life. Finally I could feel his body against mine and it was in. God I was so full, than he began slow stroking me. Before long we were rocking and I was getting the fuck of my life. I could hardly believe what this huge thing was doing to me. It was fantastic. He rose up off me and looked down at me.

 

"I knew you look like a good fuck the way you wiggled that ass, but holy fucking shit you do know how to fuck baby!"

 

Back and forth he moved, in and out varying his speed. One moment I was lost in passion as he pumped at a hundred miles an hour and the next it was slow and deep thrusts. Each push forward was another bit closer for me as his power and strength carried me to heights I had never known before.

 

"Oh baby I can feel your pussy sucking me in my god it's like a second mouth!"

 

I reached behind my new lover, fingered his balls and then rubbed his ass. My hand moved to the crease between the big guy's buttocks. I parted it and rubbed his asshole that was covered with coarse crinkly hair. I slipped a finger in his ass and he jerked as if coming out of a trance. "Oh you are a nasty slut!" Oh God this bastard got on the preferred list when they handed out cocks. He was going deeper if that was passable.

 

"Oh my God. Oh Jesus," I cried out. "I am almost there, I'm almost there, I’M ALMOST THERE!" The intense craving for sexual gratification that had been pulsating in me now permeated my entire body. My toes curled and tingled with every thrust. "Oh, oh, oh my God, fuck! Don't stop Glen, oh please don't stop! Don't you dare STOP FUCKING?"

 

At this moment I was a woman without a conscience, without external cares, I was a female beast indulging in the most precious gift nature had provided. That he started building to his climax. He was really pounding it home when he shot his load and man what a load. I went off again with him again...I think. When he was done he rolled over and pulled off gasping for breath. I got up went for a wet wash cloth and cleaned his happy stick spotless. He began to tell me how good it was how great I was.

 

"Glen just rest baby and I'll make you feel like that again in a little while."

 

He pleaded work the next day and said he had to get home, and I could smell a wife some where. She probably welcomed the relief. I never had a guy get up and leave, will leaving so early. As he dressed he said to me..."Marca what about a long lunch tomorrow up here in your room?" Oh that I can get into.   "Sounds good but I don't think Rob would let me take a long lunch."   He just laughed and sat down on the bed to slip on his shoes..."Baby after I give him the order that I'm giving him in the morning he will give you all the time in the world!" I just looked at him and smiled. “Will you put in a good word for me so I

might get a bonus for this week?" He kissed me good night and told me he would see that I was taken care of in the right way..."Rob will do you right."

 

Just as Glen went out the door it hit me, my god I didn't use a condom, oh shit, in the 90's all you heard about was AIDS and people dieing left and right from the stuff. I had better get with him the first thing in the morning and I better see a doctor real quick, if he has not been tested. I knew I was not going to get much sleep and than my wicked ways/brain began to think. Who can I fuck over tonight?

 

I called Newcomer's room. "Newcomer this is Marca; Ms. Marca to you, come down to my room!"

 

"Marca it is almost 1 in the morning."

 

"Newcomer what did I say, get your ass down here!"

 

It took him about five minutes to knock on my door and I answered by just peeking out and letting him slip in, he walked in turned and saw me standing butt ass naked but I did put my 6" heels on. “Have a seat Newcomer!” I pointed at the sofa. He took his seat and than looking up saw me with my hands on my hips looking at him.

 

"Marca I think you should put a robe on or something." I walked over to him and looked down at him. "I give a shit what you think! You are forgetting what I can do to you!" He got up and was heading for the door. "I'm not playing your game young lady, I'm having you fired in the morning." Oh shit the guy may have a set of balls after all, this was going to be a Mexican stand off.

 

"Mr. Newcomer before you go I want you to listen to this."

 

I picked up the phone and called the front desk. “Yes may I have Rob Lewis room please." The look on his face, he came toward me. “Please Marca don't do this, we can talk about this, please don't do this to me." He was ready to cry, he dropped to his knees.

 

“Please, anything you want...I'll do whatever you want, anything please don't!"

 

I was standing over him he was at my front inches away from my pussy as he was just a few hours ago. I turned and walked to the bed and sat down on it as I held the phone to my ear and spread out so that he was looking at my long legs and boobs facing him. I gave him one last hard smirk look.

 

"Rob I know it is late, but I had to call and tell you, Glen just left my room and you got that big order, but don't let Glen know I told you!"

 

I looked at Newcomer he let out a breath that he just knew was his last one. "Hey big guy

don't you forget who helped you land that sale, anything will be more than that fucked up Newcomer would give me. Yes I know what he called me, thank you Rob, that means a lot to me, you guys have a great company and good people, well take Newcomer off the list; ha, ha, ha!   I'll say goodnight, yes thank you Rob just trying to impress the boss and Rob you're a good boss to work for. See you in the morning, night!"

 

I hung up the phone looked down at him from my queen like position on the bed.. ''Well are you going to sit down there and look at me all night or are you going to join me? Get undressed, get naked boy, be quick about it!'' He took off his clothes trying to keep his front hidden from me but than he climbed up on the foot of the bed and than I saw his pathetic little cock.

JessicaReaves
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaReaves

I began to laugh out loud.

 

"Shit Newcomer you are just a boy, who would fuck you? I can see you got only one job around here little boy. Someone told me you started at the bottom and worked your way to the top/VP! You're going to start at the bottom and work your way up on your new job. You can start by licking my toes/feet!"

 

I watched him go to work on my feet and than my legs. Gobs of white cream was on my pussy lips, which I had half open with my two fingers from my left hand as I fingered my nipples with my right. I was looking at him steadily through my half open eyes and enjoying the expression on his face. He hesitated when he got to my upper thighs. Again I saw that queasy feeling he must have, with all this being new to him. "Newcomer I'm beautiful, yes/no? Well!" He looked up from his kissing and licking and shook his head yes.

 

"Good, its time for your midnight snack, eat my pussy my little dickey lover, little baby dick, you cute little thing. Take a close look; can you smell how it's been fucked? This is what you call the freshly fucked pussy and it's all you're to eat!"  

 

"Please don't say that to me Marca, I can't do that!" I took hold of his head and pulled it to my creamed filled pussy and shoved it up against my open fuck box. "You son-of-a-bitch you eat my pussy, clean it out and shut your fucking talking!" My hips swiveled upward, and I directed his head toward my opening. "Stick your tongue in and clean me out." The cream was packed all the way up my love tunnel it was quite far inside; he had to extend his tongue to the fullest into the tender hole, which twitched and grasped, and I squeezed more semen from my pussy.

 

"Oh that's good you do like eating cream from me don't you?" Well, that makes you my nasty little sperm eating boy, my little Pee-Pee boy."   My knees bent and my pussy displayed, cream was plastered in and out of me, and now that I was on my back it started to run down the crack of my ass. I kept spreading my legs wider with each flick of his tongue, opening my pussy so wide that he could see my inner lips and clitoris. These were the targets of his tongue, but first he had to clean out the barn. "Lick it all up baby, lick it for Ms. Marca." I rolled him over on his back and I had my legs on either side of his head and I pulled up for him to get his breath and I saw his cream covered chin. As

I sat up over his face I could feel the thick globs running down hill toward his face.

 

"Open up baby, time for a second helping. You keep that up and I may let you spend the night! Oh yes, that is good, real good!"

 

He looked up into my eyes and saw me smiling as I fingered my nipples getting them harder and I told him how I wanted him to suck them when he had completed that task.   "Yea, if you eat my cream pie you get to suck my nipples, you are going to love my cream pies!" Having said that, I quickly moved back and forward over his face planting my gushing pussy right over his mouth letting him know he had some major eating to do.

 

"Clean this mess up," I commanded. "You can have some more cream pie later."

 

"You like my beautiful ass looming above your face?" he shook his head yes. "Good tongue it while you're down there. And I moved up over him more and felt his tongue lick my brown hole that just gave me a small orgasm.

 

"Is it good for you, as it is for me?" I rose up to let him get some air and he moaned a yes.

 

"You like cleaning Ms. Marca's pussy, and ass don't you, honey?"

 

"Yes!"

 

His face was covered with my juices Glens cream and what else I had up that love canal. I rolled off and told him to go to the bath and clean up and bring me a wet wash cloth. He was gone about 5 minutes and when he came back I just pointed to my slit and he knew to wipe it.

 

“You like eating me don't you my little dickey boy?" He couldn't look at me but just nodded yes as he gently wiped my pussy clean. I patted the bed beside me and he got in. I turned the light out and in the darkness of the room I took his hand and put it on my hip as I turned to sleep spoon style.

 

"Marca I can't believe I'm here in bed with you. I have never done anything like I have done today/tonight, my wife would kill me if she knew."

 

(Shit head I know a guy who would cut your balls off just before he killed

you if he knew you were in bed with his little girl.)

 

"Don't get any ideas during the night about putting your dickey some place

where it doesn't belong, unless I say so! Goodnight Mr. Newcomer."

 

Sometime during the night I get up to go Pee, as all women do sometime during the night. I see that lover boy is fast a sleep, thank god he doesn't snore. I get back in bed and pull the sheet back up over me, just below my breast. On my back with legs spread I drift back to sleep. For you assholes out there that have never had a pair of 40DD or even a set of 39D, you can't sleep on your stomach. I woke later in the night to find his left arms sliding under my upper back and holding my left shoulder, his right hand resting on my mound. He lowers his head to my breast and begins to nibble and kiss my right nipple. His right hand starts to move and touch my body, lower belly, the side of my left hip, my thigh.

 

In the dark, I cannot see his creepy face, but I feel the sucking and kissing of my right nipple and playing with my fold, you little shit, who told you, you could do that! Damn and I was dreaming it was a hunk kissing me. He was making me get wet even a creep in the dark can suck a nipple to the point I get hot. I was about to say something to stop him, some smart ass remark when he moved his mouth south on me running his tongue down my front to my fold.

 

Jesus Christ...what have I created! This old fart was going for the gold one more time. He began to lick my fold and slip his tongue in to lap up my golden nectar drops that had not gone down the pisser earlier. Oh if he keeps this up I might have to wake up and moan. I moved one of my hands to my breast and began to play with my right nipple, the one he was sucking on. My breathing was becoming harder, oh this was good, real good. I lifted up my left leg and spread them more and he found my love palace open and ready for all his tongue.

 

He was going at it and I was coming up to a high, oh he had me about to flow and his mouth was to have the new taste that was not on the market , but was soon to be Marca's new and improved mouth wash...just as I felt my juices flow he began to suck and lap it up, the man was getting better, practice does make one get better. Oh this was nice, damn what away to wake in the middle of the night. I let my legs part and he lifted them up and push them back where they rest on his back. This opens me up even more. He positions himself between my legs, lying prone before me, his face at the gates of heaven.

 

His lips pull and suck my labia. I feel his face pushing into me. His tongue laps and sucks my clit and teases it until I feel it throbbing. I throw my hips up seeking more, and I can feel my pussy twitch and reach a small orgasms.

 

He lay quiet there between my legs, as if watching me come down from my climax. Just than I felt him rise up on his hand and move up over my body lowering his head back down to my nipple. Than I felt his little prick touches my fold. He slid his body forward and the head was just at my entrance. My clit tingles and is throbbing from the tongue lashing he gave me. The head of his cock is at the entrance, I feel it slip to my upper thigh and feel the wet slickness of pre-cum on the head; as he is ready to slip inside my honey hole. His right hand finds my left breast as he lowers to suck my right nipple.

 

I slip my right hand on to his back as he moves forward on me and trace my fingers to his ass where I follow the side of his hip to his little cock it is so small I can feel the shaft and his ball sack in my hand. I reach down and grabbed his balls and put a Squeeze on them that had to bring tears to his eyes. He let out a yell that had to wake the dead..."Oh please oh you're hurting me...Please no Marca please!" He fell off me tiring to get away from my gripe, reaching for my hand to try and pull it away, but I had him in a dead mans lock and he was dieing!

 

"Just what do you think you were going to do with that little boy cock of yours?"

 

He tried to speak out between the throbbing pains that had to be making him see stars. I could not see his face in the dark, but I had seen enough guys cry that I could tell he was having tears run down his faces. I let go and he doubled over on his side holding his little thing, squirming as he tried to make the hurt slip away. I reached over and turned on the night stand light and looked down at him as he rolled over to face away from me, still holding his ball sack.

 

"Newcomer will you ever try that again?"

 

He shook his head no. "God damn it I asked you a question are you going to try that again?"

 

“No Marca, no I want, never I promise!"

 

I put my hand on his back and told him go wash your face and come back to bed. He slipped out of bed and I could hear the water running what seem like forever. I turned out the light and pulled the sheet back up over me. He turned out the bathroom light and came back to bed in the dark and slipped in but not getting near me. I reached over in the dark to find him and I slipped my arm around his head and pulled him up next to my breast and I whispered to him..

 

"Don't you ever try and slip that cock in any woman pussy unless you have a condom on it, you dumb shit!"

 

His head was just at my breast. "I'm sorry," he moaned, "I'm just so horny I

couldn't help myself, with you next to me."

 

"Seems that way," I replied, and I told him just go to sleep. I don't want to

hear anymore about anything tonight.

 

I woke at 6:45 and shook him to get up. “Get back to your room before someone

finds you here."

 

Mother fucker would ruin my reputation if the world knew I had a guy like that in my bed. I went back to sleep and never knew when he left. I was up at 10 and ready for one more day of looking hot and flirting my ass off...God what a life. What a bitch I can be!

 

To be continued….

 

Published 
Written by MsMarca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments