Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

more than i expected

"surprise gangbang"

24
7 Comments 7
20.0k Views 20.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Another Saturday night, and another swinger’s party! It was neither bad nor was it that great. My man and I played with two couples together. One being Scott and Judy, a couple we had met at our last party and the other couple was a new Latino couple, so I at least had the flavor of something new. After the party I was tired, but still not satisfied mentally. I went to bed immediately and woke up early to start my Sunday chores. My vagina still had the scent of Nonoxinol 9 not cum, which is what I really wanted. I still really needed to get off bad; however, unless a miracle arrived this weekend, it was not going to happen. 

Then that miracle arrived in the form of a phone call. I answered, it a friend who was offering to give my man and myself Patriots tickets for game today. Our friend expected that I and my man would use them but I thought to myself, NOOO! I woke my husband up to tell him the news. He assumed just as I had thought, that the tickets were for him and his son. They got ready and left within the hour. 

I knew exactly who to text, and all it took was,“Hey!” 

Scott replied almost instantly, “I know what you really need.” 

I said, “I know you do?” 

He replied, “When?” 

I said, “I can be over at noon and stay until the football game is over.” 

He said, “Come here but be prepared!” 

I showered. I didn't dress up but I kept it real simple, plain sweat pants, tank top, and a sweatshirt and left immediately. I arrived and didn't notice anything unusual. I went to the door and was greeted by a smiling Judy. She led me to the hot tub which we got in to and made small talk. I had no idea where Scott was or that anything else out of the ordinary was going to happen. 

We talked about the party and other things women do, until she said, “Let’s get ready.” 

We went to her bedroom she began rubbing massage oils on me but then told me to lay on my stomach and relax. She applied lube on my ass until she could work her fingers inside to loosen me up, and fit me with a but plug. I was oily and horny. 

She kissed me and said, “If it gets too much for you call my name as a safety word and I will take you out of the room.” 

I asked, “Why is it going to be rough?” 

She said, “Sometimes I can’t handle it and I just want you to be safe.” 

By now I was feeling nervous, since I just thought it was just going to be myself and Judy and Scott, but when I was led to their play room, I realized I was in for it. I saw Scott but he wasn't alone. No names were given but I heard one say my name as he recognized me from either a website or party and was excited to know he was going to have me. 

It began as soon as I got on the bed it was all blur. From that moment on, I tried to do my best to handle it. A fat cock was shoved in my mouth as I was ordered to suck it. It didn't take long to get me excited as fingers and hands came at me from all angles. All I heard were voices and all I saw were hands and cocks. I felt oil squirt on me and found out later that was Judy making sure I was well lubricated for the pounding I received. 

Scott was the leader, saying things he knew I loved to hear. 

He said, “She’s not fragile! Boys let’s get at her!” 

My hair was pulled directing me to the next cock, then to the next, over and over, until I felt one enter me.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

I looked up to see Scott. 

He yelled, “Her husband would divorce her if he knew she was doing this! She is such a good slut.” 

I caught a moment’s breather and could see four cocks all hard either aimed at me or ready to be put inside me. Scott ripped the plug out of my ass and replaced it with his cock. High above me, it seemed my hands were being held up in the air. The first load of cum from someone standing over me hit my face, and he was immediately replaced with a small more angry looking cock. My tits were being grabbed and my ass was being slapped as I was moved to my hands and knees. 

I heard, “Let's go boy, air tight’” 

So the next stage of my fucking began. I tried to scream but the cock in my mouth muffled it. It seemed like a long time form that moment on. It was in reality only 20-25 minutes total. I was told that I did well handling all the men in the room. Two of them had tapped out after they shoot their first load and went to watch the game in other room. I was sore and happy and I came at least three times. 

I called to Judy who came to my aid as the last guy was fucking me since I was pretty sure he had cum early, and I wanted to stop. I really needed the hot tub now, which is where Judy took me. She told me nobody took pictures and Scott was the ring leader the entire time. I felt tired and sore but happy. She seemed happy for me as well and was very caring about my safety and feelings. I assured her I was fine. 

Scott came in and asked if I was ok and I let him know I was and grateful for the surprise. I went in the room where three of the five guys including Scott were there. thanked them for everything and asked them to respect my privacy. They all happily agreed for the same reasons mostly. The average age was somewhere between 45 and 60. I found out that they are part of Scott’s sex group and have all had vasectomies. 

The hot tub had cleaned any evidence of my afternoon of sex so I just relaxed at home until the boys came home from the game. I had some wine and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon watching the game while I ate lunch. When the game ended all I could think about was writing this and marking this memory as it was my third real gang bang and third, DP, or air tight I've ever had... 

Now it was good, but in retrospect in no way would I want this regularly. It was a little too much for me and my feelings are off as I write about this experience. I don't regret it and I have seen porn like this as well as know that this actually happens at parties. It just has never happened to me. I prefer one or two men tops and a little more standard sex nothing as rough as what I did. I did feel great, just like when I am at the gym too long and I should be ok until next weekend. Still, mentally I feel off, I don't know why, but I know I can shake it off and be myself soon. 

In closing, I can say this was fun, but I need my orifices to heal and need to get some sleep.

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments