Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Malia

"Eleven years later, friends from Lush finally meet in person. What happens next might change their lives."

18
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words

I met Malia eleven years ago in a Lush chatroom on the very first night I visited the site.  Malia and I hit it off immediately. In the years that followed, we wrote many stories together, but we were always more than collaborators.

Malia had a wicked mind for sexual fantasy. She was open about her deepest, darkest, dirtiest desires. She admitted to me on that first night that she was bi-curious, though she had never been with another woman in real life.

Many nights, we would talk on the phone until the early hours of morning. She would orchestrate the craziest scenes for us, introducing fictitious guests into our fantasy to join us. The things we told each other over those many years still make me horny.

We talked about meeting.  It was around the time my first marriage was breaking down. The breaking down part took another five years and our timing never seemed to work.

As the years passed, I moved on. But a few months ago, I sent Malia a text. I’m not sure why I sent it – perhaps a little reminiscent, perhaps a little longing for that erotic high we once shared. 

Malia didn’t reply immediately. I didn’t think much of it until a week later when I received a text notification, “I’m fine babes, how are you?”

I waited a few hours before replying, “I’m well. It’s nice to hear from you. I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping in touch.”  Malia knew that I had since been divorced and moved on with Marcy, my current spouse.

Malia and I had always shared this insane connection. Jealousy or envy were completely absent from our tone or text, which I found odd given I was with another woman and not with her.

Suddenly, my phone rang and there was her number.

“Hi hon,” I answered, “that was fast!”

She giggled and said in the voice I recognized and longed for once again, “I know. Babes – I’ve missed you.” 

It was amazing how it took only a moment for my monogamous defenses to surrender. I was hard and wanting her. “You sound so good, I could just eat you right now.”

“Could you now?” she giggled again, “how would that look to you? Tell me!”

Four hours later, our bodies aching, mine covered in cum, hers dripping with cream, we said our goodnights. I had to meet this person.

*****

A few weeks later, I found myself walking through the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. 

Lynn and I were in Vegas for a conference.  Lynn is my business partner and best friend. She is a drop-dead gorgeous brunette with large breasts, perfects legs, and a smile that can seduce any man. We have a lot of fun together, but we are not a couple and have tried our best to be platonic for years, though not always successfully.

Lynn and I had been asked to present at a conference.  I had been disappointed when Lynn told me that her boyfriend Peter was coming along with us on the trip a few weeks earlier.    

To my knowledge, Peter had never suspected anything between Lynn and me and for the most part, as I said, there wasn’t. Lynn and I have had a very open relationship together and we both knew where the skeletons of our past lay.

After telling me that Peter was coming to Vegas, I felt like I was going to be alone for the entire week we were there.  So of course, I called Marcy and invited her to come with us, “It will be so much fun, you, me, Lynn and Peter.”

Marcy however, had other commitments, “My dear, you know that week is the gala week.  I’m the chair of the event and I can’t be go. I’m so sorry,” and I knew she was. We loved to travel together, but alas not to be for this trip.

Which brought me back to my phone as I disembarked the plane upon its arrival in Las Vegas.

Malia’s flight had arrived an hour earlier.

“Where are you?” I sent in a text.

“I’m waiting in the baggage claim area,” came back the reply a few seconds later.  My heart was pounding out of my chest.  I had no idea what to expect.  I was about to meet the woman who had so thoroughly captivated my imagination and fantasies for all those years.

A few days earlier, I had discussed with Lynn that I was meeting Malia.  Lynn had always known about Malia and we talked about all of my questionable judgements in life. She had expressed reservations from the outset, but in the end agreed to keep it between us as she was a little curious herself to see who this goddess was that I spoke so highly of. As far as Peter knew, I was supposedly meeting an old friend.

And so, the three of us, Lynn, Peter, and I entered the baggage claim area, our eyes scanning everyone in the room. A moment later, I recognized Malia.  I passed my carry-on bag to Lynn and jogged over to the lone woman standing at the edge of room.

Malia stood at five feet six, but with the heels on her ankle boots it added a few more inches.  Malia was of Hawaiian descent, with long dark hair, dark eyes and tanned skin.  Malia had very full breasts straining at a light blouse and dark, form fitting skirt.  The lower seam of her skirt ended just at her knees leaving naked calves visible.

We both smiled widely at each other and then took each other into our arms. It was a full hug, a body hug, with zero respect for personal space. Our bodies were buzzing with crazy sexual energy.

I brought my lips close to her ear and whispered in a barely audible voice, “I can’t wait to fuck you.”

Malia’s body shuddered. Her soft reply whispered back into my ear, “Babes, I’m not wearing any underwear right now and I’m so wet I can feel it leaking down my legs.”

It was my turn to shudder. “What are you going to do about it?” She tossed down the gauntlet.

By this time, Lynn and Peter were upon us. I introduced Malia, we gathered our bags and the four of grabbed a limo and shared some small talk on the way to the hotel.  

I had organized a separate room for Malia so as to not let on to Peter there was anything more planned that meeting an old colleague. However, I had secretly arranged previously for Malia and I to have adjoining rooms.

After checking in, we all parted ways for our separate rooms and agreed to meet for dinner in an hour.

No sooner had all the doors closed, was I knocking at the adjoining room.

Malia and I had waited eleven years and we weren’t about to wait any longer to consummate our relationship.

She opened the door, her blouse half undone, her heaving breasts pressed together by the just visible nude coloured bra. Her hips swayed as she moved and she welcomed me into her room taking me by the hand.  

We collapsed into one another as we reached the side of the bed. Our lips ravished. Our hands groped. Our bodies pressed.

Our outer clothes fell away like leaves on an autumn tree.

True to her word, she was indeed not wearing panties and I admired the small notch of hair positioned at her center and used that as my target.

I slipped out of my underwear releasing my springing appendage. She unclasped her bra, her breasts spilling out into the open with wide, pink nipples.

Our naked bodies climbed onto the king-sized bed. I was as excited to taste her as she was me.  We had talked so many times about it. Finally, we had the opportunity we had always dreamed about. 

Malia immediately straddled my shoulders, sinking down onto my face until my tongue skewered her slit. She thrust her hips forward and back weaseling my probing tongue deep inside her.

She let out a very satisfied moan as cream streamed down my cheeks. She didn’t even attempt to hold back her first orgasm.

Without skipping a beat, she turned 180 degrees to fold forward over my midriff.  Her mouth caught my protruding cock without trial. She circled the head with her tongue teasing it for a few moments before plunging it down her throat.

Having the opposite view of her dripping pussy still pressing against my face, my mouth was drowning in her steady stream of cream.  Dutifully, I continued to nod up and down taking care to poke my tongue inside her cunt each time I passed over it. She’d curl herself forward in way such that I had full access to work along the entirety of her seam. I could just nibble at the rim of her ass before she lifted her ass again and pressed her clit between my lips.

Meanwhile, her mouth continued to gobble all the inches of my cock. Her hands slid down either side of my balls. One hand cupped by balls with the other massaged my perineum before sticking her finger inside my butt. She slurped at the pre-cum and encouraged my shaft to stiffen as she dropped her head down on my cock over and over again.

The two of us sucked and licked the other off in ways we only described in words for so many years. There wasn’t a single desire to hold anything back and we ignored all the warning signs of an imminent release.

Moments later, Malia’s soft inner thighs began to spasm. Her pussy engorged like a balloon against my tongue. Sensing Malia was about to climax again, the head of my cock swelled at the back of her mouth. 

I grabbed her ass and drilled my tongue into her vagina. She let go, her pussy exploded onto my face, splashing it in a heavy stream. 

At the same time, my hips thrust upward, jamming my cock into her throat. She gagged lightly as my shaft fired one load of thick semen after another into the back her mouth until it was full with one final spirit landing across her chin and onto her chest.

By the time the carnage was over, cum was dripping from her mouth down between her breasts and my face and hair were soaked in her juices.

Malia rolled off me and turned to assess damage. We were a complete mess.

She giggled, “Babes, I like you like this.”

She ran her fingers through my drenched hair and leaned over with her heavy breasts and pert nipples. We shared an intimate kiss and mixed together our tastes and smells.

After catching our breath, we clamored out of bed to share a shower together. Dinner time was fast approaching and we needed to be presentable once again for Lynn and Peter.

I arrived at the lobby first, but Lynn and Peter weren’t far behind. Peter and I were wearing dress shirts and trousers. Lynn was stunning in a short black dress made of a satin-type material and tall heels. I was so jealous of Peter seeing Lynn looking like that.

We chit-chatted among ourselves awaiting Malia’s arrival which happened moments later. Malia had changed her attire of earlier as well.  She had on a short red cocktail dress which stretched around her large chest and generous hips. She had a matching pair of stiletto heels that extended her legs and drew my eyes to her like a tractor beam. Even Peter couldn’t help but size her up from head to toe. 

The four of us took a short walk down the Vegas strip to a chic club that Peter recommended. We were seated in roundish sort of booth that faced a stage in a tiered sort of seating arrangement with other tables.

“Dinner and a show?” Malia inquired.

“You’ll enjoy it,” Peter assured us. “Just watch.”

We ordered dinner and a few bottles of wine. With each bottle of wine, the discussion got more raunchy.  Lynn and I were always completely open with each other.  The same was true of Lynn and Peter and Malia and I.  So, it wasn’t much of a stretch before the four of us were fast friends and talked of divorce, relationships, and of course sex.

The house lights dimmed and the stage lit up. For the next hour, we enjoyed what one might expect of a Vegas cabaret – dancing, singing, and of course very sexy entertainers.

Lynn draped herself around Peter. Malia and I placed our hands in each other’s laps under the table so that we could caress each other during the show. We looked over at Lynn and Peter now and then when we sensed they were watching us and smiled back innocently.  We thoroughly enjoyed the secret teasing.

After dinner, Malia made another suggestion of where to go next. Having become indoctrinated into our friend group, we all agreed and put our evening into her hands.  However, the next club we arrived at was clearly a step more assertive than Peter’s choice. Maybe more than that, it was an outright strip club.

Peter, Lynn, and I looked at each other, assessing Malia’s choice of venue. Was this a place for new friends to get to know one another?

Before any of us could object, Malia said something to one of the bouncers and we were directed up a set of stairs and down a short hall to a separate area. This area had far fewer patrons, but plenty of women showcasing their best assets.

The four of us took a seat at two leather sofas facing each other, Malia and I on the first and Peter and Lynn across from us.  Between us was a low coffee table.

A half naked waitress approached us and asked for our drink orders.

Across the room there were two small stages, each with provocative dancers.  Suspended from the ceiling was what I’ll describe as a giant bird cage with two women clad in leather, feigning imprisonment.

The drinks arrived and Malia called for a toast to new and old friends.

“Cheers!” It was unanimous.

This room was clearly for VIPs and rules were seemingly absent as to what was and was not acceptable.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one gentleman enjoying two women at his table.  In another corner of the room, a half-naked young couple were grinding against each other.

A couple of scantly clothed hostesses approached our table inquiring if they could be of any service to our table.  Malia invited them to join us and they took a seat on either side of Peter and I.  We ordered them a drink and then began discussing the specifics of their value proposition.

Lynn protectively put an arm around Peter’s shoulder and another on his lap as she leaned in to listen to the menu.  Malia leaned over me eagerly listening to the nightly special.

In short, there was nothing these two beautiful young hostesses could not provide us to satisfy any desire – from drugs to sex.  They called it the Vegas Special – “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!”

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

Malia stood up and walked around the sofa to confer in private with our two young hostesses. Lynn, who suffered from severe FOMO, couldn’t be left out and joined the three of them.

When the huddle broke, our two hostesses smiled at Peter and I and approached. Paul’s hostess was a young blonde with small tits but a tight ass. With nothing more than beads around her neck, a pair of floss panties, and an array of chains draped over her hips she stood in front of him, legs shoulder width apart, and awaited her counterpart.

Her counterpart meanwhile positioned herself in front of me. She was a striking young black lady. She had on white thigh highs which were complimented with a matching lace garter and thong.

I wondered what instruction had Malia and Lynn provided to our lovely hostesses?

I looked at Malia and Lynn and lightly protested. They just laughed.

Our hostesses turned 180 degrees to show Peter and I their tight little asses and then lowered themselves, just hovering above our lap, circling slowly they teased us.  Every few circles, their barely covered pussies would graze against us.

Predictably, our pants bulged.

After a few minutes of taunting Peter and I, the ladies stood and traded places with each other.

In the second act, each of them straddled our laps, lowering themselves and to press lightly against the forming mounds. I had the young blonde and Peter had the black seductress.

The blonde’s tiny little nipples brushed my lips making it impossible to ignore or even pretend to resist. I glanced at Malia, who was squirming with delight as she watched our fantasy playmate come to life.

Peter buried his head in the cleavage of his entertainment, seemingly to rub it the face of Lynn who had ordered the lap dance in the first place. Lynn watched him like a hawk as if seemingly trying to process the whole idea.

By the time little wet marks formed on our pants, the two hostesses rose again and asked, “Is there anything else we can get for you boys?” The two young ladies looked at Malia and Lynn awaiting further instruction, but were dismissed.

Malia and Lynn returned to the sofa to sit beside us. 

Lynn placed a hand onto the wet spot on Peter’s pants rubbing it as if trying to remove the stain. Peter turned his head to hers and the two of them began making out. Lynn had obviously reconciled the situation in her mind.

Malia put her arm around my shoulder, “Did you like having new friends to play with us?” she whispered into my ear. It was definitely getting harder to maintain our friendly appearances in front of Peter and Lynn.

“Did you like watching her?” I replied answering with a question of my own.  Malia smiled widely and nodded.

Malia and I glanced over at Peter and Lynn. Lynn’s legs by this time were slowly spreading and Peter was rubbing his fingers against Lynn’s sheer panties.

Malia’s hand reached across my chest and we sat as quietly and as inconspicuously as we could as we watched Lynn and Peter succumbing to their carnal instincts.

Lynn loosened Peter’s trousers and reached in to free his aching erection wrapping it with her fist. They were not paying any attention to Malia and I by this point.

Had they looked in our direction, they would have noticed that Malia had parted her legs in the same way Lynn just had and that my hand had slid up the inside of Malia’s leg to the apex, which I was shocked once again to discover was completely naked and sopping wet.

“Do you own underwear?” I asked Malia quietly laughing as I nuzzled against her cheek.

“Not when I’m with you, babes,” she breathed with rising sexual interest.

As I drilled my digit deep between her legs, Malia slouched forward on the sofa, spreading legs widely. With clear passage, my middle finger penetrated her center and Malia let out a less-than-quiet moan.

Lynn and Peter finally took notice and turned their head in our direction.

At first, they had a somewhat surprised look at what had unfolded since getting lost in the moment together.  But then, they smiled and returned their attention to each other and the escalating need that was taking ahold of them. 

Lynn dropped her head and take Peter’s hard, now fattened cock into her mouth. Malia and I watched Lynn’s head as it began bobbing. Peter looked across at us with a satisfied yet wicked grin as he starred right into Malia’s spread-eagle arch.

We were well beyond pretending anymore. 

I dropped to my knees in front of Malia and buried my face between her legs. Never would I have this opportunity again to live out the fantasy that Malia I had planned so carefully.

Malia’s expression turned devilishly sluttier. She encouraged and coaxed me to eat her out in front of our watching audience, “That’s it, babes, taste me right there. Put you tongue inside me just like… that!”

I looked up at her as I sucked again on her clit for the second time that evening.  Instead of watching me, her attention was diverted to the action happening across from us. 

“You are making me look bad, buddy,” yelled Peter in my direction as he witnessed Malia’s eyes rolling to the back of her head.

A little rattled by the his heckling, I stood up and turned to check on the action. Lynn had lifted her dress by this time and pulled her thong aside as she straddled Peter and took his cock inside her.  Peter’s pants dangled around his ankles, his hands under her ass, and she began to ride him.

Standing there dumbstruck by the visual display of my best friend fucking her boyfriend, Malia undressed me. Before I knew it, I was completely naked to my socks.

I returned my attention to my side of room. Malia had hiked her own dress above her waist ready for more. I kneeled between her legs and positioned myself to split her in two. We had been together hundreds of times in our fantasies, but never in person, never like this.

I pressed into her core, submerging my member into a very wanting and eager gap in her body. She moaned involuntarily. When I reached the bottom, I was completely buried to my balls.

Malia and I looked at each other and began fucking each other without a hint of bashfulness. The room could have been watching us at that moment and maybe they were, but we didn’t care.

We turned our heads noticing Lynn was repositioning.  Lynn shed her black satin dress, which crumpled on the table between us along with her bra.

She back onto Peter to face us and in the process accepted Peters's cock back inside her pussy. She raised her arms and reached back to grab Peter’s head as she road him cowgirl style. Her large tits performed circles as she rose and fall. Peter rubbed Lynn’s clit as she rose and fell on top of his lap. Lynn’s expression turned to one of complete and outright lust. Hungry lust.

On cue, the lights in the room dimmed and the music got louder.  Our inhibitions lowered even further and the four us got wild together.

I stripped Malia out of her red cocktail dress and tossed it onto the table along side Lynn’s. Peter had unshackled his ankles from his trousers while Lynn lay on her back across the sofa hanging one leg over the top inviting Peter to sodomize her.

Now, the four of us were completely naked.  Malia took my hand and escorted us over to share the sofa with Peter and Lynn.

Malia crawled on all fours until she overlapped Lynn laying on the seat. I grabbed Malia’s ass and easily entered her from behind leaving her to face Peter.

As Peter and I fucked our ladies, Malia inched us all closer and closer together.

Malia’s plump tits dangled tantalizingly above Lynn’s nose, and Lynn’s hard nipples just below Malia. I knew Malia badly wanted a taste. It was driving her crazy and I could feel her pussy dripping unstoppably all over my cock.

It was as erotic for the girls as it was for Peter and I.  Peter and I pumping against the girls and the girls gladly accepting and encouraging more with their venereal moans

Malia had now migrated to the point where her head was just above Lynn’s pubis and Lynn’s just under my balls. Malia reached a hand to spread one Lynn’s lower thigh wider apart to grant Peter another millimeter of access.  The touch of another woman against her thigh like that surprised Lynn and she shivered.

Peter excitement teetered close to the edge and withdrew from Lynn. 

And there it was… a golden opportunity.

Malia didn’t hesitate as fate presented her with her ultimate fantasy.  Malia tilted her head forward to lick Lynn’s fully engorged clitoris. Lynn moaned her carnal pleasure louder than the house music played in the background. Lynn reached her hands and arms around Malia’s ass and drove her body onto and off of my cock.

Malia hungrily lapped at Lynn’s already well-worn pussy.  A moment later Lynn cried out, her core ripped apart by Malia’s swirling, probing tongue.

Peter was impatiently watching but wanted to rejoin us. As he leaned in hoping to re-enter Lynn, Malia intervened to corral his cock and instead put it insistently into her mouth. It was Peter’s turn for surprise. Malia began sucking him off as I continued pounding her from behind.

Lynn wiggled out from under Malia wondering what had happened only to realize that Malia was sucking her boyfriend’s cock.  I watched with interest her reaction.

Lynn stood and grabbed Peter’s chin to press her lips against his in an attempt to regain his attention. As they twisted their tongues and mashed their faces together, it became obvious that watching Malia out of the corner of her eye as she sucked off her boyfriend was turning her on again.

Peter became aware that Lynn’s attention was splitting so he asked, “Do you want to fuck Alex?”

Lynn’s face turned a deeper shade, shocked by the question.  She didn’t answer at first, somewhat befuddled by Peter’s question. So, Peter continued, “I know you and Alex have fucked each other in past. I’m fine with that now.”

Lynn now on the defensive put the question back to him, “Do you want to fuck Malia?”

I kept jamming Malia from behind and Malia just kept sucking Peter’s dick encouraging them to hurry up and make the decision we all knew they wanted to make in the deepest and darkest corners of their souls.

Malia looked up at Peter and Lynn, her eyes begged Lynn to let him fuck her.

And that was, as they say, the moment of truth.

Lynn never did vocalize and answer and instead turned in my direction. She grabbed my shoulders, pushing me off Malia’s backend. I fell back to sit on the sofa. Lynn climbed past Malia to place one leg and then the other on either side of me.  Slowly, Lynn sank onto my still dripping cock impaling herself.

Lynn looked left to see Peter’s reaction.  He grinned widely back at her as he fell back onto the sofa beside us.

Malia crawled over his lap and mounted him in the same way as Lynn had just mounted me. Her large tits smothering his face.

It had been a sometime since Lynn and I had been together, but my cock recognized the familiar feeling of being inside her.  We rocked back and forth against each other, alternating our attention between us and watching our lovers fucking someone else.

Malia’s voluptuous body engulfed Peter.  She leaked her cream across his cock and we all listened to the unmistakable sound of wet sex against the squeaky leather.  Peter wanted to cum inside Malia so badly, he was turning a bright shade of red trying to hold on. It wasn’t going to be long.

At the same moment, Lynn’s starving vagina wanted its own silk lining.  She clenched her cervical muscles around my cock determined to milk its seed.  It wasn’t going to be long either.

Within seconds of each other, the four of us gave up. 

Peter’s cock ejaculated a full rich load of cum filling Malia. Malia hummed in much delight as her own pussy squirted again in reply, much as it had earlier when we were together in the hotel, drenching Peter’s lap and the leather sofa.

“Fuck my cunt!” Lynn moaned into my ear as she trembled with another organism.  I reciprocated filling her vagina with warm globs of semen, one after another, after another.  This time, the dripping mess was between Lynn and I and Malia and Peter.

The ladies dismounted and the four of us sat shoulder to shoulder on the sofa - sweaty, naked, and exhausted.

Our two hostesses of earlier returned with a round of shots and some cold drinks, expecting those might be in order.

The four of us toasted each other one more time that night before heading back to the hotel.

As we all walked by my room, Malia and I entered my room together, all pretenses lost hours ago. We said our goodnights to Peter and Lynn.

The next morning, my phone chimed, a text message from Lynn, “Peter wants to know if you and Malia want to come over for breakfast?”

I smiled. Lynn and I always texted each other first thing in the morning. I was relieved to know she was okay about what went down the previous night.

“Breakfast in bed?” I texted back in my typical flirty way.

I awaited as the three dots typed out a reply which arrived a moment later, “Possibly, Peter clearly enjoyed meeting Malia last night.”

Malia was awake and lying on my chest watching me text with Lynn and gave me my instructions, “Ask her, babes, if she liked meeting me.”

I dutifully relayed the message, “I’m sure Peter did, but did you enjoy meeting Malia?”

There was a pause for a minute or so before the true admission, “I did,” which was followed by a couple of hearts.

Malia squeezed me with her whole body in naked excitement and asked me in a soft girlish tone, “Babes, is it, umm… is it okay if I lick Lynn and let Peter fuck me again while you watch?”

My cock was instantly hard again and she felt it leaning against her. Malia answered her own question, “Well I guess that is a hard yes!”

I returned to my phone, “We will be right over,” was the last text sent.

Meeting Malia had turned out to be good for all of us.

Published 
Written by ForeYou
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments