Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kaylee's Big Interview (part two)

"Kaylee is confronted with more surprises"

11
2 Comments 2
19.4k Views 19.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Kaylee laid on her back feeling the chill of the air on her sweaty naked body. Her hair was entirely soaked now. She put a hand between her legs and explored the sopping throbbing sensitive mess down there. She heard the door open again. She turned to see more men in bath robes filing in. There were three, five, maybe more. More surprises. Just go with it, Andrew seemed to be saying in her head again, lose yourself.

They filed in one after the other. Most of them removed their robes and threw them aside as they approached her. They were of various ages and various degrees of fitness, but they were all clean and shaved in the right places. Only one man was overtly fat, but none of them was what Kaylee would describe as gross. Before she knew it, there were hands groping all over her body. Two of the men sucked and pinched on her nipples. Another man licked the sweat from her lower back.

She got to her knees. She took an erect cock in each hand and began to suck. After her lesson with the muscular man earlier, she was able to take them deep in her throat. Other men surrounded her, and she stroked and sucked their cocks. Some were gentler and others more rough. She responded to each in kind, enjoying the variation. A man to her right grabbed her by the hair, and she looked up at him. He had white hair and a shallow chest, Kaylee guessed him to be the oldest man there.

“You’re my little whore, aren’t you?” he said.

Kaylee played along.

“I’m you’re little whore,” she said.

His dick, which had been only partially erect, instantly stood to full attention. Seeing this, Kaylee took his dick in one hand and cupped his balls in the other. She ran her tongue over the head in three sharp licks and looked up at him.

“You like your little teenaged whore, don’t you?” she said.

His grip on her hair tightened, and he drove his cock into her mouth. The sudden thrust of the cock into her throat caused her eyes to water a bit, but she continued to work the head of it with her tongue. He came almost instantly, filling her mouth with a thick load, which she swallowed. When he let go of her hair, she settled back on her heels and looked up at the men who stared at her as if in awe. This turned her on so much that she put a hand between her legs and rubbed herself. As if taking this as a signal, one of the men lifted her up by the armpits from behind and sat down underneath her. She settled onto his cock and began to move up and down. Two more men got into position and soon there was once again a cock in each hand and one in her mouth. Kaylee closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

The door in the back opened again, and Kaylee looked over to take in the new arrivals. To her surprise, there was a girl among them. She was skinny like Kaylee but taller. She was wearing a short skirt and white blouse, and a small purse dangled from her gloved hand. As she approached, Kaylee realized it was Tara. Her signature red ponytail rested on her shoulder.

“Tara?” she asked.

Tara pressed a hand on the chest of the man who had just been in Tara’s mouth, and he stepped away. The other men around her took a step back as well.

“Look at you. You little slut,” Tara said teasingly.

Kaylee blushed. Tara bent down to Kaylee’s eye-level and set her purse on the floor.

“Confession time,” Tara continued, “I may have played a little hand in setting this up. Didn’t know how much you’d be getting paid though. Way to play hardball.”

Tara removed the white leather glove from her hand and tossed it aside. She gripped Kaylee’s sweaty breast with one hand. She pushed Kaylee’s matted hair behind her ears with the other and kissed her. The man underneath Kaylee was now lying on his back. He gripped her hips hard and began fucking her rapidly. A surge of pleasure ran through her and she let out a sharp breath. Tara moved her mouth away from hers.

The man pulled out of Kaylee, and turned her around so they were facing the same direction. Kaylee settled back on top of him. He pulled her down to the floor and continued fucking her. Tara picked up her purse, unzipped it, and pulled out a small bottle of lube. She handed it to the man next to her who grinned widely.

“You’re welcome,” Tara said.

Kaylee looked back. The man was stroking his lubed cock and was stepping toward her. When he reached her, Tara bent down and took his cock in her hand. The man beneath Kaylee had stopped fucking her and was now holding her still. Tara pressed the lubed cock against Kaylee's button. So far tonight Kaylee’s asshole had been caressed by a tongue for the first time. It had been breached by a finger for the first time. And now it was about to get its first cock. As with the finger, she yelped as the cock opened up her button. Tara guided it in slowly. It was painful. It would have been unbearable without the lube. Then as the man began to thrust is hips slowly, it hurt a bit less. Her body sensed her relaxation, and invited the cock the rest of the way in. Kaylee moaned in pleasure. The man underneath her now began to fuck her again but more slowly this time.

Kaylee looked over to see Tara backing away slowly. Several of the men descended upon her. Tara’s clothes were thrown in all directions. In no time she was taking on three men at once. A true professional. Kaylee barely had time to take in the scene before there was a hand on the back of her head, and another man shoving his cock in her mouth. The men underneath and behind her moved slowly and deliberately. Kaylee sucked the cock hard and slow, savoring it. Saliva filled her mouth and ran down her chin.

The man in her mouth exploded, and Kaylee swallowed her third load of hot cum of the day. The man fucking her from underneath soon climaxed as well, grabbing Kaylee’s head and holding it against his shoulder hard as he did. He maneuvered out from underneath her and walked away, leaving only the man fucking her in the ass from behind. Now that he had her to himself, he began fucking her harder. Waves of pain and pleasure surged through her one after another. She was close to orgasm again.

She expected another man to approach her and fill her empty mouth or pussy. She looked over at Tara. She was on her hands and knees with a man underneath her and another standing behind her fucking her hard. The man from behind had a grip on her ponytail and was pulling her head back while men took turns face fucking her. Kaylee realized that except for the man with her right now, all the men were focusing their attention on Tara. Kaylee felt a sting of jealousy.

Then she looked up to see another man approaching. It was the fat man. He was one of the younger men there. Kaylee figured mid-twenties. His dick stood at attention. When he arrived in front of her, Kaylee leaned forward to put the cock in her mouth but instead of accepting her mouth, he took a small step back.

“You want this?” he said.

Kaylee nodded.

“Then why don’t you come get it, bitch?” he said plainly.

His tone wasn’t mean. It had the tone of frat boy cockiness.

Kaylee tried to crawl forward, but the man behind her pulled her back. She moaned in pleasure and frustration.

“Tell me you want it, slut,” the fat man said.

He began to slowly step backward.

“I want it!” she cried, “give it to me!”

She felt like a child begging for a toy at the mall. The man continued backing away slowly and was now out of her reach. She again tried to crawl toward him. She was again pulled back by the man behind her, but this time he let out a loud grunt as he came inside her. When his grip loosened, Kaylee crawled toward the fat man. She was nearly there when she collapsed to the ground in a great orgasm. She didn’t take long to savor it. She got to her hands and knees again and crawled toward the man. She was weaker now and she crawled more slowly.

She finally reached him and put her mouth over the cock gratefully. He pulled out of her mouth and lifted his cock granting Kaylee access to his balls. She pressed her face into his soft warm sack licking and sucking. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head away.

“Did you like that, slut?”

Kaylee nodded.

“You’re a little slut aren’t you?”

“That’s right. I’m a little slut,” Kaylee said confidently, “Now give that cock.”

The man smiled and thrust the cock back in her mouth. She sucked it hard. He pulled it out of her. She expected him to shove her face into his balls, but instead he picked her up off the ground. He tossed her forward. The breath left her body as she anticipated a fall to the floor. Instead she was caught in the arms of another man. He smiled down at her, then tossed her forward again. Kaylee squealed with laughter. She was caught again, and this man laid her on the ground.

She looked over and saw that the man had laid her down next to Tara. Kaylee was so exhausted she could barely move, but she managed to crawl over to Tara. The other men had apparently spent themselves in Tara.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

She was now being fucked from behind by one man. Her ass slapped against the man’s thighs, and Tara made loud sharp cries of pleasure. Kaylee flipped her sweaty hair behind her head, and began to kiss Tara on the back and shoulders. She pulled Tara’s head back by the pony tail and kissed her deeply.

Kaylee felt her legs pulled out from underneath her. She cried out in surprise and laughter. She fell so that she was now flat on her belly. She turned her head to see the fat man standing behind her.

“What are you laughing at, slut?” he said.

“Just your limp dick,” Kaylee said.

She kicked her foot out suddenly and tried to nick his dick with her foot. She missed narrowly.

“You’ll pay for that,” he said, smiling.

“I’d better,” she responded playfully.

Kaylee got back up on her hands and knees and stuck her ass out. He grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her toward him roughly. He stuck his thumb in her ass as he entered her, and Kaylee moaned.

“Thought you’d like that, slut,” he said.

He pulled his thumb out and grabbed her by the thighs again. He began to fuck her hard. He moved surprisingly fast for a fat guy. His belly slapped against her lower back. Kaylee let out a sharp cry of pleasure with every thrust. She heard the man who was fucking Tara grunt loudly. Suddenly the fat man pulled out of Kaylee and flipped her over so she was on her back. Kaylee watched as the man pulled out of Tara and rested for a moment before walking away. The fat man dropped to his knees. He lifted Kaylee up by the legs and was inside of her again. Tara pushed herself up off the ground and crawled toward Kaylee. They kissed again. Then Tara got to her knees and positioned herself over Kaylee’s face.

Kaylee gabbed a hold of Tara’s legs and pulled herself up. Her abdominal muscles strained as she buried her face in the folds of Tara’s vagina. Kaylee’s tongue explored inside of Tara until she found her clitoris. She felt Tara shudder a bit and settle down lower, so Kaylee didn’t have to strain her neck and abs so hard. Tara spread herself with one hand, granting Kaylee easier access. Tara rested her other hand on the shoulder of the fat man who was now leaning over Kaylee and fucking her deeply but slowly. Kaylee wondered if he may be getting tired.

Kaylee pressed hard against Tara’s clitoris with her tongue.

“Oh fuck!” Tara cried out.

Kaylee felt Tara shudder again as warm liquid gushed over Kaylee’s face. Tara got up off of Kaylee’s face and bent over her so her head hovered above Kaylee’s.

“Damn, bitch. I didn’t know you could do that,” Tara said.

Kaylee didn’t say anything. Instead she put her hand on the back of Tara’s head and pulled it toward hers. The two of them made out for a while, but soon two men hooked their arms under Tara’s and carried her away to have their turn. The fat man must’ve found a second wind, because he bent all the way over her and began thrusting hard again. Kaylee had her small arms wrapped as far as they would go around his massive back. Her breathing became heavier as she came closer to orgasm. Finally, she felt her fourth orgasm of the day rush through her. The fat man responded by spending a huge load inside of her with a loud grunt. He thankfully rolled over to rest on his back instead of collapsing on top of her.

He sat up after a few moments. Kaylee lay on her back catching her breath. The man looked her up and down taking in her small, young sweat glistened body.

“Goddamn,” he sighed, almost ruefully.

He reached down and squeezed one of Kaylee’s breasts before standing up and leaving. Kaylee looked over and watched Tara until the last two men finished their deed inside of her. Tara crawled over to Kaylee, and they helped each other to their feet. Kaylee was so exhausted she could barely stand. There were no more men around, and there didn’t seem to be anymore coming through the door in the back.

“That was amazing,” Kaylee said.

Her arm was around Tara’s waist, and she rested her head on her shoulder.

“Not over yet,” Tara said and pointed in the direction of the couch.

Kaylee had been wrong. Not all of the men were gone. There was one left. Kaylee’s eyes flickered with recognition as she realized the man sitting on the couch was Andrew, the man who had interviewed her.

“Remember. Price of admission,” Tara said devilishly.

Tara pulled away from Kaylee.

“He’s waiting,” she said and slapped Kaylee firmly on her naked bottom.

Kaylee shuffled toward the couch, still exhausted. Even after her most vigorous workouts, Kaylee didn’t think she’d ever been this exhausted. She reached the couch before long. Andrew sat there completely nude. He’d been quite talkative in the interview but was now completely silent. He had the most massive cock Kaylee had seen –not just today but ever. How will I fit all of that inside me? she thought.

She climbed onto the couch facing him. She grabbed hold of his cock and lowered herself onto him. It kept going inside of her deeper than she thought possible until she had finally swallowed it all up. She pressed her naked body against him. The two of them didn’t fuck exactly. Rather he moved inside of her slowly as she kissed his neck and flicked at his ear with her tongue. He kissed her neck as well while he fondled and squeezed at every part of her body. His finger found her button. But rather than pressing against it until it slipped in, her merely rubbed it slowly while his other hand kneaded her breast. Kaylee’s breath left her as her final orgasm of the day – the most intense in her life – crashed over her in a great wave.

They stayed in that position for a few seconds. She still clung to him with her head resting on his shoulder. He was still rock hard inside of her. She finally climbed off of him, and he directed her to her knees. He remained seated in front of her. She grabbed the massive cock in one hand. It was still slippery with her cum. She looked up at him.

“Thank you,” she said.

He didn’t respond. He just placed a hand on the back of her head and guided her face to his lap. She couldn’t take it all the way in her mouth, but she took it as far down as she could. She also ran her tongue up and down the shaft and all over his balls. She was careful to make sure her tongue had touched every square centimeter. She would watch the video later paying special attention to the view from behind. As her head bobbed up and down on his cock, she noted how transfixed she seemed – utterly focused on that one task. Andrew didn’t make any sound, but she could tell he enjoyed it by the way he looked at her as she worked away and the way he would occasionally tilt his head back and close his eyes. His hand never left her head.

He lifted his legs up high at one point, exposing his anus to her. She touched the tip of her tongue to it tentatively at first. Then she remembered what Tara had told her a while back about the thorough process they used to clean and prepare for certain types of scenes. It was all sanitary. Then Kaylee flattened her tongue as the first man had done with her and licked. Andrew moaned in response. It was the first sound she’d heard him make since the interview, and it bolstered her enthusiasm. She stroked his cock with her hand as she licked and sucked his balls and massaged his anus with her tongue. After a bit, she ran her tongue back up the shaft of his cock and put the head in her mouth.

Andrew stood to his feet without warning. Kaylee remained on her knees. His grip on the back of her head tightened until he had a gripped a handful of her hair. He stroked his cock with the other hand until great loads of warm cum splashed across Kaylee’s face. When he was finished, Kaylee put the head of his cock in her mouth again to get the last of it. Then Andrew scooped her up in his arms and laid her on the couch. She felt him stuff a wad of Kleenex in her hand. He ran a hand down the length of her body as he walked past her. After a moment, she heard the door open and close as he left.

Kaylee waited until the spunk began to cool on her skin before she wiped it off with the Kleenex. She lay on her back until she was rested enough to get up and leave. It only took a few minutes for her young muscles to recover. She stood up and left the wad of Kleenex on the couch. She looked around. She was alone. She soon realized that all the robes had been removed from the room including her own. She left through the same door that she’d come in. The hallway was cold, and her bare nipples hardened instantly. She shivered and rubbed her hands against her arms as she moved slowly down the hallway naked. She finally found Andrew’s office. The door was unlocked, but the light was off. She flipped the switch on the wall and went in.

Her clothes and purse were in a pile on the couch where she’d left them. There was a stack of money and a release form on Andrew’s desk. She signed the form, put the money in her purse and got dressed. She looked at her phone and saw that she had a text from Tara.

“Nice job,” it said.

It was a nice job, Kaylee thought. And then an exciting thought occurred to her as she wondered what her next job might be.

Published 
Written by joeycee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments