Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting a new Couple Part 2

"More sex after the bar"

37
9 Comments 9
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Kim, Brian, and I left the club. Kim rode in my truck and showed me the way to their house. I opened the truck door for Kim and helped her up into the truck. My mind wandered to how hot it was with Kim in the Bar. I got excited about the situation, the opportunity to explore her body even more. I lacked concentration on the road because of images of her. She was reserved as if in thought. We arrived at the house subsequent to Brian.

I helped Kim down from the truck and I tagged along with her into the house. She took me to the bar inside the house with a view of the pool. Brian, already at the bar, made us some drinks. Kim took her drink and left us.

Brian and I talked about our work a little. Our conversation then turned to the event at the bar with Kim. Brain told me he enjoyed watching Kim with other men, but tonight was special because of it being in public.

He said, “I got aroused watching you two. I liked the way she worked you at the table.”

Kim came back after a few minutes in long black lingerie. She handed Brian her glass for a refill. Brian and I articulated on how great she looked in her attire. Kim was appreciative of our comments. She acquired her drink from Brian, took my hand, and led me to the bedroom.

Kim and I walked into the bedroom. She already set the stage for the night with the lights dimmed, and the blankets and sheets pulled down. She also placed some toys and lube at the end of the bed. I watched her ass through her black lingerie. I saw the nice outlines of her butt and the little dimples in her cheeks. She had wide hips and a high waist.

Kim sat on the bed and asked, “Why don’t you get those clothes off?"

I stood in front of Kim and took my shirt off. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them and my underwear down to the floor. I stepped out of my pants. My six-and-half-inch cock stood up straight in front of her. She turned around on the bed and lay on her back. She lay there with her head over the end of the bed.

I stepped towards her and her hands took hold of the cock and balls. Kim’s mouth was open, and I watched her tongue play with the tip of the cock. I slipped a hand under her lingerie and played with her hard nipples. She took me all the way into her mouth.

I reached down and pulled the bottom of Kim’s gown up. I played with her wet lips and clitoris. Two fingers reached into her vagina. I leaned forward and licked her clitoris. I was eating Kim and she sucked me while inserting a butt plug in my ass.

Brian walked into the room. Kim and I continued our sixty-nine position. Brian took his clothes off and sat at the head of the bed. I saw his seven-inch cock up in the air. Kim and I broke our sixty-nine. She sat up and took her gown off. She then lay on her belly with her head in front of Brian’s cock. She had her legs spread. I saw her ass hole and pussy in plain view.

Kim took hold of Brian’s cock and sucked on his balls. I crawled up between her legs and licked her pussy. She took Brain’s cock in her mouth and sucked it. I pulled apart her ass cheeks and tongued her ass hole. We continued in this position as moans filled the room.

Brian moved to lie down on the bed. Kim then got on top of him and slipped his cock into her wet pussy. I moved up behind her and tongue-fucked of her ass. Occasionally I would pull out Brian’s cock to lick and suck his cock.

“Please, fuck my ass,” I heard Kim say.

I reached down to the bottom of the bed and grabbed the lube. I placed some lube on Kim’s ass hole and pushed two fingers into her.

CataRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataRuiz

My fingers fucked her hole while she rode her husband’s cock. I put lube on my cock.

After I removed fingers from her ass, I placed the cock head at her hole and pushed the head in. I heard her moan as I entered. I then slipped the cock all the way into her. I felt Brian’s cock in her pussy as I pushed into her ass. I stopped once I was all up in Kim. Brian fucked her while I waited a few minutes for her to adjust.

I heard Kim yell, “Fuck me!”

I now pulled and pushed in and out of Kim’s ass. I felt her ass loosen and tighten on the cock in rhythm. Brian fucked her with increased speed, and I matched him. She rolled around moaned as Brian, and I pounded her. I spread her ass cheeks and Brian sucked her nipples. After a few minutes, I felt her tighten her ass hole industriously on the cock. I pushed into her ass diligently.

“Oh, god, yes!” Kim yelled.

Kim loosened and tightened her ass hole in quick pulses as she had an orgasm. I shot the load deep into her ass. Brian fucked Kim while I finished the load into her. When I finished my orgasm, I rolled off of her and lay beside her and Brian. He fucked her for a while before he let loose his load. He pulled her hard on his cock and filled her. Her pussy and ass full of sperm lay down between Brian and me. We just lay there and relaxed.

After a few minutes, I leaned over kissed her and played with her breasts. She reached down and took hold of Brian’s cock. I sucked on her nipples. She moved down to suck Brian’s cock. I lifted one of her legs, so I could reach her pussy and ass. I ate out her pussy and ass.

Brian, now hard as Kim sucked him, said, “My turn for some ass.”

Gleefully, she said, “Oh, goody.”

Brian got up and lubed his cock. He then moved behind me and pulled the ass into the air. I felt him pull the plug out of the ass. A second later, he pushed his cock all the way into me. I let out a load moan. Brian now moved in and out of my ass while I continued to eat Kim’s pussy and ass. He fucked me harder and faster.

Kim exclaimed, “Fuck him hard like he did me.”

Brian grabbed my hips and pounded industriously. I felt his cock hit the prostate on his strokes. Kim grabbed my head and held it down hard. She arched her back as she twitched. Juices flowed freely from her pussy.

“Oh god, this is good,” moaned Kim.

“Fuck me,” flew from my mouth.

Brain blurted out, “Fuck, yeah.”

Brian pushed down and made me fall flat on my belly. He pounded my ass assiduously in a rolling motion. I moaned in ecstasy. Brian finally pushed in hard and left it deep in me.

Brain yelled, “Fuck, yes!” He shot his milk into me.

I came on the bed while he was still on top of me. He pulled out of me and Kim took his cock in her mouth. She then licked Brian’s load out of my ass. She rolled me over and sucked my cock for a minute.

Brian and I just lay there as Kim got up and went to the bathroom. She came back with a wet cloth and towel. She cleaned Brian and me and the spot I made on the bed, then she put her gown back on and crawled between us. We all went to sleep.

In the morning, I felt a mouth on my cock and I saw it was Kim. Then I looked around and saw that Brian had lifted Kim’s gown as he ate her. I took hold of Brian’s cock in front of me and sucked it. A few minutes later, I tasted his seed in my mouth. I shot mine into Kim’s mouth right after that and she shook between us.

We all got up and went to the kitchen for coffee. We exchanged numbers and I departed to my house.

Published 
Written by male50tx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments