Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lexi, Jenna and the Cabin in Vermont pt. 3

"If Little, Lexi's baby sister, is in the hot tub, will everyone still get to cum...?"

7
5 Comments 5
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Jenna and I decided that the hot tub was a must. We'd already christenfucked the entire cabin. It smelled like sweat and pussy in our room and we needed some fresh air...

I slipped on a tiny black triangle bikini and wrapped myself in a silk Armani robe. Jenna emerged from the bedroom in a pink thong bikini with the top untied.

"Do the honors. Strap my tits in tight, babe." Jenna turned her back to me and pressed her ass against me.

I pulled the strings of her top behind her back and knotted them, not too tight though. I wanted to be able to slip it off easy later. Arm in arm and after a good make-out session by the door, we headed to the hot tub.

My sister, Little and her husband, Smith, were already in there. She sat with her back to him on his lap as he massaged her shoulders. She moaned softly and leaned her head back against him. Smith's hands slid down her breasts. He rubbed them over her bikini top, fondling her. Little moaned, grinding her hips...

I coughed loudly. "Uhm, hello, Little, this isn't like your porno tub. Mind if we join you?"

Little jumped up, laughing, "Oh my God, Lexi, Jenna...I didn't even see you two coming!"

"Well we almost saw you cum," Jenna said, slipping into the tub. I elbowed her.

Little hugged us both and slid back over to Smith's lap. The water bubbled around us, soothing and warming us up. The hot tub was in between the cabins, outside but surrounded by heat lamps and with a clear view of the forrest.

Jenna's hand found its way to my thighs. We made small talk while our hands made contact. Smith continued rubbing Little's shoulders. Jenna's hands massaged my thighs and every once in awhile my pussy. The bubbles hid our roving hands. I tried to remain calm in front of my sister. We'd partied together often in our college days but I'd never done anything too sexual in front of her. Little didn't seem to notice anything but Smith's hands. Every once in awhile they slipped down over her hard nipples and that's usually when Jenna's finger would brush over my clit.

Still we kept up the small talk. I told them about my impending divorce and how I'd caught my husband cheating on me with some dumb whore in my bed.

All was still mildly innocent and it was glorious being outside, when footsteps padded near the tub. Mick and Jack shouted hellos and declared a hot tub free for fall. They set a case of beer and a bottle of vodka by the hot tub and passed out beers and shots. Then they jumped in and splashed the four of us. It was nice to get a good look at their faces and not just their body parts. Mick settled in on my side, Jack sat next to him near Smith and Little, Jenna remained on my right. The hot tub just got super cozy.

Mick and Jack began telling crazy stories about their wild nights with Smith in college. Smith's face turned beet red as they described torturing him and embarrassing him in front of super hot girls. Little kissed him on the cheek and then her hands disappeared below the water. Whatever she was doing down there seemed to keep him relaxed. 

The guys passed around more shots until our conversations were free flowing. I finally felt relaxed as well. Mick and Jack were fun loving guys and how could I stay stressed with Jenna's hand so close to my freshly shaved pussy?

"So Jenna," began Mick, "Seems like that bikini top is awfully tight and I'm thinking you might be more comfortable with it off. What do you think?"

Jenna looked at me, then back at Mick, grinning. "I think you might be right, 'cept I can't get the knots out. Think you can untie it?"

Mick nodded, hungrily. Jenna slid over to him, sliding her ass over his lap. Mick undid her top and Jenna's beautiful DDs popped out and rested atop the water. We all took her in quietly. I swear, I saw Little lick her lips. Her right hand was still under the water on Smith's lap and she seemed to be stroking him. Not to be outdone, Smith whispered in her ear and soon my sister's breasts were also free and bouncing along the bubbly hot tub water. All eyes focused on me.

"Listen, you wanna see my tits, boys and girls? Then I think it's time for these guys to remove their swimming trunks." I folded my arms across my chest and smiled, waiting.

One by one all three dudes slipped off their trunks and tossed them out of the tub. Again all eyes were on me, before I could even do anything, Jack slipped his hand up my back and undid my bikini. His mouth was on my nipples before my breasts even hit the water. I threw my head back, fuzzy from three shots of vodka and let him suck on them. Eyes open, I watched as Jenna made out with Mick. Little had her back to me. Her naked body was pressed against Smith and it seemed as though she was slowly riding him. Little gazed at Jenna's body and I wondered what she was thinking. Their eyes met and nothing could break their gaze. Finally Little pulled Jenna in and kissed her on the mouth. I woulda been shocked if I hadn't seen them make-out before.

IzzieMilan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IzzieMilan

What surprised me was how bold my sister was acting in front of me. Fuck it, Live and let live.

Jenna slid off of Mick and leaned into Little and Smith. They pulled her into a three way kiss. I was so busy watching them, I didn't notice Mick sidle up to me until I felt his lips on my neck. Jack was still sucking on my breasts. I reached to both sides and felt for their pricks. They were both rock hard. My clit twitched as I began to slow stroke them both. For awhile we all remained in this embrace, then Mick and Jack moved around to the front of me. They stood up a bit and rubbed their dicks on my breasts. I stroked them both and gently guided them both between my C cups. Slowly, with their dicks pressed tight between my cleavage, they tit fucked me. I slid my tongue out of my mouth and ran it along the tip of both their cocks as they pumped up. They had hands on each other's shoulders and one on each of mine. Jack had his head up, while Mick kept his gaze down. I noticed something in his eyes...and motioned for him to come closer to me. Mick slipped his dick out between my breasts and watched as Jack continued to titty fuck me.

I whispered in his ear, "Have you ever sucked a cock before, Mick?"

He shook his head. I pulled Jack's cock into my mouth and grabbed Mick's hand. I placed it on Jack's balls. Both men froze a bit but neither moved. Jack put his hands on my head and started to slow fuck my mouth. Mick kept his hands on Jack's balls and massaged them. Mick's face got closer to mine and when Jack slid his dick out of my mouth, Mick licked the tip. Again, neither of them said a word. My pussy was so wet. I'd never been involved in this type of three or six way if you counted what was happening at the other end of the tub before...

Mick and I exchanged long licks over Jack's nine inch thick cock. I looked over and saw Smith and Jenna sharing Little's pussy. My sister sat along the edge of the hot tub with her thighs spread wide and a look of ecstasy on her face.

I looked away and focused on the slow tense moment when Jack slid his cock balls-deep into Mick's mouth. Mick took his dick all the way to the back of his throat. I found Mick's swollen cock under the water and stroked him steady and fast. I was so turned on I thought my clit was going to swell and burst. Jack face fucked Mick fast and furious before pulling out and busting his load on both of our faces.

Little's moans echoed throughout the clearing as she came on Jenna and Smith's tongues. Satisfied, Jenna dove under the water and slid over to me. I hoisted her along the tub's edge and buried my hungry mouth in her wet slippery pussy. Immediately, I felt two cocks sliding along the underside of my cunt. I moaned deep into Jenna's hole and sucked furiously on her clit.

Slowly, I felt one throbbing cock enter me and then I felt another trying to squeeze in...someone's hand was rubbing my clit. I couldn't think...all I felt was pleasure surging through my body. I assumed Jack and Mick were trying to double pentetrate me but when I paused to look behind me...I saw Smith and Mick. Jack was pounding Little's pussy at the other end of the hot tub...

My sister's husband's cock was buried deep inside of me. Smith must have been ten - eleven inches. He fucked me with long slow strokes and Mick continued to try and push in...

"Come here Mick...I'm sure there's room in here for two," called Little...

and sure enough, Mick slipped his dick into Little right next to Jack and together they fucked my sister. Mick even dropped his hand low to cup and rub Jack's nut sac as they pounded Little.

I gave up caring and gave in to Smith and Jenna. I pushed my ass into his pounding feeling his solid rod fill up my tight wet cunt. I slid my entire hand up Jenna's cunt as she came moaning my name over and over again. Smith fondled my breasts, pumping in and out of me. The pressure built up inside. Jenna, satisfied, got on her knees and licked my clit as Smith fucked me. I couldn't take it. Her lips, his cock....it was too glorious and I came tight around his dick. My juices flowed onto Jenna's lips and Smith came hard inside of me, on my thighs and on Jenna's beautiful face.

Moans, heavy breathing and screams of pleasure were heard all around until, we were all covered in pussy nectar and cum. Red faced, we sat in the hot tub looking around with satisfied smiles on our faces...

"Who wants another shot?" I stood up naked, grabbed the vodka and began pouring shots into everyone's mouth. When I got to Little, I paused and poked her. "When did you become such a freak, Little?" She tipped the bottle, pouring a large amount of vodka into her mouth. "I grew up watching you and Jenna...how could I not pick up a few tips? And this, Lexi, is only the beginning..."

I looked at her and at all the panting sexy people in the hot tub and took a very long swig of vodka....

Published 
Written by fenom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments