Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just friends

"The more the merrier"

9
3 Comments 3
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
We'd been good friends, probably best friends, for years. By four or five years I was the oldest of the group, but we'd all been married for years and years. My wife Lisa and I were longest married, followed by Kit and Denny and Abby and Len. The six of us did everything together, from partying to camping to vacations. Everything but open swinging. Lisa and I had partied early in our relationship, but not the others. Over the years we'd all fooled around with each other's wives but no long affairs. No drama or jealousy, just open relationships.

That night was to be our first "group" get together. Kit and Denny lived in a rural area, back off of a country road with only one neighbor visible. All of our other friends and family were away for the Memorial Day weekend. The girls had fixed finger food and the guys had brought videos to set the mood.

Kit was a big blonde. A BBW with massive tits and ass, still quite pretty in her early middle age. Every time she walked past I patted or rubbed her ass. She'd promised that 'On That Night' I could fuck her ass. When everyone was in the mood Denny and Len were going to DP Lisa, something she'd never done, while everyone watched. Len and Denny were already playing with her tits and running their hands up her skirt.

Abby was a slightly chunky redhead with a great ass who loved getting big loads of cum dumped deep in her asshole. She was sitting in a recliner across from Lisa and the boys, laid back with her legs spread and a hand between her thighs. I'd promised her a spanking and a prolonged rim job while I fucked her oversized cunt with an oversized dildo. One of her favorite pastimes.

Kit and I were in the kitchen, I was kneeling behind her, giving her ass love bites through her white yoga pants, when someone knocked on the kitchen door. Kit told me to answer the door and slipped into the pantry. I checked through the glass and it was Tammy, the next door neighbor. I opened the door and quickly stepped out, pulling the door shut behind me. There was a slight pause as Tammy looked down at the large bulge in my shorts. I told her we had to go out to Denny's RV and have a shot of tequila while I explained why she couldn't go in the house. She laughed and said that a shot would go good with her Margarita. I followed her out to the RV shed, enjoying watching her ass bobble and sway as she navigated with her high heels. Opening the door to the RV, she started up, only to stop and look over her shoulder. She chided me for staring at her Daisy Dukes. I assured her I was looking at her ass.

We sat down at the little table, taking in a view of a bottle of Patron, salt shaker, shot glasses and lime slices. Off to the side was a bong, loaded and ready to go, and a lighter. My hardon had gone down a little and I tried to adjust it so it wasn't so visible. Tammy laughed and told me to leave it alone. Kind of difficult when the head was out of my briefs. I poured her a to-the-rim shot and slid it over to her. She looked me in the eye and threw it back. Then I gave her the bong. When she told me she didn't smoke, I replied that she would if she wanted to go in the house. Lighting the bowl she took a long, deep hit. She repeated the shot and bong hit process a few times. Just looking at her eyes you could tell she was fucked up.

After a few minutes of sexual banter she came out and asked me to show her my cock. She said Kit and Abby had both described it to her and she was dying of curiosity. I laughed and told her she'd have to show me what was in her panties. She said she wasn't wearing panties, but….

With that she stood up and dropped her shorts, turning to display her smooth, round, tanned ass. I told her to bend over and spread. She obeyed, looking over her shoulder and grinning. She was shaved and had big,meaty cuntlips that hung down. Her asscheeks were spread enough to expose her pink, puckered asshole. I wet my finger with my tongue and smeared the spit on her tiny rosebud. Looking into her eyes I slid my finger up her ass. This produced an instant throbbing hardon that pushed out of my briefs and shorts. With my other hand I pulled my cock free of my shorts and stroked it while I fingered Tammy.

Let me pause from the story for a minute. Until I had a fling with Kit I had never measured my cock. Kit insisted on measuring it and says it's 8 1/2". We didn't measure girth, but my fingers are nearly 1 1/2 inches from closing around it. The shaft is crisscrossed with thick veins. The head has been described as a doorknob or a tennis ball, although that may be an exaggeration. Although I hadn't reached the age where I required it, on the night being described here I took a little blue pill. I must admit that the pill produces a raging hardon, swelling the head to a hard, throbbing, purple knot that lasts as long as I need it. Lisa likes to put a cockring on it, claiming that it makes me harder. She has several black leather straps she uses. She had chosen one for me to wear that night that had two straps. One went around my balls and the other around my cock. The one around my cock was so tight that my cock became even more swollen.

I sat there with my legs spread, my cock jerking back and forth. Tammy knelt before me, grabbing my hardon and kissing me. Slowly putting her head between my legs she soon opened wide to try to get my cock head in her mouth. Her hand stroked my shaft, lubed by the drool running from her mouth. Just as I leaned back to get comfortable the door flung open. And there stood Kit. Her thick cameltoe bulged in her skin tight, stretched-to-transparency yoga pants. Her huge tits hung out of the top of her tee shirt, her nipples half exposed. Basically Tammy's ass was pointing right in Kit's face as she stood on the RVs stairs.

Kit's face was red and sweaty, and she was uttering all sorts of filthy things.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

She leaned forward and buried her face in the crack of Tammy's ass. I could see her tongue sliding in and out of Tammy's asshole. I grabbed Tammy by the back of her head and throatfucked her while watching the show. Once I got the head in her mouth I was able to get a couple of inches of my shaft past her lips, and she started sucking. The whole time she was looking into my eyes. Kit was jabbing her tongue in and out of both of Tammy's holes, causing Tammy to buck her hips. It didn't take long for my balls to draw up in anticipation of shooting a load down Tammy's throat.

Kit saved the moment by standing up and ordering Tammy and me into the house. The festivities there had already begun. Lisa was on her hands and knees on the sofa with Denny dogfucking her while she sucked Len's cock. Abby had shed her clothes and was sitting on the end of the sofa with a closeup view of Denny fucking Lisa. A long, thick dildo slid in and out of her fuckhole.

My cock stuck out of the bottom of my shorts, the head dark purple. When I saw Tammy in the easy chair with Kit's face buried between her legs, I had to join in. I kicked off my shorts and put on Lisa's cock straps. Kit's huge bare ass pointed toward the ceiling, her cheeks spread wide. Her big cunt was literally oozing juice and her asshole was pulsating.

I got behind her and began giving her a rim job. My tongue went round and round her tiny pink rosebud, getting closer and closer to that hot little hole. Juice was flowing freely from her cunt.When I finally drove my tongue all the way in she actually screamed. Lick and tongue, lick and tongue. My fingers on her clit strummed her like a guitar. I could feel it swelling, getting as big as a marble.

I started sucking her clit and fingering her asshole. When she came her cunt and ass muscles went slack, then clamped down hard. I knew it was time to shove my cock into her asshole. When I pushed the head against her opening she pushed back, and I could feel my head slipping in. Suddenly the head popped in, followed by three or four inches of shaft. Having gotten that far I shoved the rest of my prick up her asshole.

Kit began screaming for me to fuck her ass. I could feel Tammy's fingers on Kit's clit, and Kit began cumming. Her anus began pulsating, milking my cock. My balls began tightening and I shot gob after gob of cum deep in her rectum. But before I finished cumming Tammy pulled my cock out and began sucking out the rest of my cum. When she finished I laid back on the floor, spent but still hard as a rock. Tammy straddled me and eased down on me. She rocked back and forth, stroking her clit, cumming time after time. From where I was laying I could see Kit's asshole gaping, pulsing, cum oozing out and down her cunt lips. I was a happy boy.

I was brought back to reality by the sound of someone being spanked. A rhythmic crack of someone's hand on someone else's asscheeks. Tammy had slid off my cock when she had finished cumming, and she and Kit were watching Denny smack Lisa's ass as she bounced up and down on Len's cock.

Abby sat down beside me and was stroking my cock while watching the action. Denny had turned Lisa's asscheeks a bright red before offering Lisa his cock to suck. I pushed Abby's face between my legs, forcing her lips around the bulbous head of my cock. Those little blue pills were really working because I was quickly hard as a rock. I had waited a long time to watch Lisa take hard cocks in both holes. Now was the time!

Len switched places with Denny, letting Denny lie back on the sofa. He held his shaft so it pointed straight up. Lisa straddled his legs and pushed her asshole down on his rigid member. When she was positioned just right she just sat down. Denny's cock went in all the way to his balls. She was still for a few moments, then began moving her hips in small circles. Denny laid perfectly still, enjoying what Lisa was doing.

Len was in a near frenzy. He spit on his fingers and smeared it on her cuntlips. He put his cock against her opening and gave it a near violent shove. It was buried to his balls. Both men began slamming in and out of both of Lisa's tight holes while her fingers strummed her clit. Lisa was a multi-orgasmic girl, and very vocal while going about it. Every filthy word and combination thereof came out of her sweet lips.

When I glanced over at Kit and Tammy, I was greeted by the sight of Kit squatting on Tammy's face, her huge ass humping back and forth on Tammy's tongue. My cum was oozing out of Kit's asshole and Tammy was licking it up. Tammy had her legs spread, pointing up, with several fingers exploring her fuckhole. I shoved Abby across the carpet on her belly until her face was between Tammy's legs and her ass was in the air.

Kit had a big grin on her face and she was looking at my cock pound on Abby's asshole. It didn't take long to start cumming in her asshole. I enjoyed watching my shaft slowly sliding in and out of her ass. Her big, soft round asscheeks looked so good bouncing and quivering. I started slapping her ass as I fucked her. Soon I was bucking in and out of Abby. I don't know where it came from, but before long I was shooting another big load, cum oozing past my cock. I rolled off and laid back on the carpet. Turning my head, I could see Lisa with her head back and eyes closed, trying to get a little more cock in her holes. My two buddies were doing their best to oblige her. They were in for the duration - I had given each of them one of my little blue bullets!

Published 
Written by ricky12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments