Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melanie's Slutty Saturday Night Out

"Melanie does a total stranger in the park."

24
9 Comments 9
14.9k Views 14.9k
6.0k words 6.0k words

It was late summer, the weather was still hot and sunny, and Melanie and I were making a long weekend of it. Jake and Sue, the other two parts of our four-member pseudo-family, were away spending a week with relatives in Halifax, so Melanie and I decided to have a date night on the Saturday. There is a local restaurant/bar that serves good food and has live bands on a Saturday night, so that was selected as our destination.

When we go out on a date during the summer, Melanie always wears some kind of sexy outfit as a treat for me, and she invariably lets me watch her dress so that I can think about what she is wearing, or more accurately not wearing, all night. On this occasion, she donned a white and gold garter belt, white seamed stockings, white ankle-strapped sandals with five-inch heels.

This was covered up with a pretty peasant print flowing summer dress that came to just below her knees, was belted at the waist, had a row of large buttons all down the front and a scoop neckline that showed just a hint of cleavage. She left several of the bottom buttons undone to allow a flash of leg to mid-thigh. With her waist-length chestnut hair brushed to a shine and just a hint of eye makeup, she looked good enough to eat.

No panties. No bra. The material of the dress was sheer enough for the thrust of her nipples to be visible through the fabric as she moved. It was going to be a long, stiff evening as my mind conjured images of what was under that dress!

We took a cab to the bar and arrived just as the band were opening their first set of the evening. We took stools at the bar and sipped our first drinks as we listened to some good, solid blues-rock. Mel spun her stool and leaned back on her elbows on the bar-top, crossing her legs to display a scandalous amount of long, shapely thigh to maximum advantage.

“Are you deliberately putting on a show?” I asked with a grin.

She grinned back. “Of course I am. I've got great legs and I like to show them off. You know that,” she replied.

“What I know is that you have great everything and you like to show it all off,” I teased.

Her grin grew into a smile. “Well, there you are then. And think, it's all yours,” she teased back, giving me a saucy wink and letting her hemline ride up a little more to show a hint of stocking tops.

The band were really rocking now and Mel dragged me out on to the dance floor. I noticed every male eye in the place turning to her as she swayed her hips and shimmied her shoulders, legs flashing through the open buttons in the front of her dress, breasts bouncing, nipples sliding back and forth under the thin material of the bodice, and that lovely ass in constant, provocative motion.

Yes, my wife dances like a stripper having a great time.

After half an hour of frenetic boogieing, we went back to our bar stools as the DJ took over during the band's break. Melanie undid another button working up from the bottom of her dress before crossing her legs to reveal a bit more thigh, and popped one at the neckline to reveal a little more cleavage, Leaning into me to give me a good look down that cleavage, she justified her actions under the pretext of cooling off after the dancing, but I wasn't buying it. We both knew she was enjoying watching the surrounding guys drool.

The call of nature took me to the washroom after my third beer. When I returned there was a good-looking guy standing in my place at the bar, deep in conversation with my wife.

I paused a few paces away to size him up. A little below average height, maybe five-eight, slim build, black hair in a shaggy cut, pale skin, grey eyes, even features with high cheekbones, athletic looking. Melanie caught my surveillance but continued chatting to the guy, pretending not to notice, so I strolled over to join them.

Without missing a beat Melanie greeted me with a smile and said, “Ah, Nick, this is Andy. Andy, this is my husband, Nick.”

Andy's startlement at the word “husband” was so exaggerated that I had a hard job restraining a laugh. His eyes bugged wide open, his head snapped back and his mouth worked for a few moments without sound as he desperately sought a response.

“Ah, er, mm, look, man, I'm really sorry, I had no idea...” he gabbled as he attempted to back up but was foiled by the bar stool that I had been sitting upon earlier and the bar at his back.

The poor guy looked so mortified that I took pity on him. Laughing, I said, “Don't worry about it, man. If I was single and saw this beautiful woman sitting alone at the bar I would have taken a shot at it too. No hard feelings.”

“Really?” he replied. “Well, thank you. Can I at least buy you both a drink as an apology?”

“That would be great,” I accepted. “And please, stick around. Your company is welcome.”

Andy responded with a grin and turned to the bar to order our drinks. I noticed Melanie surreptitiously undo another button from the bottom of her dress, exposing still more leg with some stocking top and the tip of a garter.

Uh-oh, I thought.

Sure enough, Mel quirked one eyebrow up at me in a query, a trick I have never been able to master. I understood the question; she was seeking my approval. I gave the minutest of nods. She smiled hugely and leaned over to give me a peck on the lips.

I climbed back up on my stool, so when Andy turned back with our drinks he was sandwiched between Melanie and myself, where he could conveniently converse with both of us. As he handed Melanie and me our drinks, I saw his eyes travel up my wife's lovely legs and widen slightly as he took in the fact that she was obviously wearing stockings.

By the slight widening of his eyes, I could tell that he was as turned on by that choice of hosiery as most guys are. He was a little tense initially, obviously still concerned about the sincerity of my lack of hostility, but the more the three of us talked the more relaxed he became. It turned out that he was twenty-eight years old and a building contractor by trade, presently working mostly on installing doors and windows for new suburban developments.

After some fifteen minutes of chit-chat, Melanie said, “Nick and I were just going to order some food. Would you like to join us?” Her legs were crossed and her knee was pointing right at him, giving him an excellent view of her long, sleek, sexy legs and I could tell by the bulge in the front of his pants that he was enjoying the view. So I was not the least surprised by the alacrity with which he accepted the invitation.

Small beaten-copper tables were scattered around the edges of the room. We selected one next to the large picture window at the front of the bar and ordered a variety of appetizers for all of us to share. The tiny table meant that we were all squished together in a confined space, which gave Melanie plenty of opportunity to get her right thigh up against Andy's left.

During the course of the meal, with Andy and I both inhaling Melanie's musky perfume and admiring her cleavage as she ate, the conversation became more risque, sprinkled with double entendres and discussions of such things as our various preferences in ladies' lingerie and Andy's ideal female.

Andy summoned up the courage to ask Mel directly if she was wearing stockings. When her answer was positive he expounded on his love of stockings, garters and high heels and deplored the fact that so few women wear them any more. When Mel smiled her approval and informed him that the stockings and garter belt were the only articles of underwear that she was wearing, he almost choked on his food.

Melanie slipped her hand under the table to grab what she later described as “a gratifyingly rock-hard handful”, then murmured in his ear, just loud enough for me to hear, “Ah, that was exactly the reaction I was hoping for.”

Andy's eyes were as large as saucers as he glanced across at me to assess my reaction as Mel continued to massage his groin. I chuckled. Melanie slid her other hand into my lap. The pretty young waitress, who had appeared at our table to clear the debris of our meal, caught the motion, grinned hugely at Mel and gave her a lascivious wink as she walked away with the dishes. Mel flushed prettily.

When the band returned for their final set Andy and I took turns dancing with Melanie until the bar closed. As we were leaving the bar, Melanie walked between Andy and me, her hands grasping our upper arms, alternately leaning into each of us as we walked, so that her generous breasts rubbed tantalizingly against our biceps.

After a few paces, with his bicep snuggled between her breasts, she purred into Andy's ear; “Nick and I are going for a walk in the park, down by the river. Would you like to join us? I promise you will have a really good time if you do.”

The park in question is a two-minute walk from the bar and is a favourite place of Melanie's for late night, outdoor sex.

“You want to go into a park at one in the morning?” queried Andy incredulously. “It's closed. And aren't you worried about muggers?”

Melanie giggled. “You can't really close a park, silly. And Nick and I have done this many times. The only thing you have to worry about are the cops. They drive through on the footpaths about once an hour, but they never get out of their car, so if you just keep your head down they won't even see you. Come on!”

Andy grinned like a Cheshire Cat. “You talked me into it. I'm in!”

“Oh, trust me, you will be,” murmured my slutty wife, giving his bicep an especially long rub with her breasts.

The road into the park dips down from the main road that goes past the bar, then makes several swooping curves before reaching the car park by the river. From there a number of asphalt footpaths wend their way through a wooded area out into landscaped lawns that run down to the river. The grassy area is dotted with flowerbeds, ornamental ponds, waterfalls and shrubberies, all centred around a bandstand. The whole area is illuminated by faux antique lamp-posts.

As we walked along the broadest, most direct woodland path, Melanie released our arms and began unbuttoning the front of her flowing summer dress. She first worked her way up the buttons below her belt until they were all undone and her long, luscious legs were kicking through the resulting slit with each long stride of her high heeled sandals, revealing glimpses of white stocking tops, garters and honey-gold tanned thighs.

Then she worked her way down the bodice, releasing the remaining buttons above the belt line. When they were all undone, she trotted a few paces ahead of us, then turned to face us, now trotting backwards, and yanked the top half of her dress wide open, flashing us both with her succulent tits, laughing, and jiggling them with both hands. Her large, brownish-pink nipples were rigid and sticking out like the knobs on an old radio, just waiting to be twiddled. My lovely wife was obviously extremely horny!

Giggling, she spun on her high heels, trotted a few more paces, then flipped the hem of her dress up above her waist and held it there as she ran, giving Andy and I a terrific view of her bare, world-class ass, long stocking-clad legs and garters. After maybe twenty paces she stopped, spread her legs wide apart, bent from the waist and grabbed her ankles, showing us a great rear view of pussy and ass this time.

She then stood, turned to face us and lifted the front of her dress above her waist, flashing us a full frontal, tits out, pussy out, her pubic hair displayed in its summer trim, a narrow band of almost black, silky hair, no more than half an inch wide down either side of her vaginal lips, shaved to a point above her clitoris.

“Christ all fucking mighty, that's beautiful,” Andy gasped at my side.

“Ain't it, though?” I breathed back.

Laughing, Melanie walked back to us, stepped up so close to Andy that her nipples were brushing against his shirt, and demanded, “You like?”

“God, yes,” Andy gasped.

Melanie stepped even closer, flattening herself against him. “You want some?” she asked, taking his right hand and placing it on her left breast. Andy automatically grasped it and rolled her stiff nipple between his fingers.

“Please,” he managed to get out as Mel cupped his package in her hand.

“Then follow me,” Mel instructed.

She then trotted across an ornamental bridge and ducked around behind the bandstand, where there was a circular shrubbery, a circle of ten-foot-high lilacs surrounding a grassy area maybe twenty feet across, with a narrow gap through the lilacs on the pond side to permit entry. Inside, off to the left, was a large redwood picnic table, which Melanie made a beeline for. The table and the immediate area surrounding it were completely concealed from the outside by the surrounding shrubbery, creating an ideal private hideaway in the public park.

“Mel likes to get done over and on picnic tables,” I said to Andy by way of explanation.

“Mel likes to get done over and on all kinds of tables,” my wife shot back over her shoulder.

“You mean...?” Andy asked.

“Yep. I think you are about to get the Melanie world tour,” I replied.

“The deluxe version,” Mel confirmed as she waved us over to the table.

Andy looked like he couldn't believe his luck. Who could blame him? I mean, how often do you get propositioned by a gorgeous, sexy woman who looks like a super-model, only better, and clearly wants nothing more than to get screwed brainless? Yes, that was a rhetorical question.

With the three of us grouped next to the table, Melanie first unzipped Andy's fly, undid the button at the top of his pants and slid the sides of his pants back along the belt loops until the fly was spread wide with the pants still held up by his belt. Then she worked the waistband of his underpants down below his scrotum and flopped his dick out into her hand. It was as rigid as an iron bar. She then did the same thing for me. I also had major wood.

Looking at Andy she explained. “This way, if the cops show up, all you have to do is zip up.”

“Got it,” he affirmed. His breathing was decidedly ragged.

Melanie bent from the waist to suck his cock briefly, then turned to me and sucked mine for a similar period of time, before standing back upright.

“Sit here,” Melanie ordered, patting the end of the picnic table.

Andy complied quickly.

“Now,” Mel said. “I'm going to suck you off first, because I want to see what you taste like. Nick is going to fuck me while I do that. Later, you can fuck me while Nick fucks my face. Does that sound good?”

“Hell yes,” Andy agreed eagerly. “Do you swallow?”

“Of course I do. That's the whole point.”

“My wife enjoys what she calls semen cocktails,” I elaborated.

“Great!” Andy enthused.

“Do you like anal?” Melanie asked, licking her lips lasciviously.

“Never tried it,” Andy admitted.

“Would you like to?” Mel offered.

“Hell yes,” Andy said again.

“Good. I have just started taking it in the ass and I've found that I really like it. So, you can have my ass as the grand finale,” my slut wife promised, winking at me.

So saying, she bent from the waist, flipped her dress up round her waist again to give me access, scooped up Andy's slightly larger than average cock in her left hand and went down on him. Her cheeks hollowed out as she applied suction and her lip-sticked lips began sliding up and down the shaft of his cock.

Andy leaned back on his arms and closed his eyes, looking like he had died and gone to heaven. I stepped up behind my wife, between her wide-spread legs, admiring those elegant, white seamed stocking-clad lengths as I did so, and slipped my swollen eleven inches of straining meat into her already wet pussy.

Watching my wife suck another man's cock while I fuck her brains out is a huge turn-on for me. As I slammed in and out of Mel's capacious, slippery-when-wet pussy, she was jerking Andy off with her right hand while sucking on his cock so energetically that it looked like she was trying to suck his balls out through his dick. She would pause periodically to run her tongue around the rim of his penis, then gobble him back down again.

When I reached the point where I was delivering full length, full power thrusts into her pussy at high speed, causing her to stagger on her high heels, Mel released her grip on Andy's cock, placed both hands on his thighs to steady herself and began swallowing his dick right down to his balls, driving it deep into her mouth and throat. Her head was bobbing up and down like one of those nodding dogs you see in the back windows of some peoples' cars. Andy began groaning with pleasure.

MariVelez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariVelez

Andy came before I did, and when he did he went off like a busted water main. Melanie swallowed and swallowed and swallowed some more. I ejaculated deep inside her pussy simultaneously with her taking her last gulp of Andy's seed. When Andy's cock finally stopped twitching in her mouth, my wife surfaced for air and asked Andy, “For heaven's sake, how long is it since you had sex? That was like the Great Flood! Not that I'm complaining mind. It was delicious.”

Andy reddened slightly. “Er, six months? Nine months? I'm not sure. It's been a while.”

“Ah, poor baby,” my wife cooed, sympathetically and insincerely. “I'll have to see if I can make up for that tonight then, won't I?” That last part was sincere, though. Randy slut.

The three of us sat on the picnic table bench to take a breather, all on the same side with Melanie in the middle. Andy fondled Mel's tits as we rested, so she leaned against his shoulder to facilitate the process.

“If I had a beer right now life would be perfect,” I muttered.

Melanie delved into her oversized handbag and produced a six pack of Canadian cans with a gleeful accompanying, “Ta-daa!”

I looked at her in astonishment. “Where the hell did you get those from?” I asked in amazement.

“I wheedled them out of the barman while you guys were in the washroom just before we left,” Melanie replied with a smug smile. “It's a hot night and I knew we would all need refreshment after strenuous exercise.”

“You are a wonder,” I complimented her, taking a nice cold can.

“In more ways than one,” added Andy as he helped himself to beer and tit. He took a long pull from the can then dipped his finger in and spread beer around each of my wife's nipples. He then bent forward to lick it back off, much to Mel's delight. She slid her hand down to his cock then said, “Mmm, I see you're ready for more. Sit together on the tabletop, boys.”

Andy and I complied, sitting side by side on the table with our feet on the bench. Melanie stood in front of us bending over to suck each of our cocks alternately until she was satisfied that they were up for the job.

“Right,” she said. “Hubby, I want you to fuck my face this time. Andy, I want you to give it to me as hard and fast as you can. I'm looking for an orgasm this time. Let's go, boys.”

I stood at the end of the table. Melanie bent to grab my thighs and swallowed my cock all the way down until her lower lip was up against my scrotum, where she paused to spread her legs as wide as possible and flip her dress back up over her waist. Then she waited while Andy eased his dick all the way into her from behind. When Andy took her by the hips and started nailing her hard she raised her enormous, soft, brown eyes to mine to give me the go-ahead.

I slid my hand into her hair behind her head and began driving my cock in and out of her mouth and deep into her throat with long, smooth, forceful strokes. My balls were bouncing off her chin at the end of each thrust and she was lapping it up, those marvellous eyes fixed on my face the whole time.

I don't believe my wife has a gag reflex; she seems to be able to swallow any amount of cock, no matter how huge, without any negative effects.

When I wasn't watching my large cock disappearing down my wife's throat I watched Andy pounding her pussy from behind. He was giving her a really good seeing to. I had a terrific view of Mel's perfect bare ass and those lovely legs in their white stockings and garters as Andy's cock rammed home each time and his belly slapped against her ass. He was giving it to her just how she likes it – maximum force and a furious pace.

After ten minutes, Melanie was moaning around my dick as she gargled with cock and rode Andy's storming assault on her pussy at the same time. Her tits were flying each time Andy hit her from behind and the force of his thrusts had the effect of driving her mouth even further down on my cock, so that I was penetrating even deeper into her throat.

I was all the way down there when I suddenly erupted, jetting hot sperm even as I pulled back into her mouth to allow her the pleasure of savouring the flavour before swallowing it, something I know my wife enjoys tremendously. She believes that each man tastes different, both his cock and his semen.

When my cock stopped throbbing and my wife stopped swallowing I started to withdraw from her mouth, but Mel shook her head slightly, in a no. I realized that she was approaching orgasm and wanted my dick in her mouth as she came, so I stayed put in my warm, wet nest. Andy emitted a loud groan of satisfaction as he squirted deep inside my wife, and almost at the same time, Melanie began shuddering and shaking as she climaxed.

When the warm waves had passed my lovely wife stood up, Andy's cock sliding from her pussy as she did so, and kissed me passionately, then turned to Andy and did the same to him.

“Thank you, guys,” she murmured. “I feel wonderful. Andy, ten out of ten, no complaints.”

“Hey, what about me?” I teased.

“You're always an eleven out of ten, darling, and you know it,” Mel replied, and gave me a longer even more passionate kiss before sitting on the table with one foot on the bench, legs crossed.

I tell you, that sight was like something out of every guy's wet dreams. Her 36C tits were fully on display with the bodice of the dress wide open and her nipples were out like organ stops. The dress was also hanging wide open from the bottom up, draped down from her waist in a wide vee with those long, long legs crossed to display white stocking tops, white garters and long acres of golden-tanned thighs above the stocking tops, with just a hint of pussy showing above that. I felt my cock already beginning to stir again.

Andy and I sat either side of Mel and she handed us the last of the beers. I rested my free hand on some silky bare thigh above the stockings. Andy slid his left arm around her to cup her left breast and twiddle her nipple. The cold beer went down really well.

After a short period of small talk, Melanie set her beer down, took a cock in each hand and began working them both gently. She looked really pleased with herself when they both sprang to life in her hands.

“Aha,” she said. “We have lift-off. Andy, do you still want my ass or have you changed your mind?”

“God, no. I mean, no I haven't changed my mind, and yes, I want that lovely ass.”

“Great. Nick, you want another face fuck?”

“Nah, thanks. I'll sit this one out and finish my beer. Rain check.”

“Okay. Then do me, Andy,” my slut wife ordered, moving to the end of the table, bending right over this time until her whole upper body was prone on the tabletop, then flipping up the dress once more to bare her ass. Andy trotted over, tucked himself in close behind her, between her legs, lined up the head of his cock with her rectum and gently eased himself up Melanie's back passage. Taking her by the hips and using his thumbs to spread her buttocks, he began reaming her ass with long slow strokes.

“Pretty good for a beginner,” my wife murmured. Andy laughed. Melanie started up her patented ass-grind, left leg pumping, then right leg pumping, hips circling and thrusting back and down to drive the cock as deep as possible. Andy groaned again.

“Now give it some muscle,” Melanie instructed after a few minutes, and I watched as Andy revved up his motor and began driving his cock balls-deep in my wife's ass with ferocious thrusts.

“It felt like an iron bar up there,” my wife told me later when giving me her blow by blow account of his performance.

My wife was soon moaning like a blue movie star as Andy gave her ass a really good workout. Her ass is much tighter than her large pussy, so you tend to come faster than usual up there because of the increased friction. Andy was no exception; I timed it at eight minutes before he blew his wad.

He grabbed Mel by the tits as he came, balls jammed up against her rectum as his cock pulsed inside her. Melanie gave a satisfied sigh as he ejaculated, which I recognized as the sign of a small orgasm. Just little waves, but pleasurable all the same.

Just as Andy's dick pulled out of my wife's ass with an audible plop I heard the low growl of a v-eight motor and saw a swath of headlights moving along the riverside path. Scooting over to the entrance to our hideout, dick swinging in the breeze, I peered around the edge of the lilacs to see a police cruiser crawling along the footpath, with a small searchlight beam sweeping the grounds. Ducking back quickly and running over to the table, I exclaimed, “Shit! Cops!”

I scooted onto the bench of the picnic table and said hurriedly to the others, “Quick, sit down at the table and put your head down on your arms. If anything is going to catch their lights it will be the reflection off our faces, so bury your faces.”

Melanie jumped down beside me and Andy slid in alongside her, all of us going face down on the table.

We could follow the progress of the prowling cruiser as it completed its circuit of the park by its engine noise. It seemed to take forever before the beam of the searchlight swept over our hiding place then moved on to finally exit the park by the woodland path, but in reality, it was only fifteen minutes or so. I went back to the gap in the hedge to make sure it was gone then gave the others the all clear.

“Phew,” said Mel as she sat up. “Now I feel like a really bad girl!”

“Uh-oh,” I said quietly.

“What?” asked Andy.

“Bad girl equals horny girl,” I explained.

“He is so right,” Melanie confirmed for Andy's benefit. “How about you both do me now, on the table? One up the ass, the other in the pussy. What do you say?”

She looked eagerly from one to the other.

“Anything you want, my love,” I agreed.

“Me too,” Andy affirmed. Mel licked her lips suggestively.

“It's a big table,” she observed. “Do you think you can both lie on it, side by side.”

“We'll give it a try,” I offered.

The table was about eight feet long and four feet six inches wide, so there was plenty of room lengthwise but it was a tight fit width-wise, but we made it.

“Great,” said Mel, climbing up after us. She settled herself astride Andy's head then bent forward to suck on his cock, in the classic sixty-nine position with her white stocking-clad thighs alongside Andy's ears. Andy got the message and began munching on her pussy, licking along the line of the cleft and working his tongue inside as my wife gobbled his cock greedily. Melanie gave him about five minutes of this delicious treat then moved over to sit on my face and give me the same treatment. I don't know which was better – receiving the service or watching her deliver it to Andy.

When we were both as stiff as pokers she sat back, almost stifling me with her pussy as she said, “Okay, who's going where?”

“Andy's the guest, let him choose,” I spluttered from between her thighs.

“Andy?” Melanie enquired.

“Um, I'd kinda like your ass again, if that's alright,” Andy volunteered.

“That would be great,” Mel agreed. She quickly got us organized. I lay down in the centre of the table, Mel mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position so that I had a great close-up of her lovely ass, then Andy knelt astride my torso behind Mel and I watched as he once more rammed his cock up my wife's ass. I felt it slide all the way up and Mel gave a little moan as she settled herself comfortably on both dicks.

I can't say it was comfortable. I put my hands behind my head for a pillow, but that table was damned hard. I soon forgot about that though when Mel began to move. She thrust herself down on my dick and back onto Andy's, bracing herself on my shins, and ground hard back and down as we both started driving our dicks into her.

I could see Andy's dick driving in and out of her ass as mine did the same in her pussy. The three of us quickly synchronized our rhythms and Mel was soon moaning constantly, in her element, riding two dicks.

It went on and on, the speed increasing the longer we rode. Melanie's tits were bouncing wildly; Andy would occasionally release his grip on her hips to grab her by the tits for a few minutes then give her a whack on the ass. When Mel responded to the whack by riding us harder he settled into another rhythm – hips, tits, whack, hip, tits, whack. Mel was grinding like a washing machine and muttering, “More! Harder! Faster! Give it to me!” between moans.

Mel came first, her orgasm washing over her in multiple waves as she shuddered and shook like someone with a severe fever. Her hot juices washing over my dick triggered my explosion and I felt Andy erupt up her ass at the same time. Mel actually wailed as we both came inside her, then she collapsed onto my legs with both of us still embedded.

When we had all recovered our breath we disentangled ourselves and climbed down from the table. Melanie immediately began buttoning up her dress, signalling that the fun was over for the night, so I zipped up and Andy followed suit.

“So, did you have a good time?” Melanie asked Andy directly.

“Hell yes,” he responded, again. “I think that is the most fun I have ever had in my life,” he amplified.

Melanie preened. “Just remember, if you run into me somewhere around town, I am just an old friend from high school, right? This night does not get mentioned, understood?”

“Absolutely. No problem,” Andy agreed without hesitation.

“Of course, if I am with one of my girlfriends who knows what a slut I am, I will tip you the wink and you can say whatever you like after that. But no wink, no talk.”

“Got it. But, er, can we do this again?” He was glancing backwards and forwards between Mel and me, assessing the reaction.

“I don't know,” demurred Mel. “Nick?”

“Why don't you exchange email addresses, then if you decide you want to do him again you can email him,” I suggested. I knew that Melanie would give him an untraceable email to preserve her anonymity and keep the ball in her court.

Mel produced pen and paper from her bag and the email addresses were exchanged. I noticed that Andy's included his full name. He was obviously not concerned about protecting his identity.

We exited the park as we had arrived, with Melanie holding us both by the arm. At the main road, I called us two cabs and Andy went his way and we went ours.

In bed, before settling down to sleep, Mel gave me the play by play for the evening from her perspective, something she has always enjoyed doing. I think she enjoys reliving the experiences. When she had finished describing how Andy had tasted, how his cock had felt in her mouth, her pussy and her ass, how his hands had felt upon her skin, how much semen she had swallowed and how good it felt to have both our dicks in her at the same time, she asked. “So, did you like him too?”

“Yes, he seemed like a nice guy,” I replied.

“So can I have him again if I want?”

“Sure.”

“I'm just thinking that there might be times when he would make a useful extra cock, or an interesting change of diet,” she explained.

I snorted in mild derision. “You mean you don't have enough available cocks already? Jake, Pete, Phil, Tom, Steve, Jim, Ted...”

“Alright, alright, alright. I'm a greedy little slut, okay? But you love it, so what are you complaining about?”

“Oh, you thought I was complaining?” I said in a faux surprised tone. “Sorry. I was actually just looking for the best spin to put on it to turn Sue green with envy.”

Sue is Melanie's best friend and my mistress.

Mel gave me a vicious jab in the ribs with her finger.

“Hmm. Well then, I suppose I could use it to wind Jake up a bit too, couldn't I?” she said.

Jake is my best friend, Sue's husband and Melanie's lover.

“Sounds like a plan,” I said. “Let's drop it on them in the middle of sex when they get back home.”

We both laughed.

Melanie went down on me to get my interest, I did her in the missionary position with her feet tucked up behind my shoulder blades, then we went to sleep in each other's arms. I believe I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments