Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage Therapy

"An elegant meal leads to a sensuous surprise where we're both rubbed the right way"

2
2 Comments 2
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
If I wanted to have a truly erotic experience with you, I would first take you to a wonderful restaurant. There you would eat by candlelight and you would drink the wine you had always hoped you would find. The meal would be simple and delicious leaving you feeling satisfied and not overfull. We would share a dessert that would make the trip back to this restaurant worth it for the just it alone. Our taste buds would open the doorway to other pleasures.

All of this would unfold slowly. We would have spaces that afforded us time to talk easily. The atmosphere would envelop us and the cares of the world would be left outside the door. The waitstaff would be attentive and gracious. Everything would speak of ease.

Following dessert, we would be escorted to our suite upstairs. To your surprise, a masseuse of each sex would be waiting for us. They would help us disrobe, taking care not to hurry us, and fold our clothes neatly. They, too, would be gracious and not touch either of us in any inappropriate way. When we were completely undressed, we would be led to side by side tables. We would begin face down. The male would be tending to you, the female to me. Wordlessly, their fingertips and hands would caress and soothe us. Muscles would turn soft and tightness would turn to lightness. We would eventually lie on our backs and the ministrations of their expert hands would continue.

With nothing but politeness, your masseuse asks, "Would you would like your breasts massaged or would you would prefer not to be touched there?"

You sigh and say, "It would be fine to massage my breasts."

My masseuse, in turn, asks softly, "Would you like your penis included in the massage?"

I, too, allow permission to be touched intimately. She smiles gently and avoids my eyes. Was she preventing an opportunity to reveal how pleased she was with my response?

Both of them continue on unhurried. Arms, neck, torso, legs, calves, even toes are expertly caressed until every part of us is relaxed. When my masseuse has touched me everywhere else, she begins touching my penis in that same unhurried way. I am so comfortable that her touches seem more soothing at first than arousing.

Eventually, her hands cause my penis to grow. With no shame and nothing lewd present, she continues. My penis is hard now and you are watching with interest. The sight of this woman touching me brings you the beginnings of a feeling stirring inside you. You aren't sure how to name it. Excitement? Fear? They're so closely linked. Envy? Neither of us had discussed what would happen this evening and you aren't sure what will follow.

As she continues to stroke my cock, your masseuse asks, "Would you like a genital massage as well?"

"Yes!" You are surprised by the quickness of your response. Your voice leaves no doubt at all in anyone's mind.

As he stands beside you, his left hand is free to massage your breasts while his right hand finds that space between your thighs. You spread your legs so he has easy access to your pussy. As he massages you, you continue to watch me being stroked luxuriously by the woman tending to me.

The heat in the room seems to expand. Watching me being stroked has you increasingly aroused. Your pussy is getting wetter and wetter. Your masseuse takes note. He finds your clitoris though his whole hand is stroking you softly but firmly. Though he had massaged your breasts before, he makes more effort to focus on your nipples. Your chest is becoming red. You're breathing deeper now. I, too, am aroused. I watch this other man touching you where no one else touches you but me. Our eyes meet. We show each other faces tinged with desire and excitement.

Then my masseuse stops.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

She steps back from the table and removes her top and her bra. Her breasts are larger than they appeared in clothes. She takes a bottle of oil, and aims it at her chest. She squeezes and lets the liquid flow generously in a line several times across her chest. Without unlocking her eyes from mine, she puts the bottle down.

Using both hands she spreads the oil everywhere on her torso. Her expression remains professional yet her eyes remain on me. She wants to have an effect on me. She does. Her cheeks are flushed. Her nipples are very hard. I think I notice a trace of reluctance when her hands stop oiling her breasts. She is mesmerizing the room.

She returns to my side, bends over, and begins to massage me with her well oiled breasts. The heat from her body increases the heat on my skin. After completely painting the area of my chest with her breasts, she moves lower. Forward and backwards, up and down, her breasts caress my now fully erect cock. The sensation is like no other I've had.

You are as aroused as me. Your eyes are feeding your pussy with as much arousal as his hands. Sensing your excitement, his middle finger plunges into you. Your hips raise to meet him. I see your hips bucking and I, too, know just how excited you are. I also see how excited he is. His loose fitting pants are pushed out several inches. It's not lost on me that his cock is very near your mouth.

I reach across the gap between us and you reach back. Our hands say everything that needs to be said about our connection.

As if on cue, they both move to a position between our legs. You feel his mouth on you just as she takes me into hers. My grip tightens on your hand. Within thirty seconds, you and I are both beginning to groan. They are both experts at what they do.

She pulls me maddeningly slowly into her mouth until every milimeter of me is captured. Her eyes tell me she is savoring this as much as I am. Her mouth holds me like a capured bird, softly, motionlessly. The heat of her mouth does all the work. I feel like I'm expanding to twice my size. She is loving what she is doing and I watch her hand disappear into her pants.

Simultaneously, his tongue expertly teases your clit. After long strokes from the opening of your pussy to your clit, his tongue spreads you wide and rocks from side to side. He puts first one, then two fingers inside you. All the while his mouth never leaves your pussy.

Watching her take my cock into her mouth is turning you on more than you could have realized. It's all too much. His mouth on you, her mouth on me. Your orgasm explodes like repeated cannon fire. Seeing you cum, hearing you cum, feeling her mouth taking me in over and over is too much. I scream as I shoot into her mouth. She does her best to swallow everything but there is too much. My cum leaks down her cheeks and onto her breasts. She stops, take her mouth from my cock and notices you looking on.

When her eyes meet yours, somehow a request is heard. She walks over to you, bends over, and lets my cum pour out of her mouth into yours. You swallow it lovingly. She bends further. You lick the rest of my cum from her breasts taking delight in flicking your tongue across her nipple just at the tip to finish the job.

Their job complete, they help us down from the tables and into our turned down bed. Then they gather their materials, fold their tables, and leave the room. We fall into each other's arms filled with the memory of a truly erotic moment. Then you say, "Will they be coming back after breakfast?"

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments