Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate #2

"Kate wants more of Davin and gets much much more"

5
2 Comments 2
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words
In the land of leprechauns and shamrocks lives a pretty girl by the name of Kate. Of course you might have read about Kate O'Brien from Chapter One. Anyway, Kate is in her mid-twenties and lives in Kilkenny with her boyfriend Sean. It's a good arrangement but not great. Her sex drive is a moon shot higher than Sean's leaving Kate to think of ways to satisfy her urges, especially after participating in the sex party from a few Fridays ago.

On that memorable Friday night, she had sex with a lad who was exceptionally well endowed and provided satisfaction beyond anything from her somewhat promiscuous past. Of course like any girl, she would like to hook up with him again except for a tiny little problem. She didn't know his name or how to get in touch with him.

But a horny and diligent girl isn't detoured by trivial obstacles like that. Maybe it was fate, but mostly it was Sarah who opened the line of communication. Sarah, Kate's friend and social organizer, had also been to the Friday sex party at Brian's and had given Kate's phone number to him. Well, one thing led to another and on Thursday, Kate received a text message from Davin.

Kate didn't know a Davin but she was curious enough to read his text message.

It said, "hi, i'm davin. we were together at brian's. he gave me your number. hope u remember me. u r so cute. want 2 hookup?"

Well, Kate had to check with Sarah to be sure Davin was the shy lad that fucked her into heavenly bliss. She called and asked, "Sarah, I just got a text from Davin. Do you know him?"

"Not as well as you, Kate," Sarah answered.

"What do you mean by that smartass remark?" Kate said with a bit of sarcasm.

"Well, he was the quiet guy that had his way with you after Robert finished."

"What? You were watching? I thought you were busy with Brian?"

"Look Kate, everyone at the party knows about you and Davin. After all, you were screaming at the top of your lungs, 'Fuck me. Fuck me harder!' over and over again and everyone stopped to look. It was great, Kate. The two of you put on a great show. I think Sinead took a video on her mobile."

"Oh no. She wouldn't," Kate replied in horror.

"Don't worry. It didn't turn out that well except for the audio."

"Oh thanks," Kate said cynically.

"So what did he want?" Sarah was curious but she already knew the answer.

"He wants to hook up again."

"So are you?" Sarah inquired.

"I'm not sure but I think so," Kate said with more than a little tinge of excitement in her voice.

"Good for you. Let me know how it turns out."

"Okay, talk with you later."

After they hung up, Kate's heart was pounding as she considered her next move. For sure, she wasn't going to text back right away. She certainly didn't want to sound over-anxious.

But anxious she was so Kate waited a whole hour before texting, "r u thinking about another party like @ brian's? kate"

Davin replied two minutes later. "no. u & me."

"when?"

"sat?"

"don't know if i'm free."

Kate was playing a little hard to get at that point because she already knew that Sean would be out of town all weekend with the guys. Sean seemed to have more interest in going places with his friends than spending time with her. That meant in Kate's mind, he seemed to have lost interest in having sex with her.

Davin wrote,"ck & let me know asap"

"ok"

Another hour passed when Kate wrote back, "where & time?"

"reddys here in carlow @ 9"

Kate responded with, "k."

So, the die was cast. Kate was going to paradise for a second time. Well, that is what she imagined.

Saturday didn't come soon enough. It was a short drive to Carlow and Kate knew about Reddys. In fact, she had been there before. Kate wore a short mesh ruffle skirt and of course, no panties. On top, Kate wore a white knitted tank top leaving most of her tummy exposed. Looking in the mirror before leaving, Kate was pleased with what she saw.

The only thing left was her hair. It was cropped short to begin with so a little teasing here and there made it look managed but not overly styled. Kate was totally ready for her special night with Davin.

It was dark and a bit misty when Kate started the car and headed for Reddys. Her heart began pounding in anticipation as she headed for the M9. She had to remind herself to pay attention to the road. She was so damn horny thinking about Davin that she had to pull in on the hard shoulder to get herself off.

More r elaxed and less anxious after her 'detour', she parked her Ford Focus down the street from Reddys.

Kate locked her car and could already hear the music from the bar. She wondered if Davin was really going to show up. It was then that Kate began to doubt herself. Maybe it was some kind of silly practical joke or prank. She stopped for a minute to decide what to do if Davin was a no show.

"Okay," she thought. "Even if Davin doesn't show, there might be another bloke that would take her home."

Standing at the bar holding a pint was Davin. He stood with three others who were at various stages of finishing their drink. It appeared to Kate that the four lads were deep in conversation before Davin looked up to say, "Hey, Kate is here."

Davin gave Kate a hug and introduced her to his friends. Before she knew it, Kate was holding a pint although she rarely drank stout. For some reason, tonight it tasted wonderful.

After lots of laughs and good deal of teasing, Kate finished her second pint and was feeling considerably more confident than when she walked into the pub. Davin offered her another pint but Kate said she had enough.

"Where's your car?" Davin quietly asked while walking her away from the group.

"Oh, it's down the street." she said in a hushed voice.

"Let's check out my apartment. I think you'll like my place."

Kate said nothing as Davin took her hand and led her out the door and down the street. She gave him the keys. He gave her a quick kiss and they headed for her car.

"How far is it?" she asked.

"Only ten minutes." Nothing more was said but even before the car was started, Kate had his zipper open and she headed straight for the meat. They arrived at Davin's apartment so soon that she had hardly had the time to get him hard.

The mist had turned to a light warm rain, something that Kate liked and always thought was romantic and erotic. Tonight had started just as she had hoped.

Davin parked in a lot next to a small ivy covered building with a sign for a tailor shop. It was awkward when Davin got out of the car and tried to stuff his stiff cock back into his pants. The bulge between his legs was almost like he had stuffed a rolling pin inside his pants.

Kate could see there was a small shop on the first floor before Davin led their way up a dimly lit squeaky staircase.

At the top, they stopped at a door that led to a small attic apartment. In fact, it was the only door at that level telling Kate there were no other people living in the building. They were totally alone. Again the evening seemed to be like something from a romance novel.

Inside was a typical bachelor apartment, smallish and unkempt. It was simple with only one room. There were kitchen appliances and a small table and two chairs along with a TV. It was Spartan living except for the bed.

The bed was huge in contrast to the apartment. It was an old fashion four-poster bed with posts that nearly reached the ceiling. It caught Kate's eye immediately. Being the only comfortable place to sit, Kate sat on the edge of the antique bed bouncing twice to test the mattress. It was unforgiving and as solid as a stone.

That was when things took a dramatic turn. What was romantic outside in the summer rain quickly became salacious carnal pleasures inside.

Without warning, Davin pressed Kate back onto the bed with her legs still dangling over the edge. Davin's strong hands spread her knees attacking her shaved pussy with his mouth. His tongue lashed at her clit while he finger fucked her already wet cunt. Kate had never been controlled like this before and she loved it.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried. "Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

"You're such an adorable slut, Kate. You want it. You love it, don't you Kate?" That was meant to be a rhetorical question that needed no answer but she answered with excited passion.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me Davin. I want you inside me so bad. Fuck me hard."

As Kate was getting that warm tingly feeling inside and the unmistakable signs of an approaching orgasm, Davin moved away to drop his jeans to the floor. Kate could see his marvelous monster that was already standing at attention, erect and hard. Of course, she had helped him with that in the car. She admired it just as she had before. Only now, it seemed even more inviting, more appetizing.

Kate longed to wrap her luscious lips around his enormous shaft but he had other ideas.

AmyParkerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyParkerr

Davin approached Kate's open legs in a deliberate seductive way, seeming to Kate like watching a movie in slow motion. Once he took aim, he plunged his hard cock deep into Kate's welcoming cunt. Despite his size, he found no resistance in her well lubricated love tunnel.

This was not romance but raw lust. There were no kisses, no hugs. It was nothing more than a mutual quest for sexual pleasure and pleasurable it was. Each of Davin's deep slow strokes gave Kate the intense sensations that heightened her euphoria.

Davin picked up the pace and was pounding in her like an acrobat on trampoline giving her multiple explosive orgasms. She couldn't get enough of this high energy fucking and hoped it would last forever. But nothing is forever. There is no telling how long they kept at it but when he had finished, it ended with a powerful eruption of his bodily fluids.

Kate could feel his pulsating cock shoot stream after stream of warm creamy cum deep into her love tunnel. When it was over, they just laid together exhausted with Davin still impaled inside of her. She never wanted him to pull out. It was as if Kate wanted him to fill her for eternity.

Davin's hardness eventually softened and when he left the bed, Davin's prodigious cum slid out between her legs like slow moving lava down a mountainside.

Davin stepped out of his jeans and stood stark naked as he walked to the table to light a cigarette and open a beer. He offered her a beer but she shook her head, "No."

"How about some smoke?" he asked.

Again she refused.

"For God sake, Kate, don't you have any vices?"

"Not really. I might be a little obsessed with sex but nothing much else."

"Okay. Take off those fucking clothes and show me those fantastic tits."

She was happy to obey and soon the two were as naked as Adam and Eve.

"I need to go to the bathroom to freshen up. Be back in minute."

After cleaning herself up, she gave Davin a peck on the cheek and said, "All better now."

"I love your tits, Kate. I need to give them my undivided attention."

"Thanks Davin. I love having my nipples sucked so after your beer, maybe we can play again."

"Right. I'm thinking of a little bondage. Okay?" Davin said more as a command than a question.

"What do you have in mind?" Kate had fantasized about being tied up after reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" so she was interested.

"Just something light, maybe tying your wrists and ankles to the bedposts. You won't mind some good oral play, right Kate?"

"Okay but be gentle. Okay?"

"Of course," Davin said with twinkle in his voice.

The rain was heavier now and started to beat down on the roof. The pounding of the rain sounded so sexy and reminded her of the thumping of Davin's cock riding in and out of her just a few minutes earlier. Kate could feel her vagina quiver with the thought of what was to come.

But what was to follow was not what Kate imagined.

As promised, Davin was gentle. The restraints were firm but not painful. She was bound to the bed posts in a way that kept her completely exposed. Her arms were raised over her head and her legs spread far apart, spread-eagle. She had visions of the ancient torture rack but only in appearance. Kate was comfortable yet apprehensive. This was her first time.

"Kate, I think you would feel better wearing this mask." Davin slipped a blindfold over her head. She was blinded and in a world of her own. This frightened her but Kate trusted Davin enough to go along with it. In her current situation, she had little choice.

Without sight, Kate noticed that every sound was like someone had turned up the volume. The rain now was a torrent of water like in a waterfall and the thunder became explosions. It was disquieting to her but in a way, exciting.

She could hear footsteps approaching her, then lips caressing her nipples. He sucked and pinched and licked giving them the proper care he had promised. Davin had the techniques of a master seducer. Each touch sent electric shots of passion to her clit.

He moved between her legs to nibble on her clit that Kate knew was erect and increasingly sensitive. She was dripping wet inside. Kate now understood the thrill that Anastasia must have felt in Fifty Shades.

But through all of this, every sound seemed new to her. They were delicious sounds, erotic sounds, and then she heard the sounds of squeaking stairs. Kate thought it must be her imagination because no one lived in the building. After all, they were alone, right?

It wasn't her imagination. A moment later, the sound of a door knob turning told her someone was entering the room.

"Davin, what's going on?" Someone else is here!"

"Kate, I've planned a surprise for you."

"What kind of surprise?" she shouted. Even the sound of her own voice scared her.

"You'll know in a minute and Kate, you will love it."

That reassurance momentarily calmed her until she felt cold hands exploring her breasts. They were not Davin's hands. They were a stranger's hands and soon a body climbed over her. The stranger's cock quickly penetrated her slippery wet cunt.

She was confused and disoriented but thrilled with the unknown. It was not like Davin's cock but a hard plump agreeable cock. Waves of pleasure came over her with each of his powerful strokes only to be treated by a set of lips sucking at her tits. It was someone else playing with her nipples. Two men pleasuring her at once excited her even more. The first stranger continued fucking deep into her secret passage while the second man suckled her like a baby.

The lips were not Davin's because the second stranger wore a distinctive aftershave that she immediately recognized. It was L'odeur de la Baise, her boyfriend's favorite cologne and she could hear his voice coming from the table. He was saying, "She loves it hard. Give it to her hard and fast."

The man didn't hold back as Davin had advised. Each stroke of the first visitor seemed to her to be more satisfying than the one before until he finally exploded inside her. He was quickly replaced by the bloke with the cologne for sloppy seconds. His dick was longer but equally as hard and satisfying. The sensations were breath taking and all she could do was drown in the pleasure.

She was certain that the surprise that Davin had arranged for her was about to end but that was not the case. Another lad who reeked of beer was close to her but not yet saddled between her legs. That could have been because the lad wearing the seductive cologne was not finished. 

Kate could only feel the tip of a cock touch her mouth with precum moistening her lips. Kate opened her mouth to accommodate his throbbing meat. Soon she was deep throating the third mystery man, a skill she had perfected months earlier with her boyfriend Sean.

Unlike the others, the beer guy didn't wait long before releasing a tsunami of an orgasm. A steady stream of milky cum gushed into her salivating mouth. Although he smelled like a brewery, the taste of his semen was something special. It was delicious; the best she had ever tasted. Could the beer have seasoned his seed?

She could hear the murmur of appreciation from the other side of the bed as thick sticky fluid drooled past her lips and onto her chin. It occurred to her that she had an audience. It embarrassed her at first, then Kate realized that the mask acted like a sedative, a sleeping pill, giving her a dream-like experience. She was okay with this 'dream'.

There was one last blast to cum. Thrusting deeply inside her cunt, the man smelling so much like her boyfriend finally released a massive amount of spunk into her already overflowing vagina. It took awhile for his deep breathing to return to normal and it was only then that he pulled out.

The men spoke in hushed tones while drinking beer. Clearly, whatever they were saying was not for Kate to hear. She became drowsy and dozed while the men talked and drank.

After a light semi-conscious nap, Kate become more alert and could hear feet shuffle along the floor. When the door shut, she felt strangely alone.

"Take the mask off and untie me," she demanded. "Has everyone left?" she asked.

Releasing her, Davin finally spoke and said, "How did you like my birthday surprise?"

"Davin, it was the best birthday present I've ever been given. How did you know it was my birthday?"

He just shrugged and gave her a broad smile.

"By the way, Kate. The lads left you a gift as a way of saying thanks," and he handed her a wad of cash. She refused it at first, but Davin said, "It's yours Kate and a nice birthday present. The lads would be so disappointed if you didn't take it."

"Okay but I'm only taking it as my birthday present. Tell them thanks."

Kate drove home at sunrise; a birthday to be remembered.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments