Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Malaysian Gang Bang

"Things get out of hand on vacation!"

96
46 Comments 46
25.3k Views 25.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It was the finish of a long rough year and I was really feeling it. Although, I really shouldn’t complain. My husband adores me and I adore him. He's a Fortune 500 VP so I want for nothing. I don’t go looking for affairs. However, when he's out of town I seem to attract the predatory type. I do resist but I don't always seem to resist hard enough. I am NOT making excuses, just stating the facts. I don’t go looking to cheat but I do.

We just had a tough year. My mother-in-law had lived with us for the past year. She's a wonderful, loving lady, though a bit too prudish for me. She'd had heart surgery and even though my husband would have hired a nurse to take care of her at her own house she's family. I'd insisted she stay with us. 

When she finally recovered enough to go home, my husband rewarded me with a trip to a wonderful resort in Malaysia. There were other resorts and hotels in the area but they were all spaced far apart. There were long beaches and lots of beach bars if I wanted to “leave the campus" so to speak. He was with me for the first week and then returned to work, giving me two weeks to myself. 

The second day we were there together, my husband and I explored the beach and local area. We found an open-air Tiki bar about a half mile down the beach. It was a fun little seedy place. There were no clothing rules so people were in there topless, nude, and clothed. My husband talked me into being topless inside the bar. I kept on the bikini bottom. Other than that, I had high, wedge heeled sandals and no wedding ring. It was just safer not to wear it.

I am proud of my body. I still have firm DD boobs with dark, two-inch diameter aureolas. The rest of me is pretty good too. A slender waist with a firm ass. My skin is always tanned bronze without a single tan line. I definitely had men checking me out and I have to admit I loved it. 

There were about a dozen people in the bar. Half of them were locals, both men and women. The women were pretty with cute, small breasts. There were two couples from Europe and the two ladies were topless but shouldn't have been. There were also three American men. We naturally gravitated to each other. It helped that I was topless.

My husband, Jim, hit it off immediately with them. Especially when we learned that two of them had been in the Air Force as pilots the same as my husband. The third had also been Air Force, but he had been an enlisted man who worked in a missile silo.

While Jim and the other two pilots talked flying Chet and I chatted away together. It turned out he was a fan of a rival college team of my college. So we hit it off as we had fun talking smack about each other’s team. As a result, the couple of drinks we had planned to have turned into a pretty good party. When Jim and I finally got back to the resort we fucked like teenagers until the early morning.

This turned into our routine. I flirted with them all, including the local men in the bar. Then I fucked my husband sideways until dawn. The American guys were leaving the same day as my husband. I was both relieved and disappointed. I had come all the way to rest and all I did was drink all day, flirt with lots of men while nearly naked, and fuck my husband all night. What I was NOT doing was getting rest. We had one last party with the guys and said good bye to them. Jim and I went back to the room and fucked until he had to shower to catch his airplane.

After my husband left I stayed put on the resort for the first couple of days. Then I began to get cabin fever so I put on my bikini. The whole bikini, bra and bottom this time, plus my favorite wedge heeled sandals. I headed to the Tiki Bar. I knew the bartender and a couple of the locals would know me but that would be it. I wore the bikini top as well, you understand. It just seemed like I should since Jim wasn’t there.

When I entered the bar Amir the bartender waved hi. Then his expression fell and I could tell he was disappointed when he saw my bra. I walked up to the bar saying hi to the local men I knew. I had just gotten a drink when I heard a familiar voice.

“I thought you were never going to show up again.” 

I turned around to see it was Chet. I laughed and gave him a big hug. When I asked the obvious question of what he was doing there he explained that he had some extra vacation coming and decided just to stay. It hit me the things that he had said earlier. I didn’t want to sound presumptuous but had to ask him if I had something to do with his staying. He grinned and nodded. I just shook my head and reminded him I was married. He cocked an eyebrow. “Yes, I know!”

Chet immediately ordered a couple of shots of some local booze. I secretly believed that Malaysian liquor had something to do with both Jim's sex drive and mine as well, and also the colossal hangovers I'd experienced. I also believed it should be classified as a drug, not booze. 

Chet was about five feet eleven inches and shaped like a barrel. Not muscular, but not fat. Just a lot heavier than me. So, as a result, he could handle it much better than I could with my one hundred twenty-four pound frame. The locals joined in and before I knew it I had downed three shots of whatever it was. I was feeling happy and wanting to party.

With a strange look on his face, Chet asked me if I was a stuck up officer's wife. I knew what he meant. Some of the officers' wives I knew looked down on enlisted men. I assured him I was not one of them. Pointing at my bra with a questioning expression on his face he simply said, "All evidence to the contrary. Or are you just chicken to go topless without your husband?”

I had just enough to drink that my inhibitions, as well as my caution, were gone. Besides, I have to admit, I wanted to be topless. So, with a flourish, I stood up and with all the men watching I took it off. God, I felt sexy! 

“Why stop there? Keep going," he goaded me.

I blinked. “Wait, go nude?”

“Of course, unless you're too chicken, or too much of a snob!”

I stared at him in stunned silence. Chet, as it turned out had a devious sneaky streak in him. “Oh, no, I am not that easy… that has to be EARNED!” It was the only thing I could think of to say.

He grinned as I realized he was holding my top. “Okay, roll the dice. You win you can have your top back. I win you take off your bottom... and you KNOW you want to be naked for us all! The rich, uppity executive's wife. The officer's wife naked for us rank and file!”

I had to admit the thought did turn me on.

I am not sure what the name of the game was but it was kind of like Yahtzee. Five dice and three rolls to get the best score. We sat at a table with Chet across from me and five Malaysian men around me. I was tingling as he rolled first and ended up with a full house. Three fours and two fives. On my roll I didn’t even come close and all the guys cheered!

Chet, grinning, leaned back and motioned for me to give him my thong. I was smiling. I stood up, feeling totally hot and aroused as I stepped up onto the bar and started swaying to the Malaysian music. All the guys were cheering as I peeled down my thong. It fell to the table. I kept dancing for a few minutes then I felt like I was going to cum on the table. Something snapped in me. I saw Chet grinning as he had slid back from the table and had his cock out, stroking it.  

I was sweating now but no one cared. I saw Romeo, I think he name was, hold up some local money. I could never remember or pronounce their names but they didn’t seem to care as long as I was topless. To be honest I have no idea how much it was and I didn’t care.

I moved up to right in front of him. Sinking down to all fours I swung my boobs at him. He didn’t hesitate but reached out both hands, one on each breast. He started groping them. I bit my lower lip and enjoyed it. Having no place else to put it I then slid my foot to him for the cash to be stuck in my sandal.

Then another local upped the amount. So when I got to him I sat on the bar facing him with my legs spread wide apart. His hands felt up my sweaty tits and he then pinched and twisted my nipples hard. My eyes were shut as my head lolled back. 

Suddenly I felt his mouth on my pussy. It felt so good I didn’t stop him. My hips were grinding on his face. I laid back across the bar as I enjoyed him lapping my cunt. I was getting just what I needed. 

Then I felt hands on the side of my face and something on my lips. When I opened them I was staring at Amir the bartender's balls. His cock was rubbing my lips. When I opened my mouth he did not hesitate. It slipped right into my throat. Then with no finesse, his brown cock began pounding in and out of my throat as his balls assaulted my nose.

In only moments I EXPLODED on the bar. My back was killing me but the discomfort only made it hotter. The brown cock was still sliding in and out of my throat. I suddenly felt something pressing my pussy lips. I knew it was a cock. I was so wet there was no resistance as it slid in. 

My breasts were still getting mauled but I had no idea who was playing with them or fucking me. The bartender was groaning. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and lowered his balls in. My head stayed between his thighs as I felt him jerking off.

The other cock that was now in my pussy kept sliding in and out of me. The bartender helped me sit up and see who was fucking me. It was Lem, another one of the several locals I had been flirting with all week. His slender, sweat-slicked body pressed into my chest as I slid off the bar onto his lap.

He sat back on the barstool and I started to ride him. Moaning, as my hips ground on him, I felt the chair turning on its swivel by Chet. He was now behind me and I was feeling him line up his cock with my asshole as I leaned into the lover I was straddling. 

“Now, Mrs officer's wife, get ready for an enlisted cock in your ass!”

The sensation of his fat cock head penetrating my ass was INCREDIBLE! He pushed the mushroom head in. He chuckled as he paused for a moment, then suddenly THRUST his whole fat cock into my ass. I screamed as I came. Birds are far as you could see took flight in fright. 

I gave one long continuous squirting orgasm as the two men got into a rhythm. It wasn’t long before I was being filled in both holes with cum. I almost passed out. I was panting and sweating and thirsty. However, I knew where I would be hanging out for the next couple of weeks.

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

Published 
Written by unfaithfulmilf
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments