Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lockdown Surprise!

"My friend came visiting with his fiancee."

10
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"A friend I have known for years can not be turned away in the time of need. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But his visit came with a surprisingly, interesting addition."

When the announcement came that morning on the news that no one was allowed to go to work or to school or even step out of the house except for emergencies, I scorned at the news, thinking it was just another government talk and some propaganda that will soon pass away in a matter of days. 

I was surprised when by the end of the week, we were still indoors and everywhere in my estate was like a ghost town. The usual noise of vehicles and shouts of playing kids were absent and I was already so bored and lonely I could use some company. I had called all of my colleagues and friends from work and outside of it and we had talked and talked until there was nothing more interesting to say. I tried to woo over a couple of girls I had known for some time so I can get someone to bang silly but none of them were willing to come over. 

I had jerked off to all of the porns I could watch on my phone and on my laptop until I was also bored with that. I needed some human contact or I would go out and look for someone to talk to or I was afraid of loosing it. I sat by my door steps from about nine in the morning till noon watching the neighborhood, with nothing important or exciting to see or relate with.

Actually, my sitting down at that point for so long was to at least catch a glimpse of my neighbor who I had been trying for months to be friends with and probably get to wiggle my way into her pants. But I knew that might not be possible as I saw that her regular man visitor was with her already, his car was parked right before her door. I had dreamt of how the big, tall man must be fucking her silly anytime I saw his car parked before her doors. 

My phone rang as I was lost in another of my lustful daydreams. I picked it up where it sat beside me and I stared at the face of the phone. It was James, my friend from a long time. We went to the same secondary school and attended the same university, he had come to Lagos before me after our graduation and had gotten a job in the mega city before I relocated here after he told me of the opportunities that abounded. Actually he accommodated me in his place for months after I came to Lagos before I got a job and since then, he had been a very close friend and we had gotten so close together that we were almost inseparable since then.

Even after I got my own place, we spent weekends alternatively at each other's place. We even had some crazy funs with the girls we brought home with us at times. Though we never shared the girls, we grew in our coziness and friendliness that we engaged with different sexual bouts with our partners in the presence of the other. Occasionally, some of the ladies would protest but we never had the case of anyone of them outrightly refusing to play ball. We had a way of convincing them to play along and since then, we had been enjoying ourselves until James met Fatima a beautiful lawyer lady who worked at the law firm that handled his company's legal matters.

Since he met her, our adventures had died down. They were almost inseparable and everyone could see they were so much in love and to think of it, who wouldn't be in love with her? She was an amazingly beautiful woman with the most lovely buttocks I ever saw in a female specie. Her derriere were big and well-formed, her figure was hourglass-shaped and so many times I found myself drooling over her but I never thought of anything of it or her, because I knew she was beyond my reach, she belonged to my friend. 

Anyway, back to my jist. I picked up the phone and touched the green beacon on it and placing the phone against my ear, a grin forming on my face. 

"Hey, buddy!" I greeted. 

"How's the lockdown treating you?" He asked with a chuckle. 

"Boy! I'm bored to death." I answered. 

"That's exactly what I and Fati have been saying for a couple of days now," he said. "I suggested we come over to your place and catch some fun." 

I heaved a sigh, wondering what kind of fun we could have together. But I thought if the games we could play and at least I would have a couple of friends to discuss and chat with. 

"No problems. But how would both of you hope to make it here without the law enforcement guys accosting you on the way?" 

James chuckled again. "leave that to Fati. She is the law person. Hey! Expect us in the next hour or so," he said and added, "I hope you have something to eat there. I'm not planning to come over and starve to death." 

I laughed and assured him there was plenty to go round. I had done some shopping a couple of days back when the state government gave us a small window to go for some shopping. 

I hurried inside immediately I ended the call and decided to get to the kitchen to get something prepared before they arrived. I started cooking something after a brief deliberation and quickly rearranged the rooms. I was living in a one-bedroom apartment and it was averagely furnished with a forty-three inch TV in the living room and a five-set settee chairs. My bedroom had a large six by six bed and every time I sat on it or slept on it, flashes of the girls and women I and James had fucked on it always sent blood rushing into my cock. If only my bed could talk! 

The image of Alero came flooding to my thoughts and I groaned loudly. She was a young girl in my estate who I had met just about six months back or so. She was just about eighteen, slim and fair complexioned. She had just finished her secondary school education when I met her and I had wooed her after a couple of attempts where she sold cold drinks and snacks in a small shop attached to the gate that ked into her compound. 

Alero was so innocent when I convinced her to become my girlfriend and I had taken her to the slaughters just two days after she accepted. I remembered how she squirmed and cried when I first had her to myself that fateful evening. I refused to let her go even as pleaded that I be a bit more lenient with her. Her slim and youthful body sent such powerful passions through my entire body and I doubted if my cock ever got so big. After the initial difficulty in penetrating her tight cunt, I had slowly but deeply ground my hips against her offered hairy vagina until I noticed that the punished orifice was slowly dripping with her juice and making my movements more easier. 

I fucked Alero like I never fucked any woman and her continuous moans and sobs sent fire through me that I found so difficult to control. I held her flailing limbs and refused to let her mouth go in a strong kiss that brought crazed salivating from my mouth into hers. And when I eventually finished, I rose up to stare down at the lovely, sweating female specimen lying so nakedly on the wrinkled bed in front of me. My semen which I poured so triumphantly on her hairy pussy and her lower belly rolled down onto the bedspread. 

I thought she would never visit me again after that but I was surprised she not only refused to go home quickly that day but she came visiting again the next day. And I didn't relent to give her another second ferocious banging that day which drew more weeping and moans from her than the first time. I went further to introduce her to different sexual positions and enjoyed each one as she sheepishly submitted to every of my prodding and manouvers. 

Since then, Alero became my fuck doll and I could see that she never stopped the moans and crying even as she kept coming almost daily for our coital bouts. I missed her when she announced to me she had gotten admission into a university and she left for registration and all before the lockdown commenced. 

When I called her line just the previous day, wondering if she would be back anytime soon, she gave me the sad news that she had been summoned home in Asaba to visit her parents before resumption. I was sad, and she knew that. She sent lots of messages and tried to console me on WhatsApp. She even sent a couple of her nude pictures just to assure me that she was feeling exactly what I was feeling but nothing could replace her. She was my perfect fuck mate! 

Thoughts of Alero made me grow a flaming erection and I wanted to masturbate again but as I started rubbing myself, I heard the sound of a vehicle grinding to a halt outside the door. 

I opened the door to a grinning James and his smiling fiancée. They were holding hands as I welcomed them inside and Fatima gave me a strong embrace as her fiance playfully punched me on the shoulder and entered. 

"Man! How are you doing?" He asked and stepped into the living room. I noticed he was hefting a large polythene bag in his right hand. 

My first surprise of the day was that Fatima refused to let go of me. She had her arm around my waist and even as I tried to ease out of her embrace, she held on as I closed the door after us. 

James seemed not to notice his fiancee's strange behavior as he flopped down on a settee and heaved a tired sigh. 

"Please, where is your remote control?" He looked around and found it, flicking on the television set which had been on standby. "Let's see what's happening in the world. I hope everyone is not dead by now with this Covid palaver." 

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

I gently lowered Fatima onto a settee and rushed to the refrigerator to get them some cold drinks. I noticed that the lady's eyes were on me in strange way. I had never seen her like this before and it got me worried. 

After I served the cold drinks, I rushed to the kitchen and came back with some rice and fried plantains. 

"I hope we will not die of food poisoning from this bachelor before Covid 19 comes for us." James joked and picked up a spoon. 

Fatima laughed and I could not help staring at her well shaped sparkling dentition. Her full lips were painted in dark brown lipsticks that accentuated her coffee brown skin. My eyes fell to her breasts, so heavy and pointed, straining against the material of her dress which was a simple gown that reached her succulent thighs. I felt like grabbing them, as she sat cross-legged. My cock came alive again, searching for a female hole to invade and release the pent up tensions. 

We ate in silence and then Fatima break the silence with the second surprise. 

"Jamie told me you guys have been naughty before he met me." She said, sipping from the drink in her hand. I noticed her eyes were on me again, the strange look had returned. 

I almost choked on my drink and turned to look at my friend who was sitting back and smiling as if he just won himself a lottery. 

" I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to lie. 

"Don't even try to deny it." She stopped me, "I should have known that you two are a couple of mischievous devils. Your looks don't give the accurate picture of who you both are." 

I threw my arms in the air and shrugged. "Well, you could say I introduced your guy to those things. Really, I'm the bad guy." 

She laughed. "Don't just try to absolve this guy of anything. I've seen how spoilt he is," she replied, rolling her eyes. "It's after I met this bad guy." She playfully pinched her fiance on the shoulder. "That I lost my anal virginity."

I choked for real this time and went into a fit of coughs. My friend laughed aloud at my shocked expression and then continued to watch the news on the television, a coy smile not leaving his lips. 

"Ah... I don't know what else to say." I gave up. 

"Is it true that you are nine inches long and also big?" Fatima asked and this third surprise made me rose up. 

"Ah. I think this is going too far," I protested. 

"Don't even try that angle with me, mister," Fatima countered. "I have told him that I want to know everything about the two of you or this relationship is not going to work." 

I looked at James who smiled back at me, spreading his arms. 

"Yes. I will not want to be left in the dark between you two. If I'm going to be cozy and be at home with you two, you have to be totally open to me. I want in on what both of you have. That special bond that holds you together." Fatima threatened and I watched her nurse the glass of wine in her grip thoughtfully. 

I was short of words as I sat back again and picked up my drink. James smiled at me again. 

"That's her condition for this union to continue and I have to give her what she wants," he explained and shrugged. 

I remained silent but my heart was racing like I had engaged in a marathon race. 

"So, I want to see it," she said, looking at me, the strange look now making sense. 

"Ah... That will be difficult," I replied. "You are my friend's girl and I have no right there." 

She rose up and placed down her glass of wine. Drawing her gown from the hem, she pulled it over her head in a single, swift motion and I almost fainted. She stood naked, except for a purple silk panties that hardly covered her large hip and fully mature hairy pubis. She dropped the gown on the floor and stood with her arms akimbo, smiling at me. 

"Mister, I demand to see your cock." She said and I glanced at James who chuckled at the expression on my face. I knew him more than anyone else and the silent gesture I received from him showed me he was ok with it. 

I rose up and tore away my belt and zipper. My raging erection flew out from its confines and I felt the cool breeze hit my nodding phallus. 

She looked at me for a couple of minutes, I was slowly stroking the erect penis before her and she shrugged. 

"I guess he's right about you." She picked up her cloth and entered the bedroom. 

I turned to James and spread my hands. "What was that all about?"

"She has been angry with me since I disclosed to her some of our escapades. She accuses me of being too close to you and that it's not possible for she and I to be that close," he explained. 

"This is not good friend," I protested. "I'm not a Saint neither am I impotent. If we continue like this I won't be held responsible for what happens next."

James laughed and winked. "Then we give her what she wants." He concluded. He rose up and tapped me on the shoulder. "Every woman is made to be fucked. Let's not make an exception to her case." 

I tried to speak but he waved me off and entered the bedroom after her. I sat on a settee and tried to assimilate what was happening but couldn't wrap my head around it. Soon, I heard the moans of a woman been thoroughly fucked emerging from the bedroom and the telltale signs of my bed squeaking. 

I rose up and damned the consequences. This free meal will not be rejected. She wants me, she will have me. When I pushed back the curtains, I saw her spread eagle on the bed and legs raised high in the air, my friend busy ramming his cock into her gaping cunt. 

I watched the steamy sex bout for a while before stepping forward and walking to them. She opened her eyes and beckoned to me and I offered her my cock which she eagerly pushed between her lips and started giving me an excellent blow job. 

James smiled up at me and continued his calculated drive, bringing squeashy sounds from the fucking and deep moans from her. I held her head and slowly fucked her mouth as she looked up at me with such desire in her eyes. 

James nodded at me and drew his fiancee into an embrace, not stopping the deep penetrations. He lay on his side and raised one her legs to lie on his hip and used his finger to direct me to his intention for me. I understood his commands and quickly tore off my trousers and climbed onto the bed and laid down behind his fiancee whose heavy buttocks were offered so brazenly in the open as he drilled her dripping cunt from the front. 

I lay my hand on her undulating buttock and spread her open, admiring her perfect body as I pointed my raging erection between the heavy pair of fleshy bottom. My cock met her anus and I used her soaking interior to coat my cock before pressing forward. I heard her gasp and I felt her puckered anal cavity give way to my hard push. 

Her fiance had stopped his incursive drives to give me some time to get into her inner recesses too and I succeeded after a couple of minutes despite her groans and moans. She attempted to pull away from me as the head of my strong phallus entered her anus but I gripped her heavy waist and forced my way through, she screamed and looked over her shoulder into my eyes and I saw something within her eyes that worried me. She gave me a totally submissive gaze I've not seen in the eyes of any woman before, not even Alero. 

"Please, take it easy." She hissed a sexy plea at me and I lunged forward and placed my lips on hers in a fierce kiss. As I pressed further, I felt her inner anal cavity give way to my invasion and then I felt James push against her from the front as I met him in another hard drive from behind. 

"I think we have us a willing fuck doll," James whispered as he continued ramming his fiancee whose lips was trapped between mine as I fucked her offered anus furiously. 

"Yes," I replied as I let go of her lips. "And I will surely enjoy fucking her for as long as you both give me the opportunity." 

"Opportunity?" She gasped and screamed again as we both met her simultaneously in her tortured private areas. "You both own this body as long as you desire." 

James roared his triumphant climax as he poured streams and streams of sperm into her cunt and I followed after soon. Kissing her again and burying myself to the hilt as my semen tore into her belly like jets of water. 

I knew we had just begun a new kind of relationship and I was so happy to be involved with the whole thing. 

 

Published 
Written by bondme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments